Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an Android App Developer [KOTLIN]  (Read 190 times)
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:36:52 AM

Hi, I'm looking for an Android Application developer who's fluent with Kotlin and general good coding practices. I will pay in Bitcoins for the right candidate. I'm a developer myself and I really know how to sort the good dev's out so if you're a novice please stay away. Also, I will prefer hiring developers from the forum. Pajeets and other service posters stay away. Send me a message here or drop your references I'll contact you.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:07:59 PM

Bump! Just to add, the app idea is a crypto currency manager app which should using third party web apis and have a database as well. The cider must be able to write test cases for the work done hence fluency in Kotlin and object oriented programming is required. I’ll pay good money for the right candidate.
mavens

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:16:21 AM

Hi, I'm looking for an Android Application developer who's fluent with Kotlin and general good coding practices. I will pay in Bitcoins for the right candidate. I'm a developer myself and I really know how to sort the good dev's out so if you're a novice please stay away. Also, I will prefer hiring developers from the forum. Pajeets and other service posters stay away. Send me a message here or drop your references I'll contact you.
Hello,
let's connect over a skype(live:sales2_4981) and discuss it with greater details.
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:47:42 AM

Please check PM.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:07:29 AM

Please check PM.

Either you are bot or you do have short term memory because I do not understand how can you forget your feedback by OP, couple of months ago.

(PS : Accounts of pajeets like icosonar and csankur please don't post here or I will report your post.)

I am alive
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:02:38 PM

Hello,
let's connect over a skype(live:sales2_4981) and discuss it with greater details.
I don't want to connect on skype man. I asked you a simple question that is, share the projects you've worked on with Kotlin and nobody who posted here were able to come up with one. That is how I know you guys are worthless pajeets.

Please check PM.

Either you are bot or you do have short term memory because I do not understand how can you forget your feedback by OP, couple of months ago.

(PS : Accounts of pajeets like icosonar and csankur please don't post here or I will report your post.)
That's true. This pajeet was also not able to share any projects he has worked with on kotlin. Bunch of scammers really.
hashmap84

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:38:31 PM

Hi, do you need only Kotlin developers? I'm working with Java and Spring and also JavaScript and Angular for the frontend. I could send you my github to have a look. Thanks!
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:23:09 PM

Hi, do you need only Kotlin developers? I'm working with Java and Spring and also JavaScript and Angular for the frontend. I could send you my github to have a look. Thanks!
Do you have something specific in Kotlin that I can have a look at it? Possibly an android application? I don't think I'll be needing any of the other mentioned skills for this project.

Day 14 : People who sent me a personal message are still not able to provide any previous work references for the required skills lol Pajeets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: