Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:54:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "BOUNTIES" Is it still worth it?  (Read 5849 times)
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:33:15 PM

Bounty Hunters have bad times. Most of them are working only because they hope that oneday their work become worthy.
The most important thing is to choose the right bounty campaign especially in the days when everything is risky.

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:38:23 PM

what i consider is the ability of the projects to raise fund to its softcap early and probably its hardcap if possible. High reward for bounty activities is scary in this bear market. Even $100k for whole bounty is still assuring that $1M from a project that may not raise $1m in this present market. Partnership is important with the new development on the marketing strategies to attract investors. Sincerely the market generally dont look good, Except for the successful IEO in all top exchanges, If it continues with that success rate bounty engagement might decline to the minimal for good projects

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:53:24 PM

with the falling prices of Cryptocurrencies many think this is the end of the beautiful story of Bitcoin and Altcoin. Many investors are turning to other fields and investments because they think that cryptocurrencies are no longer profitable, here I will not talk about wealthy investors and can invest their money in various sectors, but I will ask all of you about the fate of bounty hunter and airdroper, here are some points that I might think of in a few days:
1. Does the bounty hunter deserve recognition from investors and crypto organizers that they are vital to the development of their crypto program?

2. Is the Bounty hunter really a Dumper and scamer so that they are only given a small wage for what they do with all their heart?

3. I am a bounty hunter and trader, I have never invested in an ICO even though it is valued by some experts it is very good for investing in the future with big profits. Why ? because I'm waiting for their work, is it true that their project is good, if yes, I'm happy to buy it on the market exchange and what I'm asking is what is the definition of a bounty hunter? (because I am one of them)

4. In the past few months I have never attended a bounty hunter for several reasons, and what really makes me lazy is of course because of the rewards they give, far from what we can do, so according to you who are in this forum, it is still important to bounty hunter as a means of promoting an ICO? (because I see the bounty hunter is worthless and no longer worth it)

My advice to all bounty hunters and airdroper, stop to join the bounty campaign just because you want to get a lot of money for your life, because now it will be difficult to happen, they only give a little money to you, and sometimes break their promises. please choose your bounty manager and project that really feels good for you, after you get a little capital, be a trader, learn what to learn, go back to this forum for information because I get a lot of important information about crypto on this Bitcointalk forum. the last word from me "Stay Save"
Yes bounty hunting is always worth it.. just keep hunting and holding its not always about selling.. let's all waìt for the bull and get the value of our holding .. that's the best way too go about it at the moment
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 08:02:31 PM

It depends on your financial needs. If you count on bounty as the main source of income, then forget about it, because now this industry brings so little money that you can die of hunger Cheesy . But if you consider this as an occupation for the future and will hold earned tokens, then why not? Maybe someday this coins will bring you a big income.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:01:22 PM

Bounties are still worth every bit of it but I have also learnt to maximize but doing both social media, blog and signature in order to increase earnings

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:12:52 PM

It depends on your financial needs. If you count on bounty as the main source of income, then forget about it, because now this industry brings so little money that you can die of hunger Cheesy . But if you consider this as an occupation for the future and will hold earned tokens, then why not? Maybe someday this coins will bring you a big income.
That's true, if the plan of getting into bounty is to fulfill the daily needs then bounty at present won't be giving you anything on the time spend. Maybe in the later days you can get good profit if the project gets updated successfully. This way the worthiness of bounty at present depends upon the participant. During the days of 2017 bounty hunters got good opportunities to earn.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:13:37 PM

There are some bounties that are worth hunting, and there are some that a just useless also some are full of scam, however I believe these scams will reduce some day.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:26:15 PM

It is not worth joining any bounty campaign again looking at what they give to hunters. Sometimes most of the projects turn out a scam and some even require thay you pay for the transaction fee before they send you the tokens.
However, some of us still do bounties because the market may revive sometime to come and the worthless tokens now may be worth some dollars.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:58:09 PM

There are many doubts about the bounties. Someone says that it is profitable, someone not. What I think is in between I will just do my best about it and waiting for the reward
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:23:27 PM

bounties still profitable bcz if you get 50 usd or 100 usd amount of token or coin from any ico .you can hold it for long term or convert it to eth or bitcoin.as you know eth price will recover hard.and you will be gainer.

Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:30:04 PM

I've also been a bounty hunter for quite some time now. Bounty companies almost do not bring me the desired profit, but I still continue to participate in them. Perhaps habit has remained and hope that things would get better. But I also study trading because I understand that should not stop.

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:42:03 PM

If you can live with the fact that you have probably worked for free on 80% of the projects, because the tokens will never be worth anything.
The remaining 20% are crucial.

That's the spirit I am talking about  Cool

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:43:06 PM

I've also been a bounty hunter for quite some time now. Bounty companies almost do not bring me the desired profit, but I still continue to participate in them. Perhaps habit has remained and hope that things would get better. But I also study trading because I understand that should not stop.

Don't expect to have a good profit in bounty campaign. It's not like before where the ico is surging high unlike today. It's hard to find a campaign that will meet your expectation. Just like me i don't stop participating too and hoping to be lucky someday.

JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:44:29 PM

Indeed, bounty campaigns have lost their appeal lately. Pay rates have fallen very much, many projects limit the bounty hunters in the rights, a lot of scam among such projects. I hope that the introduction  of the STO will allow to correct the situation and bounty hunters will receive the same rights as investors, and scam projects will be eliminated at the initial stage of development.

malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:00:53 PM

Yes bounty is still worth because market is going strong amd as we seen bounty projects now making a good product and makong sure investors amd promoters wi be having a good benefits by entering the projects.But go only on the good projects and make sure to join only on legit and active projects to ensure you earn money.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:24:29 PM

I think the bounty can no longer bring as much benefit as before and so for me it's a bit dying , I think in the future will the bounty disappear

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 03:28:07 PM

I think the bounty can no longer bring as much benefit as before and so for me it's a bit dying , I think in the future will the bounty disappear
indeed it is already happening. Bounty campaigns nowadays does not compensate and most of it are scam. But if you have join like 777coin which pays btc weekly then it is somehow not too bad. I can only think.of joining bounty campaign before and i have so much on them for they pay me tokens but no worth or just a dollar or something.
777coin signature campaign has made to stick in promoting this project.
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:30:05 PM

worth it, but we need to be more selective . more carefull to choose which bounty that can give you payment for doing work campaign. many project fail to pay us
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:30:37 PM

Is it still worth it? well, loads of experiences coming from loads of people makes the idea of bounties comes in different versions as well as consider different views about the bounty job. in my own view, bounty is still productive and profitable when it is properly analysed.
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:30:48 PM

if you compare with the situation in 2017 the results are clearly different. bounty is now a bit difficult to make money compared to 2017, but the market situation is also different at that time, we must be aware, the market is not as good as it used to be, then the bounty will also adjust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: