Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO can be a safer investment option than ICO  (Read 2146 times)
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 04:03:46 PM

Yes, with IEOs the risk of getting scammed is reduced to a great extent. Along with the project, reputation of top exchanges is also on stake due to running IEOs.
This is actually win win win situation to all. To investors, projects and to exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:24:43 PM

It is true that the IEO program is safer than the ICO program because the IEO program is held by the exchange so there will be no fraud and also the time spent by the IEO program is only brief, unlike ICO programs that can last more than one month. if we follow this IEO program, we can invest quickly
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:03:45 PM

IEO is indeed safer than ICO especially if held on reputable exchange like Binance and the coin is guaranteed to be listed there. But i think IEO is not a new thing. Mercatox was the first exchange that i used when the first time i'm in crypto and the IEO was already conducted there.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:11:01 PM

Thank you so much for what you tell me how to make money. There are actually not so many successful projects. And investing your funds is much more pleasant in those that have already made a successful start.

axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:15:01 PM

When you ask most investors to chose from either ICO or IEO, you won't be surprised when all will go for IEOs. They knew what they passed through in the days of ICOs and won't be happy to make such decision again. So, by looking at the growth of IEOs, there isn't a mistake for saying IEO is safer .

akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:18:32 PM

I am agree with Binance and Kucoin, but Bittrex ?? Are you sure ??.
As i know Bittrex is a big exchange but when IEO war started the first time IEO in Bittrex is fail.
Bittrex now become a mid exchange, not a big anymore.
yes I didn't see Bittrex on the big exchange board. Previously Bittrex had a large trading volume, but now binance dominates trade.
this is the reason why Bitrex failed with its first IEO. he lost faith.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 11:22:19 PM

After recent happenings in the crowdfunding world; I believe neither ieo or Ico Is a safe investment

The safest investment you can have is your research information;
Failed ieos can be avoided if you dyor
Likewise failed icos can be avoided too
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:11:56 AM

in terms of investment, the most priority is security and IEO is better than ICO in general,but we must remain vigilant because fraudsters are always looking for new ways, and to participate in IEO binance and kukoin are the most appropriate choices.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:29:46 AM

In the current situation ICOS are not ideal way to earn good profits because as you said lots of scam projects are out there and investors lose hope because of this. On the other hand IEOS are the alternative and safe way to invest in a project especially in binance launchpad, easy money if your lottery ticket get picked.

graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:20:39 AM

Yes, It's better than waiting for the token list in exchanges in ICOs. previously investors worried much about the listing token in exchange. With IEOs that risk is gone. but we can still lose our investment after token tradable. so we need to find good projects even it's IEO.

hazidofasa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:24:13 AM

Yes, As according to my point of view Ieo's are safer than Ico's because Initial Exchange Offering is gaining momentum and, thanks to the increased security it offers, it is winning the trust of a growing number of investors. More and more exchanges are likewise deciding to enable IEO-based token sales. There are many Ieo's Launched this year like https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Oyimeelijah

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:54:28 AM
Merited by sandra_x (1)

Hello Everyone,

There's so many users on this forum who take ICO investment as a earning source and honestly its never been so easy to make handsome profits from every ICO projects. As we all know that recently ICO scam has been a common issue where in every week scam accusation section getting crowded with these ICO scam related thread.   

Investment safety is the most important thing for a investor. Everyone will be glad to know worldwide crypto exchanges have started IEO system for upcoming crypto projects where I think its a safer investment way for a crypto investor. Recently some famous exchanges are running this Initial Exchange Offering and they are;

1. Binance 
2. Bittrex 
3. kucoin 

As a crypto investor I personally believe that this system is pretty much safer than ICO. Basically investors had to think about a lot of things before putting their fund on a ICO project such as research whitepaper, project Accuracy, team members and many more. In case if a project can't be able to be listed on exchanges then its another big problem for the investor. But this new IEO system has made this easier for investors IMO. Where recent Binance launchpad Projects gain 10x price from the starting price.

I am not encouraging you guys to make IEO investment but just trying to show a safer way where there is lower chance to be scammed.

The rise IEO brought about safety and interest in cryptocurrency back to community,  ICOs have done more harm than good, which why IEOs are the solutions to the errors of ICOs. Project teams are duly vetted before thier project are accepted by exchanges, investors feel more comfortable knowing their trusted exchanges are incharge of hosting a particular coin offering. Less doubt as to where to list, after sales. IEO is truly a welcome idea and i am looking forward to a better regulation of sales through the aid of IEOs.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:22:33 AM

Hello Everyone,

There's so many users on this forum who take ICO investment as a earning source and honestly its never been so easy to make handsome profits from every ICO projects. As we all know that recently ICO scam has been a common issue where in every week scam accusation section getting crowded with these ICO scam related thread.   

Investment safety is the most important thing for a investor. Everyone will be glad to know worldwide crypto exchanges have started IEO system for upcoming crypto projects where I think its a safer investment way for a crypto investor. Recently some famous exchanges are running this Initial Exchange Offering and they are;

1. Binance 
2. Bittrex 
3. kucoin 

As a crypto investor I personally believe that this system is pretty much safer than ICO. Basically investors had to think about a lot of things before putting their fund on a ICO project such as research whitepaper, project Accuracy, team members and many more. In case if a project can't be able to be listed on exchanges then its another big problem for the investor. But this new IEO system has made this easier for investors IMO. Where recent Binance launchpad Projects gain 10x price from the starting price.

I am not encouraging you guys to make IEO investment but just trying to show a safer way where there is lower chance to be scammed.

The rise IEO brought about safety and interest in cryptocurrency back to community,  ICOs have done more harm than good, which why IEOs are the solutions to the errors of ICOs. Project teams are duly vetted before thier project are accepted by exchanges, investors feel more comfortable knowing their trusted exchanges are incharge of hosting a particular coin offering. Less doubt as to where to list, after sales. IEO is truly a welcome idea and i am looking forward to a better regulation of sales through the aid of IEOs.

IEO is now a new form of fundraising for new projects. IEO is a safe choice for investors because listings are faster on exchangers and investors can trade it to get profit. Even some IEOs from large exchangers provide huge benefits to investors and this makes the IEO increasingly popular

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 09:41:43 AM

In my opinion i prefer IEO  a lot more better than ICO , as a matter of fact i had stopped investing in ICOs after i lost a huge sum to different scam projects in the past.  and a lot of other people i know did same too.

But with the introduction of IEO and STO ,  a little hope has come  for  investors .At least  while investing in IEO you are sure its going to be listed on that Exchange for trading  ,  Not like ICO , where some developers after collecting a lot of money from investors would be looking for one cheap Exchange to list or never get listed at all.

Also, some big Exchanges don't just accept any project but they check to find out the potentials of such projects before listing them for IEO . this gives investors some levels of guarantee of not just  getting back their monies  but  with profits . 

Although every investment comes with its risk , the risk of investing in IEO actually  is minimized .

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:14:37 PM

IEO is now popular to investors and also for hunters rather than to old ICO.  I think the ICO will start to fade even though there are actually many good new projects. Maybe this was the influence of the many ICO scams last year and made many trauma investors invest in ICO and also slow credibility or too long to be in the exchange to be listed.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:28:00 PM

The popularity of IEO will make you happy for some time, but dont forget that those profits could happen only because of the low caps during sales, after that teams will distribute more tokens and the price will go down sooner or later.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:39:38 PM

So far the IEO has been safer as an investment than ICOs, as the OP said that they are under exchanger sites like binance, investors who are afraid of funds being taken away are now safer because if the IEO under a large exchanger will be scamed it will have a major impact on the exchanger's site. If you compare the level of risk and current conditions, the IEO is safer, even though the risk is always present in an investment and the benefits derived from how you manage investment.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:52:52 PM

IEO is a better choice than ICO. Within April to now, how many potential ICO made success? I haven't seen any! But all of the reputed IEO become a successful project! However, I want to change the exchange list, I think Gateio exchange is giving more profit than bittrex, Kucoin. Kucoin just a random exchange right now, bittrex lost their growth too! 

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit