Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO WE REALLY NEED MORE STABLE COINS?  (Read 17386 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:35:39 PM

I dont think that we need more stable coins to get released since there are so many coins which is available for now.
CoinsOrDie

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:56:28 PM

Having more stable coins may make the market redundant because the wheels of supply and demand may not be effective as it is required to drive the profit and loss margins. The market has enough stable coins already. It should rather push for more informed participants through crypto education

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:36:21 PM

I dont think that we need more stable coins to get released since there are so many coins which is available for now.
I agree with you, we have enough strong coins anyway. I believe in the growth of the price of the Top 50 coins by 50% on the cryptocurrency market this year.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:44:37 PM

As more people come to this ecossystem there will be a need for more stablecoins, for sure.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
jpnl0005

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:05:09 PM

knowing that stable coin are actually spurred by certain types of events including communities and currencies and cryptocurrency then i think it will not be satisfactory to say that we do not need more stable coins as we still have communities coming up and also more cryptocurrencies are being created on a daily basis.
Moeda

Activity: 1547
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:02:48 PM

Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?

If you see Tether and USDC coins, these two coins are very stable. Even the price is the same as USD. But I think a coin like this is not suitable for trading, because it will be difficult to make a profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gandapas

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:15:01 PM

I have always used USDT. This is really a very useful token at a time when the cryptocurrency market is sharply down. But I do not think that there should be a lot of such stable coins.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:57:30 PM

Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?

why do we need more stable coin? at the first place cryptocurrency known because of its volatility. most of the investor invest because of it.

yes, I agree with you, investors invest in cryptocurrency because only cryptocurrency can provide profits of more than 1000%, therefore I think stable coin is not too important for cryptocurrency and in my opinion USDT is enough to be stable coin in cryptocurrency, so we no need for stable coins anymore, but all we need is a coin that has a great project in the future, so investors can make a big profit from investing in cryptocurrency.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 12:12:54 AM

I have always used USDT. This is really a very useful token at a time when the cryptocurrency market is sharply down. But I do not think that there should be a lot of such stable coins.
Already there are dozens of unnecessary coin belonging to one section. Stable money like them. On the other hand, we have more choices and we can choose the appropriate one.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:15:24 AM

I think its already enough to only have one crypto that has stable price like usdt and additional to that there is already a new crypto which stable as usdt and i think thats really too much.
Yemolou

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:48:16 AM

I think USDT and USDC would be more than enough for me. I literally do not see the reason why do we need so much stable coins, because they have no difference and were created for the same purpose and in my opinion only bringing a lot of money to their creators.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

The security of these tokens is always at the level of obscurity, you understand that today it is nothing more than just another portion of empty tokens, which are in fact not provided with anything.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:40:36 PM

Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
I think people will argue to need stable coins because they suffer losses from the coins they have before or their coins keep falling and falling. But, in my opinion, the uncertain market price that can go up and down anytime is very necessary for investors to determine when the point where they will buy the coin when it's cheap and sell it when it's expensive, if the coin is more stable I think it will be a little difficult to get a big profit.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:03:09 PM

For the volatility of the top cryptocurrency increases, stable coins are the heroes that we can rely our investment into. Just thinking about a sailing boat, these stable coins are just a floating barrels, yet small, but a life saver when the big ships sinks. That is an analogy of how we can use these stable coins in the market in an efficient way.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:10:52 PM

I think USDT and USDC would be more than enough for me. I literally do not see the reason why do we need so much stable coins, because they have no difference and were created for the same purpose and in my opinion only bringing a lot of money to their creators.
Same purpose and no other uses so why need to add more, it's more than enough and having more will just confused people around this industry, stable coins will stay on how they been used right now and nothing else will add them up, like what you've said only the developers will gained and nothing else.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:15:47 PM

I totally agree that the crypto space needs more stable coins. Stable coins bring in more stability and also boost investor confidence in the system. I am of the opinion that more stable coins will finally give the crypto industry much more recognition as people will most definitely think about investing more in the market.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:10:10 PM

Ok if you checked some history you will see that there was not that much stable coins. But there were some but most of them are not so popular. Tether was the most used stable coin in that time. But after tether FUD or news we see many stable project comes in this market and people not properly trusted tether. So they used to use other stable coins. I think we need stable coin in this market but that not mean we need many types of stable coin. But somehow they not harm the market. So it's fine if there is many kind of stable coin atleast for me.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 05:14:20 PM

stablecoins are ideally thought to solve challenges associated with certain challenges with depreciation in some certain currencies as the case maybe. they are either created by a cryptocurrency community, a cryptocurrency or a fiat currency and other factors that maybe deemed needed by the creators

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:14:27 PM

Everyone would want to hold a stable coin and the price keeps increasing but it is quite difficult to find it, especially every coin has its own weaknesses which are not always strong in every condition. When I choose coins there are many important things that need to be considered, one of which is the quality and prospect of the coin. I am sure that many developers are serious about building projects and improving the quality of their systems in the future.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:48:22 PM

I think the idea of stable coin is great. Cause it is always good to have something stable in this market. Cause this market is full of volatility. But I also think that we have enough stable coin in the market. So we don't need more. And if you search some history you will notice that there is not as much stable coin as we have now. The problem created with usdt fud. Normally a stable coin backed by something but there is a news or fud that usdt is not properly backed. So people were scared even binance announced something related to that. And then most of the exchanges list alternative stable coins. And not it's like a ritual many project comes with new stable coins even exchanges launched their stable coin to. But I don't think we really need that much stable coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆