Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) make 50$+ / Day 💳 - Get starbucks cards for free - 💳 | ✔️️ VOUCHED ✔️️  (Read 449 times)
Zynce (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:59:18 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 07:03:05 PM by Zynce
Merited by DBG (1)

This method has nothing to do with phising & doesn't require anything except for having a starbucks account.
you don't need anything to be able to do this except starbucks app & account
What you'll receive

- Bulk Starbucks gift cards (unlimited)

The starbucks gift cards are obtained through the mobile app/account. & you can make nice $ by selling the giftcards at a reduced price.
Depending on how much effort you put in you can make 50-100$ a day easily.

Selling for 50$ BTC/Paypal (4 copies)
SOLD: 0/4
first buyer gets a 10$ Discount

T.O.S:
No Refunds or Returns
No leaking
No sharing the method with anyone

Discord: Zynce#5886
Telegram: Zynce

Vouches:
I received a vouch copy to review and can confirm it is working. Personally I didn't feel comfortable to make money so I didn't complete it fully but did confirm it was working.

- It works

- It takes little time, no money invested

- The guide is easy to understand and OP helped me (I had a few questions they cleared up, and they said they'll add a little more to the guide)

- No phishing or hacking

Thanks for letting me review this for the community and if anybody has any problems send me a PM (I won't do customer support or reveal anything about the guide).
A pleased paid user (thanks to WaffleMaster for vouching)!  Seller is very easy to talk to as well as helpful.  I will edit this post when I'm at home and able to have a proper go at the method, but as WaffleMaster stated, it is solid and zero/low-risk on your part.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:43:27 AM

I would love to take a vouch copy of this method to try it out and leave a well-detailed experience for the community to know if the method works and what you claim is true.
Good luck with the sales!
N0sferatu

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:55:28 AM

If this method gets vouched and approved by a high ranked user i am going to be one of your first customers.  Smiley

maverick_mandrake

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

"Immagination is more important than knowledge"

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:34:29 AM

I would love to take a vouch copy of this method to try it out and leave a well-detailed experience for the community to know if the method works and what you claim is true.
Good luck with the sales!
Agree.
Waiting for a vouch copy to be tested by a member.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:04:42 AM

So you know a way to legally get free starbucks gift cards? I'm also pretty skeptical, but I could try it out and let people know if it's legit.
Zynce (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:43:18 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 12:12:28 PM by Zynce

okay i'll hand out one vouch copy Smiley!  Stay tuned.

Zynce (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:27:38 PM

If you want a detailed and objective review I can take a vouch copy as well. Let me know if you decide to do so, I am available via PM.

Already have someone, thanks.

ohyesiagree

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:44:58 PM

Australia ok?
TuckerCarlsonBubba

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:01:37 PM

I want in on this I got all day to work with you I don't have a job and on disability
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:58:22 AM

I received a vouch copy to review and can confirm it is working. Personally I didn't feel comfortable to make money so I didn't complete it fully but did confirm it was working.

- It works

- The guide is easy to understand and OP helped me (I had a few questions they cleared up, and they said they'll add a little more to the guide)

- No phishing or hacking

Thanks for letting me review this for the community and if anybody has any problems send me a PM (I won't do customer support or reveal anything about the guide).
Zynce (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:04:38 AM

Australia ok?
Yes!
Zynce (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:05:05 AM

I want in on this I got all day to work with you I don't have a job and on disability
feel free to add me on discord to buy the method!
Zynce#5886
Zynce (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:27:40 PM

- It works

- No phishing or hacking

Thanks!
pinterestseofirm

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:13:14 PM

Hong Kong is work ?
DBG

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

Digital Illustrator + Software/Hardware Developer

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:26:39 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 01:15:30 AM by DBG

A pleased paid user (thanks to WaffleMaster for vouching)!  Seller is very easy to talk to as well as helpful.

Edit: A proper go at this method to come this weekend (not enough caffeine in my system atm - if only I had Starbucks - *appears to be caught in a chicken and the egg scenario*), but as WaffleMaster stated, it does appear to be solid and is zero/low-risk on your part.

Edit 2: No luck so far (although Starbucks response system seems to be very slow/possibly faulty atm).  I will talk with the seller when possible this week to see if I'm leaving out a critical step (which if so, might help others out).

Edit 3: Apologies for the long delay between updates.  I was able to receive a $25 credit (I was hoping for 2x that but I may make another attempt since it'd be nice to at least break even).

Bitcoin - 3DTcMYT8SmRw4o4Lbq9cvm71YaUtVuNn29
Litecoin - MAoFYsBf7BzeK86gg6WRqzFncfwWnoYZet
/* Coins are never required but always appreciated if feeling generous! */
N0sferatu

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:16:38 PM

A pleased paid user (thanks to WaffleMaster for vouching)!  Seller is very easy to talk to as well as helpful.

Edit: A proper go at this method to come this weekend (not enough caffeine in my system atm - if only I had Starbucks - *appears to be caught in a chicken and the egg scenario*), but as WaffleMaster stated, it does appear to be solid and is zero/low-risk on your part.

Edit 2: First attempt failed, will regroup and try again later in the week.

Thanks for reviewing this, i am still struggling to buy the method. Looking forward to your words!

FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:52:41 PM

I somehow got attracted to this after reading the vouch reviews but  I am interested in knowing if there are countries limitations especially the non USA, Canada and Europeans, I already read that it works in Australia but does it work worldwide?
Zynce (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:39:16 PM

I somehow got attracted to this after reading the vouch reviews but  I am interested in knowing if there are countries limitations especially the non USA, Canada and Europeans, I already read that it works in Australia but does it work worldwide?

There are some limitations (very few countries tho), best to check with me if it works in your country first.
Zynce (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:27:28 PM

online!
cw7141

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:20:06 PM

Does this work in UK? Is the price $40??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: