Question: VANTA A SCAM or not?
Yes - 48 (60%)
No - 16 (20%)
Both - 1 (1.3%)
Not sure - 15 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 80

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VANTA a SCAM? Wasted 6 weeks working for Vanta without payment  (Read 1269 times)
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:50:36 PM

It's good that I initially did not want to participate in this shit! With the members of the bounty, they do everything they want. It’s time to start resistance!
at least you should be able to try to contact the manager before you act as your own law enforcement, you will become stronger when you protest with the people, because if only you protest then it is useless.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:21:10 PM

For what so ever reason it's injustice for someone to work and receive nothing for the effort put to the work, bounty hunters are not protected and that is why ico management are taking for granted. This will keep happening until there is a provision that can compel team to pay hunters no matter what.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:24:58 PM

This was not a first time a project didnt pay or refuse to paid their bounty hunter after a successful icos. Some the project might be only a scam project from the beggining so it not weird if you didnt get paid. It was a risk for a bounty hunter.
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:28:13 PM

This is one thread that will definitely attract a lot of attention. I actually taught the team said they will give feedback before the end of March. Now we are in April and from the look of things, they won't be distributing at all to bounty hunters who failed to do the 10 days . It is sad but this is what the blockchain space has gotten to. Where developers use members of their own community for all sort of marketing and fail to compensate them for services.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 03:24:02 PM

It is always unpleasant to feel deceived and I have long been accustomed to bounty and ico scams. Unfortunately, things are not getting better, and only in the last couple of weeks 2 projects which I participated as a bounty hunter: Eosex and Daxico have been involved in scam. The percentage of fraudsters in ICO and bounty industry is too high, so I seriously intend to end my career as a bounty hunter
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 09:18:27 PM

Vanta network is one of the few projects out there that has been able too trade above its ico price .. without ethereum and btc market.. so on my opinion instead of crying here on bitcointalk.. pick up a few for yourself while it's still around 1.2krw..
Look at this stupid meritless scavenger. you are not even worth to be called a hunter rather a scavenger. what a senseless pig!
Abusive words will not give you your bounty reward ... you can continue to cry over your 20 dollar bounty reward, hungry boy  Grin Roll Eyes
So, you bought 5 Merits from tk808 and now you have a mouth to talk right? Don't you know buying merits is against the rules of this great community? just wait and see what will follow next.

Note: I earned about 3.8 million VNT and even after when VANTA cuts our tokens 10/1 - I still got about 380,000 VNT which is worth around $500 at least you pussy! If VANTA did not cut my tokens from 3.8m to 380k I earned about $5000 then  
Ohh pls shut up..  can you prove I bought merit?? Your post shows how immature you are, and i wonder if you have a life outside bitcointalk.. I checked your name on spreedsheet and you earned just about 130dollar worth of vanta.. again I'll remind you abusive words will not give back your earned token.. all you can do is wail , and of course you have all right too do so.. hungry boy, it's takes more than a vague accusation thread to bring down a already successful company like vanta.. try not to shot yourself with a m16 ruffle over a unpaid bounty reward.. lazy ass
Look at this senseless pig, I bet you failed in mathematics during your high school days - if you ever got enrolled into one. I'm not ordinary being like you, a fucking scavenger! In every campaign I participated I normally go for 80-100% of the campaigns. I'm not someone like you that only participates in only facebook or twitter. thus, I'm extraordinary to your ASS. A god-like to your ASS! So, whenever someone asks you about your GOD just call my name Grin  

I got no time for you pig. I have a multi-million dollar SCAM Project to fight.
Thus, you are going to my ignore list you meritless pig, a fucking loser Tongue   
Yoo.. sorry if I insulted you.. even though I don't like how you responded to my post.. we should both be mature enough  to put an end too this senseless diss.. agree to disagree... sometimes things dont always go as planned.. hope you get your bounty reward.. but if you dont.. Good luck anyway
Furious 7

Activity: 2884
Merit: 666

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:10:51 PM

We'll see if this thread will change Team Vanta's policy?
I hope they read it, or we don't get anything.
This is very bad for Bounty hunters, because they are insulted and their work is worthy of respect.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:04:15 PM

I strongly agree with the OP's claim and perception. It is high time we started exposing scam projects. If this is done successfully, I believe those who are plotting another one will give it a rethink, because bounty hunters cannot be used and dumped.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:26:51 PM

I strongly agree with the OP's claim and perception. It is high time we started exposing scam projects. If this is done successfully, I believe those who are plotting another one will give it a rethink, because bounty hunters cannot be used and dumped.
We don't have a legal mechanism to influence the team. Disclosure and distribution of negative posts in social networks may well be a result. Because Vanta is an exchange, and its reputation and development depends on the amount of trading and traders in the future.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:04:17 PM

i am very, very disappointed with the vanta team. i could not do the 10 trading days because of kyc and now i do not get my bounty reward. changing the bounty requirements so quickly was not fair. if they had paid at least 50% to the people who did not trade, it would have been ok. it really feels like a scam.
Waltermeks

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:45:26 PM

I spent 6 weeks working on a project called VANTA and finally end up without a payment. I started working on VANTA since from the 1st week to the final and yet I got no payment. After we started working for VANTA 3 weeks in, the Bounty manager comes out with a new rule saying, everyone must trade 2308 VNT on Allbit for 10 consecutive days, if not, no payment. If there was that rule from the beginning many would not join the campaign. It's funny to see how this kind of projects conspire with the bounty managers and work away with our tokens every day. I was previously scammed in projects such as HDAC, Envion, REGA, GIZER, Confido, EOSex, and now VANTA. I started thinking now is time say enough for that.  

Note: I even traded VNT on Allbit for about 3-4 days and I stopped because I was busy working on other projects as well.
By the way, I'm a proud bounty hunter, not a trader and ain't trading for nobody Cool trading is different from the bounty hunting.  
For VANTA, if you think stealing our tokens (for not trading 10 days) is good, add them to your supply and surpass bitcoin in market cap.

So guys, what is your take on VANTA, A scam or not?
For me, any project that is not legit enough to pay the bounty hunters is not worth investing.

This should go to the scam accusation.

This is definitely a scam, they cant force anyone to trade for 10 consecutive days for their coin. That is a RED FLAG. I guess don't do any bounty projects anymore.

I'm surprised that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=228301 btcltcdigger is the bounty manager of this campaign he is my bounty manager in many campaign that I've participated in and always received my stakes you should a thread in scam section so you will have a proper forum forum for this.
The truth is people change over time. thus, you don't have to trust them all the time.
Like me last year, I had an issue, with my favorite manager of all-time, Sylon about some bounty.
I don't why many good managers betray their buddies. it is heartbreaking to see them betraying us all the time.

I have heard a lot about bounties these days and how the hunters are treated. It's just so very bad. Why treat those who promoted your project with so much wickedness. My friend was affected too. At least, those who made the trades were rewarded for it, why hold back rewards for those who didn't when those who did still got paid for the trades. It's just not fair.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:26:41 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 10:37:50 AM by Bttzed03

It's good that I initially did not want to participate in this shit! With the members of the bounty, they do everything they want. It’s time to start resistance!
at least you should be able to try to contact the manager before you act as your own law enforcement, you will become stronger when you protest with the people, because if only you protest then it is useless.
The bounty manager resisted to the idea of adding the exchange voting rule but the Vanta team still prevailed. He left it to the hunters, who were unable to get their rewards, to protest unfortunately.

I also haven't got a token in my wallet, for the bounty I made, I only received around 2k tokens in the airdrop distribution.
That wasn't for airdrop, those tokens were meant to be used in the trading competition at Allbit
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:29:15 AM

I have heard information about Vanta, but I don't pay much attention. in conclusion that in fact all ico projects are indeed risky and this is why many people avoid ico projects at this time. let's see the official announcement and I hope nothing bad happens next.
danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:13:07 AM

Of course vanta project was hunter by scam.l think l had waste my time of working on this projest. When we can hopefully & waiting to get the  reward. I shocked when l see about vanta website.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 12:24:29 PM

It was an indirect way of exploiting and using bounty hunters without paying for the service they rendered, in the beginning of the campaign this rule which says "everyone must trade 2308 VNT on Allbit for 10 consecutive days" was not stated, they cleverly waited for bounty to end before coming up with such crap, am glade i never participated in the bounty but i feel for those who did, i saw it on the bounty manager telegram group but never took an interest to it, @op did a good job to expose such shady team.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:28:33 PM

I think Vanta is not a scam but the team acted unfairly against the bounty hunters. It is a pity that it can hardly be influenced in any way.
jorenpo

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:40:15 PM

I've seen a lot of scam accusation about this token specially on telegram group. What was really happened? I saw some if the participants is paid well. maybe you don't follow the rules of their bounty campaign.

edit:

oh now I saw that they change the rules after the bounty campaign ends.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:57:04 PM

VANTA is definitely a SCAM
Agree with you, there is no answer about two weeks. That’s weard.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 07:42:24 PM

Possible this is a scam. So bad that are so much bounties on, and some of them say will pay and never get payment, even if work for more than 2 months. But asking to trade coins to get payment is definetely a scam.
CryptoKush

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:45:46 PM

I heard that VANTA is cooperating with Dai. Therefore, I am surprised that VANTA is considered a scam. Why is Dai cooperating with a scam project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: