Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest any time?  (Read 1198 times)
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:11:42 AM

I have read so many times where people keep saying that "all time is good for investment".
Personally, I disagree with that statement, and I believe when you look at it from my prism you will also agree with me.
Take a look at this scenario and judge for yourself.
Mr March is a newbie in cryptosphere and he has $2000 he would want to invest in Cryptocurrency.
He also plan using the $2000 to sort out some financial needs in a months time.
After going through his friends suggestion regarding the coin he should invest on.....he went for April coin.
On checking the market price of April coin, it was discovered that the price is at it's all time high.
The coin was $3 before but $10 now.
Considering he only want to do a month investment.
Will it then be wise to ask him to buy the coin at the present price or wait for the price to fall ?
Do you still believe that all time is good for investment?
Thank you.

Investing anytime you would like is a bad decision wha if you decided to invest when its on peak what would happen to your money? are you sure that it will still continue to pump,being mindful of time for investment is very a important thing to consider in order to make money from trading investing anytime is just like throwing money on a river

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:58:51 PM

I have read so many times where people keep saying that "all time is good for investment".
Personally, I disagree with that statement, and I believe when you look at it from my prism you will also agree with me.
Mr March is a newbie in cryptosphere and he has $2000 he would want to invest in Cryptocurrency.
After going through his friends suggestion regarding the coin he should invest on.....he went for April coin.
On checking the market price of April coin, it was discovered that the price is at it's all time high.
Will it then be wise to ask him to buy the coin at the present price or wait for the price to fall ?
Thank you.

Investing anytime you would like is a bad decision wha if you decided to invest when its on peak what would happen to your money? are you sure that it will still continue to pump,being mindful of time for investment is very a important thing to consider in order to make money from trading investing anytime is just like throwing money on a river
- Agree, investing at any time is always a very bad method because that only shows that we have no knowledge and do not know the principles of the market, the market has not increased forever and it will not have a permanent decline, we cannot continuously invest and invest without any analysis and thought. There are always appropriate stages for investing and there are always times when we need to slow down, we need to wait, investment is not a rush and lack of thinking, investment is a calculation and a right choice

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:35:09 PM

Any time they can invest in crypto i advice before investing learn it well how to avoid loses especially in trading and before brought coins need to learn it well and buy it in the right timing, do not focus at one coins because they have plenty of coins have potential to pump.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:01:52 PM

In my opinion it’s very bad method to invest into crypto at anytime. Most of new traders make this mistakes and suffer a lot of losses. We need to wait for right time for invest and we need to sell out at right time too.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:42:00 PM

For me, every moment the value of Bitcoin and Altcoins will change. So when Bitcoin and Altcoins are cheap. I will buy and invest them for different purposes. The most important investment is the right recognition at the right time and you must have the financial potential to buy them.
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:53:26 AM

Any time they can invest in crypto i advice before investing learn it well how to avoid loses especially in trading and before brought coins need to learn it well and buy it in the right timing, do not focus at one coins because they have plenty of coins have potential to pump.
The crypto exchange is open 24 hours, so to buy it can be done at any time, but the choice of coins must be sure to provide benefits so that the invested capital provides good profits. The main requirement is that the price of coins purchased has the potential to rise in the short term, so that the investment provides prospects as soon as possible.
No need to select  coins, just take the 5 big coins to spread the risk so patience waiting for the price to rise will give a clear advantage, in my opinion the longest one month price is predicted to rise.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:37:21 AM

The crypto exchange is open 24 hours, so to buy it can be done at any time, but the choice of coins must be sure to provide benefits so that the invested capital provides good profits. The main requirement is that the price of coins purchased has the potential to rise in the short term, so that the investment provides prospects as soon as possible.
No need to select  coins, just take the 5 big coins to spread the risk so patience waiting for the price to rise will give a clear advantage, in my opinion the longest one month price is predicted to rise.
We should know that investing in cryptocurrency shouldn’t be treated as a get-rich-quick scheme. Investment carries a certain level of risks and we should be aware of this reality. I believe that there is no best time to invest, because market is volatile and unpredictable, not even experts who claimed they can. If you've done your research, if you're ready to take and manage risks, if you know crypto can change you, and if you believe in it, then I believe it's time for you to invest. It takes preparation and commitment in order to succeed in the field of crypto investment. Stay positive and be patient.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:54:04 AM

We should know that investing in cryptocurrency shouldn’t be treated as a get-rich-quick scheme. Investment carries a certain level of risks and we should be aware of this reality. I believe that there is no best time to invest, because market is volatile and unpredictable, not even experts who claimed they can. If you've done your research, if you're ready to take and manage risks, if you know crypto can change you, and if you believe in it, then I believe it's time for you to invest. It takes preparation and commitment in order to succeed in the field of crypto investment. Stay positive and be patient.
Market may not always be on our favorable side, but don't lose hope it can potentially recover from crash and be back on its glory days. Getting started in investment at a wrong point in the ups and downs of the market can leave us staring at huge losses. It's better to decide and set a clear goal of how long you're planning to keep money in the market. Different types of investments offer varying degrees of risk and return, and is best suited for a different investing time frame. The success of investment does not only rely on closely monitoring the market as a whole, but on analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of individual markets.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:05:10 AM

Exactly. This is not a all time invest thing unless you are a long term holder. A long term trader is able to compensate losses in the business as the market value appreciates with the passage of time. It also varies from coin to coin. One could invest in Bitcoin anytime if there is a space for speculation but not just other coins. In addition, there needs to be vetted assessment of the project one intends to invest some money in.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:21:07 AM

Focusing on investing in well-known coins is better because if the market rises, many pumps will appear and making a profit will become easier but to know exactly pumping time is very difficult because we are not whales in this market. If you are willing to read big news and know how to analyze the market, then you will be able to win higher and I believe this market has a lot of choices you need to research now.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:47:45 AM

Focusing on investing in well-known coins is better because if the market rises, many pumps will appear and making a profit will become easier but to know exactly pumping time is very difficult because we are not whales in this market. If you are willing to read big news and know how to analyze the market, then you will be able to win higher and I believe this market has a lot of choices you need to research now.
Proper research will guide you to invest with good projects that will bring good outcome profits, with your analysis and proper study inside the market, probably you'll be confident to buy coins that can be hold for long, mid and short terms, it's all about knowing the potentials and how can you handle the
risk which is involved with your investment journey, proper timing will always bring satisfying profits.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:55:20 AM

Thank you.

Yes, still you can wait for the price fall. Wait for the price to fall down to $7 then invest in it. Crpto is one of the best platform where you can boldly invest your money hoping for certain turn over down the line in minimum 5 years. Choose the right coins wisely and invest. We have en-number of coins with best projects in cheap rates.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:17:50 AM

Of course investing at the appropriate time is better than just jumping into the market because the money is available. As far as cryptocurrency is concern, if you enter at ATH, you might hit a retracement that you might be surprise will change the direction of the market against you. Take for example with bitcoin, people bought at ATH in December 2017/early January 2018 with the expectation for further high highs but market crashed. Hence, for those people who invested then, it was a wrong timing and so, they are either holding with losses or have sold with outright loss.

Well, I wouldn't say "any time" because that would be too broad of a description to denote when is the best time to invest. I think, for an investor, there should be factors that should delineate when to invest. For some, here are there considerations: (1) The status of the coin that is being invested upon. Is it gaining, is it falling, or is it beginning to gain? Those the questions that some consider as guidelines. For me, I usually consider those coins that are beginning to gain because I don't intend to wait too long before I can cash out on my investments. I tend to buy those that are beginning to show good sings of increase so that after a couple of weeks or a few months, I can get the most bang for my buck. (2) The amount of money you're willing to use to invest. Some people tend to jump the gun on this aspect because the common idea in this market is that we should buy as much as we can when the coin value is at its lowest; however, some people forget the fact that it's not a surefire hit if one coin has decreased in value, especially the question of when it will regain what it lost. Some coins don't recuperate from it, and thus, you will be left with a lot of lost asset as an investor.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 06:58:36 AM

Thank you.

Yeah, still i think investment is for any time. As you said that coin price has been changed then you should guess that in future the price will be changed more. And all the time, we are not buying only one coin, we should invest on different coins, then we will get profit.
You are just give instance of one coin, Why you are not seeing a huge number of coins are here in crypto?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:37:26 AM

Exactly. This is not a all time invest thing unless you are a long term holder. A long term trader is able to compensate losses in the business as the market value appreciates with the passage of time. It also varies from coin to coin. One could invest in Bitcoin anytime if there is a space for speculation but not just other coins. In addition, there needs to be vetted assessment of the project one intends to invest some money in.
If we look at the statement in the long term perspective, I think it is right. In the long term, the value of Bitcoin would be way too high and it would have spread around the world with huge businesses evolved around it. So keeping that value in mind, you could invest now anytime and enjoy the benefits later on in future. But that would be long from now and wise people focus on both long and short.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:00:45 PM

It's depend on what time frame do you aware that crypto is worth to be invest.

Let say 2010 - 2015, you can invest at anytime because on 2017 , the God really answer the trader's hope !
As for now, you're in 2019 so you can invest also at anytime because it will continue to surpass $ 6.000 very soon and bypass $ 7000 coming soon !

Smiley
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:22:58 PM

I think there's no time frame in investing on crypto in general, any time you can invest that you can afford to wait either longer time and take note that only invest if you have spare money aside from your daily budget. From the time you've purchased crypto then you can wait when it will grow up and have a target of profit that you wanted. When your profit was there then that's the time you can cut it off or reinvest gain to double your profit.
redsun114

Activity: 2534
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:57:21 AM

Let say 2010 - 2015, you can invest at anytime because on 2017 , the God really answer the trader's hope !
As for now, you're in 2019 so you can invest also at anytime because it will continue to surpass $ 6.000 very soon and bypass $ 7000 coming soon !
We are already well above $5650 in the market right not and it is rising with great speed. People have been investing in Bitcoin due to fear of missing out because they knew from the start that this is rising. It is a cyclical process, we had been very high in 2017 and then very low in 2018 and now this part of the year is blessing value to Bitcoin. We might have another great December.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1170

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:32:02 PM

We are already well above $5650 in the market right not and it is rising with great speed. People have been investing in Bitcoin due to fear of missing out because they knew from the start that this is rising. It is a cyclical process, we had been very high in 2017 and then very low in 2018 and now this part of the year is blessing value to Bitcoin. We might have another great December.

I will go with Izanagi on this, it`s all about time frame. If you are long on something anytime is good, sooner the better, if you are long on something and price suddenly drops buy more and make your position stronger.

FOMO about crypto will always be present, you can be in all the projects that appears, in all services, casinos, simply there isn`t enough time to check everything, crypto is huge and it`s keep growing. Again if you are long on something anytime is good to start investing, what ever you choose, and for sure you will miss something great and if you are lucky you will catch something great.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀