Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO WE REALLY NEED MORE STABLE COINS?  (Read 17386 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:30:02 PM

I don't think we need more stable coin, what we should be look at should fighting for how cryptocurreny can be fully accepted by all the government of the earth.

Agree  . crypto acceptance is more of a problem than creating more stable coins  although i know and we all know that stable coins is also important because it protects our money from going down due to the unstableness of cryptos .

Why do we need more stable coins, I do not understand. If two or three coins and that's enough. Still, people will not invest in stable coins because they have no development. Stable coins come from crypto when the market is in a fever.

We need more stable coins because there is only a small number of stable coins on the market and thier supply is also limited  . its better if people have a different varieties to choose from  . stable coins do also have a development , there are several news about stable coins lately  . arent you aware with that ?
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:19:02 PM

We all want a coin that is stable in its ecosystem, but sometimes the Crypto Room moves quickly so it's easy to go up and down. There are a lot of Altcoin that have great quality and potential so there must be some who are stable, must buy coins to be careful and analyze as well as possible.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:43:08 PM

Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?

In my opinion, I think having more stable crypto coins in the crypto market and the crypto space will help people who are new to this ecosystem  to get involved using cryptocurrencies for their daily online transactions.  The volatile nature of most crypto coins makes  it difficult for people new to cryptocurrency to use it due to the fact that, majority of these people have some belief that they can easily lose some percent of the value of the coin they have.  I have this ideology that, if all cryptocurrencies have a stable value, people will see cryptocurrencies as the easiest and fastest payment system in the financial space.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:47:27 PM

Sticking to one will be the best bet to maintain its price and ensure proper development Look at the end of the day there will be banks, Companies coming up with various stable coins what i think is that crypto community should maintain one stable coin to maintain some dominance there

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:30:52 PM

Do we really need come stable coins for now? Of course if the coin is a good coin in which have a higher value we all wish that it may became stable always so that our hodlings will not be go low the value of our coins, but when the coin is really a shit coin in which the value will never rise up and would be a stable low it must not because if you are hodling those coin we can not earn money of that so it must not be a stable. So if you've got some coin that is not stable and have a very low price you can used it to deposit or play some games in order to make some enhancements or earnings in your wallet or money.
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:37:55 PM

Stable coins are a good tool for day traders. They can be used to mitigate loss for investors and they can also act as the preferred coins for transferring between wallets as they are nearly universal nowadays. With their stabler nature, they are also readily accepted by merchants and can act as a day to day utility coin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:12:23 AM

I think that a lot of stablecoin will be created and most of them will be created by central banks of different countries and they will be tied to national currencies. The central banks of many countries have already begun to work on creating national digital currencies.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:43:43 AM

Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
There are many stable coin already in the market, adding more stable coin will make stable coin look messy left to me i would prefer just two in order to avoid monopoly in the market.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:47:38 AM

There are many stable coin already in the market, adding more stable coin will make stable coin look messy left to me i would prefer just two in order to avoid monopoly in the market.
Yeah two or three stable coin is enough for me too. Stable coin could push the adoption of cryptocurrency by helping people purchase Bitcoin easily, but if there are too many stable coin newbies can get confuse when they enter this market.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:59:37 AM

I still do not trust any stable coin and do not keep my savings in them. I believe that we do not need many stable coins, but we really need one stable cois that will pass all audits that will really be backed up by the dollar and which will not have any claims regulating law enforcement agencies

Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:19:44 AM

I agree that stable coins are necessary and important.It is very important that they are provided with real assets and it does not matter what it will be for the asset-dollar,Euro,gold or something else.
The reality is that the market is not regulated , accordingly, major players , including top exchanges can deceive us and manipulate the rate of such coins...take the same Tether-a very questionable stable coin.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:40:51 AM

one of the things that makes cryptocurrency tiring is unending creation of coins which causes a lot of confusion and makes many people lazy because everyone is doing almost the same thing. now its the turn of stable coin , we will soon have them in a very large number without any impact and what will be lacking will be lacking. lets adopt and use what we have.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:25:48 AM

Yes, we really need stable coins, just not a lot. But until Ether and Bitcoin becomes stable and with a high rate, you can not talk about other coins
Garry_1

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:19:14 AM

Now in market situation many altcoins are best Coins for investments though my preference ethereum and ripple these Coins are top altcoins and strongest platforms now invest in this Coins will get high profits.
Mr-pja

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:23:48 AM

I would say that more aren't really necessary unless they have new methods of guaranteeing stability. On the other hand, the more stable coins available means less chance of one becoming insolvent like tether.
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:51:12 AM

I have no doubt that we need more stable coins, but not like Tether. All stable coins should be fiat-backed, trustworthy. More competition among stable coins means more responsibility to their holders.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:56:59 AM

We also need a competition among stable coins. If there not be more stable coins we all would have to use Tether even we know that it is not fully backed by dollars.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:08:13 AM

I have no doubt that we need more stable coins, but not like Tether. All stable coins should be fiat-backed, trustworthy. More competition among stable coins means more responsibility to their holders.

Yes right, the stable presence of coins is very much needed and I'm glad now there are some coins that have stable values which are usually converted to USD, this certainly guarantees investors not to lose when the market is dropping.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:30:52 PM

The main thing is not the number of such projects that we have not yet verified. As far as I know, an independent audit of the company has not been conducted, so for the time being I do not think that there will be any new stable tokens or coins.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:39:13 PM

Your question really does not make any sense. Why wouldn't we need more stable Coin if that will help us fight the high volatility in the market?  This is actually an irrelevant question because even a novice in cryto knows that we need more stable coin

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: