Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] FACITE - Blockchain Business Model In Kazakhstan  (Read 6097 times)
ianzag (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:18:22 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2019, 07:33:57 AM by ianzag

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:26:27 PM

there are some interesting partnerships in this project, but I have a few questions:
in what exchange do you implement the IEO?
dividends will be distributed in FIT tokens or others?
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:03:57 PM

Looks interesting with some of the great partners you have, but have your partners announced this partnership? I see your founder and CEO are Korean, why? Even though this project will be built in Kazakhstan, why none of the people of Kazakhstan or their Government were the advisors of this project, it makes me curious.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:41:07 AM

Kazakhstan is large producer of the energy it is attractive place for mining companies they can get chance to set up business there and take advantage of cheap energy. I like this concept so that will keep this on the radar.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:25:13 AM

Kazakhstan is doing great with crowdsale in past months, saw some energy projects also that were good. My concern is the stated partners on the OP and website. If bittrex can miss out on this, I think every investor should take more time to verify partnership claims before investing, more so IEO can be distracting strategy for coin exchange list. Every project is adopting it as the space get engaged to crypto institutionalization. Its very good for any project but should be verified
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:39:24 AM

You talk a lot about mining, but your structure includes two more projects. If you promise to start mining in late April, when will the implementation of the project of transport maps and solar power stations begin? It turns out dividends will not be charged at the same time?
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:35:41 PM

Looks interesting with some of the great partners you have, but have your partners announced this partnership? I see your founder and CEO are Korean, why? Even though this project will be built in Kazakhstan, why none of the people of Kazakhstan or their Government were the advisors of this project, it makes me curious.
For the partnership, we have made and signed the documentations which we will be posting in our social media soon very big news will be coming with the IEO that will be happening in Korean exchange. Also our CEO is from Kazakhstan, he is not Korean. He came to Korea for his Master’s degree. The team is global as you can see. The project is involved with president of Kazakhstan and goverment officials which will also be announced with agreement papers in our social platform. Stay tunned for official announcement in our telegram and other social media platforms! Thank you for your question.
That is what many people are waiting for and we will be happy if you can announce it in the near future, before you start the IEO later.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:20:59 PM

Is there a bonus system for investors? How many stages of sales on the stock exchange do you plan to do? Do you allow Canadians to participate?
Based on the title, means you cannot join the ICO as Canadians and you have to be Kazakhstan people before joining the ICO.
derekeaton

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:16:32 PM

Kazakhstan is becoming a new center for attracting investment in Asia. I like that you are seeking to expand the use of modern technology. It sounds promising. But many companies have a similar concept. So what is the biggest advantage of Facite project that make it better than other one?
The biggest advantage of Facite is that it can generate and share constant profits from large-scale mining complexes and diversified businesses.
kirkanrally

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:41:39 PM

Hey, looks nice but who is the co-founder of your project? Companies are published on the site, but their role is unclear.
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:49:24 PM

hi guys. i have not seen such ambitious projects for a long time. reading your program i understand that Kazakhstan is able to make it to the list of leaders of mining, if everything goes well and the system works. how long will the sale last? does anyone know?
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:55:55 PM

hi guys. i have not seen such ambitious projects for a long time. reading your program i understand that Kazakhstan is able to make it to the list of leaders of mining, if everything goes well and the system works. how long will the sale last? does anyone know?
early to rejoice, the dates have not yet been announced. facite requires good preparation, which is probably why team has not announced the start of sales for so long. in telegram admin wrote only that there will be two stages of ieo.
The idea is cool, but it looks strange that there is no new information or at least a video about the project. I hope, soon will call the date and exchange
Brahmankar

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:28:23 PM

I see a good concept that will help Kazakhstan to modernize the economy and make it more open and attractive for investors. However, what will you do if your project does not reach the soft cap?
Facite project will still be implemented. Of course, if the minimum investment is not recruited, it will take more time to launch all systems. But the Facite team has clear deadlines for achieving goals and support from Korean partners.
Thanks to a well-constructed idea that will allow the company to make profits literally from the air, from sunlight in photo power plants, I am sure that investors will actively support the project. At least u'm gonna invest. Only I would like to clarify, can I buy for a fiat?
derekeaton

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:47:59 PM

How long has your company been established? Is there any information confirming its reality? After all, it is not enough to specify one address when there is not even a website.
Here are the recent updates that were published by the Facite team in the Telegram

this is their headquater

I think this is Facite pretty teams
Coolman258

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:53:24 PM

Is fit token utility? What features does it have and how can tokens holders use it?
jnsmith

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:29:56 AM

I believe that this project will show a good result, because you have already built a power station, started working on a roadmap and will soon begin mining. What volume of tokens will be available for sale?
fenniKami

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:11:16 AM

Do you have a demo model of your platform? Will a mobile app be created? I don’t understand a bit where investors will make a profit
If we proceed from the fact that the project consists of three parts, then each will have its own control module released. But as I understand it, these will be internal components. And the investor will only benefit from the dividend payment control system. This may be just a personal account on the site, where interest payments are registered and you can keep track of charges. well these are my assumptions
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:17:18 AM

What do you think, when will it be possible to wait for the first major changes in the transport service system? How long will it take before it starts making a profit?
Kikakuzy

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:27:33 AM

Hey. Are there any presentations of your project? I would like to know more about the prospects before investing.
On Facite facebook page often appear videos about the project, here is one of them https://www.facebook.com/394735348032337/videos/362599487681416/?t=2
derekeaton

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:03:13 PM

Does your project have special conditions for early investors? Do you have a white list? How can I become part of it?
You’ll have to subscribe via https://facite.org/ and you’ll be notified when the token sale starts.
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:18:43 PM

How much electricity does your power plant averagely generate? Mining requires colossal reserves of energy, and in fact you are still planning to provide electricity for the needs of the city, and not just for mining
fenniKami

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:50:09 AM

What will be a digital product that users can work with? How can I track dividends? Through the Facite site or will the application be created?
SoulPort

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:40:58 AM

Have you already launched a private sale? Or from where the funds for the construction of power plants?
Since the transition to renewable energy is the task of the whole country, the project is supported by the President of Kazakhstan and the government. Also part of the funds allocated by our partners
Do you have any evidence that your project is supported by the country's president himself? Your wp does not contain such information.
derekeaton

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:50:53 AM

Have you already launched a private sale? Or from where the funds for the construction of power plants?
Since the transition to renewable energy is the task of the whole country, the project is supported by the President of Kazakhstan and the government. Also part of the funds allocated by our partners
Do you have any evidence that your project is supported by the country's president himself? Your wp does not contain such information.
On the project’s Facebook page, as well as in the telegrams, the team published presidential decrees. You can visit the group and see for yourself.
https://www.facebook.com/Facite-394735348032337/
pinoycash

Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 07:56:17 AM

Is your blockchain project approved by government of Kazakhstan? If yes then this is probably the first state approve IEO project that can turn out to be a good one.,

In what exchange your planning to held your IEO?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:04:03 AM

You prepared 50% of the total supply for this project, do you know this budget exceeds the average of other projects?
fenniKami

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:09:11 PM

Can users independently mine tokens? Or your project is not built for mining?
As I understood from their concept, one of the tasks of the Facite project is to build a mining farm for mining Bitcoin, but the FIT token itself is not mineable. Investors will receive their share of revenue as owners of FIT tokens, not miners
derekeaton

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:34:35 AM

Hello. Have you seen mining pool in telegram chat? Looks good, right? Of course, the equipment is still not enough, but if they recently started the installation, I can understand. Given the size of the room, the scale of the upcoming production is impressive
Axent_man

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:17:04 AM

Hello. Have you seen mining pool in telegram chat? Looks good, right? Of course, the equipment is still not enough, but if they recently started the installation, I can understand. Given the size of the room, the scale of the upcoming production is impressive
Did they just take up the installation? Do not they get out of the schedule? The second quarter of the year is already underway, but there is no news of whether they have already started mining
See road map, there indicated a gradual increase in the number of mining machines to 100 thousand in the second quarter. Now there are more than 20 shelves filled with at least 50 cars. And that is just visible in the foreground. I think the guys did their best to reach the right amount of equipment by the deadline.
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:57:06 AM

How about mining taxes and cryptocurrency restrictions in Kazakhstan? Is there any cause for concern?
Birch_tartar

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:19:07 AM

Don't you think that your mining farm will not pay off? Cryptocurrency rates, and especially Bitcoin, after the summer crisis, jump strongly.
Of couse, the price has fallen by more than 80% compared with 2017. But Bitcoin mining still can be considered a safer asset class to maintain and enhance. Besides, now the main role will not be played by individual miners, but the primacy will go to large companies that are able to provide the mining center with an adequate supply of electricity, without violating environmental standards.
SoulPort

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:21:35 AM

What is the new Oni Card system and how do you plan to improve the use of public transport with it? Will it work on the blockchain?
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:48:04 AM

hey, what is the cost of the transport project and why was this type of card approved?
ahmatainura20

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:38:34 PM

hey, what is the cost of the transport project and why was this type of card approved?
The white paper have the purpose of the card - they are multifunctional and will allow not only to be used in transport but will become a U-payment  system.
Naminato

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:07:23 PM

I do not know how in other countries, but in Russia a similar system for transport with a cryptocurrency card as facite offers would fit perfectly. Since Kazakhstan and Russia are neighbors, it remains to hope that many entrepreneurs will find the idea excellent and will offer this to be realized here.
borisenkoa420

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:25:01 PM

I do not know how in other countries, but in Russia a similar system for transport with a cryptocurrency card as facite offers would fit perfectly. Since Kazakhstan and Russia are neighbors, it remains to hope that many entrepreneurs will find the idea excellent and will offer this to be realized here.
I have long thought that the blockchain is ideal for such purposes as all possible payment systems. it is almost like a cashback system - the more you use, the more profitable. facite took to realize the right things
derekeaton

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:37:59 PM

If it project is as good as it is described, then miners will no longer have a chance to earn good money. The era of large companies such as facite
haha, a couple of miners will definitely be less. they all leave to work in facite. By the way, are there still free places in the team?
Want to support the wave? Yes, the team seems to have a good share of capital? 20% or less?
Only 10% of the total number of tokens issued for the team. But do not forget about the blocking period of six months for the team and the advisors. so even if you are accepted into the team, you will not be able to sell them quickly
Bon963

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:14:22 PM

which is convenient for the buyer, beneficial for the investor, I agree. although its peak payback project will pick up in a couple of years. When do they expect full system integration?
In 2021, it is planned to install 1.8 million mining machines. It’s hard to imagine such a number of devices, but if you look straight ahead, it’s not long to wait 2 years
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:30:16 AM

which is convenient for the buyer, beneficial for the investor, I agree. although its peak payback project will pick up in a couple of years. When do they expect full system integration?
In 2021, it is planned to install 1.8 million mining machines. It’s hard to imagine such a number of devices, but if you look straight ahead, it’s not long to wait 2 years
how much profit should be expected to that time? Was a sample analysis conducted? I saw that the command had already begun the installation of the device.
kirkanrally

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:41:03 AM

how much profit should be expected to that time? Was a sample analysis conducted? I saw that the command had already begun the installation of the device.
On average, one can expect about 20% or more growth in electricity production using solar power plants. So it was in the description. Taking into account the attraction of other methods of green energy production will be highly efficient
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:44:45 AM

If it project is as good as it is described, then miners will no longer have a chance to earn good money. The era of large companies such as facite
haha, a couple of miners will definitely be less. they all leave to work in facite. By the way, are there still free places in the team?

This is only one project and not so big at the moment. So the room is still large for the miners. I hope this project will be successful in their endeavors. Will gain mass adoption particularly in Kazakhstan. Good for crypto community.
Sternhammer

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:47:22 AM

What is the total investment in the project? I suggest that it is huge, because the number of tokens is very large and I think they can quickly fall in price if they throw a lot on the market. When will the exchange?
amaretto7493

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:53:00 AM

This is only one project and not so big at the moment. So the room is still large for the miners. I hope this project will be successful in their endeavors. Will gain mass adoption particularly in Kazakhstan. Good for crypto community.
I see that the blockchain projects from Kazakhstan is getting bigger every day. This is a very promising and young market. A crypto community will benefit from the influx of fresh forces to shake up the market. I hope the team will continue to show such enthusiasm to lead the Facite forward.
fenniKami

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:55:57 AM

How many percent of the profit from each source of income of the fund is given to investors?
from 20 to 30% the maximum amount of dividends. besides, it is worth considering the volume of tokens each investor has. because it affects the speed of payout distribution
TheHollowOne

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:57:41 AM

I can not understand one thing, judging from the social networks, the team has even started to deliver the machines and do the server room, and in the road map it is indicated that the solar power plants still need to be started. then how will they mine without electricity?
Brahmankar

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:07:22 AM

What is the total investment in the project? I suggest that it is huge, because the number of tokens is very large and I think they can quickly fall in price if they throw a lot on the market. When will the exchange?
it seems 2 billion initial investment, in addition, more funds that korean investors gave. The FIT tokens will appear on the exchange in the coming weeks. And facite is gradually going to expand the listing of the token, which makes me very happy.
Kiesel777

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:46:44 AM

Renewable energy is a step into the future for the Kazakhstan and an attractive area for investors. wp have so far little information about the technical part of the project, namely whether there will be information in the public domain about the amount of electricity produced and the investments obtained through mining?
the team plans to release a later updated version of the white paper. they are probably delaying while negotiations are ongoing with the stock exchanges.
derekeaton

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:52:42 AM

Renewable energy is a step into the future for the Kazakhstan and an attractive area for investors. wp have so far little information about the technical part of the project, namely whether there will be information in the public domain about the amount of electricity produced and the investments obtained through mining?
the team plans to release a later updated version of the white paper. they are probably delaying while negotiations are ongoing with the stock exchanges.
The site update is even specified in the road map, so do not worry, production information will be available to users and tokens of holders. In addition, production rate information can be received by registering through the mobile application where will the wallet
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:59:36 AM

Have you guys seen the new video from Facite? I was impressed! the team really professionally approached the creation of the explainer! I am so glad that finally more active promotion and interaction with users begins. Hopefully they will announce bounty soon.
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:12:26 AM

Have you guys seen the new video from Facite? I was impressed! the team really professionally approached the creation of the explainer! I am so glad that finally more active promotion and interaction with users begins. Hopefully they will announce bounty soon.
Blockchain will unite everyone! at least Facite shows how well new technologies can be adapted for public use. Transport and electrical networks are one of the largest sectors of the economy. so let's look to the future and invest in the project. I like it!
eaglesonms

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:17:11 AM

what is known about the referral system? Is it planned? I don't have a very large number of subscribers in social networks to effectively keep bounty, but I can distribute referrals. In addition, there is a really well thought out and profitable project for investment.
derekeaton

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:19:48 AM

I look at the map, Kazakhstan is a desert zone, which means there is hot and sunny enough to create an effective network of photovoltaic power plants. It remains to be hoped that the country will be able to keep up sharp jumps in inflation in order to maintain low prices in the energy sector and attract more foreign investment for the facite project.
What is the size of the territory that you plan to take to install photovoltaic power plants?
The Facite owns a photovoltaic power plant on a 100 ha and also has the development rights of two rivers in Kazakhstan and is a renewable energy company with six hydroelectric power plants on the two rivers
luckyman1113

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:36:46 AM

Will there be cooperation with the Coinbene exchange? Facite has every chance to become the most memorable this year. And not only because of the mining center, which will certainly become a clue for investors. But also due to the availability of green energy projects that can be called win-win
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:46:53 AM

Will there be cooperation with the Coinbene exchange? Facite has every chance to become the most memorable this year. And not only because of the mining center, which will certainly become a clue for investors. But also due to the availability of green energy projects that can be called win-win
Of course, a partnership with such an exchange as Coinbene would be prestigious for the Facite project. For better distribution, the team will choose not one, but up to five exchanges on which the IEO token sale will start.

Your gonna held your IEO in 5 exchange? Can you specify the named of those exchange that you applied with and how many have shown interest in supporting your project?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jnsmith

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:37:34 AM

Of course, a partnership with such an exchange as Coinbene would be prestigious for the Facite project. For better distribution, the team will choose not one, but up to five exchanges on which the IEO token sale will start.

Your gonna held your IEO in 5 exchange? Can you specify the named of those exchange that you applied with and how many have shown interest in supporting your project?
It is clear that everyone is waiting for the dates of sales on the exchange and the list of Facite's exchange partners to be announced. But now a couple of weeks until the news from the team there. My opinion is that they should have started the promotion when there is more information prepared.
Brahmankar

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:10:25 AM

Guys, I admire your bold ideas. The FACITE is a project for which it is not a pity to spend several thousand dollars. I like that you are striving to bring new developments to Kazakhstan, such as mining centers and blockchains. Yes, and your transport project is also worthy of respect. I regret not living in Kazakhstan to try such a card. I believe in your success!
derekeaton

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:17:53 AM

If facite tokens will be sold directly from the exchange, then there is already a distribution scheme, how many tokens will be sold at each stage? What is heard from the team?
One billion FIT tokens will be offered to investors for purchase during the IEO. And when it becomes known how many sales stages there will be, I think, then team will announce how much tokens are allocated for each stage and exchange.
uyga78

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:30:25 AM

The roadmap states that the facite team is going to start the work of the mining center already in the first quarter of 2019. Is there any information whether it was possible to complete this task?
AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:14:22 AM

The roadmap states that the facite team is going to start the work of the mining center already in the first quarter of 2019. Is there any information whether it was possible to complete this task?
Well, the exact news that everything is ready and was not working, but recently the team in the telegram showed that they had already started assembling the mining center. I think how to install all the equipment, then announce it
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:40:45 AM

If facite tokens will be sold directly from the exchange, then there is already a distribution scheme, how many tokens will be sold at each stage? What is heard from the team?
One billion FIT tokens will be offered to investors for purchase during the IEO. And when it becomes known how many sales stages there will be, I think, then team will announce how much tokens are allocated for each stage and exchange.
If you hear what you say I think it is a large amount that one billion FIT tokens will be offered to investors to be bought at the IEO and after all investors must use the best time possible so that later they don't run out of tokens
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:50:21 PM

of course if Facite does an IEO on 5 exchangers, this is very good for tokens holders and community ,
it can be said Facite can succeed quickly, especially if the IEO is held at binance

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mopsicus

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:21:53 PM

Now the market movement is set by security token project? What type of token do you have? And how can investors be confident in the safety of their deposits?
eaglesonms

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:26:19 PM

Now the market movement is set by security token project? What type of token do you have? And how can investors be confident in the safety of their deposits?
FIT token is a utility. It will perform operational tasks on payments that can be made using a single U-payment card. And also dividends of investors are paid by FIT tokens. The user decides whether he trusts the project and is willing to invest in it. But the only thing I will say is that the Facite is able to generate a constant profit from the business and mining enterprises, so the token holders will always have a profit
TheHollowOne

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:32:59 PM

FIT token is a utility. It will perform operational tasks on payments that can be made using a single U-payment card. And also dividends of investors are paid by FIT tokens. The user decides whether he trusts the project and is willing to invest in it. But the only thing I will say is that the Facite is able to generate a constant profit from the business and mining enterprises, so the token holders will always have a profit
I agree that even without going into the details of the project, one can see its promising future. Investors are afraid of losing money, correctly, but Facite is created as a process of digitalization of Kazakhstan. And this shows the unambiguous intentions of the team - they will lead the project forward under any conditions. Therefore, I am ready to entrust my money to them
kirkanrally

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:35:31 PM

I can not understand one thing, if facite is such an intellectual product, then shouldn't a project have to ensure its compliance with legal norms and require KYC/AML verification from users?
CaraMarinara

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:51:38 PM

I can not understand one thing, if facite is such an intellectual product, then shouldn't a project have to ensure its compliance with legal norms and require KYC/AML verification from users?
dude, don't forget that you are dealing with a local project. facite does not say that they are going to conquer the world. they just want to make life in the Kazakhstan better, and they offer us to become investors and get profit from modernization. that's all. no need to do complicated kyc
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 06:22:43 PM

I don’t understand how ieo sales work. If I buy FIT coins, then tokens will be transferred to the my wallet immediately after purchase, or I need to wait until the end of the sales period?

When you buy thru IEO, your tokens will be credited on your exchange wallet address for FIT and you can withdraw or trade them when the IEO is completed.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
zinaq1230

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:51:23 PM

I agree that even without going into the details of the project, one can see its promising future. Investors are afraid of losing money, correctly, but Facite is created as a process of digitalization of Kazakhstan. And this shows the unambiguous intentions of the team - they will lead the project forward under any conditions. Therefore, I am ready to entrust my money to them
It is because of the scale of their plans that it seems to me that there are not enough good specialists in the team here. If they had to embed the blockchain in one service, it would be easier. But here a huge network is built, for which smart guys are needed.
Facite team has not completed the recruitment of blockchain specialists. If you have any suggestions, you can contact the team directly. The site has an email for offers.
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:09:24 PM

I would like to know, and all three projects will be implemented in one city, the capital of Kazakhstan, right? Then to start spreading to the regions
fenniKami

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:14:56 PM

dude, don't forget that you are dealing with a local project. facite does not say that they are going to conquer the world. they just want to make life in the Kazakhstan better, and they offer us to become investors and get profit from modernization. that's all. no need to do complicated kyc
The fact that the Facite itself does not introduce mandatory user kyc verification, it means that there will be no checks on the exchange. Many exchanges have a basic verification system, and this will be enough to ensure the integrity of the user.
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 10:20:16 PM

Still trying to understand what this project is really about. The whole info here looks scattered to me.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:21:07 PM

Still trying to understand what this project is really about. The whole info here looks scattered to me.
There is no doubt that the cryptocurrency market is already ready for such projects as Facite. To modernize the energy sector, and then create a mining cell in the country - this is a smart strategy ahead looking man. The team has this vision and it attracts me
mi5ha6in

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:13:53 PM

I like that the facite team takes successful steps to solve the problem of the transport system of Kazakhstan. The topic is not very easy, but modern methods, such as the blockchain, will help to combine payment transport card services and the usual settlement operations. one card, but many possibilities. This is the right decision for the modern multimodular world.
AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:28:13 PM

I like that the facite team takes successful steps to solve the problem of the transport system of Kazakhstan. The topic is not very easy, but modern methods, such as the blockchain, will help to combine payment transport card services and the usual settlement operations. one card, but many possibilities. This is the right decision for the modern multimodular world.
Transport systems are a sore subject for every country, not only Kazakhstan. I agree, their transition to a single card, which can be used to pay for travel and shopping in stores, will greatly facilitate life in the country. And by the way, Facite chose a great solution, to invite users to invest too. transportation is a long-playing song and a good profit
Iryni888

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:44:52 AM

Transport systems are a sore subject for every country, not only Kazakhstan. I agree, their transition to a single card, which can be used to pay for travel and shopping in stores, will greatly facilitate life in the country. And by the way, Facite chose a great solution, to invite users to invest too. transportation is a long-playing song and a good profit
How lucky the people of Kazakhstan are that their government approves Facite that help reduce costs not only for infrastructure, but also for residents including. This is a very valuable quality. I wish Facite to achieve better results and collect the hardcap and even more! I will gladly take part in the bounty. Is this planned?
mayorovp

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:52:54 AM

Yes, whitepaper noted that the bounty will be launched along with the start of sales. I would like to see a coin on the major crypto exchanges. I hope they will call them soon.
Coolman258

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:11:08 AM

I would like to clarify how much facite will have sources of income and how much profit can a token holder get? Is there really such a generous payment?
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:31:33 AM

The fact that the Facite itself does not introduce mandatory user kyc verification, it means that there will be no checks on the exchange. Many exchanges have a basic verification system, and this will be enough to ensure the integrity of the user.
I even agree that the market does not require KYC to their customers,
Facite may be one of the few ICOs currently that does not require it, and that I think is good

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
derekeaton

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:19:34 AM

I would like to clarify how much facite will have sources of income and how much profit can a token holder get? Is there really such a generous payment?
They promise about 20% of dividends token to holders from the project of power plants, mining center and the implementation of the project of the transport card. And the initial source of investment are their Korean partners. In the road noted that partners invested 60% of the funds, the rest is a facite team. But naturally, even with a large percentage of dividends, everything decides how many tokens the investor has in his pocket
Tealoveforev

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:35:40 AM

I am truly glad that I found Facite project. Now a lot of promising news can be heard from Kazakhstan. And the creation of a sustainable business solution complex, like a combination of your mining projects, together with the project of solar power plants, will contribute to the growth of the country's investment attractiveness and the modernization of society. If the bounty page is already ready, please give a link. I am happy to tell you about your project in social networks.
I agree, the project is extraordinary. And I like that everything here is transparent. You can see exactly where the project will make a profit from and how users will also be able to get bonuses from investments. We're still waiting for bounty announcements.
facite concept is written a little confusing for me, and therefore did not find information about how tokens holders will receive a notification about the accrual of dividends. Nowhere is it noted, will there be any device created as a virtual wallet for this purpose
fenniKami

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:56:21 AM

I am truly glad that I found Facite project. Now a lot of promising news can be heard from Kazakhstan. And the creation of a sustainable business solution complex, like a combination of your mining projects, together with the project of solar power plants, will contribute to the growth of the country's investment attractiveness and the modernization of society. If the bounty page is already ready, please give a link. I am happy to tell you about your project in social networks.
I agree, the project is extraordinary. And I like that everything here is transparent. You can see exactly where the project will make a profit from and how users will also be able to get bonuses from investments. We're still waiting for bounty announcements.
facite concept is written a little confusing for me, and therefore did not find information about how tokens holders will receive a notification about the accrual of dividends. Nowhere is it noted, will there be any device created as a virtual wallet for this purpose
If you are interested in whether a wallet will be created, then the answer is yes, Facite is planning to develop it. Information about current payments on dividends will also be displayed in the user's personal account on the site.
Naminato

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:31:10 PM

As a person I like the ideas of the facite, but as an investor I would like to see more information about the achievements of the team. Have any updates?
Kiesel777

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:41:36 PM

Yes, whitepaper noted that the bounty will be launched along with the start of sales. I would like to see a coin on the major crypto exchanges. I hope they will call them soon.
In order to attract a large number of investors and sell 2,000,000,000FIT, the facite team must be actively promoting. But so far I do not see the marketing company developing at all. What is planned in this area of activity? Only bounty will not be enough
I think facite team has not started active promotion until the issue with the exchange has been resolved. This in itself is a good way to borrow investors. Especially if there is an arrangement for listing on the famous exchange. In addition to bounty, there will be airdrop - an easy and fast way to get attention. So we will keep fists for success of Facite
I think, no matter which way the team chooses to advance, Facite project will succeed anyway. cause? IEO and also they have real investors, who are also advisors. the team just can not lose with such support
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:02:06 PM

As a person I like the ideas of the facite, but as an investor I would like to see more information about the achievements of the team. Have any updates?
I agree, you need not to judge by the outer shell and say, this is a good project. First you need to make sure that work is really being done on its implementation, and not just this is written on white paper. road map pointed out that in April-May, a mining center should be made. so where is it?
Thank you for your interest in Facite projects. Currently, the team managed to install a part of mining machines to create a center. A video about this is in telegram chat. In addition, a video presentation of the project was released.
Good to see that you are that active on telegram and also here. That speaks good for the project.
Sternhammer

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:03:15 PM

I do not know how much this contributes to the formation of a competitive market environment, but it turns out that Facite will become a monopolist of the market? If he is officially supported by the president in his efforts to build solar power plants in conjunction with the mining center?
nira09

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:05:19 AM

I agree, you need not to judge by the outer shell and say, this is a good project. First you need to make sure that work is really being done on its implementation, and not just this is written on white paper. road map pointed out that in April-May, a mining center should be made. so where is it?
Thank you for your interest in Facite projects. Currently, the team managed to install a part of mining machines to create a center. A video about this is in telegram chat. In addition, a video presentation of the project was released.
glad to see your update, what about the update about the IEO? I hope the IEO takes place on a large and trusted exchange. and I look forward to the news
Birch_tartar

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:28:37 AM

In my memory, you will be the first project among those who proposed to combine green energy and mining into an ecosystem that shows real results, not just plans. Therefore, if the Facite goes to the end, then I will gladly support you
zinaq1230

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:24:12 AM

Will the funds collected during the token of the sale go only to the development of the platform, or do you also include fees to the primary investors? I saw that you have two Korean partners
JH_Cash111

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:36:05 AM

Facite team has set up a data center and some of the mining machines are ready to go. I guess the team will soon announce that they have already started mining.
if such a sad situation with mining centers in China that the government is ready to block them, are you not afraid that the Facite will not be able to guarantee a high level of profitability?
fenniKami

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:09:38 AM

Will the funds collected during the token of the sale go only to the development of the platform, or do you also include fees to the primary investors? I saw that you have two Korean partners

Advisors and they are also project partners of Facite are allocated 5% of the share of issued tokens. but the funds raised during the crowdfunding will be used only for the operational costs of building a system, as well as a marketing company.
Axent_man

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:24:07 PM

Facite is able to conquer at first sight. if it's not a secret, how many mining machines do you plan to launch and what is their productivity in the long-term perspective?
The white paper says that 2 million mining machines can be built on their site. I do not know how productive this is, but the willingness to pay investors up to 30% of the profits from mining suggests that the center’s capacity will be enormous
luckyman1113

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:16:09 AM

It turns out that the only argument that the team cites is that their mining project is better than others, is this the location of the country? Are there any other advantages?
derekeaton

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:28:24 AM

It turns out that the only argument that the team cites is that their mining project is better than others, is this the location of the country? Are there any other advantages?
Yes, it is possible. For example, in addition to the project of a solar power plant, which will provide electricity for the mining complex, the Facite company will also have access to hydroelectric power. Plus, you consider what areas the government is ready to give for this. 180 hectares is not a joke.
eaglesonms

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:34:15 AM

In Kazakhstan right now is the peak of interesting projects. Pack one of them. What markets will listing Facite token? I can't wait to start
stapanger4560

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:42:40 AM

I'm a little confused. What really is your final product? Facite is a platform or a service?
Facite lays the foundation for creating a mining platform with the use of environmental tools that will serve as the basis for subsequent blockchain projects. At the initial stage, we are talking about a complex of systems for mining, production of electricity from renewable sources and modernization of the transport service system. As you can see, these are three global tasks that will be solved under the leadership of the Facite team
Kiesel777

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:56:25 AM

Yes, it is possible. For example, in addition to the project of a solar power plant, which will provide electricity for the mining complex, the Facite company will also have access to hydroelectric power. Plus, you consider what areas the government is ready to give for this. 180 hectares is not a joke.
Do not forget that if Facite continues to install the mining farm on the scale as intended, then the company will be able to give decent capacity in the next two years. This is not such a distant prospect to refuse. Well, at least I'm ready to support the project.
BelfNort

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:53:39 AM

What are you going to use blockchain for? I do not find a mention in the white paper, where they would talk about these technical nuances
I believe that the blockchain is needed here only for the release of a token, which will then be used to pay dividends. I have no other ideas.
fenniKami

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:02:41 AM

I do not know how much this contributes to the formation of a competitive market environment, but it turns out that Facite will become a monopolist of the market? If he is officially supported by the president in his efforts to build solar power plants in conjunction with the mining center?
Not necessarily a monopolist. They offer only to launch one enterprise of the energy complex. To be a monopolist, he needs more resources. So for now this is a good example for others, how can you be useful for the country and benefit from the use of blockchain
It is a pity that the team does not blog the project. It would be interesting to know at what stage they are now and how many questions they managed to solve. or maybe I didn't see it. if anyone knows, tell me how to find facite blog
Users will not directly interact with the Facite system. Token holders will receive a reward in the form of dividends for their participation in the token sale.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:08:08 AM

Advisors and they are also project partners of Facite are allocated 5% of the share of issued tokens. but the funds raised during the crowdfunding will be used only for the operational costs of building a system, as well as a marketing company.
big companies like Microsoft and Oracle partner with Facite, if this is true I don't think it's a problem participating in the IEO Facite,
because it's supported by a good companies

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:12:23 AM

What will the dividend payout depend on? Only on how much the investor initially invests or are there any other bonuses for long-term storage on the account?
It turns out your question and contains the answer. Think about it yourself, if you do not store tokens, but sell them, the system will not deduct dividends to you. This is the same as a bank deposit. While funds are in the account, you get bonus interest
uyga78

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:37:54 AM

What are you going to use blockchain for? I do not find a mention in the white paper, where they would talk about these technical nuances
I believe that the blockchain is needed here only for the release of a token, which will then be used to pay dividends. I have no other ideas.
A blockchain based system will be created for the transport card. It is very convenient to link together fare collection services and payment system functions in other services and sales. In general, I agree that there is very little information in the documents in order to reveal the essence in more detail.
borisenkoa420

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:40:49 AM

China has long been engaged in mining and it’s unlikely to succeed in pushing its positions from the market, even if they begin to ban traditional sources of energy for this. Is Kazakhstan so low in electricity prices that Facite really hopes to become competitors of Chinese miners?
derekeaton

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:58:25 AM

China has long been engaged in mining and it’s unlikely to succeed in pushing its positions from the market, even if they begin to ban traditional sources of energy for this. Is Kazakhstan so low in electricity prices that Facite really hopes to become competitors of Chinese miners?
Excluding Kazakhstan, the eleven countries (among them are developed countries like China, USA, Singapore, Japan South Korea, etc) mentioned above had an average mining cost of $9,355 for 1BTC. However, Kazakhstan recorded $2,835, the lowest among all.
borisenkoa420

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:38:05 PM

Excluding Kazakhstan, the eleven countries (among them are developed countries like China, USA, Singapore, Japan South Korea, etc) mentioned above had an average mining cost of $9,355 for 1BTC. However, Kazakhstan recorded $2,835, the lowest among all.
Then it is surprising that investors from the USA, China do not go there in droves, but only Korean partners are interested in the project implementation.
Sternhammer

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:05:00 PM

You give the calculation of tokens in relation to one ETH. But what is the price of a single token? And how to calculate the percentage of profit which I get if I will hold FIT token?
zinaq1230

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:09:22 PM

You give the calculation of tokens in relation to one ETH. But what is the price of a single token? And how to calculate the percentage of profit which I get if I will hold FIT token?
The price of the FIT token in relation to won is 1 Fit = 5 KRW. Calculate exactly how many tokens you get is difficult, because there will be about 5% bonuses. When the token goes to the exchange, the calculation will be made easier.
derekeaton

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:21:56 PM

Then it is surprising that investors from the USA, China do not go there in droves, but only Korean partners are interested in the project implementation.
I understand that only in 2017 they decided to use their solar power station for mining, and were looking for partners for initial capital.
That's right. The decision to partner with KHAN 21 HOLDING was made in October 2018. The company implements the project for Targar's 60MW Solar photovoltaic power station and 18 MW hydroelectric power plant business.
Atik059

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:00:47 AM

I will not call the site much informational, but it is good that there is activity in social networks. Anything heard about when facite team is planning to start mining?
fenniKami

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:09:38 AM

Are you planning to release a new white paper? I still have many questions to which there is no answer in the existing document. Especially about how dividend distributions will be made.
Now on the site is available an early version of white paper. Since the Facite has just begun to enter the implementation phase, the information will be further developed and a new document will be prepared. I hope that the team will not be long with this and we will see a more detailed version with the launch of sales. If you have any questions, write, we will try to help.
CaraMarinara

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:32:10 AM

I will not call the site much informational, but it is good that there is activity in social networks. Anything heard about when facite team is planning to start mining?
If you focus on road map, then it should already have been launched. However, considering that the team recently demonstrated a mining center, I did not see that everything was ready for work there. So I do not exclude the delay in mining and the accrual of the first dividends
Brahmankar

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:32:56 AM

I have not heard about Kazakhstan. Is the country friendly for crypto mining, previously there were similar projects there? After all, close to the Chinese neighbors who are not so positive due to environmental problems
I have already met similar projects from Kazakhstan, but the facite will be the first to plan such large-scale production.
Chinese miners will soon become legends, but Kazakhstan did not have extensive mining centers before. And now Facite is going to use mining based on environmental sources of electricity. There should be no problems. This is a whole new level.
ahmatainura20

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:09:58 AM

I think everything here works as well as with Bonkov deposits. As long as you have tokens in your account, then you get dividends. You can withdraw and sell them, but it is worth considering that then your share of investment in the project will decrease, as will your dividends
reshards

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:50:09 AM

Hello. Do you have a referral program? This kind of action would be effective in my opinion. After all, this stimulates the influx of new investors, because users are interested in increasing the size of their payments, thanks to attracted referrals
Your words have logic. I have not heard anything about the referral program. Thewp only marked bounty and airdrop as planned actions for Facite investors.
Iryni888

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:14:48 PM

Hello everyone, what's new? When will they finally start selling? I have been waiting for the second month, but there is no news. Is it a scam or just unpreparedness?
mi5ha6in

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:24:44 PM

Hello everyone, what's new? When will they finally start selling? I have been waiting for the second month, but there is no news. Is it a scam or just unpreparedness?
I would call it disorganization, not a scam. I have a friend in Kazakhstan, he said that he had heard about this project. So have to wait for news from the team.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:25:51 AM

I would call it disorganization, not a scam. I have a friend in Kazakhstan, he said that he had heard about this project. So have to wait for news from the team.

They are just lacking in communication and they are not taking community engagement seriously. So probably they are too big in Kazakhstan and they are more focus on their own country rather than engaging in other people globally.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:00:06 AM

They are just lacking in communication and they are not taking community engagement seriously. So probably they are too big in Kazakhstan and they are more focus on their own country rather than engaging in other people globally.
How can they look at one eye about communication because in my opinion the communication with the community they will develop but after all we must continue to see what happens in the future

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jnsmith

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:13:57 PM

I asked admin in telegram chat. He said that the Facite team is planning to release a new white paper and will also make changes to the site. I think their idea is so big that they are too busy developing than advertising the project.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:45:55 PM

I asked admin in telegram chat. He said that the Facite team is planning to release a new white paper and will also make changes to the site. I think their idea is so big that they are too busy developing than advertising the project.

They have a point but community engagement is important to ensure you still have a community when their development job is complete.

The project is useless if there's no community to support it Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mi5ha6in

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:35:26 PM

It seems to me that it is strange to use a name for Facite token that already has someone else’s project? I find in search of the same token is FIT at Fast Invest Token, despite the fact that this project appeared on the listing earlier
If the Facite developers did not take care of the uniqueness of the token name, this is of course problematic. But on the other hand, think for yourself, there are not so many unique names. Just users need to be careful to buy tokens in the place specified by the team
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 12:41:09 PM

It seems to me that it is strange to use a name for Facite token that already has someone else’s project? I find in search of the same token is FIT at Fast Invest Token, despite the fact that this project appeared on the listing earlier
If the Facite developers did not take care of the uniqueness of the token name, this is of course problematic. But on the other hand, think for yourself, there are not so many unique names. Just users need to be careful to buy tokens in the place specified by the team

Coin name can be the same but they should have different ticker to avoid confusion when both coins are listed on any live trading platform especially on the different coin listing index website.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
vehsika
Copper Member

ETC.casino - manager

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 05:00:54 AM

Haчнeм c тoгo чтo Hypcyлтaн Haзapбaeв yжe нe пpeзидeнт и oн никaкoгo oтнoшeния к этoй кpиптoвaлютe и к этoмy пpoeктy нe имeeт. Oплaтa aвтoбycoв в Шымкeнтe и Aлмaты дaвнo пpoиcxoдит пo oбычным pфид кapтaм.
Этo мoшeнничecкий пpoeкт.

---------------------
Let's start with the fact that Nursultan Nazarbayev is no longer a president and he has nothing to do with this cryptocurrency and this project. Payment for buses in Shymkent and Almaty has long been made on the usual rfid cards.
This is a fraudulent project.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:03:54 AM

Coin name can be the same but they should have different ticker to avoid confusion when both coins are listed on any live trading platform especially on the different coin listing index website.
Of course it is quite confusing if there are two coins that have the same name, especially for those who are beginners, but after all, it will certainly distinguish one coin from another

ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:39:18 AM

I see that the developers are spending little time on the answers in your forum thread . I think that you need to answer questions from the community
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:45:21 AM

I see that the developers are spending little time on the answers in your forum thread . I think that you need to answer questions from the community
wherever the community asks should the FACITE team have time to answer,
because the community is very important for the progress of the project in the future

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jnsmith

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:36:21 PM

Haчнeм c тoгo чтo Hypcyлтaн Haзapбaeв yжe нe пpeзидeнт и oн никaкoгo oтнoшeния к этoй кpиптoвaлютe и к этoмy пpoeктy нe имeeт. Oплaтa aвтoбycoв в Шымкeнтe и Aлмaты дaвнo пpoиcxoдит пo oбычным pфид кapтaм.
Этo мoшeнничecкий пpoeкт.

---------------------
Let's start with the fact that Nursultan Nazarbayev is no longer a president and he has nothing to do with this cryptocurrency and this project. Payment for buses in Shymkent and Almaty has long been made on the usual rfid cards.
This is a fraudulent project.
There is no question that the president Nazarbayev personally approves the project. And it says that the team participated in the forum 2017-2020 Digitalization of Kazakhstan, where the president noted the importance of developing projects that use blockchain technology for more digitization of the country
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:38:49 PM

What languages is your white paper adapted to? I can help with the translations
Axent_man

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:49:05 PM

One thing I do not understand what type of token this project has? They just say about some guaranteed interest payments for investors.
fenniKami

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:17:23 PM

One thing I do not understand what type of token this project has? They just say about some guaranteed interest payments for investors.
Facite has the utility token and it will be used for operational payment and as dividends of investors
Kiesel777

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:20:33 PM

Facite has the utility token and it will be used for operational payment and as dividends of investors
By the way, the truth is, if the FIT token is not a security, then investors have no guarantee that dividends will be paid. Although road map is great, there are many incomprehensible moments that the team would need to explain to users.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 03:32:33 AM

By the way, the truth is, if the FIT token is not a security, then investors have no guarantee that dividends will be paid. Although road map is great, there are many incomprehensible moments that the team would need to explain to users.

Yes its not a security tokens but based on the OP they are providing dividends to all FIT Token holders., So i don't know where you read that part the no dividends will be paid out to token holders

for your reference
The Facite Foundation will receive and provide a portion of the profits generated in these two projects to Facite token holders.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ahmatainura20

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:22:23 AM

For a long time there was no news from the team. Are they still going to start selling tokens on the exchange?
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:02:53 AM

Are all of those companies your partners already or do you have plan to make partnership with them in near future? Having Microsoft, Oracle and Hewlett Packard as partners would make any project a huge one. But in this line of work, almost 99% times fake projects add names like those on their website's partners tab to create fake buzz! So are they really your partners?

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:28:08 AM

For a long time there was no news from the team. Are they still going to start selling tokens on the exchange?
Facite will be doing IEO in namebit exchange on 27th to 29th of May. See the news in telegram
It looks like Namebit isn't global market, I can't predict how later the IEO will take place,
I suggest you have to open an IEO in a global markets, such as Hotbit, Livecoin or Coin

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:11:28 AM

Facite will be doing IEO in namebit exchange on 27th to 29th of May. See the news in telegram
It looks like Namebit isn't global market, I can't predict how later the IEO will take place,
I suggest you have to open an IEO in a global markets, such as Hotbit, Livecoin or Coin
I agree with your suggestion and hopefully the advice can be done by the team and regarding the IEO it is better to just follow the development because then we can know what will happen later

pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 04:11:50 PM

Are all of those companies your partners already or do you have plan to make partnership with them in near future? Having Microsoft, Oracle and Hewlett Packard as partners would make any project a huge one. But in this line of work, almost 99% times fake projects add names like those on their website's partners tab to create fake buzz! So are they really your partners?

Its just probably an eye candy to add in their project legitimacy. Although such actions are considered misleading but most devs got some back story why they use logo's of different companies. I remember one ICO that put Microsoft logo in their website but it doesn't mean they are partnered with them, they are just simply using MS software in their company Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nira09

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:05:35 PM

if what you say is truth then it will be very funny, because they added another company logo on their site but the partnership is not clear, so I hope the team will explain in detail the information about partnerships with several other countries
if what you say is truth then it will be very funny, because they added another company logo on their site but the partnership is not clear, so I hope the team will explain in detail the information about the partnership with several other companies
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:33:23 AM

https://i.imgur.com/0vwv7Z0.png

I know that two companies are their key partners - Innob and Khan21, they wrote in wp about them. As for the rest, it looks like they added companies whose software or technology they plan to use. Very secretive company
stapanger4560

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:37:12 AM

if what you say is truth then it will be very funny, because they added another company logo on their site but the partnership is not clear, so I hope the team will explain in detail the information about partnerships with several other countries
if what you say is truth then it will be very funny, because they added another company logo on their site but the partnership is not clear, so I hope the team will explain in detail the information about the partnership with several other companies
In fact, it is difficult for me to understand why they created the site, if they do not add information to it. Not even published data that the sale of tokens began. This suggests that they are not very worried whether they will be able to collect software cap.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 02:14:40 PM

Well for investors point of view, its really misleading information having big company logo's added on their website. But in reality it doesn't really mean anything.

Its best to wait for the development team to clear this issues and answer why they added this logo's on their website. For now treat it as an eye candy and nothing else.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:03:18 AM

Well for investors point of view, its really misleading information having big company logo's added on their website. But in reality it doesn't really mean anything.

Its best to wait for the development team to clear this issues and answer why they added this logo's on their website. For now treat it as an eye candy and nothing else.
This problem must be resolved immediately by the project developer, it cannot be left to dissolve like this. Microsoft is a big and well-known company, if the name is unofficially reviewed I don't think it's a problem, but it must be proven by proof of the partnership agreement
vucuong16101997

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:04:37 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 03:48:07 PM by vucuong16101997

Also with the questions above. The project really patner with those big companies . I see you have cooperated with many big corporations (Microsoft). Looks like that is the biggest bank in Korea( Shinhan Bank ). There are many things I wonder about your project.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:24:33 AM

Also with the questions above. The project really patner with those big companies . I see you have cooperated with many big corporations (Microsoft). Looks like that is the biggest bank in Kazakhstan( Shinhan Bank ). There are many things I wonder about your project.
but in fact until now there is no accurate evidence if indeed this project has worked together with some of the big projects that they have displayed on the website, if you only need to wait it might take a long time
annazaitun87

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:46:25 AM

Also with the questions above. The project really patner with those big companies . I see you have cooperated with many big corporations (Microsoft). Looks like that is the biggest bank in Kazakhstan( Shinhan Bank ). There are many things I wonder about your project.
but in fact until now there is no accurate evidence if indeed this project has worked together with some of the big projects that they have displayed on the website, if you only need to wait it might take a long time
Therefore this platform should not first attach their partners before an agreement is reached. If this is a plan for the future, it must be detailed in detail that the partnership will be carried out after the launch project
vucuong16101997

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:52:13 PM

Therefore this platform should not first attach their partners before an agreement is reached. If this is a plan for the future, it must be detailed in detail that the partnership will be carried out after the launch project
agree with everyone's opinion. But what we can do now is wait for news from the project. Probably because this is a new project, so there will be many shortcomings ... But I believe that if the patners are confirmed there will be no doubt we are looking at a potential project.  Roll Eyes
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:50:08 PM

Of course, in the absence of evidence, it makes everyone doubt whether they believe or not that this project works with a big project, but my advice is better to wait for the development as possible so that it will soon be answered

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:28:50 PM

less than a day before the first IEO on namebit ended and currently the IEO already sold around 78%

when will you announce the exchange for the 2nd IEO?
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:42:59 PM

This is the second project that I see in Kazakhstan. Why was this country chosen? Good business environment or good climate?
annazaitun87

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:05:45 PM

This is the second project that I see in Kazakhstan. Why was this country chosen? Good business environment or good climate?
Kazakhstan has the aim of digitizing the industry which is supported by its government, and this is a very good step, which is why maybe Facite chose it as a digital investment land, where today the blockchain is becoming world news
vucuong16101997

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:29:13 AM

As far as I know, the issue of electricity prices here is attracting new projects as well as attracting minners. With low electricity costs, this is an advantage over digging compared to other areas ..
annazaitun87

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:08:37 PM

As far as I know, the issue of electricity prices here is attracting new projects as well as attracting minners. With low electricity costs, this is an advantage over digging compared to other areas ..
That's very true, indeed today the mining world does require additional power but at a low cost, perhaps also Facite's footprint will be followed by other companies, moreover Kazakhstan is opening up in the development of digitalization
vucuong16101997

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:43:52 PM

That's very true, indeed today the mining world does require additional power but at a low cost, perhaps also Facite's footprint will be followed by other companies, moreover Kazakhstan is opening up in the development of digitalization
According to my observation of this project, everything is still very new, it is very difficult to make a specific conclusion. If the IEO after the information provided is authentic, there will be a very strong pump for this project.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:11:06 PM

Guess what? I asked these guys in Telegram proof of existence of their team members, very decently. Instead of delivering proof they banned me.

This is a classic ICO-scam, be it now in the form of as supposed IEO.
annazaitun87

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:55:21 AM

Guess what? I asked these guys in Telegram proof of existence of their team members, very decently. Instead of delivering proof they banned me.

Some platforms may also hide their team's existence for security reasons, and there are also those who provide them openly, maybe this is not the time, try verifying them personally
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:24:02 PM

Some platforms may also hide their team's existence for security reasons, and there are also those who provide them openly, maybe this is not the time, try verifying them personally

I tried to get some form of verification, but on asking, instead of referring me, they banned me.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:48:42 AM

I found the list of completed IEOs on the Namebit crypto currency exchange. To be honest, I do not speak Korean, but it seems that the Facite IEO was successful. The team has sold 100% of the offered 300 million FIT tokens.

This is probably the Facite's smart contract:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9bfedc30a3930b709c0fcb01c5c59733b64ac827

The official website is online, but the bounty manager ianzag is inactive on the forum since May 21, 2019.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: