Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All life with cryptocurrency  (Read 15924 times)
thecalle (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:44:55 PM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:54:08 PM

certainly.
from the first time Crypto appeared until now crypto is still developing and will continue to live.
slowly but surely all people will definitely join.
this is a fact.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:02:50 PM

Yes every new invention will get evolved. So is cryptocurreny. Now it is just a child I think. It has a long way to go.
Except for a section of the people, governments and authorities are still hesitating to accept its relevance, importance and potentiality.
It will become part of our life in the future and will be expanded even to remote areas where the people would available of its potentiality.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 05:09:58 PM

We need more crypto currency adoption. We need a lot of businesses to adopt bitcoin, and not to create more ICOs as creation of ICOs is hurting the Bitcoin bullrun.

I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:27:56 PM

Crypto is here to stay so it's going to happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 05:33:37 PM

Thats true. Good times for cryptos are right ahead. The only problem is the current time. Its the current bearish market that has shaken the crypto industry very badly, though i think it was very much needed after a big bullish market of Dec 2017.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:37:12 PM

The more global projects, the better for all of us. Every day there is a new project that is aimed at the mass market. Social networking blogs. And much more. You must become a member of this wonderful community. To feel all the advantages and disadvantages of the system.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:40:12 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency is future. Sooner or later they will firmly enter our lives. Maybe this will be Bitcoin or Ethereum, and maybe some sort of young promising project such as Sound Money Coin.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:41:10 PM

Cryptocurrency will continue to grow people nowadays have used it a lot and the benefits for them all over the world already know what crypto is so this will continue to grow until it continues.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:10:06 PM

Crypto will just need one platform that may make it widely known to individuals. If facebook coin will soon be introduced to the public, all the rest of the cryptocurrencies like DASH and all others may be seen by people and will realize how they were living under a rock. When I first introduce BTC to a very techie guy he was very amaze how things were happening while he is online all his life and kept updating his computer network skills.

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:27:31 PM

Actually you need to learn more about the ICO projects which are all coming with the good life usage proposal integration on blockchain platform. Those kinds of the project need a big growth and we need to agree those projects get the good reach.
Then only we can find life changing moment with the crypto.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:27:40 PM

That is what the crypto community here is educating all the people around the world, as blockchain and crypto represent the next generation technology and obviously this is something the world needs for efficiency, transparency and every process or work to be done precisely so yeah crypto will be everywhere.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:53:32 PM

Now there are lots of crypto communities where they always use this blockchain that is growing rapidly and growing so this will continue to be widely used throughout the world.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:13:50 AM

When you are talking about inhabitants, are you trying to tell us that one day, goat, chickens and other animals will actually know how to make use of the blockchain or are you just giving a figure of speech because when you talk about the inhabitants of the earth ?

You are not just talking about humans but every living thing on this planet earth which is never possible, though one thing I know for sure is that in years to come 80% of the world population will know about crypto and not just know about crypto but will also be a part of it. But, I do see some special dogs and cats are using mobile phone and television which are done for entertainment purposes. This way, why not they may get trained for actual usage of blockchain too ?

Cryptos are evolving and may become as an omnipresent thing one day or other. Also, I am sure blockchain technology may evolve for the welfare of everyone else in this planet by providing a platform for it.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 05:17:26 AM

Certainly. That’s why I never lose hope of holding some of it until its right moon.Although it will suffer more discouraging pricedrop since we are still at the early era of using crypto and mass adoption is really needed.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
invBeejay

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:06:53 AM
Merited by usekevin (1)

Now a days cryptocurrency became a part and parcel of life. King of Cryptocurrency is bitcoin. We can use bitcoin both as an asset and as currency. In some countries , bitcoin is a legal one and in some countries we can use bitcoin as an asset alone
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:16:52 AM

Yes It is evolving every now and then. And it is good news for all of those wanting the crypto market to stay here forever.
But is it very much sad that the new invention is yet to reach the door-steps of every people across the globe. Here in my country, cryptocurrency is banned. But I hope it will spread its wings across the globe.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:18:41 AM

I agree to this. Blockchain and cryptocurrency is the future of internet.

tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:20:03 AM

Yes, I agree with you that this Cryptocurrency continues to grow. And now even many people have entered the world of Cryptocurrency. They try to continue to develop this technology and even become a medium of payment. We must be ready with this technology to be used in life every day.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:20:38 AM

From the moment that cryptocurrency has started its journey many people adopt it and constantly happening, in fact in 10 years of existence of cryptocurrency it creates awareness and been able to be used by many establishments and over the future years it be essential.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: