Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO can be a safer investment option than ICO  (Read 2146 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:03:57 PM

We can't deny that IEO is now working great this time, yet we aren't that long as it started and to see their performance but giving a positive response from many investors, it is quite to think that it will be different from what ICO did today. With all the positive impact in investors mind, will it have been a very good start for IEO.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:39:52 PM

IEO is supposed to be a safer and better option to ICOs. This is because the exchanges already carry out the vetting of cryptocurrency projects to make sure that they are legit and not scams, also immediately listing on exchanges removes the problems of long waiting periods. Unfortunately that is how far the benefit goes in some cases as even low value projects make it to IEO this days and research is still needed to ensure that money is not lost investing on such projects.

Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:49:06 PM

Even though we have that option to take IEO over ICO but still we need to find out if it still a good project to invest with. Not necessarily we just think that it will safe at all cause it might be the same at it happen to ICO which everything it started with good and legit project but it ends up with full of scam and dead projects. We can't decline this scenario as many scammers tried to take advantage of the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:57:58 PM

Hello Everyone,

There's so many users on this forum who take ICO investment as a earning source and honestly its never been so easy to make handsome profits from every ICO projects. As we all know that recently ICO scam has been a common issue where in every week scam accusation section getting crowded with these ICO scam related thread.   

Investment safety is the most important thing for a investor. Everyone will be glad to know worldwide crypto exchanges have started IEO system for upcoming crypto projects where I think its a safer investment way for a crypto investor. Recently some famous exchanges are running this Initial Exchange Offering and they are;

1. Binance 
2. Bittrex 
3. kucoin 

As a crypto investor I personally believe that this system is pretty much safer than ICO. Basically investors had to think about a lot of things before putting their fund on a ICO project such as research whitepaper, project Accuracy, team members and many more. In case if a project can't be able to be listed on exchanges then its another big problem for the investor. But this new IEO system has made this easier for investors IMO. Where recent Binance launchpad Projects gain 10x price from the starting price.

I am not encouraging you guys to make IEO investment but just trying to show a safer way where there is lower chance to be scammed.
IEO is like gambling, I have not noticed the safety from the IEO. Very few people can buy the IEO and the rest will be reduced by 15% - 20% of their accounts are dumped after the IEO.
Even buying an IEO is not necessarily safe, try looking at the VBK of the bittrex exchange, do you know how many times it has decreased since selling the IEO. I don't like IEO, and I advise you to stay away from it.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:37:37 PM

Hello Everyone,

There's so many users on this forum who take ICO investment as a earning source and honestly its never been so easy to make handsome profits from every ICO projects. As we all know that recently ICO scam has been a common issue where in every week scam accusation section getting crowded with these ICO scam related thread.   

Investment safety is the most important thing for a investor. Everyone will be glad to know worldwide crypto exchanges have started IEO system for upcoming crypto projects where I think its a safer investment way for a crypto investor. Recently some famous exchanges are running this Initial Exchange Offering and they are;

1. Binance 
2. Bittrex 
3. kucoin 

As a crypto investor I personally believe that this system is pretty much safer than ICO. Basically investors had to think about a lot of things before putting their fund on a ICO project such as research whitepaper, project Accuracy, team members and many more. In case if a project can't be able to be listed on exchanges then its another big problem for the investor. But this new IEO system has made this easier for investors IMO. Where recent Binance launchpad Projects gain 10x price from the starting price.

I am not encouraging you guys to make IEO investment but just trying to show a safer way where there is lower chance to be scammed.
IEO is like gambling, I have not noticed the safety from the IEO. Very few people can buy the IEO and the rest will be reduced by 15% - 20% of their accounts are dumped after the IEO.
Even buying an IEO is not necessarily safe, try looking at the VBK of the bittrex exchange, do you know how many times it has decreased since selling the IEO. I don't like IEO, and I advise you to stay away from it.
IEOs is a win/lose investment because the exchange site where the IEO is launch stands as a middle person between the project owners and investors just like the escrow service provider and their job is to make sure both sides get their asset. But, the losing side is the investors not doing his own concrete research about the future promising of the project.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 12:57:17 AM

It's a fact this is the reason why top exchanges are adopting it, they carry the load of verifying the legitimacy of a project, they are the one verifying the team, the platform, and the concept and this is to protect their investors and their platform as well, they want a win-win situation.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:24:47 AM

Yes I totally agree with you. IEO is safer to invest than ICO because for IEO, exchange listing is sure and the exchange won't want to ruin their reputation, hence they will do proper research on yeah.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2352
Merit: 837

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 05:21:11 AM
Merited by CucakRowo (1)

the exchange won't want to ruin their reputation, hence they will do proper research on yeah.
It is not right for all exchanges. There are good exchanges, there are bad ones, too. There are reliable exchanges, and there are scam exchanges. Your theory will turn into wrong if you invest in IEOs of scam exchanges. My exclusive indicators might not be right for all scam exchanges, but I think there are some good indicators for potential scam exchanges:
- Low volume.
- Easy to accept listing requests; or automatically list coins without demands/ listing requests from their teams.
They do this to try attract users, then when total money users store on their exchanges are huge enough, they will do planned-scam exits.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:50:58 PM

With the IEO project has given new hope for crypto lovers. It is important to protect investors who invest because of those who have made the project bigger. Hopefully, this IEO is the best solution to invest and participate in the Bounty campaign.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 11:58:57 PM

yes sometimes in the future we from caressen chesster to work on release with sales of our token shares with the exchange market and preparing new platform to gives with chance on moderating the one for a life time work of chart and gives of option on offers as market to helps of public as might to turns with exchange as expecting use with possession of our token from the table of work with the webworks.

the exchange platform have with the name of Firstindo Crypto

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:02:49 AM

With the IEO project has given new hope for crypto lovers. It is important to protect investors who invest because of those who have made the project bigger. Hopefully, this IEO is the best solution to invest and participate in the Bounty campaign.

More IEO grows, the greater the opportunity of investors because the recent IEO projects bring very good profits to everyone and many projects have achieved more than 1000% like SERO , ERD, TOP and that is are the top projects. I believe that IEO will appear more in the near future and if we continue to have great interest, IEO will be an opportunity for us to change lives.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:18:39 AM

yes. and a lot of people join ieo than ico. not only more save because big exchanger do it, but also trusted. people can think kyc is good and dont hesitate to do it.
ieo give investor more option to invest their fund with encouragement from some exchanger.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:01:05 PM

I am agree with Binance and Kucoin, but Bittrex ?? Are you sure ??.
As i know Bittrex is a big exchange but when IEO war started the first time IEO in Bittrex is fail.
Bittrex now become a mid exchange, not a big anymore.
yes I didn't see Bittrex on the big exchange board. Previously Bittrex had a large trading volume, but now binance dominates trade.
this is the reason why Bitrex failed with its first IEO. he lost faith.
Yes, after the introduction of heavy identity verification and other problems, bitrex lost some of the users)

Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:15:15 PM

I think it is very appropriate and makes the IEO very popular especially as many IEO projects are supported by market exchanges that have high trust. and I am very confident that there will be many investors who will enter and of course grow high trust values ​​from the community so that cryptocurrency investment is increasingly in demand and the market returns to excitement.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 11:22:17 PM

I think as long as a year IEO will still be popular. But they do not bring cryptocurrency benefits, people do not study the projects that come out on the exchanges. Now some projects back to the standard model of the ICO.

IEO is indeed more effective in building market trust because tokens or coins are ready in the market and then waiting for the official schedule to be traded. But, the success of the project is not only determined by ico and ieo, but many other factors influence, if the concept is mature, good strategy, good market interest, ICO and IEO will definitely have a positive impact on investors.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:41:57 AM

As you know various projects of ICO was scams and IEO is safer investment option than ICO so you can invest in big exchanges IEO but Binance is best for invest in IEO.

Many exchanges are starting IEO and this is a great opportunity for you to participate in those projects because the opportunity to earn high profits is huge. I think IEO is now of great interest to everyone, so it will attract a lot of big investment funds to join this market and IEO will be further mentioned in the next few years so now IEO is considered the safest investment

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:10:24 AM

That is true that IEO can be safer investment option that ICO.
So far this method is good. I advice to invest in the IEO that conducted by Binance launchpad.
This exchange is very good. The project that hold IEO on this exchange always make 1-5x ROI.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:21:50 AM

Few IEO was scammed in last month history. 2018 year was bad for ICO, then few ICO was rised as their as demand.
in the new investment project there seems to be no different ICO and IEO, both are still at risk with scammers.
but indeed the IEO with a large exchange is more trusted by investors and it makes investors feel safe with their investments.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 02:33:31 AM

What has happened earlier to the ICOs are repeating with the IEOs as well. At first, when there were a few IEOs, the quality was maintained and most of them were good ones. But now too many IEOs are getting listed and the quality has gone down. Even little known exchanges with just a few thousand users are allowing IEOs in their platform. My advice is to stay away from both the ICOs and IEOs. It is not worth to take the risk, unless something drastic happens and the situation improves.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:27:07 AM

IEO is different from ICO in terms of how the sales are made. IEOs are done on exchange platforms which facilitate smooth, fast and secured transactions to investors. Also, the coin is likely to get listed on the exchange platform on which it was done. However, IEO does not guarantee the success of a project.
Every investors knows that, especially those have previously invested in ICO, and now investing in IEO, and they also know which is one is safer and I'm sure we are all gonna agree that IEO is safer since the chance of getting scam is very low, or else, the exchange reputation will suffer.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀