Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to invest in a couple alts..  (Read 15741 times)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 12:58:53 AM

BNB is one of the coins on the market which will not fail its investors because it has got one of the best working products (The Binance Trading Exchange) in the crypto sphere. And with the recent drop in its price, it is good time to buy more and wait patiently as it surges back to the $35 price mark and even beyond.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:14:49 AM

Yeah invest in couple altcoin is good for me, all my asset altcoin is have a different coin.
I hold 50% in ETH, 30% in BNB and 20% othet altcoin.
It is so profitable and making easy trading.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 02:30:33 AM

I will advice going in to BTC for now as the market is more favourable to BTC than alts and you can always swap to alts when its about going down which will give alts an opportunity to move up trend than every other coin.
alphaboon

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 02:36:10 AM

Yeah invest in couple altcoin is good for me, all my asset altcoin is have a different coin.
I hold 50% in ETH, 30% in BNB and 20% othet altcoin.
It is so profitable and making easy trading.

I have the same holding as you except for Altcoin, having difficulties selecting which alt coin, so many in the market
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:51:45 AM

I will advice going in to BTC for now as the market is more favourable to BTC than alts and you can always swap to alts when its about going down which will give alts an opportunity to move up trend than every other coin.
when market growth takes place, BTC is the most profitable asset to be able to move at the beginning. but if with limited capital, BTC investment has very little profit. altcoin like ETH and BNB are now better.
Bitcoin indeed is the moving assets but in terms of investment amount you need to have much larger capital in order to make it much better and you'll feel the value of your profits while if you check Alts where value isn't that much yet then you will see the potential that you can get if you will try and take the risk.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:29:10 AM

For long term hold, BTC and ETH will be your best option, but you can also consider EOS, TRX, XLM, XRP for long term since they've been great with developments.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:25:35 AM

Hi,
I've got a small bit of money to invest with. I trade these days. But it'd give me peace of mind knowing I'm also holding a bit.

I'm thinking of going with Ethereum. maybe 50% ETH / 50% BTC
Are there any of the top10 altcoins that are currently a better buy than ETH?
You can try with Ripple, Litecoin or Binance. If you want to invest other than Ethereum. In my opinion, Ethereum is better now if you want to invest. Your concept is good, 50:50. You can buy 50% ETH and buy another 50% coin.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:57:19 AM

Hey, i don't think it's the best of plan right now to invest into Ethereum. how about you go in 70% with Bitcoin and you can invest the remaining 30% into any potential altcoin like harmony ONE, BNB, FTM etc. All these are good coins with good use cases too.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
zaxifu

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:02:04 AM

I think you should go to invest in some IEO's as you know this time IEO is the safer and better option for a long time investment because the risk of IEO is much lower then ICOs, and that may be reason enough to attract more investors. Reputed exchanges have their own research and verification process to make sure that the token is legit. Users should be more confident while buying IEO tokens because they do not have to trust a half-known startup but to rely on the exchange that is far more reputed.

I research about some IEO's which is going to be a great IEO of 2019.

1.GlobalChainZ
2.Moozicore
3.AIGO Protocol
aauchit

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:10:22 AM

There are many coin ,I think investing in tron and xlm is the right choice, but if you want to invest in other coins you have to do a lot of research and don't ask anyone for advice here
hazidofasa

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:15:51 AM

Put 50% of your investment in Bitcoin is good, but in contrary put the another 50% completelu to Ethereum is not a good idea I think, altcoin is not really reliable investment at least not yet if you want to put big money in it. You can put 10% on ETH, then put the rest (40%) on top rank altcoin like BNB, LTC or anything. Just don't put it in one altcoin.
Yes, you're right don't put it in one altcoin and investment in bitcoin is also a good option but nowadays investment in Altcoins is also a better option because this time market is in their peak. if you want to invest in altcoin then you can invest in (MZG) because I have also invested in that recently https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:31:19 AM

Hey, i don't think it's the best of plan right now to invest into Ethereum. how about you go in 70% with Bitcoin and you can invest the remaining 30% into any potential altcoin like harmony ONE, BNB, FTM etc. All these are good coins with good use cases too.

etherium is 10x times more better than the coins that you suggest except bitcoin  and besides the value of etherium is decreasing so its still a best buy along with bitcoin  . these two big coins are the ones that we should prioritzie the most before anticipating other unknown coins  .  i dont recognize one and ftm but im familliar with bnb . so i will give you a chance to include bnb on my whishlist but im not a fan of unpopular or newser coins  .
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:50:05 AM

I like BNB Coin besides Ethereum and EOS. It looks like BNB Coin will enter the top 5 coinmarketcap. Looking at daily transactions that continue to grow and be backed up by large exchangers and as the main currency in binance DEX, I think the BNB Coin has the opportunity to go to $ 50
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:15:17 PM

for me now eth would be a good bet i think.
not only because the most devs are working on it.
the satoshi value is super low.
and there should be the update beginning on 2020
and i am sure if they can handle the update (what i think)
that they will raise in satoshi value against bitcoin.

there will be better bets than ethereum.
but risk / reward ratio is quite good at the moment i would say (btc dominance almost 66% atm)
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:03:26 PM

Dont waste your time and money in shitcoins and to altcoins that we cant used to and we can make profits, simple as this buy eth or btc ant that coins csn realy give you huge profits and this two top coins has the potential and power to grow as it proves already so i prefer to invest to this alts.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:42:53 PM

when market growth takes place, BTC is the most profitable asset to be able to move at the beginning. but if with limited capital, BTC investment has very little profit. altcoin like ETH and BNB are now better.
Bitcoin indeed is the moving assets but in terms of investment amount you need to have much larger capital in order to make it much better and you'll feel the value of your profits while if you check Alts where value isn't that much yet then you will see the potential that you can get if you will try and take the risk.

As the guy is looking for altcoins, he knows about Bitcoin profits, I guess. Thus, we need to offer him tokens that can bring him profit in the future. No one knows it for sure but it seems that Binance Coin is going to gain seriously and probably, even take the third or even (with time) the second place in the cryptocurrencies rating. Monero can be a good choice also.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:57:18 PM

Hi,
I've got a small bit of money to invest with. I trade these days. But it'd give me peace of mind knowing I'm also holding a bit.

I'm thinking of going with Ethereum. maybe 50% ETH / 50% BTC
Are there any of the top10 altcoins that are currently a better buy than ETH?

The decision to buy bitcoin and Ethereum is good enough but it will be advisable to diversify investment by trying out coins in the top 10 according to CMC. Cryptos like EOS, TRX, XRP and LTC are also good for long term investment.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:32:58 PM

In order to be a successful investor in the crypto ecosystem, you need to first understand the basic risks associated with crypto investment before even thinking of investing into any altcoin.  There are a lot of good altcoins to invest in but without good investment strategies and plans, you might lose some percentage of your initial capital. I will suggest that you study and monitor the crypto market. That will help you develop strategies and also identify good coins to invest in...
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:07:26 PM

Ethereum and Litecoin in my opinion are 2 of the beat altcoins to invest in of you are not interested in Bitcoin right now. You can securely invest in Ethereum and Litecoin. Investing in Ethereum and Litecoin will gain you a ton of benefits. Since the estimation of these two coins is expanding step by step. So I would state investing in Ethereum and Litecoin, not investing in every single other coin. At that point you can profit.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:53:58 PM

in my experience it has never been a good idea to go long in any altcoin which is why i have never "invested" in any of them. i always stick to bitcoin when it comes to long term and then continue treating altcoins as short term potential trading tools to make a  quick profit during their pumps and then selling them before their dumps begin. that way i guarantee my profit while reducing the risks and also increasing my bitcoin wealth.
Invest only in altcoin that you sure you can be profitable. There are altcoins that is good at the moment you will buy but later on, they will die. That is why CMC was created. It is the basis of the most volatile coin. So, be sure that you will utilize it before you buy coins and hold. Because it may reduce the risks in buying shitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: