Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Bitcoin Cash rise quickly?  (Read 1069 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:16:08 PM

I saw bitcoincash is doing great now but I don't have any bitcoincash in my wallet because I already sold out last yeat ago because even I believe to the bitcoin potential I really need to sell my bitcoincash to buy ethereum because ethereum is more better and I see some thread also who are also comparing now ethereum to the bitcoincash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:17:59 PM

What have you seen with the growth of Bitcoin Cash in recent weeks? Looks like it's experiencing a pretty good growth with the price. What do you think if you have to compare it to Ethereum at the same time right now. Fix my opinion. Thank you all.
I just don't want to compare at all .Both coin are so good .Bitcoin cash is high volatile .It always go with the fast movement .Ethereum is still high on its volume and more popular than bitcoin cash.

belli4388

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:25:21 PM

it can happen at any time that it grows very suddenly but not bitcoin cash in particular can happen to any altcoin the only one that seems to be keeping on more or less stable values is eth

space available pm me if interested
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:30:22 PM

it can happen at any time that it grows very suddenly but not bitcoin cash in particular can happen to any altcoin the only one that seems to be keeping on more or less stable values is eth

whenever that bitcoin can suddenly grow, it's just that we need confidence to get into the world of bitcoin at any time, and of course we must support so that bitcoin can increase rapidly. because we cannot guess the increase in the price of bitcoin.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 05:35:31 PM

It will certainly rise more fast and better if any pump comes in BTC if compared to other top 10 coins as supported by good ecosystem. I think the recent forks let down the marketcap of bitcoin cash and affected its growth.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:56:32 PM

I think bitcoin cache is not a good cryptocurrency for investment. It is experiencing an artificial rise in price due to its close Association with bitcoin. I would not expect a further increase in the price. I think that this situation resembles the phenomenon with ETH.  When the price rises to a certain limit and can not continue to rise.
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:12:01 PM

Bitcoin cash just like bitcoin have had very good times and bad times. Bitcoin cash has a good chance of rising again in due time and I hope the strong backing from the many crypto enthusiasts can speed up  this process. The growth of bitcoin has not been smooth largely due to the  forks that occurred on it.
avarnet

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:17:29 PM

whenever bitcoin can experience a very rapid price increase and it is believed that there is our trust as a buyer and investor too, the problem is that if more and more people buy bitcoin it will get faster and bitcoin will experience price increases
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:37:18 PM

As you know every coin at the low level and bitcoin cash is also at low level so it can be rise and will be grow more in future because their various updates.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:55:00 PM

As practice shows, this is indeed the case and it seems to me that in a future situation that will unfold in the market, all the same a very large wave of cryptocurrency interest will be generated.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:55:30 PM

A very interesting coin with a good prospect of development, but it is necessary to take into account that the market as a whole is not in the best position at the moment and therefore it is hard to say about the growth of tokens.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:08:29 PM

All the cryptocurrency have not been stable in this past weeks because even ethereuem in two weeks back was pricing higher then bitcoin cash but to bitcoin cash have bounce back and a little beet higher then ethereuem in price. So I can say bitcoin cash is doing well in recent time but not so well.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:29:28 PM

Bitcoin cash has done better than ethereum these past few weeks which is a huge surprise. After the Constantinople hardfork i was expecting a spike in ETH prices. Let us see which one comes out on top in the next few months

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:30:29 PM

Bitcoin cash has one of the largest industrial backing. They are the pet currency of Bitmain and chinese pools and miners.
It experienced a huge dump when Bitmain was forced to cutoff the number of its employees and now is gaining back as bitmain did not collapsed as predicted by some gurus.
Despite its strong backing BCH hasn't shown enough strength and bite to show it could give Bitcoin a good chase. It's just another altcoin like others. They only rise when Bitcoin says so.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:36:37 PM

What I think about if you have to compare Bitcoin Cash with Ethereum, then investing in Bitcoin Cash is more interesting now. The reason is because the growth of Bitcoin Cash is very good when compared to Ethereum.
This is what I think.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:38:42 PM

I am still thinking why the bitcoin cash value is so low after so many merchants around the world are accepting the BCH now.
There are so many development and new projects on the coin. This BCH is very undervalued. i will not be surprised if this one hit the half thousand price again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:41:54 PM

Bitcoin cash is not like other altcoins it depends too much on BTC, not other altcoins, and because it is based on BTC but more advanved i believe it will soon rise again but it can not rise quickly as you thought when the market is not good enough for pumps or investors are using BTC and less interests in BitcoinCash.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:49:30 PM

As you know every coin at the low level and bitcoin cash is also at low level so it can be rise and will be grow more in future because their various updates.

every change does exist, whether directly or indirectly. because the bitcoin movement was done slowly so I thought it really took time to move. But I still believe that everything will change soon.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:13:22 PM

Bitcoin Cash is one coin with great potential and he has proven it with several pumps in recent days and even a few years ago Bitcoincash was able to compete with the price of ethereum, and there is no doubt Bitcoin cash is one of the worthy competitors for ethereum.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:13:42 PM

Within a few weeks, BCH experienced a very good movement. And when compared to Ethereum it's very competitive. Ethereum also experienced a good move and I'm sure if these two coins can affect positive movements for all coins.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: