Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am done with KYC  (Read 22086 times)
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:31:36 PM

There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle

As I wrote earlier in another thread, I think 90% of companies that ask for KYC are scammers and they collect data. Why do they ask  KYC? the crypto is not regulated in any way

Crypto is not regulated, but in some countries cryptocurrency is prohibited by the law. For example is you trade, use, mine crypto in Nepal, you will go to jail. While in other counties you will get a fine or dont even have trouble if you are connected with crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 01:32:10 PM

As long as you want to get paid, doing kyc is no longer inevitable nowadays because if you don't do it with bounty then sure you will have to do it in exchange, any bounty who requested kyc from hunters is abiding by rules if you are not comfortable with it then don't join, between there are only few genuine bounty around so the few once around can demand kyc from hunters.
DavethaMan

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:41:40 PM

Good choice. It's not worth it to give up your privacy to a bunch of companies just to get a tiny amount of tokens thqt there is a slim chance will appreceate in value.
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:03:12 PM

There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle

As I wrote earlier in another thread, I think 90% of companies that ask for KYC are scammers and they collect data. Why do they ask  KYC? the crypto is not regulated in any way

Crypto is not regulated, but in some countries cryptocurrency is prohibited by the law. For example is you trade, use, mine crypto in Nepal, you will go to jail. While in other counties you will get a fine or dont even have trouble if you are connected with crypto.

Agree, in my country. Everyone who uses cryptocurrency must be KYC and be controlled by law. If they are violated, they will have to be severely punished. And I think the projects are the same, they may have to suspend the project if they do not implement KYC

furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:40:00 PM

You are very correct, I think counting from 1 to 10 out of projects that are requesting for kyc, maybe only 1 or 2 as made it to exchange listing. I think by now we hunters should be avoiding projects requesting for kyc. At some point am beginning to see they are only after our information. God will help us

I am not afraid to provide my KYC data, and it is necessary to choose good projects that will bring profit to investors and bountists. Because if you give your KYC data for scammers, they will be able to use it for criminal purposes.

romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 09:32:10 PM

KYC is important for many projects. This is necessary in order to get out as quickly as possible in the listing on the stock exchange. Yes, many projects deceive you but that doesn't mean that all projects are like that. You can not provide real information about yourself and buy a fake package of documents.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:14:48 AM

this is our doubt in giving KYC to new projects in the world of crypto altcoin, sometimes when we give, the project ends up failing, sometimes there is no KYC giving according to the token, that is what is experienced by bounty hunters. for now, it's better to be careful in giving KYC.
Sanitough

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:04:31 AM

KYC is important for many projects. This is necessary in order to get out as quickly as possible in the listing on the stock exchange. .
Well, I don't know this is a requirement because I believe once you trade in an exchange, you also comply with the KYC so that would already make traders fully KYC compliant. To be honest, if I have to choose between the exchange and the project to who I would submit a KYC, I would rather choose to submit on an exchange as I know they value more their reputation and they would not scam people.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:55:46 AM

I think KYC  is just that. Some numbers are made to prevent the fake Hunter. Through this, the fake hunter is caught. On the other hand, Hunter wants to get paid without working.But we have to suffer a lot of irony about it.
It needs to be simplified.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
RPWaRs

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:02:05 AM

whoa, i think your case here is nothing to do with the kyc, more like your problem are coming from the projects you joined.
seriously though, i think their reason is pretty understandable, most of them said the kyc itself is just a procedure to reduce cheater/scammer from getting paid. so, its a good thing, right?.

well, i still agree with what you said. betting our ID for these days bounty prize, its not worth it.  Smiley

Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:06:40 AM

KYC is important for many projects. This is necessary in order to get out as quickly as possible in the listing on the stock exchange. Yes, many projects deceive you but that doesn't mean that all projects are like that. You can not provide real information about yourself and buy a fake package of documents.
if used for the right thing, I don't think kyc is a problem. but the problem is that there are also many scam projects, which makes participants worried that their identities are misused. Moreover, there is no strong legal basis

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:17:25 PM

It is not compulsory, there are several other projects that do not require such details as KYC, personally I do not like that too but I have to be convinced before I should join any that needs it. A lot of projects that have requested I submit KYC were not worth it in terms of value and I do not see the need anymore, just concentrate on the one that will not request for KYC

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:40:29 PM

Kyc is very dangerous , a lot of Scam on the market right now and very often the documents get to them , you need to carefully watch where you pass kyc.

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:26:49 AM

I strongly oppose this procedure. On the one hand, it partially protects hunters from the appearance of fake accounts in the bounty company. But on the other hand, I don't want to share my personal information with other people. To then their someone sold

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:37:47 AM

before joining some bounty always check about their payment need to sumbit KYC or not, I will left if some bounty needed KYC because too risk for upload our data ID.
Rahib khan

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:41:03 AM

Thanks for your information that will help me to don't give my personal information to bounty
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:44:05 PM

important ?
as i knew the old project never do a KYC to their investors or supporters, for example ethereum, lisk and waves
because of that, for me KYC is not too important my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:48:13 PM

It's understandable for anyone to grow tired of carrying out kyc, especially bounty hunters that deal with several projects and giving out this kyc for bounties is twice as risky, because some projects are just a ruse to deceive the investing public and collect their personal information.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:52:35 PM

just like you Im done to do the KYC project that I joined.  I am tired of being fooled without any satisfying payment or even nothing.
if it really requires KYC I will delay the process, until there is certainty information that the project is legit or not. in other words I would prioritize projects that don't require or doesnt need KCY mandatory.
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:55:02 PM

Maybe the experience that happened to you, obviously maybe a lot already and does not guarantee that if everything that requires KYC can certainly be successful. That's why I first thought that if I had to send KYC, I would definitely avoid it. I feel that personal data is very inappropriate all get easily without us knowing who they are and what for?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: