May 02, 2024, 10:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What Should Be The Next?
1 - 10 (45.5%)
2 - 12 (54.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Charity Program - Give Hope To Everyone!  (Read 12371 times)
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 01:20:19 PM

I’m all in for education but just for safety guidelines and protocols?

Just those that are important and really applicable and if already proven that it works, something that you know that will work.
Just the basics, social distancing//avoid talking while in a bus/train/public Transport.
Proper way of wearing the facemasks, etc.

Honestly, I notice to most people that this pandemic is not serious anymore, it seems that they no longer care even though they know there is still a virus.  They are not as scared as before when they started lockdown in places.  I no longer see too much regular use of alcohol even in public places just like in the market.  But for me, that is also a big help to receive a gallon of alcohol because we know that not everyone can afford that.  When they receive such a thing they will think that this problem is not over yet.  I understand @jamyr's concern, maybe we should just remind the people to still follow the health protocols while giving this alcohol, the mask and face shield can still be shared.

They are not as scared as before when they started lockdown in places.

It was very stupid, imagine people trying to barricade or corral themselves, but the karaoke is 24/7.
School was suspended for actual classes but from what I have observed, let the kids play outside. Meanwhile their modules have answer keys at the back(most of the questions), so the karaoke masters will just have to tell their kids to copy the answers.

The barricades are gone now, but the party continues.. . .  Huh  Angry

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:35:39 AM
Merited by Oasisman (1)

Bump on this thread. Philippines really need assistance due to multiple typhoons that hit our country. Our area are heavily flooded and many of my neighborhood houses got wipe out without clothes or money saved. I hope that we can generate funds here to help them for clothes and food on evacuation area. We all know that government can't handle this situation alone. This the first time to experience this kind of typhoon, Luckily on my case, Only trees got damaged due to strong wind because my house is located on high ground.  Cry

Small donation: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/517989a8e12b7a46db02d8d551ba9a505ec5781ea91239c1f8b85a27a59a7ddb

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 10:15:46 AM

Bump on this thread. Philippines really need assistance due to multiple typhoons that hit our country. Our area are heavily flooded and many of my neighborhood houses got wipe out without clothes or money saved. I hope that we can generate funds here to help them for clothes and food on evacuation area. We all know that government can't handle this situation alone. This the first time to experience this kind of typhoon, Luckily on my case, Only trees got damaged due to strong wind because my house is located on high ground.  Cry

Small donation: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/517989a8e12b7a46db02d8d551ba9a505ec5781ea91239c1f8b85a27a59a7ddb

It's good to see my country man helping his fellowmen that has been heavily devastated by the strong typhoon #Ulysses. As much as I want to help by donating a little, but I'm still in a recovery phase financially after my family was being financially and physically devastated by the Covid-19.
I just want to say how grateful I am seeing people helping each other. We'll get through this, there's always a rainbow after the rain.
Stay safe and be cautious.

I guess this is going to be a very busy activity again for our very own @Cabalism13 to help these people when the flood subsides. Good luck to your Charity Program and may God bless you for having a good and kind heart.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:31:46 AM

I guess this is going to be a very busy activity again for our very own @Cabalism13 to help these people when the flood subsides. Good luck to your Charity Program and may God bless you for having a good and kind heart.
I am already planning to give a small help by giving relief goods to all of yhose has been affected. Might be pick maybe atleast 1 or 2 evacuation centers located at Tanay/Marikina/San Mateo/Rodriguez.

If there's anyone could help by donating funds/goods it will be much appreciated!

jamyr

<------

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 02:11:29 PM
Merited by cabalism13 (4)

I am already planning to give a small help by giving relief goods to all of yhose has been affected. Might be pick maybe atleast 1 or 2 evacuation centers located at Tanay/Marikina/San Mateo/Rodriguez.

If there's anyone could help by donating funds/goods it will be much appreciated!

Let me be the first to thank you for just wanting to help, it is very admirable especially with how much damage this last typhoon "Ulysses" have brought our countrymen. It pains me to do nothing but I have my reasons. I am hoping that I can be of help by sharing a few of NGOs that I know have more manpower.

note: I do not own the pictures. photos from here

Good luck cabalism and be safe!

cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:03:42 PM

Thanks.

I also do want to confirm that I received the funds of 0.09+  for this activity #UlyssesAidPH,... I will do what I can to give help for the victims of the calamity...

Update:

Another unknown sender of 1BTC.
I really appreciate the help especially for trusting me this kind of amount (the sum of money is kinda huge, so entrusting this to me is really an honor). I will do my very best not to let you down, you'll be able to see that this funds are being distributed fairly to those who are in need.

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 11:07:52 AM

Thanks.

I also do want to confirm that I received the funds of 0.09+  for this activity #UlyssesAidPH,... I will do what I can to give help for the victims of the calamity...

Update:

I really appreciate the help especially for trusting me this kind of amount (the sum of money is kinda huge, so entrusting this to me is really an honor). I will do my very best not to let you down, you'll be able to see that this funds are being distributed fairly to those who are in need.

Wow! That's a huge amount. I've also planned to donate but a service for a cause. I've recently published a thread for a designing offer and donation as their payment. Can I just link the donations to you? I thought this charity would be for COVID (as it originally were), so maybe I'd update my thread that all of the donations would be sent directly onto you. Also, there's a lot of movement and donation drives out there that already on the run and I guess you should try to reconsider donating some to them as well (for a lesser load).

Would also donate next week in here after my campaign's payment distribution. Hoping that a little money would deal a huge help.

Link to my service thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5288720.0
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 11:54:10 PM

Thanks.

Update:

You're an established member of this forum, @cabalism, that's why it's not that hard to trust you especially with this kind of act. And it's heartwarming that we, in this community, come and unite as one to help those people who are in need.

There are people I know from my province who are sending their help to Cagayan and Isabela. They're also accepting donations and I have already given mine there. I apologize if I cannot give here now. If I have earned enough again, I'll make sure to give a part of it to this cause.

Bless your good hearts. Stay safe, kabayan!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 04:04:00 AM

Thanks.

Update:

Congrats again Kabayan for having another 1 btc for this charity,i believe last time there is anonymous sender also of 1 btc right?

This proves 1 thing ,You are being trusted by that "Good Samaritan " and He/She believes that you will use the Funds in proper way and in Good faith.

Looking forward for another successful Charity Works ..
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 06:40:27 AM

~

It was actually no other user, than the one who donated also 1 BTC before. About a half year ago... The campaign of @Royse777 also received 1 BTC from the same donator back then:  Smiley

It looks like these are very "old" Bitcoin, from around the year 2010...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CCMS

Activity: 282
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:19:32 AM

You have raised enough funds , what next ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MARKETER : t.me/ccmsme
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:37:17 AM

Few post above you Saying this

I also do want to confirm that I received the funds of 0.09+  for this activity #UlyssesAidPH ,... I will do what I can to give help for the victims of the calamity...

But for sure since there is another Funds donated ,there will be more reach out that @cabalism13 may Add.

Don't worry we still have a Christmas activities ,so the funds will be in use sooner.

dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 04:36:07 PM

it's a good thing that crypto people are contributing too.
The government needs help from its citizen

jamyr

<------

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 06:40:22 AM

~Thanks for the boost on my merit stats.

In case you wanted to also give or extend the program domestically. Like reaching the municipalities of Sta. Maria Bul, and along that coast. Let me know, I may be able to organize a few people to help in manpower.

Also, it would make it more transparent to have proper documentation/atomization of expenses so that the public would be able to see where the charity fund went, I mean, we may be able to propose more efficient ways to obtain same produce and services.

cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 03:03:58 PM
Merited by irfan_pak10 (2), bL4nkcode (1)

1 activity but on two places.

Cagayan Valley and Montalban Rizal,... considered to be the most affected areas during Typhoon Ulysses and currently having a problem on their daily lives. They already seek help to everyone, and that's why we're giving the following:

100 sacks of rice for the whole CAGAYAN VALLEY Region, to be distributed by the Philippine Coast Guard. Acknowledgments will be provided by them and will be posted here soon together with my name and this charity...

For Verifications that I already talked to them about this:
Contact them:

National Headquarters Philippine Coast Guard 139 25st port area manila,

Head Quarters Coast Guard Operation - 09178197981
Tuguegarao Coast Guard - 09178012545

Montalban Rizal (Target 200 Families)
800 Bottles of Water
15 Sacks of Rice (Might Add Another to make it 4kg per bag)
800 easy to open Canned Goods
400 pcs of Noodles

Expenses are:

Transportation of Goods:

Binangonan to Philippine Coast Guard HQ
Binangonan to Montalban

Bags for Repacking
My Transportation Expenses while buying the Goods (Am only a student I don't have my own budget, all I can do is the effort)

Receipts will be forwarded after I bought it all,... Bottles of Water and Rice are still on process due to its large quantity.

for now:

NOTE: WE JUST FINISHED REPACKING, JUST NOW, (ONLY 3 OF US BTW)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 03:20:49 PM

TOTAL FUNDS THAT WILL BE TRANSFERRED: 276k Pesos (5,700+ USD)

Please do note that due to the calamity most of the Government Employees are now being deployed as volunteers and for rescue operations in Cagayan Region, that's the reason why I added the transportation expenses to the funds as I Don't have any other options, Municipal Government has already told me that they can't provide their vehicles so they instructed me to drop the goods to the Headquarters.

100 Sacks will also be divided to the different towns in CAGAYAN Region.

For More Proofs that I've been doing whatever I can to get some assistance from the government:

ADDED A MAP TO LET YOU KNOW HOW FAR THE PLACES ARE FROM MY PLACE:

Legend:
A Philippine Coast Guard HQ
B Tuguegarao Municipal Hall
C Montalban Municipal Hall
jamyr

<------

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 12:04:15 PM

TOTAL FUNDS THAT WILL BE TRANSFERRED: 276k Pesos (5,700+ USD)

Please do note that due to the calamity most of the Government Employees are now being deployed as volunteers and for rescue operations in Cagayan Region, that's the reason why I added the transportation expenses to the funds as I Don't have any other options, Municipal Government has already told me that they can't provide their vehicles so they instructed me to drop the goods to the Headquarters.

100 Sacks will also be divided to the different towns in CAGAYAN Region.

For More Proofs that I've been doing whatever I can to get some assistance from the government:

ADDED A MAP TO LET YOU KNOW HOW FAR THE PLACES ARE FROM MY PLACE:

Legend:
A Philippine Coast Guard HQ
B Tuguegarao Municipal Hall
C Montalban Municipal Hall

What kind of Rice have you bought?

100sacks(50kg/sack) average price(50USD/sack for the okay quality not NFA, the kind that my family eats),
100*50 = $5000;This is the price in Manila, which is a lot cheaper if to be bought from Cagayan directly. Cagayan, is one of the biggest rice producers, and the crops that have been damaged are already 2nd or 3rd crops. Meaning they have the 1st crop.

Advantage of buying the rice directly from Cagayan or Isabela:
  • Cheaper per sack
  • less expenses for transpo
  • Manila gets rice supply from the provinces

cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 12:24:59 PM

• Cheaper per sack
LoL. Please see my notes and posts before you question any of it  or suggesting any things.
Cagayan as well as Isabela has been flooded, how come they'll get rice out of it? Please think.

Also, please read on where I'm currently staying. I already gave the map, all of you can see it. If I will be continuously be questioned then this will be the last I think,I might just close this whole thing.
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 12:34:35 PM

• Cheaper per sack
LoL. Please see my notes and posts before you question any of it  or suggesting any things.
Cagayan as well as Isabela has been flooded, how come they'll get rice out of it? Please think.

Also, please read on where I'm currently staying. I already gave the map, all of you can see it. If I will be continuously be questioned then this will be the last I think,I might just close this whole thing.

Ignore those people who doubted your action mate. What you are doing now is not easy and we knew that so please don't stop because a lot of people are still needing help. Just post whatever you think is necessary for transparency and if you are annoyed with a certain user then don't hesitate to push the "ignore" button.
jamyr

<------

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 01:14:46 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2020, 01:26:37 PM by jamyr

LoL. Please see my notes and posts before you question any of it  or suggesting any things.

Parts of them.

Wow, questioned? I am merely suggesting a way for you to be able to avoid paying for transportation.
Being a charitable institution, were you are open accepting donations, asking the public for donations, yet you're not open for suggestions?

Yeah like you told me via telegram, you do not need to explain anything to me.

Ignore those people who doubted your action mate. What you are doing now is not easy and we knew that so please don't stop because a lot of people are still needing help. Just post whatever you think is necessary for transparency and if you are annoyed with a certain user then don't hesitate to push the "ignore" button.

I was merely suggesting something he may have overlooked. Like getting the rice in Rizal instead of getting it from a place near Tuguegarao who is considered our country's "suppliers" of Rice.

(Nueva ecija,Nueva Vizcaya,unaffected parts of Cagayan and Isabela)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: