Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (SLACK) Econocalypse : 👽 🛸 💰 DobbsCoin v2.0 (QUARK POW/POS+[MN]) 💰🛸👽  (Read 2447 times)
patrykw969

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:49:43 AM

I have set up explorer based on iquidus code. It has been set on cheap VPS and  therefore it will be hold for eternity. It is not finished yet. Currently masternode tab doesn't show anything, i will check this in my free time. However it's almost fully functional.

http://80.211.201.59:3001

Praise the BOB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrykw969

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:18:48 AM

block explorer new address: 
domain name + encrypted connection

https://explorer.slackcoin.cloud/

rain on me BOB Smiley
romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:42:59 PM

Masternode status: "ACTIVE" not "ENABLED" - any ideas why? XD

Goto your host client and goto the MN tab and click the button at the bottom that says 'Start Alias' or 'Start All'

idolbloglive

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:30:14 PM

On masternode setup got to where I had to get the outputs from the debug console. It returned nothing. Transaction had reached 300 confirmations. Server guy told me to resend the transaction. Do this sound right or is something else maybe the issue
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:05:03 PM

On masternode setup got to where I had to get the outputs from the debug console. It returned nothing. Transaction had reached 300 confirmations. Server guy told me to resend the transaction. Do this sound right or is something else maybe the issue

the latest events indicate, that the team is working on improving the system. all the errors, that will occur will be suppressed by the server. so, I think, everything will be fine. I see this order in this project. they will actually find the appropriate solution.
dobbscoin (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

The End Times are Upon Us

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 07:16:08 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 09:45:44 PM by mprep

Masternode status: "ACTIVE" not "ENABLED" - any ideas why? XD

Once I got my masternode setup properly .. i went into 'MASTERNODE' in windows client and clicked the 'Start All' and it looked like it was enabled.. but nothing was happening, so I went to bed. When I woke up it has started receiving masternode rewards.  Haven't had a lot of experience with it other than that, but the best thing I can say is.. keep at it, be patient. When it gets annoying, wander off and come back later to see if anything has changed.

w00t. Thank you for your WORK.
SLAAAAAACK:   f6ebec708072ff8034c9d09dbd953e986cbd5a4c6ab6daaefe2fac56d0efc8c3

block explorer new address: 
domain name + encrypted connection

https://explorer.slackcoin.cloud/

rain on me BOB Smiley
EndCiv

Activity: 107
Merit: 59

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 09:06:39 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 12:16:06 AM by EndCiv

Would EVERYONE please mint 4 zSLACK
   Careful not to mint a shit ton of zSLACK as who knows what the fuck it'll do.

Mine all say: "needs 1 more mints added to the network"
 ..then i found this:   'Yes, you simply need to wait for additional zPiv mints of that denomination on the network; there is nothing more that you need to do.' on a PIVX help page.. So it seems like there's just not alot of single zSLACk enough out there to confirm the ones I made. ..maybe if you all make 4 single 1 zSLACk mabobbers, it'll juice it up.

🛸     DEATH TO THE SHITCOINS!!
PRAISE "BOB" - http://www.dobbscoin.info

idolbloglive

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:16:12 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 09:45:55 PM by mprep

..then i found this:   'Yes, you simply need to wait for additional zPiv mints of that denomination on the network; there is nothing more that you need to do.' on a PIVX help page.. So it seems like there's just not alot of single zSLACk enough out there to confirm the ones I made. ..maybe if you all make 4 single 1 zSLACk mabobbers, it'll juice it up.

I got like 269 of them already.  Turned it back on for ya

Slack discord. Sorry last nights got deleted. I had an issue. Join this one. Slack people I will make you admins

https://discord.gg/EzNaPeH
microg

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:16:41 AM

..then i found this:   'Yes, you simply need to wait for additional zPiv mints of that denomination on the network; there is nothing more that you need to do.' on a PIVX help page.. So it seems like there's just not alot of single zSLACk enough out there to confirm the ones I made. ..maybe if you all make 4 single 1 zSLACk mabobbers, it'll juice it up.

I got like 269 of them already.  Turned it back on for ya

I have got 1842 XD zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSlack
idolbloglive

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:32:54 AM

I got 869 now of the ZSlack
dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 01:02:19 AM

Cool, careful. No one knows when it will become available.
I've also got a lot and it's all marked immature.
idolbloglive

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:23:49 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 09:46:08 PM by mprep

Masternode up and running

Cool, careful. No one knows when it will become available.
I've also got a lot and it's all marked immature.

All mine marked immature too
romeshomey

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:12:51 PM

After I started my MN the balance on the OVERVIEW page shows +20000 SLACK more than I had prior to starting the MN and that balance isn't reflected in coin control, for instance it shows on the OVERVIEW page that there is 20000 SLACK locked when in reality only 10000 SLACK is locked.  

I think Grimnir posted he had same issue above in another post.

My available balance below should only read 5638.79 SLACK.

I considered resyncing / repair options but don't wanna do nothin' while something is happenin'. 

lol

idolbloglive

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:39:43 PM

After I started my MN the balance on the OVERVIEW page shows +20000 SLACK more than I had prior to starting the MN and that balance isn't reflected in coin control, for instance it shows on the OVERVIEW page that there is 20000 SLACK locked when in reality only 10000 SLACK is locked.  

I think Grimnir posted he had same issue above in another post.

My available balance below should only read 5638.79 SLACK.

I considered resyncing / repair options but don't wanna do nothin' while something is happenin'. 

lol

https://i.imgur.com/UJ0X7n0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/L76duDq.jpg

Exactly the same for me
patrykw969

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:16:58 AM

there is probably bug in the qt wallet, it shows wrong balance. In the text client everything is ok. I am little bit worried about zerocoin protocol. zCoins not maturing, maybe we should wait for POS activation..
romeshomey

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:40:57 PM

there is probably bug in the qt wallet, it shows wrong balance. In the text client everything is ok. I am little bit worried about zerocoin protocol. zCoins not maturing, maybe we should wait for POS activation..

If I recall the zSLACK (zerocoins) don't start maturing until after POS begins.
bhunter1976

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:40:32 AM

So, what exactly is zSLACK?  I see these micro transactions of usually 0.01 SLACK to a zSLACK balance.  Is this part of the PoS?

I wondered that too.

I found this about zpiv that helps explain zslack. Basically it's what enables the privacy features of the coin. So if you want your transactions to be private you need to be minting zslack. If not you can turn it off: (https://pivx.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/30000026923-automatic-zpiv-minting-and-zpiv-backup-requirements)

Automatic zPIV minting and zPIV backup requirements
Modified on: Thu, 22 Nov, 2018 at 10:53 AM

What is the automint?

As of PIVX Core v3.0 your wallet will automatically mint about 10% of your balance to zPIV.  If your wallet is encrypted, this will happen once you send a transaction or unlock the wallet (even for staking and anonymization only).  You can configure the automint to any percentage 0 to 100% or disable it using the link at the bottom of this article.

Why does PIVX Core Wallet automint zPIV?

PIVX’s Zerocoin Protocol works by automatically “mixing” zPIV of the same denomination together, making zPIV transactions virtually impossible to trace. The PIVX Core Wallet automatically mints 10% of users’ unlocked PIVX balances into zPIV, which ensures there are enough zPIV denominations available to mix and make Zerocoin Protocol effective regardless of manual zPIV minting volume.

What are the backup requirements for zPIV?

Beginning with PIVX Core v3.1, PIVX uses an innovative system called dzPIV, which provides a one-time seed backup for your zPIV.  Please follow this guide to backup your zPIV seed.

This means that you don't need to make a new backup after every zPIV mint, but periodic wallet.dat backups are still a good idea.  It is still important to keep all of your wallet.dat files because your normal piv are still stored in there and the seed does not cover them. 

Never delete any wallet.dat files. 
dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 04:34:57 AM

So, what exactly is zSLACK?  I see these micro transactions of usually 0.01 SLACK to a zSLACK balance.  Is this part of the PoS?

I wondered that too.

I found this about zpiv that helps explain zslack. Basically it's what enables the privacy features of the coin. So if you want your transactions to be private you need to be minting zslack. If not you can turn it off: (https://pivx.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/30000026923-automatic-zpiv-minting-and-zpiv-backup-requirements)

But does anyone actually have any that's matured, and spendable?
The_SLACK_Effect

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:01:49 AM

Hey Subgenii and DobbsCoin enthusiasts,

I had a DobbsCoin qt wallet back a couple years ago or so. It worked pretty good, but then I had a computer error and lost it (I know, I should have backed up the wallet.dat - live and learn). Makes me wonder how much crypto is out there "lost" - quite a bit, I imagine...

Anyway, I got the old qt wallet working again and synched (v 0.10.1). Is this older version the one to use at present? I don't think the new wallet is ready?

Fun fact: The number of members in the (very quiet) DobbsCoin reddit group is currently 23 - pretty mystical number! If you found this info. useful, I'd appreciate a donation of DobbsCoin, as I'm starting from scratch, and the faucet and SPINGAME are both down, so please PM me if you can help. Thank you, generous ones...and PraBob!
EndCiv

Activity: 107
Merit: 59

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 03:56:25 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 12:15:59 AM by EndCiv

Anyone good with image editors?

We need a good image set for SLACK for WalletGenerator.net setup.

Check it out @
https://github.com/walletgeneratornet/WalletGenerator.net

https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net/wiki/How-to-add-a-new-currency

These are a buncha example wallets they have
https://github.com/walletgeneratornet/WalletGenerator.net/tree/master/wallets

This is an old one I made for BOB back in the day.
http://dobbscoin.net/paperwallet
I think it still works, my printer doesn't like it.

Quote from: WalletGenerator
Step nine: Send us all that for inclusion

If you know your way with git and Github, we prefer a pull-request. Otherwise, you can send us (batolettre@gmail.com) your logo, wallet and line of code. We will add that in the live website ASAP.

Still ..eventually I'll get around to it. It'd just be so much cooler if you did it instead.

SLACk

🛸     DEATH TO THE SHITCOINS!!
PRAISE "BOB" - http://www.dobbscoin.info

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: