Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0xBTC will beat BTC  (Read 467 times)
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

I think 0xBTC can't beat neither bitcoin or any other projects, it may be good project, also very low in price but I give no possibility regarding beating btc.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atorle

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

When Ethereum finally becomes the biggest blockchain by market cap 0xBTC will become the BTC emulation that is used as a deflationary store of value on that blockchain.

Bitcoin will die and cease to be a blockchain of any importance and people will switch to investing in 0xBTC which is compatible with the Ethereum network.

Your proposal sound very exciting, but too many people are heavily invested in bitcoin which will make it difficult for it to lose dominance.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

All these so called BTC clones and forks claiming that they would beat Bitcoin by stealing its brand won't amount to anything, today I was looking at a chart of BCash, Litecoin,  and Doge, it was surprising to see that Doge and Litecoin beat Bcash in transaction usage. I won't say we won't see a project to beat BTC but not 0xBTC and newbies in the space should know this is not BTC and should not waste their money investing into this

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

i think alongside the bitcoin obituaries (https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/) we need a new collection of bullshit coins that claimed to replace bitcoin in the history and their time of death.
so far i think at least a dozen serious coins have made such claims. the oldest one i remember was something called paycoin, then the two newest are Dash and Ether and all of them are either dead or on their way to the grave Cheesy
This is really the way you say. Many times already different coins and their representatives declared that their coin is the best and it will replace Bitcoin, but so far no coin has succeeded. I believe that 0xBTC will not even be able to compete with Bitcoin, because I have not seen any convincing arguments in favor of this coin.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

When Ethereum finally becomes the biggest blockchain by market cap 0xBTC will become the BTC emulation that is used as a deflationary store of value on that blockchain.

Bitcoin will die and cease to be a blockchain of any importance and people will switch to investing in 0xBTC which is compatible with the Ethereum network.

I'm amazed when people with so much activity/merit come out with such claims. Bitcoin will die because people will switch to 0xBTC? Really?!

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

I don't even know what 0xBTC is but there is no way it can replace bitcoin.  BitcoinCash is already having trouble and it has support from some of the largest members of the cryptocurrency community.  Bitcoin will always be KING!
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

How galore comparable assertions carry already measured championing my corset at this assembly, I in fact understood this galore bits, on the other hand calm I demand to break silence that it's not that about of the projects determine it championing apprising purposes.
runor

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

This is quite a serious statement that bitcoin will die, but it is not backed up by anything.  Bitcoin is unlikely to die!
vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Btc dosn't have rivals at all now because it is a too hard cryptocurrency which has an influence on the other part of market, and I can't agree with you here.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

When that happens, crypto market will die to and pigs will fly. What makes someone come up with such statement. Ether can beat BTC, and that is also highly unlikely.
Alex3231
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:31:45 PM

Funny news ever .
No doubt OXBTC is good project. But that's not mean it will btc. Btc is first currency. It is always best. It's impossible to OXBTC will beat BTC

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:36:45 PM

Like seriously? BTC will die. I find this extremely hard to believe. ETH can't even beat BTC let alone 0xBTC. Most payment systems are now accepting crypto which can be either BTC or ETH in most cases, have never seen where 0xBTC is used, so how then will it be able to beat BTC?  This can never happen.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: