Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bounty Platform for Crypto Lovers  (Read 13354 times)
handy_hotdog

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:24:14 PM

Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered this article about Crowdholding. It seems like a very good platform to earn some crypto as it's a little different to most bounty platforms. They seem to include bounties, but In addition to catering to the regular bounty hunters the site also has a second category called ‘co-creators’.

Anybody who joins the site can complete either type of task. Co-creators complete more varied tasks which are quite different from ordinary bounties. They can include things like reviewing a website, app, graphics or video, completing a survey to share your thought about a company or its products, or being creative and coming up with idea about how a business can improve its product or operations. These are just some examples, as there are many more things which could be posted as a co-creator task.

They have over 36k signups, 90+ startups on their platform and listed on CoinMarketCap. Is anyone using this platform and what do you think about it? I've joined up today and it seems like a good little platform that is a sleeping giant right now.

https://www.publish0x.com/earning-crypto/crowdholding-review-bounty-hunting-with-a-difference-xxlrr?a=GELe3POa69

I've been using Crowdholding for a a while, and i was once their Crowdholder of the month back in 2018. I think the platform is great. I look at the platform and:-

- They have had a working platform before their ICO and they consistently improve their user experience every month, they keep the userbase updated every month with user acquisition, development and changes to the platform. They are very transparent which is great.

- Even during the bear market, they were growing in users (38,000 sign ups) , startups on their platform (100+ startups) and tasks. Everyday pretty much their is a new task at least, I do not know many platforms that have that growth regardless of the market, I can't wait to see what happens when the market really takes off.

- Their token helps with the ecosystem, so it has a reason to be there, on top of the recent mention that if you store the YUP, you will get dividends meaning that it now has another reason to hodl it and creates more demand for the token!

- If you take part in the microtasks, you earn both crowdholding's YUP as well as the tokens connected to the project, so you earn two tokens for one task. Some tokens are new ICOs, some are established tokens (I have earned BAT, Adshares, DeepOnion, USDT) which are all on exchanges and CoinMarketCap.

I am a massive fan of this platform, i see they don't splash a lot of cash on marketing, but it seems that the word of mouth marketing is working. If they keep adding projects on their platform and keep growing their token will rise. It is a joke that they are just over 100,000k because as a product they have more than 500 tokes higher up than them. i would advise anyone to try the platform, it's free and right now they are low valued.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform that the article. I have signed up and i've already started earning tokens off it. It's another great platform like Crowdholding and i'll use it more, think it' great that you can earn tokens that actually have a value (HYDRO and Bounty0x).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beetlejam

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:56:54 PM

Looks a very interesting platform and i'll look into the token and their platform.

Thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, I've just signed up and i've earned quite a lot of tokens from it already. I would recommend the platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto.
iloveturtles

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:14:27 PM

I've been using the platform since January and i'm very happy with the platform. They are constantly improving the system and growing in users and startups on the platform.

I really think they are one decent token away from being big, their market cap and token value does not represent at all what they have created. They need to work on getting on more exchanges, but i really see them as a sleeping giant. I don't know many platforms that have created an ecosystem like theirs. Give them time and they will grow in value.

I would recommend Crowdholding to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto for free.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is on, i've signed up and i've already earned a decent amount of bouny0x / HYDRO tokens. It's great you get rewarded in tokens that actually are worth something and that you can exchange.
bithuner

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:48:44 AM

I've been using Crowdholding for a while and the news that they will give out dividends for hodling their token is massive.

They are so close to being a strong token, i don't know many platforms that works as well as theirs, has that many followers and an active community and actually has a token that can work in a system and is so lowly valued.

They will grow in time, they just need to get on more exchanges and increase the fluidity of their token.

Cheers for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, signed up and already got hold of some tokens for simply upvoting an article (I've upvoted the article you shared as well).

I would recommend this website to all who want to earn tokens for free.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:46:18 AM

This platform is nothing new to this space, they were just unpopular for this forum users. Most of users here prefer to use a platform provided by their favorite bounty managers. Recently this platform is happening. Since this forum gave less earning for bounty hunters because a lot of scam projects, they (bounty hunters) eventually use this platform (bounty0x) and trust the bounty campaigns listed there.

Now, most of the bounty hunters are in selective manners and choosing the Best project in the market due to because some bounty managers are helping their part to choose the right project for promoting. Bounty0x is very good platform many community members will show a lot of interest towards this bounty platform.
georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:33:40 PM

Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered this article about Crowdholding. It seems like a very good platform to earn some crypto as it's a little different to most bounty platforms. They seem to include bounties, but In addition to catering to the regular bounty hunters the site also has a second category called ‘co-creators’.

Anybody who joins the site can complete either type of task. Co-creators complete more varied tasks which are quite different from ordinary bounties. They can include things like reviewing a website, app, graphics or video, completing a survey to share your thought about a company or its products, or being creative and coming up with idea about how a business can improve its product or operations. These are just some examples, as there are many more things which could be posted as a co-creator task.

They have over 36k signups, 90+ startups on their platform and listed on CoinMarketCap. Is anyone using this platform and what do you think about it? I've joined up today and it seems like a good little platform that is a sleeping giant right now.

https://www.publish0x.com/earning-crypto/crowdholding-review-bounty-hunting-with-a-difference-xxlrr?a=GELe3POa69

I have been using their Dapp for quite some time and I am a big fan of it. I would recommend their platform to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto for free. It's an easy way to earn crypto from numerous projects as well as you can earn dividends if you hodl Crowdholding's token the YUP.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've been using it for a while and it's a great way to earn some crypto for free. I've already earned more than 6,000 HYDRO tokens and 1,500 Bounty0x tokens. It's nice to be able to earn a token that is listed on multiple exchanges as well as on CMC.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:00:46 AM

I checked and opened that platform, and I won't say anything about it, just all I know it is still good to hunt bounties here in the forum.
But this was just my perception were my basis was that most of the campaign project on which I saw is under by IEO, where  through this concepts the project is in the good place to promote their project as well and their bounty hunters are also comfortable and have peace of
mind in joining it.
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:28:44 PM

Very interesting read, thanks for sharing the content with us.

Does anyone know when did they have their ICO? How long has the platform been operational? Works very well and i think they are on the cusp of something pretty big. I've signed up and i'll be using Crowdholding daily.

Also great find with the blogging platform, i've signed up to that as well, they have over 9,000 signups and growing, i think they will take the crown of blogging platforms soon from Steemit.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:07:47 PM

The platform itself is great looking and there is a lot of activity going on, also the price is increasing and the amount of trades. It's gone up 100% today so they are doing something right.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto as there are a lot of token that you can earn as well as their YUP and if you get enough of their token you also earn dividends from your YUP every month. The first payout is today so i'm looking forward to that.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, its great and i've been using it for a few weeks, i've earned quite a decent amount of Bounty0x and HYDRO tokens and also today they have added another token DAI which is not just a stablecoin, but also in the top 100 tokens on CoinMarketCap. You can sign up to the platform by clicking on the blog article.
repetecrypto

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:15:03 AM

I've been using Crowdholding's platform for around 6 months now, recently they stated that hodlers of the token will receive dividends every month from Crowdholding.

Their token has already grown quite dramatically over the last 5/6 days since they shared this information. You can read the article breakdown about the first payout in the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-month-of-may-dividend-results-xerlrn?a=GELe3POa69

Sidenote, I would also check out the platform the article is posted on, you can earn 3 strong tokens for simply upvoting articles and creating content. I think they will become bigger than Steemit in regards to users and earnings in the future. Today they added DAI (a stable token in the top 100 tokens listed on CoinMarketCap. I would recommend you sign up to that as well as Crowdholding to earn some crypto for free.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:37:33 PM

I have never used it before. but seeing a good response from other users I think it's worth a try.
maybe it's easier and more profitable.
thanks for sharing.
tavernakava

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:44:14 PM

Hello everyone,

It's a great thing that they have added dividends to token holders, as it gives an incentive to hodl the token, rather than just dump it. Dividends will increase with the more tasks, token value growth, new tokens on the platform, so if the platform continues to grow so does the payout.

I would recommend anyone to join Crowdholding, it's free and you can earn some interesting tokens, plus i think they are a sleeping giant, their token should be more valuable with what they have created.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've been using it for a few weeks now and it's the other way i earn crypto tokens for free. You can sign up start earning Bounty0x, HYDRO and DAI by clicking on the blog link and signing up. Another great, free way to earn crypto.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:52:45 PM

I was on this platform back in 2018. Then as now, I didn't like it. For all the time I do not remember on it at least 2-3 top project that would pay well to the participants of the bounty. Bountyhive looks better.

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:57:58 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 10:18:36 PM by BITpashaCOIN

Hello everyone,

I have been using the Crowdholding platform for a month now and I like it a lot. I think it's a level above the other bounty platforms.

They just have to keep growing their userbase and work on their token volume, if the token increases in value, more and more people will come to the platform and that will bring more startups to use the platform.

I look forward to seeing how Crowdholding grows when the market picks up, because if they are able to keep growing during the bear market, I expect it to grow a lot quicker during the bull one.
I've been using Crowdholding's system for around 6 months now and i really like what they are doing.

They have consistently grown month upon month with users, tasks and startups joining their platform (38,000 sign ups, over 100 tasks and usually a new task everyday at least), they are a sleeping giant. I also love that now if you are a token holder you get a monthly dividend from the platform, which is great and discourages people from selling the token.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for free, it's one of the tools i use as a bounty hunter. You can click on the link below to become a Crowdholder!

https://www.crowdholding.com

So one month or 6 months ? I think you are simple poster that makes money for bumping this thread. Forum members should know that this fake reviews from newbie. It only spoils the reputation of Crowdholding.

p.s. I hope that DT-members will pay attention to the posters in this thread and the connection with bounty platform Crowdholding. All Crowdholding recent projects like Bitsbond and so on are filled with shit posting from one-time/newbies accounts.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

I was on this platform back in 2018. Then as now, I didn't like it. For all the time I do not remember on it at least 2-3 top project that would pay well to the participants of the bounty. Bountyhive looks better.

the site that op provided is not mainly specializes on bounties but i think its some kind of a blogsite that is owned by a regular individual but thats better than a real bounty site because the owner can review the bounties if whats legit or not before he posted on it on his site  .

bountyhive that you mentioned above is also a good and popular bounty hunting platform  but i still prefer bitcointalk bounty section so that i can save time since im already here in this forum  .
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:33:16 PM

I've signed up to the platform and it's great.

According to their website they have over 40,000 signups, you can earn not just their YUP token, but also numerous other tokens. On top of that you can earn dividends if you are a hodler of the YUP token. I really like what this project is doing and they are clearly working the right way towards creating a very interesting ecosystem.

I really think they are just a few tokens away from being a very strong platform, if they manage to get some top 100 tokens on their and have consistently new tasks as they are soon the whole crypto world will know about them.

You can sign up by clicking on the link below, come and join me as a fellow Crowdholder! They also have a referral program if you are a good at growth hacking.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:39:23 AM

I have met with the Publish0x 1 month ago. I became an author and published some articles. It is quite good platform that you can share your thoughts and articles but their payments is too low. My articles seen like 300 times and i got 15 BNTY rewards ($0.05). There are some website like Publish0x and they pay good rewards. Check https://www.masmic.com/ if you interest.
You are interfering somebodies thread of advertising mate,you should create your own since there’s no fee in making one lol 😂.but I don’t really rely on bounty platforms instead I am more in checking good managers post history to find good one.
Those reliable manager will surely accepting what they think good project and not just those shit one.and they will protect their name so safer to join them than some platforms offering
mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:29:48 PM

I have not tried it, read various good comments here I am optimistic that I will register soon.
I hope this prevents me from getting caught up in various bounty scams.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
thatsnotmyname (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:38:23 PM

I really like the platform because -

- They have a new task pretty much everyday and you can earn for giving your feedback on numerous different tasks such as website design, testing of applications or just general feedback about their system.

- They have a nice clear platform and it's easy to use, as well as their seems to be a lot of activity from their community.

- They are very transparent and growing, got over 120 startups, 40,000 signups and last month added 5 new ones, they keep doing that every month they will become big soon.

- Each task has their token attached as well as the other startups one, meaning that to me it's kinda a fail safe bounty as Crowdholding are already listed on CoinMarketCap and finished their ICO, their token should only increase in value.

- If you are a token holder, you get monthly dividends from the platform, although low right now, if they continue to grow could be pretty decent.

Their most recent company update is below if you want to see what they have been up to in May.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-may-update-xmkejd?a=GELe3POa69

I really like their platform and it's great. It's a great tool for the bounty hunter. I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto for free.
Kevinvaonav

Activity: 414
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:52:36 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 12:06:22 AM by Kevinvaonav

this platform is good, but does it have its own rules, without being connected to the bitcointalk forum?

▰▰▰  KingCasino  ▰▰▰
▰▰▰   licensed cryptocurrency online casino site in curacao    ▰▰▰
Telegram    Twitter     Facebook 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: