Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STEEM will rise again  (Read 2093 times)
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:31:55 PM

All of the demands are going to the medium and it's much better than steam. Dan larimer has been getting billions of dollars from EOS and he will not think about the future of steemit. Steemit platform is broken and that will die as soon as possible
i understand about Steemit platform for now, many crash and i think is broken beside that if Steemit don't fix their platform maybe someday are replaced by their competitor like Minds, CBNT and other.

but one point i can appreciate for steemit is they have score features in the Platform and make scammer from bounty campaign are unable to make article again because this score feature

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:50:58 AM

I don't think this will happen again in my humble opinion we will see a new version of steemit in eos with fairer distribution and a community of hodlers not spammers
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:23:56 AM

I don't think this will happen again in my humble opinion we will see a new version of steemit in eos with fairer distribution and a community of hodlers not spammers
Steemit was one of the coins that do extremely well in 2017, I could remember that I do trade lisk, Steemit, stratis, neo and waves but all this coins are not even following bitcoin bull run that we are currently experiencing. I bought some of this coins in 2017 and made over 500% from some of them in December 2017 including Steemit. I hope this new version will create a new Steemit that will give good return to all the holders especially those that has been holding Steemit for long term.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:31:49 AM

Steemit was one of the coins that do extremely well in 2017, I could remember that I do trade lisk, Steemit, stratis, neo and waves but all this coins are not even following bitcoin bull run that we are currently experiencing. I bought some of this coins in 2017 and made over 500% from some of them in December 2017 including Steemit. I hope this new version will create a new Steemit that will give good return to all the holders especially those that has been holding Steemit for long term.

Remembering the past when I get some good profit by Steemit its really one of my favorite altcoin wayback 2017 but right now I'm not holding any Steem, I dont think if this altcoin will rise up again but still its a good project after all.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:40:10 AM

Remembering the past when I get some good profit by Steemit its really one of my favorite altcoin wayback 2017 but right now I'm not holding any Steem, I dont think if this altcoin will rise up again but still its a good project after all.

I also think it is hard. But looking at Steem's trading volume and the big exchanges listing it means the team only needs to deliver the goods and the possibility of growing big is very likely.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:01:48 PM

The splendor of steemit in the past along with many other coins is always something that many people agree and have recognition but that light only spread in the early years of the crypto market, until now, everything is probably as many people know, the kings of the old era have lost their value and potential, steemit is one of them. It has gradually been removed from the investment list of many people, even if it receives investments and upgrades, the value may increase but it will be negligible, the best is still following the better options

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:04:35 PM

steem https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/steem needs a heavy turnaround
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:12:19 PM

Steem's in the lower $0.40 regions now, good moment to buy some.
It's like nobody's talking about it anymore, like non existent in the CMC
Still, the platform is growing and growing, lots of users and content
Time to get some, anyone with me ?

I am with you. Steem used to be more than 6 dollars, and it lost a lot during the bloodbath. Now, I  am waiting for 1 dollar price at least for the token this summer to get the returns soon. Later, this alt will Moon again.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:33:11 PM

I am with you. Steem used to be more than 6 dollars, and it lost a lot during the bloodbath. Now, I  am waiting for 1 dollar price at least for the token this summer to get the returns soon. Later, this alt will Moon again.

the closest price is $ 1, but like that it will take a long time. we know that price recovery is currently happening, but it hasn't had a big impact on altcoins, especially steem. but I still hope the price of steem can exceed $ 1 this year.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 04:45:34 PM

A youtuber had been promoting the project to be more than $10 even at the bear market lol now that the price goes below $1, I hope he can still restore his credibility.  I have no doubt the project is pretty solid but with the controlled environment of whales, prices can really be depressing.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:09:13 PM

I think Steem will rise, but will take time and to rise we need help from people to come and buy it and also i think we will need a bull run which can help us to have a price increase and take some profit.
Gloryallowed

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:20:40 PM

STEEM is definitely an interesting coin. I remember buying some when it was at a really low price but there was no news so I sold it.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:24:58 AM

i can guarantee that steem has big potential to rise and grow, thay have thousand even billion existing users. and the platform also has many development...im the one who always support steem, and used to post my content on it. no matter how much i get from it, i think sharing thru steem are so friendly and easy to use even for newbie. And people can make money from it, steem can help its users to deliver decentralization news and idea.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:10:27 AM

Steem is really a great business but they need more partners and fomo effects in the crypto market. but it seems that they are still trying to develop their systems in the best way and then expand and develop the community. Their daily trading volume is quite poor and it does not impress big investors. it needs bigger fomo.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:29:49 AM

Like the other top ranked and most trusted altcoins in the Crypto market yes i believe it will rise again. Bearish is getting over now and the bullish market is now warming up in which Steem will be one among the best choice by most of the intelligent investors.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:53:45 AM

It will definetly rise again. Steem is one coin i know with real and actual usecase. It already has a real and standard working product so it will be very easy for it to smash its 2017 ATH price easily.  Am holding a good number of it patiently waiting for it to rise

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:25:19 AM

with prices below $ 0.40 it is very suitable to buy and hold it, but with the current situation all down, I also doubt whether Steem can return or at least lead to improvement. this will be a dilemma if you want to invest because there is still no movement that has led to improvements to date. the sign isn't visible yet.

novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:46:10 PM

The new model makes it difficult for content creators to create, comment and like on the platform without having their steem power exhaust. It's becoming tiring that you have to buy steem power each time. Steemit is getting less popular too

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:01:42 PM

Has Dan Larimer given up on creating a Steemit on EOS. If he does, Steem is finished. Traffic is already decreasing in anticipation. I don't think this coin has a bright future, Steemit has been mismanaged and it's hard to fix what's broken.

Guess  he will bring the few things he has learned from steemit over to the new one he is currently building on EOS. Seems one of the most important lesson he probably has learned is the issue of trolls and bots.

Steemit has done pretty well. If it were possible, he should merge it with the new one on EOS blockchain.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 341

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:28:58 PM

Has Dan Larimer given up on creating a Steemit on EOS. If he does, Steem is finished. Traffic is already decreasing in anticipation. I don't think this coin has a bright future, Steemit has been mismanaged and it's hard to fix what's broken.

Guess  he will bring the few things he has learned from steemit over to the new one he is currently building on EOS. Seems one of the most important lesson he probably has learned is the issue of trolls and bots.

Steemit has done pretty well. If it were possible, he should merge it with the new one on EOS blockchain.
It is obvious that people give some interest into EOS today. It looks like this new system will have a satisfying services than of the others.

We are in the market competition and steemit must have to be challenge to make some improvements and so it can be still in the race. If they just let this things happen to them, then we can't expect that steemit will meet their goals this year and so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████