Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs BitcoinCash Which will win?  (Read 15943 times)
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:22:05 AM

Of course ethereum, especially ethereum, is supported by hundreds of active tokens and has always been king when ICO and ITO, while bitcoin cash is certainly a lot of competition especially with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:24:20 AM

Of course ethereum, especially ethereum, is supported by hundreds of active tokens and has always been king when ICO and ITO, while bitcoin cash is certainly a lot of competition especially with bitcoin.
I agree with you . ETH has great support from the world community because almost all altcoin is built on the ETH platform, making ETH very few competitors. If you want to compare with ETH, only EOS is the strongest competitor at this time because they are showing very good development of technology.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:35:14 AM

BCH is nothing but a pump and dump coin and forked from BTC, nothing huge difference. On the other hand, ETH was totally something innovative idea for that time. At some point, BCH will no longer be on top 10 even but ETH will be there for sure.

I totally agree with your opinion. Bitcoin cash is nothing comparing with Ethereum. Though BCH has taken as a payment method in some shops but that will not make a big deal. Ethereum contract system still seems revolutionary in the crypto market. Without Ethereum I can't think about the altcoin market. So, There is no competition between BCH and ETH! If there has then I would say ETH is a forever winner here!

I disagree on you guys .  bch is a good coin and it can compete with eth or btc   . why ?  Just like the other guy said , bch do have alot of connection and roger ver is one of them  .  they are powerful , they can easily pump and dump bch  just like what happened before where bch climb 10x  .  that can still happen in the future   , so if i were you i will pack on some bch now or regret later   .

P.s : Did your eth can do that ?  No i dont think so  ,  i havent seen eth pump before aside from a normal increase .
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:39:14 AM

I hope we will never even remember about BitcoinCash in near 1-2 years. Useless fork without any future. It's strange to compare ETH with it.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:46:12 AM

I agree with you . ETH has great support from the world community because almost all altcoin is built on the ETH platform, making ETH very few competitors. If you want to compare with ETH, only EOS is the strongest competitor at this time because they are showing very good development of technology.
I think that in 2020 ETH will have a new competitor who is likely to have a chance to take away big part of the community from ETH

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:03:00 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin cash do not compete with each other. It is completely different in its functionality of the coin. Bitcoin cash is most likely a competitor to the original Bitcoin, rather than ethereum. However, ethereum is much more popular than bitcoin cash. I do not even doubt that ethereum will always be ahead.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:19:54 AM

Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency according to coinmarketcap. Ethereum has a marketcap of $14.6 billion. Ethereum is used in most of the ico to raise funds and most of the tokens are ERC-20 based on ether network.

Bitcoin Cash (BCHABC) referred many times as the real bitcoin, stands at the sixth position on coinmarketcap. BCHABC has not as many uses as Ethereum have but used and accepted in many payment systems.

What do you think who will win in the long term?
 Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash (BCHABC)?

Well, comparing Ethereum to BCH I never experience to buy of it, except on ethereum. Besides, ETH was always being used for ICO project campaign. Unlike on BCH it wasn't being use for any project ico in here in the forum. Therefore, it BCH was like manipulated only by the manipulator were it always happened pump and dump.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:34:37 AM

IMO, ETH has a working product and a real use case while Bitcoin cash is a forked coin from Bitcoin. I will think that Ethereum is a project with potential rather than Bitcoincash, a pump and dump coin.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:37:58 AM

I'm not sure about bitcoincash, the coin fork is still a fork coin, bitcoincash will remain like that and can only be used to balance the original coins no more than that. ethereum is a popular altcoin and has great potential, I trust Altcoin ethereum more.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:47:55 AM

I'm not sure about bitcoincash, the coin fork is still a fork coin, bitcoincash will remain like that and can only be used to balance the original coins no more than that. ethereum is a popular altcoin and has great potential, I trust Altcoin ethereum more.
although it has a different purpose, but the price of bitcoin cash is indeed slightly higher compared to ETH. however, in this case, of course ETH is still better, and is needed for developments in the new project that has the ERC02 platform.
okala

Merit: 114

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:08:59 AM

I have much faith in ethereuem then in bitcoin cash because come to think of it ethereuem have real usage but btc on the other hand is just like a pump and dump coin. All the other altcoins run on the ethereuem blockchain which make ETH special and capable of remaining in the industry for a very long time.
ivaf

Merit: 109

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:35:16 AM

Of course, the Ethereum will win. Bitcoin Cash is a useless fork that will disappear in a few years. Yes, this is my opinion on this issue. Such is the fate of forks.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:05:59 AM

Ethereum is developer-based so it needs more developers to be relevant, BCH needs to be cash and it has more than enough devs to fill in the ranks. Ethereum has interesting proposals with Plasma and PoS but they are also more risky - and if they work out, quite frankly ETH will overtake not only BCH but BTC as well. Or it will fail miserably, time will tell.
Search over the internet or Google and try to find the reason what the pace growth of ethereum reduced to nothingness in the last year and trust me you would find so many views and theories. But despite the fall, it was far ahead of BITCOINCASH and had been on the second rank in the market only replaced by XRP for some times but it regained its position back.

So, what is want to say is that despite all the facts you described above, ethereum keep no doubt had the potential to outshine bitcoincash. It is a proven fact as per what we have seen during the year long downfall market conditions. But compared ethreum, bitcoincash may get pumped hard by Roger Ver regardless of what development is going on with ethereum.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:54:39 AM

There is not the slightest thought that ETH will lose here. A lot of people talk about ETH and of course in this vote it will show a big difference. Frankly speaking, I don’t understand how people choose BCH today.
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 12:05:32 PM

It is Ethereum. Ethereum exert great influence in the industry. It goes beyond being a mere cryptocurrency but the most popular and most used smart contract platforms that opportunity for other projects to be build on it while Bitcoin Cash is just the fork of Bitcoin with no any unique features than it being a digital asset.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:45:00 PM

Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency according to coinmarketcap. Ethereum has a marketcap of $14.6 billion. Ethereum is used in most of the ico to raise funds and most of the tokens are ERC-20 based on ether network.

Bitcoin Cash (BCHABC) referred many times as the real bitcoin, stands at the sixth position on coinmarketcap. BCHABC has not as many uses as Ethereum have but used and accepted in many payment systems.

What do you think who will win in the long term?
 Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash (BCHABC)?

Bitcoin Cash is a powerful coin for the market but I don't think the future is good. Ethereum continues its development. Moreover, do not ignore the effect of Buterin during the comparison of this coins.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:48:45 PM

For me BitcoinCash doesn´t make any sense. I do not see a possible next real Bitcoin. It is a clone of it which doesn´t show any good progress. Bitcoin Core is showing it in big lightining network adoption.
Instead of Ethereum is pretty diffrent than these Bitcoin coins and can be used in another way - it makes a sense for me.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
VukotLy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:53:17 PM

So far, the Ethereum remains the most promising and favorite coin on the cryptocurrency market for me.
He repeatedly showed market participants that it has potential even in the face of market volatility.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:02:14 PM

It is obvious that Ethereum will win. I have never believe in a bitcoin cash, because it is not a true bitcoin, and it has less level of safety.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:32:52 PM

i think ethereum is best and will win in the long run.bitcoincash is shitcoin and eth is really amazing technology and very strong team are running eth blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: