Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs BitcoinCash Which will win?  (Read 15943 times)
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:37:36 PM

You are talking about Bitcoin Cash as Bitcoin ABC, but there is also Bitcoin SV, that was created by for of Bitcoin Cash. Did you see that something positive on these 2 coins? Why you think that they are more interesting than the real Bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:40:08 PM

Ethereum is not a direct competitor of Bitcoin Cash and is probably better than it. Bitcoin Cash is still a good coin that will rise when bitcoin and market goes up.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:02:27 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 07:52:28 AM by eaLiTy
Merited by Remainder (2)

Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency according to coinmarketcap. Ethereum has a marketcap of $14.6 billion. Ethereum is used in most of the ico to raise funds and most of the tokens are ERC-20 based on ether network.
Ethereum is used to collect funds without a doubt and the amount of scam projects that managed to raise money are staggering too and the successful projects are starting their own chain after successfully completing the project, with rules and regulations coming up to set up an ICO how long do you think this will last. Wink Tongue

Bitcoin Cash (BCHABC) referred many times as the real bitcoin, stands at the sixth position on coinmarketcap. BCHABC has not as many uses as Ethereum have but used and accepted in many payment systems.
You cannot fork something from bitcoin and claim to be bitcoin.

What do you think who will win in the long term?
 Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash (BCHABC)?
I am not sure what happens with either of them, Bitcoin cash had another fork and split and will see how many splits will happen in that network and as mentioned above the hay days of ICO are over.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:39:34 AM

BitcoinCash supply much lower than the Ethereum blockchain but price over take each others. Marketcap was good of BitcoinCash now Ethereum blockchain win.
Maybe this is only temporary, BCH will eventually take over ETH in the long run.
Actually now it has slowly taking over the lead on price, BCH is currently trading at $168.5 while ETH is only trading at $138.75   .
Price is based from https://coinmarketcap.com/
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:10:03 AM

Ethereum is not a direct competitor of Bitcoin Cash and is probably better than it. Bitcoin Cash is still a good coin that will rise when bitcoin and market goes up.

I am agree, its not direct competitor. Ethereum competitor is EOS. If i should choose one between ethereum and bitcoincash, i am prefer choosing ethereum. Ethereum is for bussiness and i think most crypto investor holding ethereum

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:15:35 AM

Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency according to coinmarketcap. Ethereum has a marketcap of $14.6 billion. Ethereum is used in most of the ico to raise funds and most of the tokens are ERC-20 based on ether network.

Bitcoin Cash (BCHABC) referred many times as the real bitcoin, stands at the sixth position on coinmarketcap. BCHABC has not as many uses as Ethereum have but used and accepted in many payment systems.

They're not competitors. ETH is a very strong smart contract platform, which I think will do very well in future. Bitcoin Cash is - nothing. It's never really had a valid use case, and I can't see it being anything other than pump and dump.
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:44:13 AM

Eth has more trust than BCH, this will have differences that are far from and cannot be compared. Eth has more benefits and BCH is only for the benefit of the holders. Many people will trust Eth and use it wisely.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:25:35 AM

ETH has more use case, more projects built on it and a serious team. ETH is one of the projects I have seen that aims to make their blockchain scalable so as to satisfy their users. While on the other hand, I have not seen any use case of Bitcoincash, which will make it beat ETH in anyway.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:48:45 AM

I don't think BCH has what it takes in order to be compared with ETH. ETH is far better than BCH both in team wise and use case. So anytime any day, ETH will always beat Bitcoincash
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:35:32 AM

i will continue to support and like ethereum, because ethereum has more good things in the future.
at present ethereum is in second place in the coinmarketcap, in the future that position will also not change. different from BCHABC, i am not very sure about its position in the future.

ethereum has the trust of many investors rather than BCHABC. but, BCHABC is also quite profitable if we can take advantage of market conditions.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:12:10 PM

my extra trust is going with ethereum only because I see it had some more extra ability to be a better currency more than Bitcoin cash so I think for long term investment it will be better than Bitcoin cash.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:56:14 PM

of course ethereum will win in the long term, many people trust ethereum so this altcoin is good to hold for long term.
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:44:07 PM

I think btc cash can match the price of ethereum but still, ethereum in my opinion is far better than btccash because of its good quality and is preferred by many people so that it occupies position 2 in the top 10 best coins but if bitcoincash still seems unable to fix it.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 01:51:18 PM

Maybe I am biased towards BitcoinCash since its inception. But personally, I like Ethereum. I expect that this coin really has more prospects for becoming a reserve currency in the world. I vote for Ethereum.
And honestly, I think that in the coming years, the top three Coinmarketcap rankings will look different. there will be completely new projects. Top positions will be taken by daring and promising newcomers like Sound Money Coin and similar projects!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:08:31 PM

For the better to buy ethereum than bitcoincash because ethereum is in the top 2 king of coinmarket I do not say ethereum is better with bitcoincash because they have different purpose and project but to make ethereum more beautiful because it is longterm since the ethereum has lost a lot of investors and holders because of the size of their community so the price of ethereum will not fall because it is longterm and supports the ethereum so cheap while the price will take advantage of the buy and just hold it so much It will be profitable for buying and maintaining ethereum I'm sure this year will increase the ethereum but not again it will increase to the highest price it reaches.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:09:55 PM

For now I choose ethereum compared to bitcoin cash, the thing that makes me like ethereum is the number of ERC-20 based tokens which are of course very dependent on ethereum.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 02:12:28 PM

I support ETH, after separating into BCHABC and BCHSV, I think many people are no longer interested in these two coin.
Yahiris

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 02:39:20 PM

I support ETH, after separating into BCHABC and BCHSV, I think many people are no longer interested in these two coin.
The ETH now looks more promising than these two coins and has always been so. The most important thing that ETH has is the meaning of existence on the market. 

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:49:16 PM

surely Ethereum is the winner.
even I didn't look at Bitcoin Cash as a winner compared to Ripple or Dash especially when compared to ETH. Ethereum already has a Future and ideas to support crypto to be better and also have fans.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:51:48 PM

BitcoinCash is divided and therefore BitcoinCash no longer has any chances to overtake or catch up with Ethereum. Of course, even now BitcoinCash shows good results, but Ethereum team is not standing at one place and are constantly working.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: