Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIT COINS WILL ALWAYS DISAPPOINT  (Read 2616 times)
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:27:45 PM

Oh yeah...the name even speaks fir itself. So far as you are a shitcoin there's a low probability of usefulness for you or from you and so you become valueless. Nevertheless, there are others who believe it an help them make sime amount of cash and i don't know how they make such conclusions. I won't gamble my money on something called shit.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:35:03 PM

The bearish market + scam projects is making crypto investing much more harder and riskier so if you don't have the courage to take that risk then stay away from investing on new coins and just keep buying Bitcoin for a long term goal.

Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:02:20 AM

I have to come realize that because someone made huge profit from a newly listed coin or a shitcoin doesn't mean it will go the same way of profit for you.

I had bought some few shitcoins and newly listed coins that were making some waves, those coins are currently a shadow of their entering prices. I should have left my money in bitcoin instead of gambling with my bitcoin and end up been burnt. Some of these project have technical issues, which I think will end up killing the project.

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

Perhaps there are a much large number of people before who are betting on shitcoin so that is why it works. If you know only know how many members of each pump and dump groups that are scattered everywhere in telegram or facebook. But now, you are right because it won't work that way anymore and I want my investments to be safe with btc.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:05:46 AM

A very funny topic but still holds a good atom of truth the cryptocurrency world proves the opportunity for project to get in so we get huge number of coins(altcoins) coming in with so many being shitcoins which are rear to survive
very reasonable because there are so many projects scattered here that it is natural that the number of projects that fail is also a lot.
but we don't need to be too disappointed because there are many good projects, it's just hard to find them so we have to be more careful and patient.
you are right, we only need to try harder to find it.
i think we don't need to feel disappointed and give up just because we get SHIT COINS a few times, i think that is a lesson for us to be someone who is smarter in choosing projects.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:55:54 AM

Alternatives are very speculative in nature so you've got to be careful when investing and not get caught up in hype or FOMO and get tempted to buy when the value of an asset is overbought as you probably won't make any gains but if you're investing in good quality projects at the right time you're more likely to benefit

betty11 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:58:09 PM

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to increase the amount of BTC without trading shitcoin. That's why we all take a hand in this.

Thank you for the epic truthful response. While some others are blasting me, whereas they hide to trade the same shit coins. I hate it when some guys come online to pose as Mr know it all. Last time, many high ranking members in this forum promoted a scam coin called "Ethereum classic vision", I knew it was a scam, same with Wave fork. The bottom line is that: at one point in time, we try to see if there could be any thing from a shit coin, however with care. It's part of the whole learning process.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:05:36 PM

it's a big risk to buy shitcoin because shitcoin has a low volume. Seller volume is greater than buyer volume. this causes shitcoin to be worthless so don't buy shitcoin
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:16:27 PM

many altcoins are new but there are altcoins that appear to be shitcoins so other investors are careful about selecting the altcoins they are buying the reason why shitcoin becomes or becomes worthless an altcoins know the reason is because it's no longer active its admins and dev and have nothing to do with their group and project so other holders bring them to the sale of their altcoins and their price falls so other holders can not afford it but it's just being sold out rather than falling down the price is so before you buy altcoins or invest to make sure it is legit and longterm so that the money you used to invest in is growing and your money is not happy.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:49:19 PM

Why did you buy those coins if you knew they were actually shit coins? The right time to discover if a coin is good or not is before you buy it so you should be more careful in the future and do more research before finding buying something and later find out you did the wrong thing.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:59:03 AM

therefore, do not ever invest in large amounts in the shitcoin. there are still many choices that you can make as an alternative to your profit, such as bitcoin, etherum, ripple, or other altcoins. it's more certain, than you choose shitcoin that disappears.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:28:47 AM

If you are interested to invest in newly listed shit coins then you have to invest as much amount as you can afford to lose. As there is no guarantee that they would appreciate in value in future.

Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:47:43 AM

Exactly, because shitcoins is only pump and dump token without real usecase.
Better to avoid invest in this coins.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:45:40 PM

Investing in shit coins is a gambling and usually they are pump and dump coins without any use case and real development behind. We have to be very careful with them and watch for the red flags and do not allow these
projects to take our investment funds down.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:56:48 PM

Investing in shit coins is a gambling and usually they are pump and dump coins without any use case and real development behind. We have to be very careful with them and watch for the red flags and do not allow these
I agree, typical low marketcap shitcoins are a bad investment strategy and pump + dump is a guarantee to suffer losses. A good coin has always a value itself and if people trust in it, there will be no dump and no losses for all holders.

Smiley Smiley
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:08:26 AM

This is one of the mistake most crypto enthusiasts make and it ends them in investing into shitcoins. Some crypto enthusiasts buy into a cryptocurrency out of the hype and FOMO that is circulated about the cryptocurrency. If you always invest into cryptocurrencies with such reasons you would end up throwing my funds away. Furthermore, don't hold all of your ICO investment cryptocurrencies so that if the project does not become successful you don't lose much by holding every little bit of your investment.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:26:19 AM

I agree, typical low marketcap shitcoins are a bad investment strategy and pump + dump is a guarantee to suffer losses. A good coin has always a value itself and if people trust in it, there will be no dump and no losses for all holders.
Not sure when you are seeing enjin and any other coin in the same tier. enjin can attract big companies and each platform will have the different result and any shitcoin has a chance to do that but this will be only from all of them

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:38:04 AM

I have to come realize that because someone made huge profit from a newly listed coin or a shitcoin doesn't mean it will go the same way of profit for you.

I had bought some few shitcoins and newly listed coins that were making some waves, those coins are currently a shadow of their entering prices. I should have left my money in bitcoin instead of gambling with my bitcoin and end up been burnt. Some of these project have technical issues, which I think will end up killing the project.

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

Its true, and i think if we decide to invest in altcoin, better choose our own altcoin but if we following others recomendation, better make research first. Invest in bitcoin or ethereum is more safe because its base currency in most exchanger. We should never speculate our money in some random altcoin

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:42:07 AM

I think the best thing to handle a low cost coin or your so-called (shitcoin) is to hold it in your wallet even for a long time. Rather than selling it in a unprofitable way, holding it even for years has the chance to earn even for not much, but at least patiently holding it can give us hope in the future.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:10:38 AM

Indeed. Bitcoin is the most highly capitalized crypto currency, and the BTC price is not so volatile compared to the "shitcoin" prices. The trade volume in such coins is usually too small, so you can hardly buy a premium-class car even if you gain profits.

I can say that some recently listed coins or tokens are not "shitcoins" because their teams are working and improving their product or service related to the project. It is important not to buy "scamcoins" that are created by fraudsters in order to steal money from investors.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 01:28:58 AM

That situation you got there explains  the big difference between short term and long term. This shitcoins belong to short term obviously and requires trading expertise of right scalping. Sometimes shitcoins can be profitable also especially if you are expert in riding the waves going in and going out the right time hitting the perfect timing of ups and downs.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: