Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:28:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO: Risks Come With You Should Know  (Read 571 times)
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:54:44 AM

I have participated in several IEOs and all have been very successful, my balance has increased a lot, the IEO seems to be a new trend and soon Bittrex is having an IEO, I will definitely join
When it was new and successful of course IEO is a good investment alternative, I also invested in several IEOs and my money also increased dramatically, but I'm not sure that the IEO will continue to be successful because of course it can be used for scam projects like ICO.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:03:44 AM

When it was new and successful of course IEO is a good investment alternative, I also invested in several IEOs and my money also increased dramatically, but I'm not sure that the IEO will continue to be successful because of course it can be used for scam projects like ICO.
I think it's difficult for scam projects to be in the IEO, except for the IEO in a small market but I don't think people will be interested
Why can I say it's difficult for scam projects to be in the IEO?
Because each project that will hold an IEO will definitely be checked first by the exchange in question, it is not possible for an exchanger to risk its big name just for a scam project
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:31:14 AM

There are only three exchanges that will be able to get such a huge level of hype to multiply your contribution to an IEO. Those are Bittrex, Binance and Huobi. Besides Latoken exchange is offering IEOs already science 9 months, but nothing changed.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:47:52 AM

I have participated in several IEOs and all have been very successful, my balance has increased a lot, the IEO seems to be a new trend and soon Bittrex is having an IEO, I will definitely join
You are lucky. I've heard about bittrex ico, but there are very bad metrics for me. Besides, only a couple hundred people can participate there.

Yes, very lucky you are among the early bookers and getting your balanced improved massively.
The second or rather first ieo on bittrex will be live in a few days.

Similarly, kucoin launchpad will also have the same ieo program in a couple of days too.

so dyor and be a part.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:54:47 AM

You are lucky. I've heard about bittrex ico, but there are very bad metrics for me. Besides, only a couple hundred people can participate there.

There is another IEO available on bittrex, and it's not started yet.

Make sure you have a balance on bittrex if you want to participate in the IEO and don't use bigger balance if you are not sure or you don't want to get a lose. IEO was something new for me, and I hope that I can make a profit from IEO.
I see from yesterday the tokens sold in the IEO were always sold out. so this has a higher probability of going up. when the token can be traded, the enthusiasm of investors will be the same as when the IEO.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:56:44 AM

There are only three exchanges that will be able to get such a huge level of hype to multiply your contribution to an IEO. Those are Bittrex, Binance and Huobi. Besides Latoken exchange is offering IEOs already science 9 months, but nothing changed.

Yep, for Latoken, I think they only lack some added value in their IEO. If you see the IEO done by binance recently, for example Fetch, they can grow a perspective that fetch has good long-term progress, therefore they get funding that is quite easy
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:31:10 AM

Crypto startups do not know how to attract investors in the time of crysis. So they are trying to create something difrent: Security token offering, Initial exchange offering. But who cares about the form how they are selling their tokens?
I care only about the real future use and possible high return.

adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:51:14 AM

I have read a lot about IEO projects and now it often brings great profits for investors. But I think this trend only goes well from 1-5 months. After that, we will see that there are many normal IEO projects that sometimes make investors lose.
Please carefully analyze before investing. All risks are possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:56:26 AM

But I think it's still a good time to invest in the IEO more. because the trend has only been formed for less than a month and it is still very hot to earn a lot of money. We don't need to worry. Large exchanges will help many potential projects more easily developed in the future. just relax. Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:40:46 PM

Everything is risky and IEOs are definitely not the best solution for the ICOs industry, because only 3k people were able to buy coins from 40k applications. I am pretty sure that exchanges are buying 90 percent of all coins by themselves and selling them at x5 an hour later.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:12:16 PM

Indeed, there is a risk, now IEO is at an early stage of its popularity, but it has already gained popularity so much that many projects that IEO can organize in a short time collect the necessary amount and sell all their tokens. Due to such popularity, such projects bring their investors x4-x5 and at the peak of price x7-x8. Therefore, the risk of investing is justified by high profits.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:29:08 PM

Yes, you are right. Now, the time has come when everyone should think again about recent trending IEO! Most of the IEO is not good enough or most likely scam, I forgot how much new exchange name I heard in these two months and they everyone has IEO launchpad  Grin And everyone should avoid them all. We must spend times about researching IEO projects.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:04:46 PM

I didn't go into this topic, so I'm not sure how safe it can be. But I do not know whether it can become as popular as the ICO.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 08:07:01 PM

IEO is great when you are after the profit after the token sale. Some many IEO's that made a massive gain of price when the trading starts. IEO's is a little bit risky and I would love to participate in IEO's in Binance, Idax and within the top 10 exchanges. Because i know the projects are legit and a sure profit.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:23:16 PM

High risks - high rewards. But now it is very difficult to get into ieo. I have already lost money on exchange tokens after failure.
High risk = high rewards? Lol, if you only want to get high risk I have two suggestion maybe it would suit you that is going to gamble and forex trading. Then you will get what you want there. I know high risk = high rewards/returns but in investing your money you have to do it carefully, don't take too high risk. Low risk=high returns is better please noted it.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 08:45:06 PM

I think what is needed in a time like this is not FOMO, it's research, before embarking on a y IEO purchases, take a critical look at the project before investing, this would save you a lot of heartache in the long run, I have not been lucky so far where Binance is concerned but with some carefully vetted IEOs, I am still doing great.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:41:40 PM

I think IEOs that are lunched on big exchanges, tend to be better and have lesser risk, than those run by miniature or smaller exchanges.
If you are able to buy during the sales, it is better, but I you decide to buy after listing, then you must be more careful.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:01:44 PM

The IEO is really HOT and very HOT in recent times when people have discussed it and struggled to line up to buy, which reminds me of the time when ICO was still HOT, it was almost like like that. But our grandparents had said, small boats - small waves, big boats - big waves. The higher the interest rate, the more risk it will have. Today, I will analyze the risks associated with your investment in IEO.

You should know that the IEO is very similar to ICO, It is a form of capital mobilization through public openings, only in one place is ICO open on their home page, and the IEO is open to sell through exchanges. So what is the risk here?

Price Risk:
According to our own observations, as well as experience, the IEO nature is also a project like ICO, which also mobilizes capital, as a company, so also has a specific roadmap, a development path, and so on. Not sure if the project is successful? It depends on the ability of the Project Leadership Board. You may hear that the price of the IEO after going to the floor will increase by five or ten times, but it is likely that the project will succeed so that the price continues to increase.

Risk of Exchange:
Currently there are few exchanges to release IEO, currently only Binance and Huobi. But it is quite certain that there will be hundreds of different trading floors joining this aromatic market in the near future. You should know this is an aromatic tribe for investors but if compared to the floor, it is not fragrant. If an IEO is successfully sold, the exchanges will charge a huge fee along with marketing costs and even own some IEO tokens.

But when too much, it is very difficult to choose, the easiest is to always choose the big and reputable exchanges, the small ones will be judged by the situation and consider, I think the big ones will be easier to xxx and other small floors, the possibility of x3 x5 may not be available, the wrong choice can be quickly divided into accounts.

Risk of exchange Token prices used to purchase IEO:

As you know, the IEO on Binance recently, the one who cried and laughed, who bought it was happy, the rest were crying. And these IEOs must mostly be purchased with the token of that exchange: For example, the IEO on Binance uses Binance Coin (BNB), the IEO on Huobi Prime uses HT token, ...
According to my observation, before the IEO, the price of tokens on the floor will increase due to increasing demand, investors must buy token to buy an IEO, After the IEO ends, a large number of investors will not buy being able to sell tokens exchange will reduce the price. For example, token BNB in ​​IEO Con Celer, there are 39,000 people, each preparing 96 BNB to buy, calculated to be about $ 59 million ready, but only $ 4 million sold successfully, then the rest what will I do? Some will sell, some will keep waiting for the next IEO.

Bad IEO Risks:
Like the risk of exchange, once there are too many exchanges joining the IEO, there will be a lot of IEOs, good IEOs, and very bad ones. . Some exchanges will be profitable but forget to review the project carefully, the result is .... This, I am not sure but I think there will be bad guys appear when this trend continues to flourish. Buying a bad one will be divided into accounts instead of X accounts.

Summary:
Calm, confident, non-negative, avoid investing in wrong exchange, wrong projects. Upgrade skills as well as knowledge before investing, as well as regularly updating your knowledge as well as projects. Good luck!

But in my opinion, for now, the IEO is the solution to the bad ICO, where there are many ICO scams that make investors reluctant to come back.
Then the IEO offers a solution that all, at least not scam even though they have risks

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hello_elon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:35:25 PM

Interesting review, thank you. But I am surprised by the fact that all the attention is paid to the "whales" of the market (Binance, etc). There are many other platforms that conduct IEO for projects and bring results and profits to investors (for example, for comparison, you can consider Lukki exchange. They have a very interesting offers for startups and an excellent trading platform for investors)

elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:30:03 PM

Of course, there are always risks in any field of investment and everyone understands that they can lose their funds, but let's look at it differently if IEO is held on the top stock exchange, the project will be successful and there are enough premiers so I do not advise you to particularly worry and just act .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: