Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:36:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Bitcoin Cash rise quickly?  (Read 1075 times)
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:52:20 PM

What have you seen with the growth of Bitcoin Cash in recent weeks? Looks like it's experiencing a pretty good growth with the price. What do you think if you have to compare it to Ethereum at the same time right now. Fix my opinion. Thank you all.
I think we are going to see a rise in the price of bitcoin cash, not because it has something big to offer because the last I could remember, there I no much difference between bitcoin and bitcoincash, the only difference is that bitcoin has 1mb block size with segwit on the network, while bitcoincash has 8 mb block size without segwit on the network. We would see a rise in price because bitcoincash is owned by a well known influencer Roger Ver
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:42:17 PM

Bitcoin Cash must develop their ecosystem and only in this case the price of coin will grow. otherwise we won't see any growth.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:49:21 PM

Last year BCH was the first one to raise followed by whole market. Do we see the repeat of the same this year? We have to wait and see..
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:55:29 PM

What have you seen with the growth of Bitcoin Cash in recent weeks? Looks like it's experiencing a pretty good growth with the price. What do you think if you have to compare it to Ethereum at the same time right now. Fix my opinion. Thank you all.

You can not compare Ethereum to Bitcoin Cash. Ethereum is a constantly developing project with huge potential, and Bitcoin Cash is a coin created just to let Roger Ver fill his pockets with the money of naive people who will believe in his fairy tales. Sooner or later people will understand this and Bitcoin Cash will die.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:22:12 PM

I don't think bitcoin cash has anything new to offer yet, so I don't know why comparing the price of bitcoin cash with that of ethereum, the main reason we saw a growth in the price of bitcoin cash at first was because people heard about the upcoming hard fork in 2017 and took advantage of it so that they can get free coins and not because they were in support of bitcoin cash ideology, most of the community supported segwit instead. Though e are still going to see a rise in the price of bitcoin cash because of the upcoming bull run.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:43:54 PM

Ethereum was a very successful investment, but at some point it changed. He doesn't look so good now. I think that the favorites should be chosen based on the current situation in the market. After all, everything can change over time and do not need to judge the coin by its past successes.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:45:21 PM

Ofcourse bitcoincash will be better
But I’m not sure the price can go back to the level at which we are all acquainted with

But this is crypto currency; the world of uncertainties
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 09:50:36 PM

Bitcoin Cash trading at price similar to those of ethereum is to me very depressing (and a good buy for investment perspective) considering the fact that it was at some point 2-3 times ETH price. When the market picks momentum ,I favor BCH to trade better in price
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:12:10 PM

I think we are going to see a rise in the price of bitcoin cash, not because it has something big to offer because the last I could remember, there I no much difference between bitcoin and bitcoincash, the only difference is that bitcoin has 1mb block size with segwit on the network, while bitcoincash has 8 mb block size without segwit on the network. We would see a rise in price because bitcoincash is owned by a well known influencer Roger Ver

What are you saying? This is some false information that you're spreading. The only difference between bitcoin and BCH is the block size? You really have no idea.
There's much more to it.
BCH has almost no merchant adoption and popularity. It's recognized as a brand only because it's using the name bitcoin and a modified original bitcoin logo to promote itself. In the beginning newbies were buying it thinking it was the real bitcoin because it was shown as the real bitcoin on bitcoin.com and had the same logo as bitcoin.
Without it it wouldn't have any value like all later forks gold, diamond, private and others.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 10:18:06 PM

BCH has performed very well lately and its price has risen unexpectedly. I don't have an idea about the reason for this, but we often encounter with this result. In my opinion it is not right to compare it with ETH, there is plenty of difference between them.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:49:03 AM

This is a popular coin, but its popularity will end. I do not like Bitcoin Cash, I hope that the hype around it will end.

Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:22:59 AM

The support Bitcoin Cash enjoy from those that matter most in the industry is huge. They have been backed by Bitmain and miners from China of which will know that China miners carry a significant percentage of global miners. For this and some reasons, Bitcoin Cash will always enjoy good growth regardless of what some think about it.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:25:40 AM

The Bitcoin Cash, the largest Bitcoin fork coin has ever made but it is flooded after the SV fork. I think SV has a bigger potential. Bitcoin Cash may be out of time.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:28:50 AM

a fast increase or not depends on the current crypto state. I am sure that bitcoin cash is one of the coins that moves fast enough when there is good movement in the crypto world. so, when there is good information, I think BCH will rise quickly.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:32:41 AM

I think any coin can rise above ATH if the team and developers can put more effort into the project. There's no saying what can happen in crypto these days.
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 08:51:19 AM

I still don't see this Bitcoin Cash as a coin that worth long term investment and the rise it is experiencing now is not an organic growth, it is only riding on the wing of Bitcoin as most all other altcoins are doing.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:15:41 AM

I think any coin can rise above ATH if the team and developers can put more effort into the project. There's no saying what can happen in crypto these days.

Of course, they can go and probably go on another ATH if developers are really pushing the project, However, you need to take into consideration one important factor, that is where we are right now in the market.

If we are in a bull market, definitely we can see a dramatic rise, but if we are in a bearish cycle, even how hard the developers are working from behind, people will just go and dump it, in hoping to get good money out of the worsening market conditions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 12:42:50 PM

Yes certainly it can be, Bitcoin Cash is the very stable coin in crypto market when it will rise then with this coin bitcoin and ethereum will also raise because bitcoin and ethereum are big coin in crypto.

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:46:35 PM

I think that Bitcoin Cash has no future. The rise in prices at present is just speculation in the market.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:13:57 PM

Bitcoin CASH is an interesting project,and it has all the ways to rise very high in price,and I am sure it will also cost good money in the future, the project has a strong platform and team,and the team is the main engine of progress, since 90% of the project development depends on the successful and coordinated work of the team

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: