Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And Now Visa Wants To Enter Crypto  (Read 16847 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:04:04 AM

It's just a question of time that Visa will turn to blockchain. Visa is the boss of digital money all around the globe. And here comes a bitcoin with new brave innovation of exchanging.
Bitcoin potentially can be faster than Visa and safer of course.
It something we realize that crypto and Bitcoin is not a scam anymore and we should have to correct those person who are still thinking that way. Crypto will make a huge change in the society and so the used of digital currencies will soar over fiat.

As we look more crypto adopters soon to come and this may trigger for more big companies to adopt crypto and blockchain technology.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 12:03:52 PM

It is a good news for all of us that it has a positive thinking about crypto and the big company like Visa wants to join crypto community.
Cryptocurrency will survive in the future, but I am always afraid that today's cryptos will not. Because, as we move towards our freedom, we are becoming even more centralized.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:30:42 PM

This is good news. But I think Visa has already entered into the world of cryptocurrency when it entered into agreements with various cryptocurrency companies. I think this has happened already quite a long time ago. I think Monaco (MCO) has been with Visa when the project issued its cards. It is not only the Monaco project that issued Visa cards. There are a good number of cryptocurrency projects that got involved with Visa as well.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1722
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:35:49 PM

This is good news. But I think Visa has already entered into the world of cryptocurrency when it entered into agreements with various cryptocurrency companies. I think this has happened already quite a long time ago. I think Monaco (MCO) has been with Visa when the project issued its cards. It is not only the Monaco project that issued Visa cards. There are a good number of cryptocurrency projects that got involved with Visa as well.
I think when the visa has begun to accept payments using bitcoin and has been able to support digital currencies to make transactions easier then it will have a good impact, as the use of bitcoin will become increasingly developed and more and more will use bitcoin for transactions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:49:11 PM

I think when the visa has begun to accept payments using bitcoin and has been able to support digital currencies to make transactions easier then it will have a good impact, as the use of bitcoin will become increasingly developed and more and more will use bitcoin for transactions.

You can search for this data every year every month and every day Bitcoin fans are increasing and increasing. So if that happens it will be very good for rapid development.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:15:54 PM

It pleases, especially since it will be big + for people who do not understand computers. They will keep their funds not only in dollars, euros. There will be no need to memorize the number of the wallet, everything will be implemented by the visa.
So we are going to give the control of our funds to someone.I am not much aware of how VISA will get adopt the crypto payments but if we need to deposit our funds to them and they will act like a crypto bank then it is not a good for cryptos.

I understand you, but it is convenient for people who are poorly versed in the PC. Imagine that You could trade with them on an equal footing, that's what the visa plans to do.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:30:21 PM

It pleases, especially since it will be big + for people who do not understand computers. They will keep their funds not only in dollars, euros. There will be no need to memorize the number of the wallet, everything will be implemented by the visa.
So we are going to give the control of our funds to someone.I am not much aware of how VISA will get adopt the crypto payments but if we need to deposit our funds to them and they will act like a crypto bank then it is not a good for cryptos.

I understand you, but it is convenient for people who are poorly versed in the PC. Imagine that You could trade with them on an equal footing, that's what the visa plans to do.
Yes, visa being the leading card transaction support system for the fiat transaction now getting into cryptocurrency is a good news. Visa card accessing is truly easier than using cryptocurrency for people who lack in desktop usage. The only issue that stands infront when visa goes close to the implementation is the volatility. Let's wait and see what's going to happen.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:28:06 PM

We'll see. I suspect that when the big players will entry in the market, anything will change.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:14:57 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 10:58:51 PM by tippytoes

Yes, visa being the leading card transaction support system for the fiat transaction now getting into cryptocurrency is a good news. Visa card accessing is truly easier than using cryptocurrency for people who lack in desktop usage. The only issue that stands infront when visa goes close to the implementation is the volatility. Let's wait and see what's going to happen.

This might be their motto at the moment - "If you can't beat them, join them." Those giant companies are starting to realize the potential of blockchain technology within their operations. This is not just mere hype of using cryptocurrencies, but they are already seeing the real deal of what's gonna happen in the future. If they will not adapt this change, they will be left behind. And that is a lost opportunity for them. As the leading global payment solution, VISA will make a remarkable impact in crypto.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:40:59 AM

All major wall street companies are investing in crypto-based projects whether it is Visa or JPMorgan or Bank Of America and Facebook and Twitter and Western Union Transfer all these companies showing interest is good sign crypto and blockchain are much needed technology for future business
Aponkye1

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 01:12:58 PM

It's such a great news that one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world have also decided to conduct transactions with the use of cryptocurrencies. This would really relieve crypto enthusiasts from changing their cryptocurrencies to fiat currency before making payments on popular marketplaces.

idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:41:31 AM

Visa as a world-class financial institution is not surprised to enter cryptocurrency because it sees a very potential market to be developed along with the increasing use of crypto.
By taking this policy it is clear that in the future crypto will be increasingly accepted by many merchants, especially in countries that accept crypto.

usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:27:05 PM

It looks like Visa is also interested in to joining crypto currencies

According to the job posting on SmartRecruiters, a San Francisco based recruiting firm, VISA Fintech is looking for a technical product manager to manage the product strategy and roadmap for cryptocurrency related opportunities

The job posting also clearly states that ViSA is planning to establish a “Visa Crypto Team,” with the to-be-hired product manager directing strategy within their evolving “cryptocurrency ecosystem”

http://bitcoingape.com/billion-dollar-payment-platform-visa-posts-job-opening-for-cryptocurrency/

Kind of madness with that giant companies
We had news about JPM. Facebook and IBM payments system https://www.theblockcrypto.com/tiny/ibm-signs-6-banking-clients-for-its-blockchain-based-payments-network-announces-stablecoin-partnership/
And today i read about Visa

One more news worth to mention is that E-commerce giant from Switzerland  will accept payments with some crypto currencies.First only in Switzerland than also in Germany

https://coingape.com/switzerland-ecommenrce-giant-accepting-bitcoin/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_source=Mailchimp+subscribers&utm_campaign=21c7bb1b4e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_01_23_06_57_COPY_24&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_acc72fc580-21c7bb1b4e-75480287

From all that news i see that there is no more talks about illegal use of crypto currencies what is best news

Who would have thought that after many double accusation financial giants like Visa will open their eyes.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:29:38 PM

Good news, VISA is no brainer a huge company.

So this is the result of what they've said before that crypto's aren't threat and the planned made was last year of moving to crypto assets.
it is news and good news in the development of crypto currencies and in my opinion the creation of crypto currencies is to follow the development of time and technology in the field of economic systems and hopefully the crypto currency will become a rapidly developing currency

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
lutfi-hasan

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:40:00 PM

I am very happy in 2019, because a lot of good news comes to Bitcoin, and if the good news goes smoothly, this will automatically have an impact on the price increase of Bitcoin.
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:44:35 AM

Visa is a world wide company and a very high number of transactions in the payment network. We also know that many companies are working on their own crypto currency. It would be irrational for these companies to remain outside the blockchain and cryptocurrency.  If Visa adds the option to pay with Bitcoin to the crypto payment system,  will be good news for the recognition of the blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Deylandra

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:51:21 AM

The days of Visa taking 2.5% on all internet transactions are coming to an end.

They will eventually be like blockbuster.
Mastercon

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:10:40 AM

Its a good news for bitcoin lover i hope it can give some boost to market. I read article and what i found is they'll make their own crypto coin which will be centralized. The crypto currencies community is increasing now and big companies are now here to make there own coins like Facebook and now Visa
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:50:01 PM

it seems to be the same as it already is, everything is just a mere discourse or just a hype when crypto became popular and is currently falling.
in my opinion everything can happen because it's already the nature and risk of investing in crypto currencies and of course development along with the times and technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: