Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EliteCurrency 1337 Wallet Update Stake Reports, Resouce Page NEW Listings  (Read 3730 times)
Nerd-Labs (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:37:29 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2023, 11:27:39 PM by Nerd-Labs

ELITE COIN
THE CRYPTOCURRENCY OF GAMING
EST 2015
The current Elite build is 3.0.0.0
Build Satoshi:2.0.1.1 Has Been Depreciated (please update)

Specifications
*POS Interest: 1.337% Annually
*Algorithm: X13 ( Pure POS )
*POS Min Age: 60 Minutes
*POS Max Age: Unlimited
*Address Starts With: L
*Confirmation: 10
*RPC Port: 13372
*P2P Port: 13373
*Ticker: 1337

Resources

Homepage                         Discord                           Explorer                            Twitter(X)

Downloads

Windows                            MacOS                            Github                             Snapshot
MacOS UPLOAD PENDING
Elite coin is the gaming currency that brings the gaming world and cryptoworld together.
We plan to achieve this by integrating Elite into games and allowing users to use Elite as an in-game currency.
The idea is to make the process of earning and spending fun for everyone.

Almost every game has an in-game currency to track progress of the game and enable gamers to
 interact with each other and the game mechanics. Elite coin not only aims to fulfill this role, but to actually
go beyond of that what is possible today: earn in-game currency in one game and spend it in another,
and that within minutes. There is no need to let results of hours of game-play stay untapped when simply
wanting to play another game for a little while. Get control of your in-game resources and use them across the spectrum
of games, where and when you want it!

A first impression of how the Elite coin can be integrated into a game is already there: come join us and play
this simple but interesting game, not only you will have fun, but you will be able to earn your first Elite coins,
just by playing and, before you know it, you will be one of the members of the dedicated
Elite community helping others to enjoy the game, suggest changes and accompany newcomers
as they make their first steps into the Elite world.

Credits to Cookiess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flapmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:39:36 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 03:52:45 AM by Flapmin

Phase One Development
phase one has begun for EliteCraft
and is expected to conclude
4/3/2019. likely to be extended
Development
phase one consists of an open world in creative mode.
Flying is
enabled making it easier to get around. You are welcome to come and
build whatever you like! Every kind of block in the game is
available. Most, if not all that’s built will be saved into the
release build.
We
will also be testing several add-ons and creating custom content for
the server.

Phase Two Development

phase two will be focused adding games, hidden objects, discord
integration, auto banning, language sensors, cheat detection and
other features.

Phase Three Development

phase three is aimed at integrating EliteCoin into the Minecraft
server. We will start testing faucets, paper wallets, and other
ideas to incorporate EliteCoin into the game experience.

If you would like to participate, select multiplayer and add the
EliteCraft URL using “add server.” Any Java capable launcher
should work. If you don’t have a Minecraft client, some have had
success using TLauncher. For development, you can find it here
https://tlauncher.us/

Make your mark on the EliteCraft world

elitecraft.nerdlabs001.com

Linux Server OS
Ram for 100+ Users
16 threads
1TB of Space for Creation
Raid Storage
1.13.2 - 1.14 support is planned

We have several popular games in our discord community, along-side our
twitch and steam supporters .
The Minecraft server is the first of several planed mmos into
which we’re planning to integrate the same type of reward systems
being used in our discord. If you’re interested in crypto and
games, we encourage you to come check us out in our discord to
participate in, and see firsthand what we are building. We have a RPG
type game going now in the Random Events channel in which you can
slay monsters and win Elite coins.
Elite is a family-friendly community and is self-moderated. Check out the
rules of conduct when visiting to make sure you promote a positive
community environment in which everyone can feel welcome.
Flapmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:39:55 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 03:50:43 AM by Flapmin

PAGE ONE SPAM GUARD
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:44:26 PM

Is this a takeover of the project or why the new thread? Anyway I want to ask if you intend to implement Masternodes or at least increase the APR because now with 1.337% not many users will be tempted to stake this coin, including me. Cheers mates!

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
dalaocoin

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:45:21 PM

why the new thread
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 02:21:15 PM

Hello,

Do you have a team and a whitepaper?  please provide links. 

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
nappsuelze

Activity: 161
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:07:58 PM
Merited by Nerd-Labs (11)

Is this a takeover of the project or why the new thread? Anyway I want to ask if you intend to implement Masternodes or at least increase the APR because now with 1.337% not many users will be tempted to stake this coin, including me. Cheers mates!

It's a friendly takeover. Xenonflux doesn't currently have the time to continue as dev. Hence nerdlabs and flapmin came onboard.

Can be verified here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2249640.msg44992054#msg44992054

Masternodes might be implemented in the future but it's currently not the plan.

APR is final and was decided by the community. I do get your point that it's low, but in the end it doesn't really make a difference. You can stake at 1000 % apr and have the coin inflate by 1000 % yearly or stake at 1.337 % apr and only have that as inflation. Value-wise, it doesn't matter.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 09:57:23 PM

I like the new ANN and new updates on where this project is heading. I have been in Elite since 2015 so I am a long term holder and in that time I haven't sold a single coin as I believe in the long term future here. I do have a question and that is why hasn't this new ANN been announced in the Elite discord server so we all know about it?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
nappsuelze

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:07:13 AM

I do have a question and that is why hasn't this new ANN been announced in the Elite discord server so we all know about it?
It has just been announced there.

nappsuelze

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:19:08 AM

Where is the white paper.please give me link.

Check the website for all up-to-date links: https://www.elitecurrency.info/

There is no whitepaper...

KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:08:40 AM

for great project it is simply unacceptable. iam more confused that they have been working for more than a year and the results when looking only at the numbers.
nappsuelze

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:32:46 AM

for great project it is simply unacceptable. iam more confused that they have been working for more than a year and the results when looking only at the numbers.

This is a community coin which is already 5 years old. Not a fancy-whitepaper ico coin from 2017 Wink
Development and support is only done by volunteers...

othell_rogue

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:37:37 AM

It's a friendly takeover. Xenonflux doesn't currently have the time to continue as dev. Hence nerdlabs and flapmin came onboard.

Can be verified here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2249640.msg44992054#msg44992054

Masternodes might be implemented in the future but it's currently not the plan.

APR is final and was decided by the community. I do get your point that it's low, but in the end it doesn't really make a difference. You can stake at 1000 % apr and have the coin inflate by 1000 % yearly or stake at 1.337 % apr and only have that as inflation. Value-wise, it doesn't matter.

I get the inflation thing but trust me, since I like POS coins I have staked almost all during last 3 years... and I know that when the APR drops below 10% the coins will not present any more interest to the investors beacause there is no gains beside the probable price increase. Is also the case of 1337 too, see how the price went down from 3-4 sats to under 1 sat. I can give you a lot of examples of coins that went to dust if the APR is not good enough. I don't say to be 1000% but something between 10 and 50% is the sweet spot Wink if not, i can "stake" NEO / ONT / NAV / XTZ / etc. Coins that have between 5 and 10% APR.

nappsuelze

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:00:09 AM

I get the inflation thing but trust me, since I like POS coins I have staked almost all during last 3 years... and I know that when the APR drops below 10% the coins will not present any more interest to the investors beacause there is no gains beside the probable price increase. Is also the case of 1337 too, see how the price went down from 3-4 sats to under 1 sat. I can give you a lot of examples of coins that went to dust if the APR is not good enough. I don't say to be 1000% but something between 10 and 50% is the sweet spot Wink if not, i can "stake" NEO / ONT / NAV / XTZ / etc. Coins that have between 5 and 10% APR.

Fair point, I agree that most "investors" want to see higher numbers, no matter what it means for the actual value. As I said, there were many discussions and a community vote on the topic. I was arguing for 13.37 % back in the day, but now I think we should stick to the community decision.

Regarding the price, I hope we can agree that this was not primarily due to the low apr. Everything went down the drain last year...
Look back at 2016 when Elite apr was much much higher (it was actually 1337 % at some point). Price was even lower than it is now.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 10:15:39 PM

Fair point, I agree that most "investors" want to see higher numbers, no matter what it means for the actual value. As I said, there were many discussions and a community vote on the topic. I was arguing for 13.37 % back in the day, but now I think we should stick to the community decision.

Regarding the price, I hope we can agree that this was not primarily due to the low apr. Everything went down the drain last year...
Look back at 2016 when Elite apr was much much higher (it was actually 1337 % at some point). Price was even lower than it is now.

I think I can also chime in here and say that its not always about the APR percentage. What really counts for a coins success is the use case and active developments. If people see that Elite has a good use case and is active working on developments then people would buy just for that alone and not worry about the APR. Most PoS projects fail because they have nothing on offer except for their attractive APR and have no use case so of course they die. I like what Elite is doing and if all goes well then we'll start seeing people using Elite coins for games etc...

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:41:51 PM

I think I can also chime in here and say that its not always about the APR percentage. What really counts for a coins success is the use case and active developments. If people see that Elite has a good use case and is active working on developments then people would buy just for that alone and not worry about the APR. Most PoS projects fail because they have nothing on offer except for their attractive APR and have no use case so of course they die. I like what Elite is doing and if all goes well then we'll start seeing people using Elite coins for games etc...

Yes, actual application is really vital in keeping up the coin alive.
If elite has no use case, they might have been eating the dust for so long already.
So this new dev team might being doing us a favor to further strengthen this project.
Who knows, they might boost its value in the coming days?
othell_rogue

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:54:47 AM

If elite has no use case, they might have been eating the dust for so long already.
So this new dev team might being doing us a favor to further strengthen this project.

I don't want to spread FUD, but since 1337 aka Elite wasn't able to find a purpose or a use case in almost 4 years, after changing devs each year I don't think will ever find it.
BTW where did you come out with "est 2014"? when first block was generated in late 2015. Anyway, I wish you good luck, you'll need a lot.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:57:33 AM

I wanted to make such wallets with that kind of address like yours. But how you can make that address? Its a kind of vanity?
Nerd-Labs (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:35:32 PM

its not a takeover the same teams been working on 1337 for several months and we just now are getting around to a new ann. no one has control over the old one anymore . as far as i know there is no plan or interest to add master nodes
Nerd-Labs (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:36:50 PM

I don't want to spread FUD, but since 1337 aka Elite wasn't able to find a purpose or a use case in almost 4 years, after changing devs each year I don't think will ever find it.
BTW where did you come out with "est 2014"? when first block was generated in late 2015. Anyway, I wish you good luck, you'll need a lot.

i changed it to 2015 thanks i was basing it on when i met the old dev my bad
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: