Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huobi vs BNB  (Read 3887 times)
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 06:00:33 PM

Based on the results of my analysis, it is impossible for BNB to be defeated by Huobi token, from the total trading volume alone BNB is
far above the Huobi token, even BNB's ranking is above Huobi token. These two reasons can prove that the quality of BNB is indeed slightly
better than that Huobi token. Even though we know the performance of Huobi token is quite good, this has not been able to make Huobi token
beat BNB.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:08:58 PM

both seem to prove to the public that they are the major exchanges at the moment. but a lot of people are in Binance and don't understand huobi, so I think a lot of people should try their hobby so they know the strengths and weaknesses of each exchange
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:18:12 PM

both seem to prove to the public that they are the major exchanges at the moment. but a lot of people are in Binance and don't understand huobi, so I think a lot of people should try their hobby so they know the strengths and weaknesses of each exchange

I actually got to know about about BNB before Huobi and when i got to know about the later, i had to make use of the opportunity, not because of anything, but because of the potential of the exchange that issues it.
It is good that they both have more rooms to grow, but instead of just eliminating one's investment to just one, because of limited number of holders , would prefer diversifying one's investment. Both should be fine.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 02:58:58 AM

both tokens are of very high quality at this point. choosing one of them is just a matter of the convenience of making an exchange on one of these exchanges. Personally, I prefer BNB to Huobi. well, that's because I'm more accustomed to using BNB.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 07:33:31 AM

The both token and exchange are doing pretty good so far, this thread was posted earlier this year by March, I'm seeing a greater increase in HT price.
Huobi Prime has caused a rise of Huobi HT’s token by 35%, from $ 1.99 to $ 2.69. And in total on these rumors and some insider information, HT has grown 2.63 x
https://coinstelegram.com/2019/03/21/action-has-begun-huobi-and-ht-follows-binance-and-bnb/
Now the current price of HT token is apparently $4.62, which really signify a good ROI in future and less expensive now to purchase than Binance BNB.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 01:40:46 PM

I rate Binance higher than any exchange in the space but recently I like what Huobi team is doing, trying to come out of their comfort zone of China and looking to appeal to the west users which is a great thing. Also the exchange has taken a new look and better for charting now than before.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 02:53:55 PM

I rate Binance higher than any exchange in the space but recently I like what Huobi team is doing, trying to come out of their comfort zone of China and looking to appeal to the west users which is a great thing. Also the exchange has taken a new look and better for charting now than before.
Binance has the largest volume of cryptocurrency trading in the world, this makes Binance the top 1 trading platform,
of course people will prefer Binance over Huobi, but Huobi will also be a competitor for Binance

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 10:48:02 AM

Binance has the largest volume of cryptocurrency trading in the world, this makes Binance the top 1 trading platform,
of course people will prefer Binance over Huobi, but Huobi will also be a competitor for Binance

actually habits certainly also influence people to use which one, but it is clear that of course binance is superior to houbi. Many of the best tokens actually prefer to work with Binance, and we know that Binance always continues to make renewable innovations, as recently it was quite a discussion in my country about WD which is cheaper than always in my own country. this is certainly renewable news and very much liked by many people.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 01:39:50 PM

binance has distanced themselves from other exchange with the amount of work they have been putting behind their business. Huobi has their own userbase but its not something I would compare to bnb token. I see binance as the role model for other exchange to follow

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 02:33:47 PM

binance has distanced themselves from other exchange with the amount of work they have been putting behind their business. Huobi has their own userbase but its not something I would compare to bnb token. I see binance as the role model for other exchange to follow
Indeed, they have always taken great steps and created a special revolution in this exchange market, from the early stages of the exchange's coin launch to the ability to raise funds from the IEO, they have proven their genius brains, other exchanges are always a bit slow, even considered copying, that made me have more confidence in BNB. Binance knows how to launch the movement and come up with a new form, investing in them has never been a loss, they've proven it over time.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
huiji2011

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 05:52:25 PM

As i know, BNB is the first exchange token,the forerunner. And Huobi Token just an imitator, this kind of situation of BNB and Huobi Token it seems just like BTC and the other tokens, every token wants compare to BTC, wants to replace it, but as all we know, no token ever success. Okey, lets back to BNB and Huobi Token, my poionion is never gonna hanppen that Huobi Token beats BNB .

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:49:21 PM

In my opinion, it will be difficult for houbi coins to compete with BNB at this time because we know that Binance is one of the largest trading exchanges available today, so that many crypto platforms are collaborating with Binance so that indirectly it continues to strengthen the BNB coin as one of the coins that is  trusted by traders to get profit, BNB coins are trading market coins which do have a large enough market capitalization so that it will be very difficult for other trading market coins to compete with it.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:35:51 AM

Houbi token will not be able to balance the bnb token, seen from the community side and the bnb members are very much, and binance often holds events, i think bnb will remain above the hobby token.

Dedewahyu I think as you, Huobi will not be able to compete with Finance. Binance
has strong community, and that's their real power. Binance management is doing
great job to keep interest in them, with great leading and marketing they are owning
a great deal of the entire crypto-market.
   Binance will remain on top for many more years, and I think BNB will rise in price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 08:39:36 AM

Houbi token will not be able to balance the bnb token, seen from the community side and the bnb members are very much, and binance often holds events, i think bnb will remain above the hobby token.

Dedewahyu I think as you, Huobi will not be able to compete with Finance. Binance
has strong community, and that's their real power. Binance management is doing
great job to keep interest in them, with great leading and marketing they are owning
a great deal of the entire crypto-market.
   Binance will remain on top for many more years, and I think BNB will rise in price.

Binance is clear from the rankings, we have to admit that he is still the best compared to others, especially with houbi of course. Binance always provides updates that are very pleasant for registered participants and use the facilities provided. for some time it may be difficult to shift binance.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 02:20:00 PM

in China Binance is number 1 and in the world Binance is also number 1, when compared to Huobi is clearly very different,
Huobi is still inferior to Binance, but if you want to invest, maybe Huobi can be one of them

rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 04:30:03 PM

Binance seems much stronger, maybe we can see the same token / coin that automatically enters Binance exchange, we can say success. all of them are racing. it makes BNB even stronger. I think this is just my opinion
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 06:37:13 PM

I think BNB is better then Hoibi. BNB will pump huge in last 4 month. BNB team tey to develop their platform. Compared to that, houbi is far behind BNB.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 10:56:57 PM

Huobi and Binance are top exchanges which have been listed by many potential coins existing in the market. However, even they are top exchanges I can see how binance more far from huobi when it comes to servies and popularity. I remembered that when there is a coin listed in huobi, it almost going down. In fact, we coined it as dumping site of coins. I am not biased but based on my experience, binance or bnb has more potential than huobi.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 04:14:51 PM

Binance is the best exchange, the coins listed on this exchange always have very good value, it is different from other exchanges. They know the change to become more special, Houbi cannot compare with Binance.
why can't it be compared? I feel that Huobi and Binance can be equal, Huobi's volume is also a lot, just like Binance,
Binance has become popular because Binance's programs are very interesting, such as offering IEO, Staking or even savings,
even though Huobi has such a program Huobi still temporarily loses to domination Binance,
it's possible that Binance will be eliminated by Huobi in the future.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 04:44:48 AM

They are both good projects but I don't see Huobi beaten BNB in any time soon. BNB have a fundamental project, DEX is there that is pegged to BNB, burning strategy is another point and the market dominance as compared to Huobi is wide.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: