Question: VANTA A SCAM or not?
Yes - 48 (60%)
No - 16 (20%)
Both - 1 (1.3%)
Not sure - 15 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 80

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VANTA a SCAM? Wasted 6 weeks working for Vanta without payment  (Read 1269 times)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:41:56 PM

I think I like this. It is a fight worth fighting, even though I do not know about the project,
 If the whole crypto community begins to work together like this, nobody will take the community for granted. Scammers will be on the run. They will reduced to their barest minimum.
This good example of self-regulation.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:48:15 PM

The rule is strange because there are no such rules in other bounties before, the rules for trading 10 consecutive days are just the team's goal to increase the volume
VANTA's effort to create a FAKE trading volume to attract more investors and exchanges alike. I'm still asking myself is that even legal? it is a fraudulent practice, of course.

I also wondered if it was legal
But I went to their exchange platform and it was published on their website for over 50 days

So it is indeed legal and even the investors and exchanges  platforms are all aware
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:55:41 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 06:16:05 PM by Nekoma2018

Vanta network is one of the few projects out there that has been able too trade above its ico price .. without ethereum and btc market.. so on my opinion instead of crying here on bitcointalk.. pick up a few for yourself while it's still around 1.2krw..
Look at this stupid meritless scavenger. you are not even worth to be called a hunter rather a scavenger. what a senseless pig!
Abusive words will not give you your bounty reward ... you can continue to cry over your 20 dollar bounty reward, hungry boy  Grin Roll Eyes
So, you bought 5 Merits from tk808 and now you have a mouth to talk right? Don't you know buying merits is against the rules of this great community? just wait and see what will follow next.

Note: I earned about 3.8 million VNT and even after when VANTA cuts our tokens 10/1 - I still got about 380,000 VNT which is worth around $500 at least you pussy! If VANTA did not cut my tokens from 3.8m to 380k I earned about $5000 then  
Ohh pls shut up..  can you prove I bought merit?? Your post shows how immature you are, and i wonder if you have a life outside bitcointalk.. I checked your name on spreedsheet and you earned just about 130dollar worth of vanta.. again I'll remind you abusive words will not give back your earned token.. all you can do is wail , and of course you have all right too do so.. hungry boy, it's takes more than a vague accusation thread to bring down a already successful company like vanta.. try not to shot yourself with a m16 ruffle over a unpaid bounty reward.. lazy ass
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:43:48 PM

Message from VANTA telegram:

"Vanta team said ask bounty manager, bounty manager said ask vanta team, exactly what is just happening??"

There is no normal clarification of situation
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:35:48 PM

My friend have the same situation and that is sad. He said he did a lot of work and send to the team proofs at email but nobody answered. I dont know what to think about that team...
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:45:25 PM

I am sorry to read this. Unfortunately there are this kind of scam, but even so bounty hunters still make an impressive work only to promote them. Shame on Vanta.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:55:36 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 09:12:10 AM by cybersofts

VANTA is definitely a SCAM
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:16:32 AM

I spent 6 weeks working on a project called VANTA and finally end up without a payment. I started working on VANTA since from the 1st week to the final and yet I got no payment. After we started working for VANTA 3 weeks in, the Bounty manager comes out with a new rule saying, everyone must trade 2308 VNT on AllBit for 10 consecutive days, if not, no payment. Among the bounty rules, no KYC - but on AllBit KYC is mandatory!  

If that rule was there from the beginning many would not join the campaign including myself. The bounty program was originally 4 weeks, the 2 weeks was added later when they implemented the new rule for 10 days trading on Allbit. The worst thing is yet to come after the bounty manager finished calculating the stakes once handle to the VANTA Team for payment they cut down our tokens from 10/1 - meaning if you get 100k VNT is down to 10k VNT.    

It's funny to see how this kind of projects conspire with the bounty managers and work away with our tokens every day. I was previously scammed in projects such as HDAC, Envion, REGA, GIZER, Confido, EOSex, and now VANTA. Now, I started thinking it's time to say enough for that.  

Note: I even traded VNT on Allbit for about 3-4 days and I stopped because I was busy working on other projects as well. By the way, I'm a proud bounty hunter, not a trader and ain't trading for nobody. Trading is different from bounty hunting. For VANTA, if you think stealing our tokens (for not trading 10 days) is good, add them to your supply and try to surpass bitcoin on market cap.

So guys, what is your take on VANTA, A scam or not?
For me, any project that is not legit enough to pay the bounty hunters is not worth investing.
Don't forget to join our telegram to help fight this SCAM Project called VANTA: https://t.me/VantaSCAM

Latest Updates:
As you may see all the community is with us because what VANTA did was just unfair.
Thus, we're giving VANTA Team 4 days (by Monday) to pay all the hunters or else... hmm Kiss
And the damages that'll follow - A million dollars will not solve them, I promised!

The damages are as follows:

1. Two more threads about VANTA as a SCAM.
     - BEWARE: VANTA is SCAM, it's official
     - VANTA: Fake Volume beware all investors
2. Five more posts to be posted on Medium for VANTA, how it scammed us and yet trying to scam the investors.
3. I'll personally go ahead to contact 12 top exchanges such as Bithumb, Upbit, Binance, KuCoin, OKEx, Houbi, e.t.c.
4. VANTA Servers looks virgins to us. perhaps, soon they'll taste the power of our cannons, hah Grin

Thanks for the support everyone.
Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!

Thats bad, this one is surely scam project how could they tell to every participant to buy and sell their token, its really pissing me off. I remember the day when i do signature camp for 14 weeks but ended up scam. We cant do anything in that situation so just keep up and forget this bad project. And make this as your strenght for tomorrow
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:56:37 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 10:06:52 AM by cybersofts

Vanta network is one of the few projects out there that has been able too trade above its ico price .. without ethereum and btc market.. so on my opinion instead of crying here on bitcointalk.. pick up a few for yourself while it's still around 1.2krw..
Look at this stupid meritless scavenger. you are not even worth to be called a hunter rather a scavenger. what a senseless pig!
Abusive words will not give you your bounty reward ... you can continue to cry over your 20 dollar bounty reward, hungry boy  Grin Roll Eyes
So, you bought 5 Merits from tk808 and now you have a mouth to talk right? Don't you know buying merits is against the rules of this great community? just wait and see what will follow next.

Note: I earned about 3.8 million VNT and even after when VANTA cuts our tokens 10/1 - I still got about 380,000 VNT which is worth around $500 at least you pussy! If VANTA did not cut my tokens from 3.8m to 380k I earned about $5000 then  
Ohh pls shut up..  can you prove I bought merit?? Your post shows how immature you are, and i wonder if you have a life outside bitcointalk.. I checked your name on spreedsheet and you earned just about 130dollar worth of vanta.. again I'll remind you abusive words will not give back your earned token.. all you can do is wail , and of course you have all right too do so.. hungry boy, it's takes more than a vague accusation thread to bring down a already successful company like vanta.. try not to shot yourself with a m16 ruffle over a unpaid bounty reward.. lazy ass
Look at this senseless pig, I bet you failed in mathematics during your high school days - if you ever got enrolled into one. I'm not ordinary being like you, a fucking scavenger! In every campaign I participated I normally go for 80-100% of the campaigns. I'm not someone like you that only participates in only facebook or twitter. thus, I'm extraordinary to your ASS. A god-like to your ASS! So, whenever someone asks you about your GOD just call my name Grin  

I got no time for you pig. I have a multi-million dollar SCAM Project to fight.
Thus, you are going to my ignore list you meritless pig, a fucking loser Tongue   
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:04:49 AM

Vanta is not a scam. You just didn't follow the provided rules and that is why you are not getting your tokens. Everyone who followed rules have gotten token with no stress. I suggest you talk to the admin and not come here to say what you don't know

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:09:46 AM

There is a probability that it is. But I can not say that. I contacted them requesting an official statement from the team.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:10:31 AM

let's look at the situation. There are even more such projects. I think it's time to take action. If the project officially sees the market. I think you can go to court and the reason will be the contract of the offer. Well, in general, to all projects that throw hunters. Need to learn the legislation.
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:14:28 AM

Vanta is not a scam. You just didn't follow the provided rules and that is why you are not getting your tokens. Everyone who followed rules have gotten token with no stress. I suggest you talk to the admin and not come here to say what you don't know

It was clear in the rules that it was not necessary to go through KYC. And at the end of the campaign they demanded that the hunters trade in allbit, an exchange that needs to pass through KYC. I can not say that Vanta is a scam, but for sure they were dishonest with the hunters.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:21:29 AM

All who do not pay the hunters will deceive investors. The fact is that they simply have nothing. And no need. Just projects that do not fulfill the conditions are automatically fraudsters. What to say now to find a normal project is almost not found.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:32:58 AM

They are no scam. If you didn't follow the rules then don't come here making noises.  The rules state that the company has the right to change anything.  Take note of that

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:34:43 AM

I think you need to enter information in all ratings. As soon as they do not pay the hunter, it should be taken into personal file. And investors will not work with the subject who is fraudulent. This will be the best option.

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:41:37 AM

41  Cry  Yes, hunters are tired of such projects. Everyone wants not a lot of money for work. I also think that they deceived you. It's simple. There is a date, there is a payment. I think they also deceive their investors. Bad start. Because investors are also hunters.
Andyoung

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 11:14:22 AM

Vanta doesn't look to be a scam to me. they just have rigid principles that all. I met all the trading requirements but was somehow exempted for payment. I am still hoping to receive my reward after verification as they informed me they will
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:07:04 PM

at first they mentioned that they did NOT need KYC but the trade in Allbit required KYC so it sounded grrr annoying. Vanta changed the rules so we have no choice but to follow the rules, they say trade or no reward at all. I follow the rules and yeah I get rewards so it's not fair if I call it a scam but still hmm you know

ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:09:30 PM

It's good that I initially did not want to participate in this shit! With the members of the bounty, they do everything they want. It’s time to start resistance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: