Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All life with cryptocurrency  (Read 15924 times)
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:42:17 PM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.

I can only agree with that. The last few years have shown that cryptocurrencys are spreading and more and more people are using them. If this development continues over the next few years, we will soon be able to pay with them worldwide. This will certainly facilitate and simplify global trade and lead to new growth. But for that we must all continue to support and use cryptocurrencys.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:43:03 PM

I learned not so long ago about cryptocurrencies, but I think that cryptocurrencies will be able to make very great opportunities for realization and further elevation over other financial world systems.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 02:44:40 PM

I see that with cryptocurrency you can achieve a lot and even make money, I like working with it and learning something new.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:51:36 PM

Cryptocurrency will continue to grow and fulfill human desire to live easier. The fact that various new projects continue to enter various fields with the latest technology continues to be developed. However, not all earthlings can walk with crypto. It will not be easy to awaken the entire world community to get involved in crypto, so it takes a very long time to see that happen.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:57:25 PM

Cryptocurrency will continue to grow and fulfill human desire to live easier. The fact that various new projects continue to enter various fields with the latest technology continues to be developed. However, not all earthlings can walk with crypto. It will not be easy to awaken the entire world community to get involved in crypto, so it takes a very long time to see that happen.
As it is our desires and wants to be a part of growing technology today, nobody pushing us. This what we've looking for and crypto adoption will give a huge change into our lifestyle and so many others. But some individuals never saw this and in fact they just ignored this.
Anyways, that's there thinking towards crypto and we just give them chance. Soon they will realize and found out what crypto could be in their life.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:28:23 PM

I learned not so long ago about cryptocurrencies, but I think that cryptocurrencies will be able to make very great opportunities for realization and further elevation over other financial world systems.
You're right. Cryptocurrency will continue to live until all people will realize its real value as the best form of currency ever created. It is here to offer us the freedom to control and manage our own income without any assistance from banks. It's more safe and secured now knowing we are responsible for the security of our own money.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:30:37 PM

For me crypto is just an investment, I still rely on sources of income from work, and business, but I hope that the future of Crypto can be great again so that it can make my life change positively.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:58:33 PM

I think evolution has already happened. I think crypto has now taken its place in our lives. I use it quite well in my daily life. I have problems with the bank, but it's not a problem. One day everyone will dream of the bank that will make the transaction with crypto.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:42:58 PM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.

I'm not sure that many people in Africa will need cryptocurrencies in the coming decades. But the blockchain technology is already used around the world and will only continue to evolve. Thanks to her, we will see many more interesting things that can improve people's lives.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:20:23 PM

I already see how cryptocurrencies entered the lives of many people from different countries. See how many local boards on this forum. It seems to me that all countries and peoples of the world are represented here. This is the introduction of cryptocurrency to the masses. The more global cryptocurrency coverage the better. They are already international. It is very happy.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 10:36:03 PM

As life goes on and cryptocurrency is continues spreading everywhere in the world and all sort of people are getting involve in it.  But i think cryptocurrency should be a course for studying  in school to educated the upcoming young ones to study the blockchain technology and it will help to get more intelligent ones to improve their lives in the blockchain technology.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:09:07 PM

I'm not sure that many people in Africa will need cryptocurrencies in the coming decades. But the blockchain technology is already used around the world and will only continue to evolve. Thanks to her, we will see many more interesting things that can improve people's lives.
for now it can still develop and can still be used but for a long time we don't know what will happen.
maybe in the future there will be new technology tools that are more sophisticated and more interesting, so Cryptocurrency may not be able to grow anymore, it's just a possibility because what happens in the future no one knows.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 11:15:58 PM

Things are really evolving really quickly and am sure apart from this year we had like three great years back in the days for most Cryptocurrencies still the struggles continues and hopefully things pickup after all the smoke is over

Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:19:35 PM

maybe it can happen in the future because in the present everything can happen, maybe in the future Bitcoin and Altcoin can be done for payments in any country.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:24:35 PM

It is only a matter of time where everyone will be adept in using crypto for their everyday living. Just like using smartphone. Before, it is too expensive to buy one, now many people can afford to buy this gadget. And with a lot of crypto integrating in mobile app, no wonder we will reach the golden age of crypto where a large percentage of people living on Earth know how it works.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:34:06 PM

maybe it can happen in the future because in the present everything can happen, maybe in the future Bitcoin and Altcoin can be done for payments in any country.
yes, maybe, what is currently considered also cannot happen in the future.
anything can happen, because we don't know what will happen.
but if all life is Cryptocurrency, it's not easy because it depends on the government in each country.
the process is also not easy to make it happen.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:41:10 PM

You are right and I admit it, because even though the price sometimes goes down but actually crypto always experiences good development, crypto always experiences growth in terms of popularity, adoption and innovation
My point is that crypto is becoming increasingly popular, has more users and more new concepts and ideas are being implemented and that is clear evidence that crypto continues to develop rather than die just because the price falls

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:52:35 PM

the more people who are interested in crypto make crypto grow, crypto can survive because of the support from investors and holders, crypto will definitely expand throughout the world, but for now crypto cannot be accepted and legalized in some countries and regulations are needed to crypto

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:13:36 AM

This is quite impossible to happen. Cryptocurrency adopt need not just the support of marketing teams and hypes, it should be implemented by the government of any country, in that case, then it can be possilbe but thinking of a reason that is very simple, not every people in this world knows how to use cellphones or computers.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:02:00 AM

Yes, I also hope that the cryptocurrency can develop even better, so that in the future it has been recognized by the whole world because of the benefits it provides, so cryptocurrency will be able to last long and more people will use it and this is a positive thing for crypto itself

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: