Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] FACITE - Blockchain Business Model In Kazakhstan  (Read 6097 times)
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:03:18 AM

Well for investors point of view, its really misleading information having big company logo's added on their website. But in reality it doesn't really mean anything.

Its best to wait for the development team to clear this issues and answer why they added this logo's on their website. For now treat it as an eye candy and nothing else.
This problem must be resolved immediately by the project developer, it cannot be left to dissolve like this. Microsoft is a big and well-known company, if the name is unofficially reviewed I don't think it's a problem, but it must be proven by proof of the partnership agreement
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vucuong16101997

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:04:37 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 03:48:07 PM by vucuong16101997

Also with the questions above. The project really patner with those big companies . I see you have cooperated with many big corporations (Microsoft). Looks like that is the biggest bank in Korea( Shinhan Bank ). There are many things I wonder about your project.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:24:33 AM

Also with the questions above. The project really patner with those big companies . I see you have cooperated with many big corporations (Microsoft). Looks like that is the biggest bank in Kazakhstan( Shinhan Bank ). There are many things I wonder about your project.
but in fact until now there is no accurate evidence if indeed this project has worked together with some of the big projects that they have displayed on the website, if you only need to wait it might take a long time
annazaitun87

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:46:25 AM

Also with the questions above. The project really patner with those big companies . I see you have cooperated with many big corporations (Microsoft). Looks like that is the biggest bank in Kazakhstan( Shinhan Bank ). There are many things I wonder about your project.
but in fact until now there is no accurate evidence if indeed this project has worked together with some of the big projects that they have displayed on the website, if you only need to wait it might take a long time
Therefore this platform should not first attach their partners before an agreement is reached. If this is a plan for the future, it must be detailed in detail that the partnership will be carried out after the launch project
vucuong16101997

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:52:13 PM

Therefore this platform should not first attach their partners before an agreement is reached. If this is a plan for the future, it must be detailed in detail that the partnership will be carried out after the launch project
agree with everyone's opinion. But what we can do now is wait for news from the project. Probably because this is a new project, so there will be many shortcomings ... But I believe that if the patners are confirmed there will be no doubt we are looking at a potential project.  Roll Eyes
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:50:08 PM

Of course, in the absence of evidence, it makes everyone doubt whether they believe or not that this project works with a big project, but my advice is better to wait for the development as possible so that it will soon be answered

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:28:50 PM

less than a day before the first IEO on namebit ended and currently the IEO already sold around 78%

when will you announce the exchange for the 2nd IEO?
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:42:59 PM

This is the second project that I see in Kazakhstan. Why was this country chosen? Good business environment or good climate?
annazaitun87

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:05:45 PM

This is the second project that I see in Kazakhstan. Why was this country chosen? Good business environment or good climate?
Kazakhstan has the aim of digitizing the industry which is supported by its government, and this is a very good step, which is why maybe Facite chose it as a digital investment land, where today the blockchain is becoming world news
vucuong16101997

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:29:13 AM

As far as I know, the issue of electricity prices here is attracting new projects as well as attracting minners. With low electricity costs, this is an advantage over digging compared to other areas ..
annazaitun87

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:08:37 PM

As far as I know, the issue of electricity prices here is attracting new projects as well as attracting minners. With low electricity costs, this is an advantage over digging compared to other areas ..
That's very true, indeed today the mining world does require additional power but at a low cost, perhaps also Facite's footprint will be followed by other companies, moreover Kazakhstan is opening up in the development of digitalization
vucuong16101997

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:43:52 PM

That's very true, indeed today the mining world does require additional power but at a low cost, perhaps also Facite's footprint will be followed by other companies, moreover Kazakhstan is opening up in the development of digitalization
According to my observation of this project, everything is still very new, it is very difficult to make a specific conclusion. If the IEO after the information provided is authentic, there will be a very strong pump for this project.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:11:06 PM

Guess what? I asked these guys in Telegram proof of existence of their team members, very decently. Instead of delivering proof they banned me.

This is a classic ICO-scam, be it now in the form of as supposed IEO.
annazaitun87

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:55:21 AM

Guess what? I asked these guys in Telegram proof of existence of their team members, very decently. Instead of delivering proof they banned me.

Some platforms may also hide their team's existence for security reasons, and there are also those who provide them openly, maybe this is not the time, try verifying them personally
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:24:02 PM

Some platforms may also hide their team's existence for security reasons, and there are also those who provide them openly, maybe this is not the time, try verifying them personally

I tried to get some form of verification, but on asking, instead of referring me, they banned me.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:48:42 AM

I found the list of completed IEOs on the Namebit crypto currency exchange. To be honest, I do not speak Korean, but it seems that the Facite IEO was successful. The team has sold 100% of the offered 300 million FIT tokens.

This is probably the Facite's smart contract:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9bfedc30a3930b709c0fcb01c5c59733b64ac827

The official website is online, but the bounty manager ianzag is inactive on the forum since May 21, 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: