Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EliteCurrency 1337 Wallet Update Stake Reports, Resouce Page NEW Listings  (Read 3730 times)
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 02:39:27 PM

Check out the latest Elitecoin Giveaway:
https://twitter.com/elitecurrency/status/1228981793048715264
This project looks desserted but i am interested in collecting coins so yeah i joined your giveaway and hope that this may have good volume in exchanges mentioned.

I will try to stake this if chosen as winner.

Most of em hang in discord, but if ya need any help or how to's i have 1337 BTc thread on bump and check it regularly.
If u want fun with 1337 go dickcord :_)> but if there not there or u like me dont like to use that app, im more than happy to help here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nappsuelze

Activity: 161
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 10:20:24 AM

New Exchange listing:
https://twitter.com/elitecurrency/status/1236590767935815682

nappsuelze

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 12:12:06 PM

Another exchange listing:

https://twitter.com/elitecurrency/status/1241698812323860481

nappsuelze

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 05:27:45 AM

Elite has been added to voting on erex.io
Please help us get listed here: https://erex.io/vote/

nappsuelze

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:04:15 PM

Elite can now be tracked via https://coincodex.com/crypto/elite/

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 11:54:42 PM

Elite is still one of my best PoS coins which is why I'm still staking today and have been for the past few years. I can't believe how fast the time goes and that I have been staking Elite for years now. I'm yet to sell a single coin as I believe in the project and the future, I was wondering if there is an updated road map?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
nappsuelze

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 03:06:03 PM

Elite is still one of my best PoS coins which is why I'm still staking today and have been for the past few years. I can't believe how fast the time goes and that I have been staking Elite for years now. I'm yet to sell a single coin as I believe in the project and the future, I was wondering if there is an updated road map?
I agree, we should work on a roadmap update. Will try to talk to the team about it.

In the meantime... We can announce another exchange listing: https://twitter.com/EREXio/status/1253753660024197121

othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 06:53:02 AM

Unfortunately a lot of people lost interest in Elitecoin due to low APR, including myself.
I was a holder from 2016 but since a lot of coins have somewhere around 5% APR I just moved from this.
Why I am still posting if I don't hold any Elite? Because, maybe the devs will consider to increase the APR to 5-6%, and maybe then I will buy again.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 11:01:46 AM

Unfortunately a lot of people lost interest in Elitecoin due to low APR, including myself.
I was a holder from 2016 but since a lot of coins have somewhere around 5% APR I just moved from this.
Why I am still posting if I don't hold any Elite? Because, maybe the devs will consider to increase the APR to 5-6%, and maybe then I will buy again.
That's very unfortunately indeed. A long standing project like Elite Coin 1337 without any major note or event will make investors slowly lose their interest, game or not.
nappsuelze

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 06:18:17 PM

We had this discussion so often and I don't think APR will be increased.

And it doesn't even make much sense from an investor perspective anyways.
There is no max coin supply with Elite. So higher APR just means higher inflation. The value of your coins will be the same...It doesn't really make a difference.

Stabycroc

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 07:00:31 AM

We had this discussion so often and I don't think APR will be increased.

And it doesn't even make much sense from an investor perspective anyways.
There is no max coin supply with Elite. So higher APR just means higher inflation. The value of your coins will be the same...It doesn't really make a difference.

Agree..
othell_rogue

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:55:41 AM

Agree..

You agree with me or with @nappsuelze? I'll assume you agree with him/her.

I don't agree with him because an investor is looking to make some profit when he/she puts their money into a project. With 1.337 % APR an investor will get his coins back in like 74+ years, assuming the price will stay the same. The APR doesn't cover at least the 3.4% world inflation, that's why many coins with 1-3 APR fail in the space. Anyway, good luck!

nappsuelze

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 12:00:21 PM

I don't agree with him because an investor is looking to make some profit when he/she puts their money into a project. With 1.337 % APR an investor will get his coins back in like 74+ years, assuming the price will stay the same. The APR doesn't cover at least the 3.4% world inflation, that's why many coins with 1-3 APR fail in the space. Anyway, good luck!

Define "make some profit"...

You don't necessarily make profit with higher APR because higher APR increases inflation --> coin price will go down. What did you gain when you have doubled your coins but the price halved? Exactly...nothing.

I agree that higher APR might attract some "stupid money" and maybe increase the price short-term but that's it. You talk about making profit & inflation & ... but you don't seem to understand the basic math.

Stabycroc

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 05:02:54 PM

Agree..

even tho i dont agree with elite devs on certian topics (read the threads) this 1 i do agree on the apr & isnt the issue the issue is like ANY crypto having uses for the coin to give it more worth ( pos should NEVa be a coins only use ).
Need to get more streamers ( as its a game coin and would be great for large vols of cheap tips ) involved in using it and getting tipped with it.
Or get other uses for the coin other than inc pos, which im sure if u had some ideas the devs would listen more.
and they have discord and other ways to use elite but if u got a idea throw it out there , cant hurt..
want to link ur 1st 1337 TXId and il link mine?!? :_)>> so ur a want a lambo in 1 week trader o take it  Tongue ?
othell_rogue

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:56:28 PM

even tho i dont agree with elite devs on certian topics (read the threads) this 1 i do agree on the apr & isnt the issue the issue is like ANY crypto having uses for the coin to give it more worth ( pos should NEVa be a coins only use ).
Need to get more streamers ( as its a game coin and would be great for large vols of cheap tips ) involved in using it and getting tipped with it.
Or get other uses for the coin other than inc pos, which im sure if u had some ideas the devs would listen more.
and they have discord and other ways to use elite but if u got a idea throw it out there , cant hurt..
want to link ur 1st 1337 TXId and il link mine?!? :_)>> so ur a want a lambo in 1 week trader o take it  Tongue ?

I think you didn't find the right guy to link tx ID with. I am around here since your account wasn't born yet, and since this thread and ELite name didn't existed and the APR was like 167%

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319833.msg18768753#msg18768753

I will look into my PC to see if I will find my ols 1337 .dat file as the POSWallet exchange is long dead.

Stabycroc

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:03:05 AM

want to link ur 1st 1337 TXId and il link mine?!? :_)>> so ur a want a lambo in 1 week trader o take it  Tongue ?

I think you didn't find the right guy to link tx ID with. I am around here since your account wasn't born yet, and since this thread and ELite name didn't existed and the APR was like 167%

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319833.msg18768753#msg18768753

I will look into my PC to see if I will find my ols 1337 .dat file as the POSWallet exchange is long dead.

Ask TILK ( org dev of 1337 ) and ladywhale ( lovely dev ) about me and idol with 1337 coin..and yuri staking the coin and fin the 1337 exchange wallet up  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
P.S. im a ex exchange mod of were 1337 started trading and used to clean promo it for free for devs, so do tell me how Big u thing ur crypto D is lol...  Kiss
and ur txid wouldnt even be close to my 2nd wallet on my lappy so u got no chance with  my pc wallet.  Grin
Kids these days hey got no respect for the old guards :_)>>
And if u been around 1337 coin that long u would know whome i am as im all threw the ops lol... or cant read?

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
othell_rogue

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 07:56:57 AM

Kids these days hey got no respect for the old guards :_)>>

Old guards?!

Name:   Stabycroc
Date Registered:   April 24, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

You are either stupid or this is an alt account. Which one it is?

P.S. Looking at your writing style, I would say 1st one.

nappsuelze

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 10:47:27 AM

Let's get back to talking about Elitecoin please...

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 11:23:43 PM

I remember when there was a vote for the APR and I was happy with the APR will current have and is what I vote for as it does help with inflation. If there was some way the dev team can make it so that coins are burned by buying products/games etc... This will also help sustain a nice price range as well as keep inflation more under control. I remember there were talks about this maybe a year or two ago where we could buy games using Elite coins and that they will be burned, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure there was talk about this. Is this a possibility for this to happen?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
nappsuelze

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 05:03:10 AM

I remember when there was a vote for the APR and I was happy with the APR will current have and is what I vote for as it does help with inflation. If there was some way the dev team can make it so that coins are burned by buying products/games etc... This will also help sustain a nice price range as well as keep inflation more under control. I remember there were talks about this maybe a year or two ago where we could buy games using Elite coins and that they will be burned, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure there was talk about this. Is this a possibility for this to happen?

The store exists but I'm not sure that the coins are burned. (https://eliteshop.info/)
I had a similar idea about burning a percentage of the sales from the discord game.
I'll try to talk to the team about these again.

You should come and visit our discord more often vella!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: