Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto Currrencies failed to solve the Problem??  (Read 726 times)
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:08:07 PM

Being a Crypto currency lover for a long time . I loved one thing people believing on solution or Solution for the problem using crypto currency . Not only believing even they were investing . But i found lots of solution were just fake promises . Lots were submitted big white paper with lots of hopes only with the intention of raising funds . Do you find any currency really solve the problem??
I think it's not a failure, it only takes longer until people turn to cryptocurrency. crypto's main problem today is adoption and regulation because both of these, many projects that actually can solve difficult problems to get users on their platform. we can't blame the developers because they can't do anything. the thing they can do is make and develop.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:16:05 PM

Being a Crypto currency lover for a long time . I loved one thing people believing on solution or Solution for the problem using crypto currency . Not only believing even they were investing . But i found lots of solution were just fake promises . Lots were submitted big white paper with lots of hopes only with the intention of raising funds . Do you find any currency really solve the problem??

Not the crypto currency solves a problem, the blockchain does.
The problem of trust.
You can also have a blockchain without a crypto currency but then the financial incentive to keep it alive is gone. Therefore this only makes sense in the form of a 'private blockchain' where trust is already given.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
ShakilTaj35

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:26:10 PM

Yes, i found Dent Coin. It changed my life. I had to buy mobile data with very high price. Finally i found Dent app and i was able to buy with a cheap rate. That time i set a shop to sell data to public.

H       The First High Interest       ▐▀  █  █ █▀▀▀ ▀█▄ ▄█▀  ▀▌        !!! FREE !!!       Telegram       H
E       Blockchain  Certificate       ▐   █▄▄█ █▀▀    ▐█▌     ▌        for  Bitcoin       Youtube        E
X             of  Deposit             ▐▄  █  █ █▄▄▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▄  ▄▌          Holders          Twitter        X
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:30:50 PM

There have been many crypto projects that have promised to solve many problems, but the purpose of these projects was just to raise money from investors and use them for personal interest. But they have been and are now very well-structured projects that will solve different problems in this world. For example, Bitcoin is also used as an alternative payment method for products and services.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:37:42 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrency failed to deliver the solution.
I think that people do not understand the solution. The solution doesn´t mean quick money scheme, but slow progress which could replace the classic financial market one day.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 09:08:16 PM

I share your sentiments, we have more of whitepaper than products In the crypt ecosystem of today but a few have solved problems in my opinion but haven't gotten the much needed exposure due to the decline In value of the cryptocurrency market...An examples of such projects is Robotina and

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:27:39 PM

I share your sentiments, we have more of whitepaper than products In the crypt ecosystem of today but a few have solved problems in my opinion but haven't gotten the much needed exposure due to the decline In value of the cryptocurrency market...An examples of such projects is Robotina and
to tell the truth I have already stopped counting all those projects in which I participated and And not only lost time, but also lost my money. There are a lot of them, and despite the fact that they turned out to be fraudulent, their technical documentation and all the information was available. It was in perfect order.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:31:27 PM

This picture is caused by the amount of the projects in this sphere. More ICOs, more investors, less regulation and more greed... and we see hundreds of useless projects here as result. But there are few projects that are really worthy.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:33:22 PM

to tell the truth I have already stopped counting all those projects in which I participated and And not only lost time, but also lost my money. There are a lot of them, and despite the fact that they turned out to be fraudulent, their technical documentation and all the information was available. It was in perfect order.

We have seen that technical document such as whitepaper is not enough to prove that a certain project will not screw investors. Many turned out to be fraudulent having well written wps. I think it would be better to present a working product rather than text documents.  That would be more appealing to investors.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 09:34:26 PM

Yes, you are right OP, there are a lot of project that only promise something and never happen, if most of projects will do what they say, there will a better use for crypto and a better price.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:22:22 AM

I only believed bitcoin and ethereum projects. Sadly, those projects are somewhat created most of the times just to raised fund and collect money without even pursuing their real objective. Those projects that aren't created to solve the problem but created for their own benefits.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:50:35 AM

A simple answer is, those cryptocurrencies which have been in the system for quite a long and still delivering are solving real-life problems. There are a whole lot and they a wide range of use cases meaning they address more than one problem.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:04:36 AM

for me the only one that can really help to solve our problems is bitcoin . Because bitcoin is so volatile than other coin in the market which is we can get alot of profits on it without working hard unlike other coins which is uncertain. And since it breaks the ATH i do believe until now that soon or later it will help us again to solve our problems.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:15:58 AM

I truly get where you are coming from, yes cryptocurrency does solve certain challenges and some out there, dont want to mention names have actually gone mainstream and it adoption is worldwide... while others are just as you called it, trying to steal funds

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:31:21 PM

I believe you are talking about ICO projects and not just crypto currency because there are a very big difference between both of them. ICO projects are projects that are still yet to become crypto currency, they are still at the stage of raising funds and until they are able to raise the expect amount of funds, it haven't become crypto yet.

Crypto currency itself have the ability to solve a lot of problem, we have seen this in bitcoin how it have been able to solve a very big problem in the financial world this is why it will always be the father of all crypto.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:12:40 PM

I truly get where you are coming from, yes cryptocurrency does solve certain challenges and some out there, dont want to mention names have actually gone mainstream and it adoption is worldwide... while others are just as you called it, trying to steal funds
If you really look at the current situation today, the cryptocurrency market has so far yielded a lot to most users of cryptocurrency. Of course, many of us managed to get a conclusion after 2016 and 2017. But you don’t have to forget that we are still only at the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market.
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:59:43 PM

If we look at the condition of cryptocurrency right now it's way of dealing with the problems and risks in cryptocurrency. And one of the fact is its stability despite the hardfork and issues about btc that caused it to crash and currently the cryptocurrency has gradually returned to its previous popularity and gradually returns the cryptocurrency market to a better position due to the increases the price of coins.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:35:52 PM

Well at some company, solve the problem using cryptocurrency as its tools is not easy as we see right now. Im sure at some point, their project was stuck because, you know. the goverment, limits their actions. Just like using crypto as paymen tools, etc.
elitemobb

Activity: 579

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:58:51 PM

You must understand that the problems of certain industries are not solved in one day. For example, solving problems in the industrial sector requires a lot of time and opportunities, so do not worry about projects that work and improve our world.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:50:47 PM

Well at some company, solve the problem using cryptocurrency as its tools is not easy as we see right now. Im sure at some point, their project was stuck because, you know. the goverment, limits their actions. Just like using crypto as paymen tools, etc.
but will the government forever limit crypto?
I don't think so because I think crypto will develop with government approval or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: