Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The prevailing market condition a blessing?  (Read 462 times)
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:09:23 AM

Prior to 2018 , the prices of most coins are very high and so not affordable .
Which I believe could have discouraged potential investors from investing into cryptosphere.
Now that the market is bearish which has seen the price of  most of these coins low and affordable and with this, it is expected that those who couldn't invest in 2017 are investing now.
So can we say that the bearish market drives adoption of Cryptocurrency?
Is it a blessing to cryptosphere?

yes, that is true. Because the price of altcoins has returned to their actual prices and there is no reason businesses do not want to cooperate with electronic money businesses. Low cost, technology will also be cheap.
This is a great opportunity to use blockchain around the world at a low cost.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:00:05 AM

This post makes no sense. How can you say that earlier they were not affordable, and now all of a sudden the situation has been reversed? All the cryptos are infinitely divisible. So the question of affordability does not arise.
It do still counts because if you do try to compared the price on ATH and compared to this moment the price difference is too huge and basing on average persons capacity when it comes to investment
can really possibly give out chances for them to buy cheaper or enter to these levels.

that if we will only based on the cryptos ath's but if we will based on the starting price of cryptos we can clearly see that they are all afordable before than compare to thier current price today , that is because the demand or the adoption that time is not yet huge when compare to the demand today because cryptos are really quite popular  .

every kind of market condition ( dumped or pumped ) both are a belessing because we all can buy cryptos at dump and we all can sell when cryptos are pumping .
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:33:59 AM

we can get learning when things like this are happening now, this is where we will get experiences that are indeed invaluable, we will get many new things when market changes occur
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:43:18 AM

I think if people want to invest in crypto, they can do in this year because the price is back to the low price. And for people who cannot invest in 2017, of course, this year will bring them a chance to invest in many coins. But perhaps, they already did in the last year because I think the very low price is happening in the last year.

Besides that, I think this year will be a good time to see the adoption will continue, many news talks about crypto, and it will attract more people to come into crypto itself. This will bring benefits to crypto because with so many news in out there, good or bad news, and people will still come to the crypto so crypto can grow more in the next year. Perhaps, we will see an exploding of the cryptocurrency after the middle of the year, and once it happens, it will give a chance for the price to start the rally.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:02:53 AM

This post makes no sense. How can you say that earlier they were not affordable, and now all of a sudden the situation has been reversed? All the cryptos are infinitely divisible. So the question of affordability does not arise.
It do still counts because if you do try to compared the price on ATH and compared to this moment the price difference is too huge and basing on average persons capacity when it comes to investment
can really possibly give out chances for them to buy cheaper or enter to these levels.

that if we will only based on the cryptos ath's but if we will based on the starting price of cryptos we can clearly see that they are all afordable before than compare to thier current price today , that is because the demand or the adoption that time is not yet huge when compare to the demand today because cryptos are really quite popular  .

every kind of market condition ( dumped or pumped ) both are a belessing because we all can buy cryptos at dump and we all can sell when cryptos are pumping .

Agree, its a blessing for us because we can buying more or accumulating coin at cheaper price. Mass adoption not about the price and i think its about technology and regulation. In bearish condition, we gain experience how market move and fluctuating.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:08:55 AM

Which I believe could have discouraged potential investors from investing into cryptosphere.
Now that the market is bearish which has seen the price of  most of these coins low and affordable and with this, it is expected that those who couldn't invest in 2017 are investing now.

Not really,

We can't say that people will invest on crypto currencies when the market is bearish because their hope on the crypto is to make money so they are not going to make profits until it keeps in bearish mode so we can see more investors at the bull run when compared to bear run.
If they will not understand anything about this investment / market, then they will not take any chances to invest, the  bearish market will mostly
send them away as they don't know what they are doing, but for those who understand it's really a good options for them.
Its for the people who want to make profits since it is just a common thing we need to remember that when we want profits we need to buy them at low and sell them at high.So currently the price is low so who want to get profits then it is the time for you to act.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:22:23 PM

Not really,

We can't say that people will invest on crypto currencies when the market is bearish because their hope on the crypto is to make money so they are not going to make profits until it keeps in bearish mode so we can see more investors at the bull run when compared to bear run.
I think the best thing for anyone who wants to make instant money from cryptocurrency would be to trade or lend to those who trade and if they can’t it is advisable to buy and wait for a long time. Bearish market is the best time to buy Bitcoin then wait till bull run. I can attest to the fact that this bear market is a blessing in disguise.

In 2017 I really wanted to own a bitcoin but because it was high then I had to wait. Prior to last month I got more than I would have gotten and I am willing to wait for it to rise. So, bear market gives us the opportunity to buy more bitcoins at lower prices and then sell higher at prices during the bull run.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:20:49 PM

the current market situation is good enough for daily traders because the coins have started to keep rising prices so traders can get results even though they are not too big value
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:49:01 PM

That is true, but at low prices it does not directly make investors interested in adopting crypto currencies, and I think they are full of consideration before deciding on a choice, and they may be more interested in adopting it when the market shows recovery.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:11:50 PM

the current market situation is good enough for daily traders because the coins have started to keep rising prices so traders can get results even though they are not too big value

No i think it's better for long time holders than dsy traders. You can see that even if the market moves upward, the difference isn't that much. It's a blessing for those people who missed cheap coins a year or two ago and is now getting a chance to buy at low prices. Still it's for a long term holding.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:55:39 PM

No i think it's better for long time holders than dsy traders. You can see that even if the market moves upward, the difference isn't that much. It's a blessing for those people who missed cheap coins a year or two ago and is now getting a chance to buy at low prices. Still it's for a long term holding.

Exactly. The difference is less and obvioulsy can not gain more profits with less investment. But as a day trader, i would say, for an example, buy minimum 10 ETH and do a day trading. Even if the day begins with ETH's value $135 and goes up to $135 lest say, try to come out and get in for few times. I would say, certainly you can gain upto $30 profit a day which is seriously a good amount. Try it out. Long term investment obviously yes a good idea to go with.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 01:16:26 PM

It's always a bit weird for me to consider when people talk about high coin prices when Bitcoin can be bought in fractions many times lower than a (US) cent. It's never mattered at which price, you buy what you can. At a theoretical $1 million BTC (which has been theorised by several hyperBitcoinists, least of them the infamous McAfee) would mean most people couldn't afford 1 entire Bitcoin anyway

I'm afraid there's more to it than you think

First off, you can't actually buy less than a certain amount of Bitcoin. For example, at Bitfinex the minimum you can buy is 0.004 BTC at the moment which amounts to approximately 16 dollars at current prices. Indeed, the world doesn't end (or start) at Bitfinex (though things are not a lot better at other places), but then there's another catch with Bitcoin fees (which may well be a catch-22). These fees are definitely higher than a US cent (let alone many times lower than that). In this manner, even if Bitcoin is infinitely divisible per se, the transaction fees make smaller purchases impractical down to outright impossible, with the implication being that it is in fact a question of affordable

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: