Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do in bearish market?  (Read 20671 times)
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:49:04 PM

The best time to learn at best is during the bearish period. It will wipe off all scamming projects without any standard fundamental, it will teach you a lot that not all that glitters are gold until you accept that the best time to learn is in the period of pain that bear market always produced.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:41:39 PM

Many traders, especially the experienced one are still making profits during bearish market because not all cryotocurrencies are in red or going down. For those who are victims of FOMO, they can always wait for the market togo up again as long as they did not sell their coins in loss. To the new traders, bearish market is the best time to learn trading but be sure you already the necessary skills to trade during this bearish situation.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:39:38 AM

For me bearish is a good thing that traders have a big chances to have a big profit soon when the price will suddenly goes up and it is a great chances to have hodl many altcoins or bitcoin that could be a great long term but if you are in loss just hodl your assets and wait for the comeback. Don't sell it when you are in loss.

Exactly, this is the best moment for the smarts traders to accumulate more in preparation of the bull market, while the weak hands panic and dump, they are silently accumulating not only bitcoin but those altcoins which has a great value.

Whales are whales because they have big holdings and they would not have that big holding if they are not smart.
They could spread FUD and if you are affected with that, that means you belong to the weak hands.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 10:52:03 AM

Hodl as lang as you can and if you have weak emotion prevent yourself from checking the crypto prices. I have some bitcoin and alts since 2017 and what happened last year is really unforgetable because bitcoin crashed hard. I just hodl that time and I just think if I sold on that moment my paper loss would become real.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:29:23 AM

Most often, I would choose to just stay away from the charts during a bearish market. I prefer to HODL when everything is solid red. Or park some in USDT. But mostly, I just HODL. That is a better thing to do rather than sell BTC or altcoins. That is contributing to a bearish market. Reading, monitoring the news and developments, are things one must always do. But a bearish market gives me more time for those.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:05:41 PM

Hodl as lang as you can and if you have weak emotion prevent yourself from checking the crypto prices. I have some bitcoin and alts since 2017 and what happened last year is really unforgetable because bitcoin crashed hard. I just hodl that time and I just think if I sold on that moment my paper loss would become real.
In times of bearish market those who have long patience will likely survive and can refrain themselves from selling.

Its hard seeing the market and our coins declining in price but if you have an idea right before you invest your hard-earned money, you're aware that this things can happen and its just temporary.

Bear season is a chance to buy additional coins and hodl for those who bought at high price. You wont lose anything until you sell.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:41:36 PM

For me, I just spend some money that I can afford to lose. When the price rate of bitcoin and other cryptos drop I just hodl, when I have some profit in trading, I usually get 75% and keep it, after that I spend the again the other 25% so that I continue what I’m doing and when I have this feeling that it's okay to increase I just get the 50% and spend the 50%. I usually don’t invest a lot of money; it's okay for me to gain 100 – 150 $ a month.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: