Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest any time?  (Read 1198 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:43:50 PM

I have read so many times where people keep saying that "all time is good for investment".
Personally, I disagree with that statement, and I believe when you look at it from my prism you will also agree with me.
Take a look at this scenario and judge for yourself.
Mr March is a newbie in cryptosphere and he has $2000 he would want to invest in Cryptocurrency.
He also plan using the $2000 to sort out some financial needs in a months time.
After going through his friends suggestion regarding the coin he should invest on.....he went for April coin.
On checking the market price of April coin, it was discovered that the price is at it's all time high.
The coin was $3 before but $10 now.
Considering he only want to do a month investment.
Will it then be wise to ask him to buy the coin at the present price or wait for the price to fall ?
Do you still believe that all time is good for investment?
Thank you.

Okay there are several mistake, first of all using your money for daily need for trading is a big mistake, sometimes the market is unpredictable and you need to hold the coin for longer, and you may consider your friends recommendation but in the end you need to do your own research, and as long as the coin is fluctuative then there is a chance to make money, in bear market you need to have more experience and understand better about the market to make profit, its harder but not impossible
from this conversation I concluded that the most important thing is how we choose the right coin, don't choose coins that have already risen high, because the potential for correction is very large, there are many coins so don't force to invest in coins that you like without seeing the development chart price.
The problem is that choosing a good project is very difficult. Not every user of cryptocurrency has every opportunity to make a high-quality technical analysis of the company. Even the study of all available information does not guarantee the final result. Based on this, one has to take into account the decisions of other users of cryptocurrency, as well as their friends.
Seeing others decision isnt bad but it would be much better if you do rely on your own analysis because you wont even know that you are
doing much better compared to your friends.Just took some key points on their ideas but not literally or fully relying on it.Investing can be done anytime
as long you do see the opportunity or chance on making profits.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:59:49 PM

Actually "every moment is the right moment" is only applicable if you are thinking about the long term holding/investment. The crypto currencies are still on its infant stage. We still haven't reached out full potential. So this means, we are yet to see the real value of the crypto currencies and the prices are still undervalued (i am talking about well known crypto currencies like bitcoin and ethereum). So in the long run, the prices are bound to rise. So if you are considering to invest and hold for a while, then you can actually invest anytime for now. But thats not the case for short term investment, since the price fluctuates a lot in short term.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:10:34 PM

I have read so many times where people keep saying that "all time is good for investment".
Personally, I disagree with that statement, and I believe when you look at it from my prism you will also agree with me.
Mr March is a newbie in cryptosphere and he has $2000 he would want to invest in Cryptocurrency.
After going through his friends suggestion regarding the coin he should invest on.....he went for April coin.
On checking the market price of April coin, it was discovered that the price is at it's all time high.
Will it then be wise to ask him to buy the coin at the present price or wait for the price to fall ?
Thank you.

I don't believe that it is all the time that is good for investment particularly in crypto currency market. And some people are of the believe that all the time is good for investment, then they should asked those who invest in Bitcoin and some other coins as at late December 2017  if they are still holding till date how is the market.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:21:21 PM

Thank you.

You can invest in any time but you should think also. If you want to get profit just for a month then you have 95% chance of not getting your investment back. Do you know how long we waited just for the market to land on moon? But its all worth it. You should also read charts. If you see that it becomes higher for a long time then suspects that the next action is to go down. Thinking can save you from that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:26:21 PM

Thank you.

This time is the best time to buy and hold and trade coin. Knowing that coins value is too affordable compare before. Don't wait for the price to get too high that you no longer could afford to buy. I've been buying as much as I could since the price have drop, I believe that it's going somewhere and there is still potential with the price. Long term investment is the key, you just have to store all your investment in a safe wallet. You can choose either hardware wallet or an open source wallet like Hodler which has both Hardware version and free app that is avaible here www.hodler.tech
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:25:10 AM

~snip~
Never ever buy at all time high, that's the risk. Unless you have your technical and fundamental analysis, that kind of things should be considered if you are asking us to buy entry of a coin. Best advice is wait for the price to fall, why? because there's no such  coin in crypyosphere don't have retracement or price pullback, therer should be always a retracement, where you can buy.
~snip~
No! Not at all times, you need timing always and right entry even not on perfect entry. Additional, you should first research/study before you invest, just like what JPMorgan says, "I don't invest in things that I don't know".

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:23:27 AM

I think you understand the meaning of "all time is good for investment". The meaning of this saying is that the crypto market is a potential market and you never miss any big party. opportunities still come to you every day. important that you can grasp the opportunity to get rich or not.
Yes, the cryptocurrency market is full of great opportunities and there are open offers to investors to invest and replicate their investments many times but only if you know about it and if you believe it. There are many great economists who still call it a scam and the people who do not understand it would miss the opportunity anyways.

Crypto geek would look for the down price condition and would invest big rather than investing anytime when the price is high and we all must follow them in order to make big ROI. The real catch is finding out relatively lower prices and it will not be a big rocket science as predicting capability will be possible for anyone over the time and experience.
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:20:04 AM

Not always good for investing. There is a certain time for investment. Investing in those times can be much more beneficial. Before investing, we will look at our market position. The price of any cryptocurrency in the market is low and the price of any cryptocurrency will increase in the future, considering these issues. If you invest in any cryptocurrency, it will be lost. Before investing, consider the time. When the price of cryptocurrency is low in the market, then it will be invested.

Thank you

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:49:12 AM

Thank you.

Not all time is a good investment, that's why We before we invest into something it is still much better to make some research first
before anything else so that in the end our capital won't get wasted. Although, in every investment there is always risk in it.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:08:03 AM

Thank you.

Not all time is a good investment, that's why We before we invest into something it is still much better to make some research first
before anything else so that in the end our capital won't get wasted. Although, in every investment there is always risk in it.

Besides that, we need to remember that we cannot expect to much to make a profit from the investment because we need the luck to get those profit. And there is no guarantee for us to see the investment programs will run forever because I don't think that program exists. But I believe that all time is good for investment as long as we can find the right investment.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:58:57 AM

Never buy a coin when it's on its all time high. I made that many mistakes before I finally learned. Never chase that hyped coin and if you really like the coin then wait for it to go down or fluctuate and then analyze the price that it's safe to finally buy.
Simple and clear, it is not that an investor cannot invest any time, the timing of every coin in the market varies, we still have lots of coins that will be registered in exchange this minute, this hour, so the best is never to buy that particular coin of interest at the peak price but study carefully though the necessary chart and analysis to fully pick the best time to enter the trade.

The reason why chart is necessary is to really determine if the price has really reach its peak because bitcoin had once put me in this situation, I was lucky to have quickly made my decision, when bitcoin was around $8000 during the bull run, I could almost conclude that it was the peak, waiting for it to drop, it was through chart that I was able to know that I could still invest at that price.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:08:33 PM

Thank you.

that's true, but at least if we invest this year, the promising profits will come to us, although not as good as in 2017. so to invest we also have to see the right time or not right

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:48:05 PM

Thank you.

Never buy a coin when it's on its all time high. I made that many mistakes before I finally learned. Never chase that hyped coin and if you really like the coin then wait for it to go down or fluctuate and then analyze the price that it's safe to finally buy.
It is nature of the crypto currency that we can invest anytime price keeps on moving as if the price falls we can buy and when it rises we can sell but no time is wrong or close for investors to invest, crypto currency is all time open and it is 24/7 available but it is very important to enter when the price is low because it give more benefit than buying at high price.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:05:21 AM

that's true, but at least if we invest this year, the promising profits will come to us, although not as good as in 2017. so to invest we also have to see the right time or not right
If I may ask you mate, so what gave you the courage or guarantee that this year is actually the best year to invest, because of the popularity of the speculation on internet or because of your personal conviction. What if cryptocurrency market falls deeper than this, would you not still regret investing this period ?

This is why many of us believe that any time is best to invest in a coin provided they have not reached the stage of stability where they cannot experience any form of growth again and I don’t think that time is now or even in 20 years’ time, cryptocurrency growing to its peak cannot be as fast as it was before.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:57:28 PM

For me the best time to invest is when crypto price is cheap, in my opinion the past few months and until now the crypto price is still relatively cheap.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 04:11:32 PM

Of course investing at the appropriate time is better than just jumping into the market because the money is available. As far as cryptocurrency is concern, if you enter at ATH, you might hit a retracement that you might be surprise will change the direction of the market against you. Take for example with bitcoin, people bought at ATH in December 2017/early January 2018 with the expectation for further high highs but market crashed. Hence, for those people who invested then, it was a wrong timing and so, they are either holding with losses or have sold with outright loss.

I am somehow agree with your statements.
You need to understand the right time to invest, that's the key point to win some Bitcoins of course.
The topic of the post is "Invest any time" but i would say that, it should be invest in appropriate time.
Many people think that, the investment in the coin is low is profitable, but that's where they lack and make losses.
So before investing anywhere you must understand the ups and downs of the coin.
This is the only technique in which you can gain profit if you see it seriously.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:37:17 PM

~snip~
Never ever buy at all time high, that's the risk. Unless you have your technical and fundamental analysis, that kind of things should be considered if you are asking us to buy entry of a coin. Best advice is wait for the price to fall, why? because there's no such  coin in crypyosphere don't have retracement or price pullback, therer should be always a retracement, where you can buy.
~snip~
No! Not at all times, you need timing always and right entry even not on perfect entry. Additional, you should first research/study before you invest, just like what JPMorgan says, "I don't invest in things that I don't know".

It will be strange if you see that somebody is going to invest all his money in the cryptocurrencies when the market is running up. The best time to buy crypto is the period of the bearish trend.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:13:17 PM

When to buy/sell has always been a personal reason and as such you can't definitely make that decision simply because someone says so. And well, you'll need to really understand the market and that'll hep you know when to fain/lose out of getting
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:13:03 AM

The market shows a monthly positive trend, and I think that you can invest free money, whether it be signals through channels or top 10-25 coins. Just do not risk other people's means and do not borrow, in the crypto world nothing happens just like that.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:30:14 AM

Invest anytime if you are really sure about it that you can obatin profits and the team behind is legit also.   Wherein not invest anytime on a project especially if you have no information behind and etc, because that's a mistake. Must be smart! that what it means. Not even though there's a cheap coin you will always jump on it, because it can cause regrets afterwards . wherein always bear in mind to take a look also for the information to assure everything will be fine and there's a return at the end. .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: