Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIT COINS WILL ALWAYS DISAPPOINT  (Read 2616 times)
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:15:09 AM

That's the reason why we have to know the whitepaper of a new coin. Some altcoins are profitable but it depends on
the market situation. We can't rely most of our profit in new coins that are still developing.
Buying new coins is a big risk and mostly good for a short time hold only so we better be picky and stick on the trusted ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Management

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:23:44 AM

As befits the name  Smiley
Such as I joined last year DIW Token's signature campaign and I got about 20.000 token. This token's ICO price is 0.20$ and guess what about now? Just 0.0005 $ it is jocosely  Smiley I spent 3 months on this signature.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 09:27:40 AM

We can assume that you thought you were going to make profit from shitcoin because you saw other people who did so. Then no need crying when you enter losses because you should know its part of the risks. Just man up, accept responsibility for your actions and learn from it

xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:37:26 PM

One of the best thing about shitcoins is to get in quickly as possible before it gets more attention from shillers who will just shill and dump,  there is a shitcoin name $Replay it's on wavedex it has done close to x12 within just a week those who bought cheaper and got out are  lucky
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:54:44 PM

One good thing about shitcoins is that they quickly grow and fall quickly.  This is very good only for short-term investments.  That's all I can say about them good.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Greeno Force
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:36:38 PM

You can earn money on shitcoins, but you need a lot of luck to stay with the money and not go into the minus. I prefer time-tested coins, or those that have perspective.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gammon714

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:00:38 PM

I have watched many of the free airdropped coins start strong and then tank!!!   I have a bunch of coins in my eth wallet that have zero value as they didn't even make it to the DEX.    Then I have invested in what I thought was going to be a great ICO but.....No! 

I do believe that some of the ICO start ups do have a chance to grow in the future.

Looking for the next Apple in an Orchard!   Good Luck to everyone!
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:13:34 PM

You can't just invest in any project without proper research, you need to make proper research like what's the project all about, who's the team behind it and are they properly trained in cryptographics technology, do they have working product and so on before trying to invest in any project.

Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:52:22 PM

Shitcoins will always disappoint because they can't stand the test of time because they lack viability and have cosmetic values which will ultimately disappear within little time, most of these coins parade fake volumes on exchanges to confuse investors. Shine your eyes and don't get burnt.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:57:18 PM

Sure shit coins are really going to disappoint because sometimes the team would make huge claims about the progress of their coin but this fails and investors get disappointed. I would entreat you to invest in cryptocurrencies that are backed with products and assets being used in the real world.

Badman-Crypto

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:58:45 PM

Bro, when it comes down to it, all coins are "shit coins". None have actually finished their development and been adopted as their primary use case. Just be careful when messing with low cap coins.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
zuziekatee

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:20:56 PM

personally i have come to realize that there is a way to play the shitcoin game and also there is a way to play the normal coin game. one must first learn the way to do this before you start investing or else you will lose more than you even budget. one thing to note is that shitcoin requires a lot of patience  for you to be bale to make good profit from it and also you should invest when the price is very low and not that you fomo when it starts mooning and also you take profits at diff price stages.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 11:15:10 PM

Thats the basic reason why they are shit coins man because they lack the value of standard token/assets Maybe they normally appeared during airdrop or some other activities Best thing to do with shit coin send it back

LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:52:36 AM

Those shitcoins are no good after all because we are all suffering too much in this coin. When an early investors invest or not if its a useless coin, The price in the market will still dump no matter what the price on the ICO. we are not to feel of such disappointment then we better not to buy this kind of coin and not to participate of the project who has this coin.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:19:17 AM

some shitcoins shoot well, although not often)) you are your friend to blame for your failure, I sympathize with you, but this is a good lesson for you ... you need to take shitcoins for free then there will be no risk and Bitcoin can find a better use than in exchange for unnecessary coins to anyone — usually everyone does the opposite; they change shitcoins to bitcoin))
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:07:21 AM

I guess shitcoin is for the professional traders that are bored trading legitimate coins and they wanted to play the chart of shitcoins. And also this is only for those who can take to risk and lose their money in just a matter of time or after the coin listed on the exchange.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:19:17 AM

I have to come realize that because someone made huge profit from a newly listed coin or a shitcoin doesn't mean it will go the same way of profit for you.

I had bought some few shitcoins and newly listed coins that were making some waves, those coins are currently a shadow of their entering prices. I should have left my money in bitcoin instead of gambling with my bitcoin and end up been burnt. Some of these project have technical issues, which I think will end up killing the project.

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

A new listed coin may become the target of pump and dump groups sometimes.
You must careful to not buying some suspicious coin when their price rising.
I will prefer to buying existing coin with medium marketcap, around USD $5million because it usually have potential to rise in the future.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:35:45 AM

Sure shit coins are really going to disappoint because sometimes the team would make huge claims about the progress of their coin but this fails and investors get disappointed. I would entreat you to invest in cryptocurrencies that are backed with products and assets being used in the real world.
Just an enticing updates but nothing is for real, it's always like that, while investors of those shit projects always finding ways to go out inside the market only to finds out that there's nothing left for them but an exit strategy coming from the whales and the developers, they will soon be trapped and their
money will be gone with the wind together with the promise developments.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:28:30 AM

Not all shitcoins are shit. Some of these coins raise their price. But you are right that these coins are not stable. For each of these coins need constant monitoring as the price is very dynamic. Such coins can be bought but before that you need to do a qualitative analysis of the project to which they are attached. If the project develops then the coin has a future.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:02:47 AM

Shitcoins are often artificially pumped. On this can be earn if know when this will happen.From a fundamental point of view, I don't think you can accurately predict the growth of these coins,because, by definition, shitcoins is useless coins with a small market capitalization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: