Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PonziCoin.co | 120% Hybrid Ponzi-Style Game | Automated | Escrow Protected  (Read 7481 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vortuarackne (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:34:15 PM

Dont forget guys.... Start pumping!!!

Ponzi Announcement -

If the round reaches more than 10BTC I will double the last two deposits Wink

Time to start pumping!!!!
AForceNinja

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:35:47 PM

in
goozman96

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:39:24 PM

May I suggest allowing for 0 confirmation transactions, similar to luckyb.it. When I played there, I sent at 13:56 and got my payout at 14:04, without including a transaction fee.
Waiting for confirmations slows down the game.
?

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
niudala

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:39:38 PM

Mini ponzi Error: paid link is like this : https://blockchain.info/en/tx/value%20is%20type%20str,%20expected%20real
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 09:40:46 PM

17o6s7T332WjD7NSY7PxnRTRagbNP6gQhx and 149caGFxoCWS5em8LwxvRB173yT51tY2Rg are the other 2 deposits marked as paid but I didn't received the payment!

Vor, help please Smiley

Great promo 10B of deposits => last 2 take home 200%

Both show as confirmed (e.g. awaiting payout) on my screen...

They were showed as paid before. How do we know the order in the queue? There are transactions Paid in the middle of transactions confirmed

My transactions are 17o6s7T332WjD7NSY7PxnRTRagbNP6gQhx and 149caGFxoCWS5em8LwxvRB173yT51tY2Rg

You should pay the deposits in the order they were sent but only once the transaction has been confirmed, that would avoid any problems

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:44:54 PM

17o6s7T332WjD7NSY7PxnRTRagbNP6gQhx and 149caGFxoCWS5em8LwxvRB173yT51tY2Rg are the other 2 deposits marked as paid but I didn't received the payment!

Vor, help please Smiley

They were showed as paid before. How do we know the order in the queue? There are transactions Paid in the middle of transactions confirmed

My transactions are 17o6s7T332WjD7NSY7PxnRTRagbNP6gQhx and 149caGFxoCWS5em8LwxvRB173yT51tY2Rg

You should pay the deposits in the order they were sent but only once the transaction has been confirmed, that would avoid any problems

The order is a little screwy at the minute because BlockChain.info is messed up (originally I took the time from their API). I have changed the script now so it takes the time as of the epoch time in the raw transaction data. Never trust BlockChain.info's API lol.

Transactions are paid out in time order generally Wink
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:46:48 PM

May I suggest allowing for 0 confirmation transactions, similar to luckyb.it. When I played there, I sent at 13:56 and got my payout at 14:04, without including a transaction fee.
?

I dont see that working, it is open to grief players. Someone could send 20 transactions as soon as a round starts without a TX fee. If we don’t want for 1 confirmation, those transactions would be paid out leaving other players high and dry.
goozman96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:49:29 PM

?

I dont see that working, it is open to grief players. Someone could send 20 transactions as soon as a round starts without a TX fee. If we don’t want for 1 confirmation, those transactions would be paid out leaving other players high and dry.
I guess. I just sent .02 to luckyb.it just now and got back .0219 literally one minute later.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:50:58 PM

?

I guess. I just sent .02 to luckyb.it just now and got back .0219 literally one minute later.

That's great for genuine players like yourself, and many others on here - but all it would take is one grief player to slowdown the whole round. A transaction without tx fees can take days to confirm.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 09:57:32 PM

Vor, help please Smiley

The order is a little screwy at the minute because BlockChain.info is messed up (originally I took the time from their API). I have changed the script now so it takes the time as of the epoch time in the raw transaction data. Never trust BlockChain.info's API lol.

It is not paid in time order; it is paid in order of confirmations; I have no idea my order in the queue it is annoying 17o6s7T332WjD7NSY7PxnRTRagbNP6gQhx and 149caGFxoCWS5em8LwxvRB173yT51tY2Rg

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:01:18 PM

Vor, help please Smiley

It is not paid in time order; it is paid in order of confirmations; I have no idea my order in the queue it is annoying 17o6s7T332WjD7NSY7PxnRTRagbNP6gQhx and 149caGFxoCWS5em8LwxvRB173yT51tY2Rg

It is paid in date order. The current list is a little crazy because of the weird blockchain.info times (which I have fixed now), but in general the script repays based on the oldest confirmed deposits.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 10:07:00 PM

When the scrypt pays it looks at the oldest deposit and if it is confirmed and there is enough money, it pays?
How often the scrypt checks if it can pay?

We can't know if the deposits made earliest than us have been confirmed before; some deposits made 23minutes after me have been paid, they are almost the earliest deposits it doesn't make much sense; I think it would be better to pay in order of deposit, if the oldest deposit has not been confirmed the money stay in the wallet until it is and the earliest deposits can still be paid if they have been confirmed and there is enough money
You can limit the play to 3times per address to avoid having 12 deposits from the same address that arrive first

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:12:15 PM

When the scrypt pays it looks at the oldest deposit and if it is confirmed and there is enough money, it pays?

Yes

Every minute

We can't know if the deposits made earliest than us have been confirmed before; some deposits made 23minutes after me have been paid, they are almost the earliest deposits it doesn't make much sense; I think it would be better to pay in order of deposit, if the oldest deposit has not been confirmed the money stay in the wallet until it is and the earliest deposits can still be paid if they have been confirmed and there is enough money

So what happens if the very first deposit of the round was 0.01 and was sent with no transaction fee, yet there were 5BTC worth of confirmed deposits queued up behind it? Those players would go crazy. I dont think it would work.

You can limit the play to 3times per address to avoid having 12 deposits from the same address that arrive first

I think that would slow the rounds down more so. Whilst I need to look into a way to stop bots etc pumping as soon as the round starts - the idea of offering up to 200% for the last couple of deposits of every round is to try encourage players to continue depositing as they are repaid.

goozman96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:12:28 PM

Question: would you agree that it's smart to send an exact amount of coins that you have received from somewhere else previously? That way, there will only be one input to send from instead it trying to take pieces of different transactions, right?

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:18:54 PM

Question: would you agree that it's smart to send an exact amount of coins that you have received from somewhere else previously? That way, there will only be one input to send from instead it trying to take pieces of different transactions, right?

In general, or specifically in relation to the ponzi?

More inputs require larger transaction fees, without the larger fees those transactions take longer to confirm. Which isn’t good for ponzis. Likewise, the script uses the address of the first input it finds, and whilst generally this isnt a problem, it could mean that the repayment is sent to an address we weren’t expecting it to go to - although it should be an address in your wallet seeing as it was taken from one of your inputs.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 10:29:55 PM

Yes

Every minute

So what happens if the very first deposit of the round was 0.01 and was sent with no transaction fee, yet there were 5BTC worth of confirmed deposits queued up behind it? Those players would go crazy. I dont think it would work.

I think that would slow the rounds down more so. Whilst I need to look into a way to stop bots etc pumping as soon as the round starts - the idea of offering up to 200% for the last couple of deposits of every round is to try encourage players to continue depositing as they are repaid.

Ok thank you for the precisions, if someone sends first he receives first, I don't see the problem; that is how ponzis work but sending first then not being confirmed first and not knowing why is making everyone go crazy

What is annoying me is not knowing if I am next in queue to be paid or maybe way after!?
My addresses are 17o6s7T332WjD7NSY7PxnRTRagbNP6gQhx and 149caGFxoCWS5em8LwxvRB173yT51tY2Rg; I need to find when the transactions before and after me have been confirmed it is not easy

Having the last 2 deposits paid is a great idea that will obv drive deposits

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:32:23 PM

Yes

Every minute

Ok thank you for the precisions, if someone sends first he receives first, I don't see the problem; that is how ponzis work but sending first then not being confirmed first and not knowing why is making everyone go crazy

What is annoying me is not knowing if I am next in queue to be paid or maybe way after!?
My addresses are 17o6s7T332WjD7NSY7PxnRTRagbNP6gQhx and 149caGFxoCWS5em8LwxvRB173yT51tY2Rg; I need to find when the transactions before and after me have been confirmed it is not easy

Having the last 2 deposits paid is a great idea that will obv drive deposits

Next in line to be paid is 16y3bDvuzYrNFbGGEztfXL35ih45pPnnbJ;

Code:
2014-03-14 20:00:34	16y3bDvuzYrNFbGGEztfXL35ih45pPnnbJ	0.1	Confirmed
2014-03-14 20:00:31 1P1enVXkstfFt18mMyn3QCAf4HGzHqCfuK 0.05 Paid

It starts from the bottom and works its way up the list Smiley
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:34:01 PM

It's beer o'clock here so I'm about to log off for the night Wink - dont forget though guys...

Ponzi Announcement -

If the round reaches more than 10BTC I will double the last two deposits Wink

Time to start pumping!!!!
goozman96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:35:26 PM

Why does the escrow wallet only have 0.1 so far?
(Dammit, just missed you lol)

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:14:51 PM

Why does the escrow wallet only have 0.1 so far?
(Dammit, just missed you lol)

The escrow wallet get the fees, 0.1 seems about right for 4.1B of deposits

I can't accept not being paid when I sent so early and people sending late have been paid, I keep losing to this f game!  Grin Someone said 'there must be loser'

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: