Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All life with cryptocurrency  (Read 15924 times)
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:52:01 AM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.
I agree with this view because crypto is the trend of the times and no one can stop it.When our lives are growing and science and technology are born. Bitcoin along with Blockchain technology is gradually applied in life. Crypto will change people and living environment and bring convenience and wealth.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:17:37 AM

The fact is that more and more crypto growth is here throughout the world, including in my country, many people who already know bitcoin even though they only know and don't understand it, but I am sure over time they will do business also in crypto

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:24:20 AM

The fact is that more and more crypto growth is here throughout the world, including in my country, many people who already know bitcoin even though they only know and don't understand it, but I am sure over time they will do business also in crypto
just like that maybe it was the initial step for crypto recognition. but they will know crypto is a complicated part that can make us dizzy when learning it. it's better to just know it as a trading investment asset, it's better I think.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:36:09 AM

It's good for you then, people on your country start knowing bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Meanwhile here in my country, people still don't care about bitcoin and cryptocurrency but i hope someday people here in my country start knowing the benefit of cryptocurrency.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:52:06 AM

It's good for you then, people on your country start knowing bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Meanwhile here in my country, people still don't care about bitcoin and cryptocurrency but i hope someday people here in my country start knowing the benefit of cryptocurrency.
if so, the government officials will have an influence there. when the government makes rules and socializes crypto maybe people in your country will start to be interested in crypto. not only knowing crypto, they must be able to use crypto for their lives as an alternative to fiat money.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:40:26 AM

Crypto currencies will hold on this world but still need some more time to stabilize and sustain the crypto market trading. Hope it will change th third world people lives as soon as it will legalized in all over the world.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:44:22 AM

Crypto currencies has been so helpful, it help people economically and the transaction system become more efficient, the problem of adoption now lies in the government, some government only see crypto as the fake coin or criminal coin when we can have the same mindset, crypto will make our lives become better
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:52:33 AM

Cryptocurrency is taking the steps to total mass adoption and very soon no single soul will be left out ,we don't have to advertise for those who haven't because in the future cryptocurrency itself will call out to them all
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:08:47 AM

Some time ago, I would probably say that there are really a lot of possibilities. But I think that there are really very cool motivational situations, that now people are ready to live with cryptocurrencies and work in this direction.
therhslv

Merit: 264

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:17:02 AM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.

Not sure if it will happen very soon , but there is still alot ( i mean huge number ) of people that don't know what is Cryptocurrency ( blockchain ) . And it will take alot of time probably to get mass adoption . I still know alot of people that thinks crypto (blockchain ) is some kind of piramid scheme and so on ....
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:26:33 AM

Salagi electricity, the internet is still running crypto keeps burning, crypto is currently very much in the interest of people in the world, both the government, the private world and the state. For this reason, crypto continues to be used and will not die at any time.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:47:07 AM

maybe crypto currency was created using time and technology developments and it might also be a crypto currency that is needed in its development economic development must be in line with the times and technology

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:48:23 AM

Right. Just like what is happening now. Cryptocurrency is greater than before because of it's capabilities of being a digtal money. Also, many businesses are now curious and attracted with blockchain technology. It is starting to be well known and our life is more convenient than before with cryptocurrency.
cafee_orange

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:55:16 AM

cryptocurrency has taught me about technological knowledge, cryptocurrency has also given me enough income, I am sure cryptocurrency will continue to live with its technology, many people like cryptocurrency because those who have successfully made profits here, those who have not joined cryptocurrency will certainly feel regret in their lives.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:18:50 AM

Every day the cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and we will not let it go out of our lives. And she is still very young, so there is room to grow, and we will help her in this.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:18:56 AM

The hope of everyone who has long been in the field of cryptocurrency.
Because with this you can change back the high and happy exchange rate we can get success like before again.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:32:38 AM

Crypto is just at the beginning of a long journey... it is immature and just the first version ....
A huge structure is already growing and getting into place... more than just people buying stuff with crypto or the investment in mining hardware / renewable energy, a whole web of jobs, rules, companies, foundations, laws, liquidity is already here!
Some people still choose to turn their back to something that is there and it is going nowhere
Do you think that all this is going away suddenly, or it is going to evolve and get bigger and wider??? I think it is a no brainer

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:37:20 AM

yes I also think crypto currencies will also stand better every year, because crypto currencies also have many people who use them for investment and to save assets that are good and profitable in the future.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:44:06 AM

yes I also think crypto currencies will also stand better every year, because crypto currencies also have many people who use them for investment and to save assets that are good and profitable in the future.

Stupidity cryptocurrency is used to hide assets. Or transfer assets through abroad. And what am I wrong? They invest. I hid $ 1,000,000 from my wife and said sorry sorry dear I invested in some kind of project all spent)

miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:02:24 AM

I think so, cryptocurrencies will become an integral part of our life, but it will happen not earlier than in 3-5 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: