Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] FACITE - Blockchain Business Model In Kazakhstan  (Read 6097 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:44:45 AM

If it project is as good as it is described, then miners will no longer have a chance to earn good money. The era of large companies such as facite
haha, a couple of miners will definitely be less. they all leave to work in facite. By the way, are there still free places in the team?

This is only one project and not so big at the moment. So the room is still large for the miners. I hope this project will be successful in their endeavors. Will gain mass adoption particularly in Kazakhstan. Good for crypto community.
Sternhammer

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:47:22 AM

What is the total investment in the project? I suggest that it is huge, because the number of tokens is very large and I think they can quickly fall in price if they throw a lot on the market. When will the exchange?
amaretto7493

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:53:00 AM

If it project is as good as it is described, then miners will no longer have a chance to earn good money. The era of large companies such as facite
haha, a couple of miners will definitely be less. they all leave to work in facite. By the way, are there still free places in the team?

This is only one project and not so big at the moment. So the room is still large for the miners. I hope this project will be successful in their endeavors. Will gain mass adoption particularly in Kazakhstan. Good for crypto community.
I see that the blockchain projects from Kazakhstan is getting bigger every day. This is a very promising and young market. A crypto community will benefit from the influx of fresh forces to shake up the market. I hope the team will continue to show such enthusiasm to lead the Facite forward.
fenniKami

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:55:57 AM

How many percent of the profit from each source of income of the fund is given to investors?
from 20 to 30% the maximum amount of dividends. besides, it is worth considering the volume of tokens each investor has. because it affects the speed of payout distribution
TheHollowOne

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:57:41 AM

I can not understand one thing, judging from the social networks, the team has even started to deliver the machines and do the server room, and in the road map it is indicated that the solar power plants still need to be started. then how will they mine without electricity?
Brahmankar

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:07:22 AM

What is the total investment in the project? I suggest that it is huge, because the number of tokens is very large and I think they can quickly fall in price if they throw a lot on the market. When will the exchange?
it seems 2 billion initial investment, in addition, more funds that korean investors gave. The FIT tokens will appear on the exchange in the coming weeks. And facite is gradually going to expand the listing of the token, which makes me very happy.
Kiesel777

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:46:44 AM

Renewable energy is a step into the future for the Kazakhstan and an attractive area for investors. wp have so far little information about the technical part of the project, namely whether there will be information in the public domain about the amount of electricity produced and the investments obtained through mining?
the team plans to release a later updated version of the white paper. they are probably delaying while negotiations are ongoing with the stock exchanges.
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:52:42 AM

Renewable energy is a step into the future for the Kazakhstan and an attractive area for investors. wp have so far little information about the technical part of the project, namely whether there will be information in the public domain about the amount of electricity produced and the investments obtained through mining?
the team plans to release a later updated version of the white paper. they are probably delaying while negotiations are ongoing with the stock exchanges.
The site update is even specified in the road map, so do not worry, production information will be available to users and tokens of holders. In addition, production rate information can be received by registering through the mobile application where will the wallet
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:59:36 AM

Have you guys seen the new video from Facite? I was impressed! the team really professionally approached the creation of the explainer! I am so glad that finally more active promotion and interaction with users begins. Hopefully they will announce bounty soon.
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:12:26 AM

Have you guys seen the new video from Facite? I was impressed! the team really professionally approached the creation of the explainer! I am so glad that finally more active promotion and interaction with users begins. Hopefully they will announce bounty soon.
Blockchain will unite everyone! at least Facite shows how well new technologies can be adapted for public use. Transport and electrical networks are one of the largest sectors of the economy. so let's look to the future and invest in the project. I like it!
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:17:11 AM

what is known about the referral system? Is it planned? I don't have a very large number of subscribers in social networks to effectively keep bounty, but I can distribute referrals. In addition, there is a really well thought out and profitable project for investment.
derekeaton

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:19:48 AM

I look at the map, Kazakhstan is a desert zone, which means there is hot and sunny enough to create an effective network of photovoltaic power plants. It remains to be hoped that the country will be able to keep up sharp jumps in inflation in order to maintain low prices in the energy sector and attract more foreign investment for the facite project.
What is the size of the territory that you plan to take to install photovoltaic power plants?
The Facite owns a photovoltaic power plant on a 100 ha and also has the development rights of two rivers in Kazakhstan and is a renewable energy company with six hydroelectric power plants on the two rivers
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:36:46 AM

Will there be cooperation with the Coinbene exchange? Facite has every chance to become the most memorable this year. And not only because of the mining center, which will certainly become a clue for investors. But also due to the availability of green energy projects that can be called win-win
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:46:53 AM

Will there be cooperation with the Coinbene exchange? Facite has every chance to become the most memorable this year. And not only because of the mining center, which will certainly become a clue for investors. But also due to the availability of green energy projects that can be called win-win
Of course, a partnership with such an exchange as Coinbene would be prestigious for the Facite project. For better distribution, the team will choose not one, but up to five exchanges on which the IEO token sale will start.

Your gonna held your IEO in 5 exchange? Can you specify the named of those exchange that you applied with and how many have shown interest in supporting your project?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jnsmith

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:37:34 AM

Of course, a partnership with such an exchange as Coinbene would be prestigious for the Facite project. For better distribution, the team will choose not one, but up to five exchanges on which the IEO token sale will start.

Your gonna held your IEO in 5 exchange? Can you specify the named of those exchange that you applied with and how many have shown interest in supporting your project?
It is clear that everyone is waiting for the dates of sales on the exchange and the list of Facite's exchange partners to be announced. But now a couple of weeks until the news from the team there. My opinion is that they should have started the promotion when there is more information prepared.
Brahmankar

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:10:25 AM

Guys, I admire your bold ideas. The FACITE is a project for which it is not a pity to spend several thousand dollars. I like that you are striving to bring new developments to Kazakhstan, such as mining centers and blockchains. Yes, and your transport project is also worthy of respect. I regret not living in Kazakhstan to try such a card. I believe in your success!
derekeaton

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:17:53 AM

If facite tokens will be sold directly from the exchange, then there is already a distribution scheme, how many tokens will be sold at each stage? What is heard from the team?
One billion FIT tokens will be offered to investors for purchase during the IEO. And when it becomes known how many sales stages there will be, I think, then team will announce how much tokens are allocated for each stage and exchange.
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:30:25 AM

The roadmap states that the facite team is going to start the work of the mining center already in the first quarter of 2019. Is there any information whether it was possible to complete this task?
AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:14:22 AM

The roadmap states that the facite team is going to start the work of the mining center already in the first quarter of 2019. Is there any information whether it was possible to complete this task?
Well, the exact news that everything is ready and was not working, but recently the team in the telegram showed that they had already started assembling the mining center. I think how to install all the equipment, then announce it
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:40:45 AM

If facite tokens will be sold directly from the exchange, then there is already a distribution scheme, how many tokens will be sold at each stage? What is heard from the team?
One billion FIT tokens will be offered to investors for purchase during the IEO. And when it becomes known how many sales stages there will be, I think, then team will announce how much tokens are allocated for each stage and exchange.
If you hear what you say I think it is a large amount that one billion FIT tokens will be offered to investors to be bought at the IEO and after all investors must use the best time possible so that later they don't run out of tokens
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: