Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XME] MonerEOS - Fork 1:1 of Monero / 20:1 of EOS - Private cryptocurrency  (Read 12983 times)
MonerEOS (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 02:52:49 PM

What's the idea behind calling this coin MoneroEOS? I can't even come up with an explanation myself that would be smart and in your favor in any way.

Correct name MonerEOS (not MonerOEOS). What exactly is wrong with our name?

I think you did not understand the question of the friend, he just wants to know what was the purpose for the name of the coin to be called MonerEOS?

Since all the technology for the privacy of xme transactions is based on the development of Monero,and therefore reflected it in the name of our project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:00:21 PM

What's the idea behind calling this coin MoneroEOS? I can't even come up with an explanation myself that would be smart and in your favor in any way.

Its just name, Probably the devteam are trying his luck in combining the name of the 2 top cryptocurrency projects in hoping people might think its a legit crypto project.
Well, everyone will get their coins just for keeping xmr and eos, and what is your catch here?

Sounds like a plan to hype both project?  I think this is great news for both eos and xmr holder but I wonder, why are the community of both project isn't coming  here?  Do they know about this FORK?
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:11:35 PM

Monero and EOS join forces to create a fork? I am not very interested. some projects like this are just boasting, many other projects about big altcoin forks like Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV) and Ethereum Limited (ETHL) are just scam projects and become shitcoin.
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:14:08 PM

Monero and EOS join forces to create a fork? I am not very interested. some projects like this are just boasting, many other projects about big altcoin forks like Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV) and Ethereum Limited (ETHL) are just scam projects and become shitcoin.
We can not know exactly what the intentions of the developer. As already said, it is quite problematic to combine the platform with EOS. I wonder how the developer will do this.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:14:55 PM

We can not know exactly what the intentions of the developer. As already said, it is quite problematic to combine the platform with EOS. I wonder how the developer will do this.
Most likely, the developer has a specific action plan, or it will not be a project, but it is not clear what.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:19:01 PM

it is unreal and if someone believes in it then he doesn’t know how the market works now. larimer eos ceo has an opinion and will not let anyone take his designs that have been made over the years.
besides eos works on the principle of delegates if you didn't know that.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:46:13 PM

it is unreal and if someone believes in it then he doesn’t know how the market works now. larimer eos ceo has an opinion and will not let anyone take his designs that have been made over the years.
besides eos works on the principle of delegates if you didn't know that.
And what do these delegates mean? Before you say something, initially tell about this aspect as intelligibly as possible.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:13:07 PM

Its just name, Probably the devteam are trying his luck in combining the name of the 2 top cryptocurrency projects in hoping people might think its a legit crypto project.
Well, everyone will get their coins just for keeping xmr and eos, and what is your catch here?
I think that a person is looking for a catch in all projects and has every right to do this, because so many projects turn out to be a scam.

So many people in the crypto space have had unpalatable experiences with preannounced hardforks, most especially external bodies that claim to hard fork an already existing coin.
Well, one might give it a trial, since no one is asking for private key.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:02:14 PM

On the 5th, a snapshot of the chains will be taken, then we will see how development proceeds. I understand the picture will be taken at the same time?
So how will snapshot be done in an EOS system? So far, we have not received a clear answer from anyone.

WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:11:28 AM

On the 5th, a snapshot of the chains will be taken, then we will see how development proceeds. I understand the picture will be taken at the same time?
So how will snapshot be done in an EOS system? So far, we have not received a clear answer from anyone.
A picture of the eos network will be made just like the monero. What's the problem? maybe I do not fully understand the question?
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:04:04 PM

A picture of the eos network will be made just like the monero. What's the problem? maybe I do not fully understand the question?
What are you talking about? People ask how you can get a snapshot, because EOS has an unusual system.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:50:13 PM

At the moment, I, too, finally can not understand it and now I seriously thought about it. Can it really be implemented?
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 03:03:29 PM

At the moment, I, too, finally can not understand it and now I seriously thought about it. Can it really be implemented?
I think if the developer started it, then he is absolutely capable of it. Perhaps he is familiar with the professionals in terms of the blockchain and they will help him.
andykrd

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:15:53 PM

what about supported exchanges and wallets?

binance news says nothing about fork, exodus wallet says nothing about fork.
main site also not saying details.

If i get it right - the devs suggest to download their waller, import private keys and store XMR or EOS on their wallet?
Than it's 100% scam.
Fork in 2 days - and there is no details about it.

Correct me if i'm wrong, please.

All that we've got - shitty article on cointelegraph, but nothing specific their also.
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:17:31 PM

I think if the developer started it, then he is absolutely capable of it. Perhaps he is familiar with the professionals in terms of the blockchain and they will help him.

I personally believe that the guys will succeed, but I do not fully understand the practical actions, it is worth watching the development

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 06:22:38 PM

this is pretty rough eh? haha
not even an explorer up :/ (explorer.monereos.org as per the OP)
i think most exchanges are about fed up with these copy splice coins anyways man
i know i am Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:03:01 PM

How it could 1:1 Monero if it also 20:1 EOS?  And why? isn't better concentrate just on one ?
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:42:54 PM

this is pretty rough eh? haha
not even an explorer up :/ (explorer.monereos.org as per the OP)
i think most exchanges are about fed up with these copy splice coins anyways man
i know i am Tongue

I think adding a explorer is a matter of time and it will definitely be. At least it is absolutely necessary in my opinion.
MiltonGIF

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:10:22 PM

Correct name MonerEOS (not MonerOEOS). What exactly is wrong with our name?

I think you did not understand the question of the friend, he just wants to know what was the purpose for the name of the coin to be called MonerEOS?

Since all the technology for the privacy of xme transactions is based on the development of Monero,and therefore reflected it in the name of our project.
As for me, the name of a cryptocurrency does not play a special role. The main thing is the functionality of the coin and leadership in the cryptomarket.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:14:56 PM

No, just the opposite, the name of a token or a coin always affects the minds of investors. If they see familiar names, they are more likely to invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: