Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bull is in the Crypto Arena  (Read 15979 times)
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:11:09 PM

From last few days, a whole cryptocurrency market starts rising and this shows that bull run is ready to start anytime from now and we will see a new high for many altcoins in this bull run.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:22:53 PM

yes this might be a bull, but I think this is not the real thing we are waiting for a long time. reasonable if after a very long fall there is an increase. so don't expect the price to return to ATH as before.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 05:31:57 PM

bull? Come on, this is just the beginning, there are still many things that can happen in the future. I doubt this is the starting point for bullrun, just because there is a rise doesn't mean it's all good. can this only rally for another fall.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:41:14 PM

I also read from other sources that Bitcoin bull market would make it's value sky rocket up too $100 000. Though this is too much exaggeration, the point is it's possible to have this price since bitcoin is already known in every part of the world and it seems for me bitcoin is still the most functional coin in used cases.
Blockchain industry is going to be changing too much in the years to come. I think it's too early to estimate a $100k top.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:36:58 PM

I also read from other sources that Bitcoin bull market would make it's value sky rocket up too $100 000. Though this is too much exaggeration, the point is it's possible to have this price since bitcoin is already known in every part of the world and it seems for me bitcoin is still the most functional coin in used cases.
Blockchain industry is going to be changing too much in the years to come. I think it's too early to estimate a $100k top.
Of course I will come the current state of the cryptocurrency market to expect such active developments are not worth it. Although many analysts assume that if, for example, Bitcoin is used as a means of payment, then after a few years it can actually rise in price to one million dollars, when one satoshi will be equal to one cent.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:37:59 PM

Definitely, the excitement and more optimism is out their as we can see the market is green and growing again. We have to be cautious as bears are still around and  the recovery should be consistent for longer period for a bull run to be confirmed.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:41:16 PM

Definitely, the excitement and more optimism is out their as we can see the market is green and growing again. We have to be cautious as bears are still around and  the recovery should be consistent for longer period for a bull run to be confirmed.
Yeah, we should have to be prepared for any possibility that will happen in the  coming days. Not exactly we just be fully confident and do some regrets after due to unpreparedness. The market is still in volatile and we must have to expect any changes causes prices to move either up or down.  
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:05:10 AM

More and more signs of the crypto market recovery and the bullrun beginning have been noted recently. These are large purchases of USDT, closure of shorts on CME, Bitcoin growth to $ 5,300 and a number of other signs. Apparently, the major players saw the prospects and potential of cryptocurrency and intend not to miss their chance on the eve of the crypto assets strong growth.

Bulitt

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:11:00 AM

All you need to see is the multiple successful higher lows. Every time it dips it never dips as low as the previous dip. Insanely good sign.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:24:08 AM

Investors and crypto enthusiasts are waiting for this surge in coins for long. The year, 2018 was in pain as the market did not see much progress. Likewise, the year was considered to be the year of regulation efforts. Regulation efforts were considered to be a cause behind the free fall of the market. But with the beginning of the year of 2019, a new hope has arrived for investors with coins like ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin recovering and increasing in prices.

Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 06:34:44 AM

Everyone is looking for this days, all of us get prepared for it. I believe the bull run will come this next years, were have been in bear for a years and as history says about, btc will intent to wreck it cage and become wild. Once the market turns green, hopefully investors  will push it continuous

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:45:51 AM

All you need to see is the multiple successful higher lows. Every time it dips it never dips as low as the previous dip. Insanely good sign.
That's indeed there will be more dips in the high rate. Remember the cryptocurrency will always grow even more. We are still at the early journey of the cryptocurrency itself. the big waves will come in the future and with the more developed and we will see a bright future in the crypto industry.
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:50:40 AM

It feels like the mini bull is around the corner and that can actually lead to the main bull,let just be ready by making sure that our portfolio is well packed.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:52:43 AM

But as you know that the bitcoin have rised in so many percentages. Just hope that the bitcoin would make so many dollars in my pocket.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:52:15 AM

Definitely, the excitement and more optimism is out their as we can see the market is green and growing again. We have to be cautious as bears are still around and  the recovery should be consistent for longer period for a bull run to be confirmed.

if the situation calms down and the level is maintained for a longer time then this is a good sign.
these are good conditions to start a run again in the near future. but there is no hurry Cheesy
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:57:09 AM

I have recently seen dozens of news every day that the bulls have returned to the market, but I see no reason for this growth. According to analysts, the growth of cryptocurrencies is due to the withdrawal of short positions on Bitcoin. But reaching $5K Bitcoin slowed its growth because there is no fundamental reason to continue growing. So it seems to me that bears can still have their say in the market.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:25:56 AM

I have recently seen dozens of news every day that the bulls have returned to the market, but I see no reason for this growth. According to analysts, the growth of cryptocurrencies is due to the withdrawal of short positions on Bitcoin. But reaching $5K Bitcoin slowed its growth because there is no fundamental reason to continue growing. So it seems to me that bears can still have their say in the market.

Many say that bitcoin can no longer be held back. And here is a shot at the top. This is evident in the market. Every day more and more price. Stable growth. Just soon everything will change and he will go to the 100th floor of the elevator.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:53:38 AM

The market is still in the bullish. The bull stayed for more than a week now and investors are really glad about this market's state. Last year wasn't that good and everyone waited for this to happen. Some says it is just a trap for traders and investors but my charts are saying otherwise. Let us wait for the huge pump, fellas!

No one knows if this is really the start of a great bull run that will exceed the price of BTC last 2017.

One this is for sure, All the signs and volumes is present, A good indicator that we are in the steady rally until the year ends. Lets just hope that there will no sudden pump or else we will experience another sudden dump

the bull run is officially started but no one really knows if this bull run can become better compare to the last bull run that we experience on the year 2017 . the sign is there and the volume is a bit high but that does not mean that a rally will or can continue until the end of the year  as we all know that there were too many factors that could affect the outcome of the coins  .  and why you are afraid of a sudden pump ? you must feel great when pump occurs because we all want pump so that we can sell our coins at a higher price  .  pump isnt the only way for the price to dump because anytime the dump can also happen.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:27:47 PM

Cryptocurrency particularly bitcoin called the rabbit of crypto is still unpredictable, we might say it can moon up right away, but what if it goes the opposite way? Is there any assurance that we can secure the profit of tomorrow? All I can see is the power of hypes in the market, what it can do to make the market reach its ATH again.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:40:35 PM

Everyone is looking for this days, all of us get prepared for it. I believe the bull run will come this next years, were have been in bear for a years and as history says about, btc will intent to wreck it cage and become wild. Once the market turns green, hopefully investors  will push it continuous
And I think that you should not believe in fairytales and miracles.It is necessary in fact to look at what is happening in the market and after that to draw the appropriate conclusions.It seems to me that it is not worth guessing at the coffee grounds, but accumulating cryptocurrency assets and waiting for the whole industry to develop.The bull rally is not far off,but it will start after the mass adoption and use of the cryptocurrency.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████