Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO WE REALLY NEED MORE STABLE COINS?  (Read 17386 times)
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:51:23 PM

I think that we do not need a lot of stablecoins. I think that we need stablecoins that we can trust and that have good liquidity. Many people don’t trust Tether.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:06:34 PM

What led to the creation of many platforms thus many cryptocurrencies is the fact they aim to solve one issue or the other (although most aren't living up to that). So if a new stable coin is coming into the crypto space aiming to solve an issue the current existing stable coins fails to solve, it will be welcomed.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 10:14:52 PM

I think that we do not need a lot of stablecoins. I think that we need stablecoins that we can trust and that have good liquidity. Many people don’t trust Tether.
Yes, most people think stable coins are scam. But, volume is several times more than supply. But I guess it was useful if it would be reliable. It can protect from more fee.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:29:00 PM

Stable shouldn't be the case for cryptocurrency, because it's not meant to be. Imagine the whole thing is stable and you as a trader trying to earn some percentage increases, which means you will probably have to wait for as long as you ever think of. Let continue what we already started
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:35:00 PM

We dont need stable coins on cryptocurrency,why? because if you read carefully stable coins are so easy to manipulate compared to volatile coins,plus the fact that if the volatility is reduced i think more people will pull out from this industry because volatilty is one of the main reasons why they enter this type of industry

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 04:03:43 PM

When the factors surrounding the present stable coins like tether are critically examined , you will understand why some crypto enthusiasts are calling for the creation of more  stable coins.
It is estimated that the  daily market  volume off tether alone is in billions if this is not a pointer to the fact that more stable coins are needed , I don't know what is.
Again, there are some transparency issues with tether , more stable coins are needed to improve upon these areas.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:39:29 PM

When the factors surrounding the present stable coins like tether are critically examined , you will understand why some crypto enthusiasts are calling for the creation of more  stable coins.
It is estimated that the  daily market  volume off tether alone is in billions if this is not a pointer to the fact that more stable coins are needed , I don't know what is.
Again, there are some transparency issues with tether , more stable coins are needed to improve upon these areas.
It is true that the volume of the exchange can be an influence on the price movements of the tokens, but you must know that the projects and platforms are also the most important thing for the future token prices so they can be better than the previous price.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:04:57 PM

There are many stablecoin that help the market not be dependent on a single stablecoin like USDT before. Leads to a healthier and unaffected market or dumped by an individual or organization. However, until now, USDT is still the brightest star
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:14:59 PM

I think that we have enough stable coins and also crypto currency it is not about stable, the main idea in big volatility for  trading
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:31:57 PM

we really need stable coins, the more stable coins, the more chance the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the public.  We all know that many people are afraid to invest in Bitcoin because of the speculation the price is very high, so with the presence of stable coins, common people will know other cryptocurrencies not only know Bitcoin.

bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:47:39 PM

Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
I am not quite sure what you mean by stable coins, if you mean BTC, ETH, XRP, etc, then I think we do not need more stable coins. Cryptocurrency is volatile, nothing is stable, in a day, the price can go down and in a day the price can go up tremendously because of a bull run. That's why we don't need more stable coins.

Live for the moment.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:31:46 PM

Probably, Tether cannot be considered as real altcoin. Its stability is artificial. Real cryptocurrencies cannot be stable ever. Their price will always change: the demand will affect it. Additionally, this flexibility lets traders earn.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:55:24 PM

For now I think yes, this will bring some form of hope and belief for many people out there to join the digital world. Trust is what drives people without it, there is likelihood to failure or diminished success. Stable coins could perform the magic and bring many people into it.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:58:46 PM

Probably, Tether cannot be considered as real altcoin. Its stability is artificial. Real cryptocurrencies cannot be stable ever. Their price will always change: the demand will affect it. Additionally, this flexibility lets traders earn.
tether is only an alternative to storing assets in a short time, such as saving assets after daily trading. or after selling assets from a bounty. it will help control the value of the assets we have. especially in poor market conditions or in a downtrend.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:05:05 PM

We have enough stable coins. Suffice it to say, if you take coins from the top ten of the rating, they have huge trading volumes on the exchanges. Most likely, we lack new investments that will raise the market from the bottom.
Better keep these people away from USDT. Investing in anything prone to sudden changes in policies could be the worst investment decision of you life. I like Bitcoin because it is now stable and that means that your money will stay out of the risk and the gradual lazy rise in the cryptocurrency could accelerate its pace anytime so yeah, that is what you need to focus on.
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:51:19 PM

We dont need more. We need RELIABLE stable coins with real backing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:27:04 PM

As well as most of the Altcoins, it has not yet been able to find a place for itself in the market due to its uselessness, it can also happen with part of the stable coins.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:00:10 PM

As well as most of the Altcoins, it has not yet been able to find a place for itself in the market due to its uselessness, it can also happen with part of the stable coins.

but at least the coins stable are better and he will help you more when the market is in bad condition.
Stable coins are often sought after by many people because they want stable coins.
indeed not everything can be profitable but stable coins have more opportunities, so many people need them.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:03:13 PM

In my opinion, we don't need a lot of them bragging to be stable coins. Now, there are several projects that are out claiming to be stable coin backed by particular precious metal, etc. but in reality, it's all empty. Most of them will just use the front of being stable coin but they don't have the capability to back up their claims. It's all about marketing, right?
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:43:46 PM

Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
I don't see the need since Bitcoin and other established coins are already available. It's better we could just promote this coin so it would reached it stability once it gain large community back up. This is why I just hold coins that is well established, I have them in my secure open source wallet called Hodler, they have listed stable and established coin in their wallet here is the link: Hodler.tech
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: