Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here we are! lovers' of bullish trend.  (Read 1744 times)
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 06:40:02 AM

Yes crypto market already in semi bullish trend because alot of altcoin already rebound from the bottom between 50% to 1000%, so its times to earn good money from crypto, but we have to see the price of BTC also because BTC is key for others price action of altcoin, if price Bitcoin keep going up although slowly so others altcoin have potential to rally. This is just beginning of bullish trend and we will se another huge bull market later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 06:46:33 AM

From the look of things it seemed the bullish trend has commenced and most of the langing indicators are showing uptrend signal. I am a lover of bullish trend and I do wish the market keep going upwards with a little reset along the ways and I do believe that we all has the desire of seeing bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market be in good condition.
The bearish trend that commenced in December around 15, 2017 seem to be over and now we are awaiting another bull run that may create another pathways that we have never seeing before. My desired is that all the cryptocurrencies holders and enthusiast become millionaires, billionaires and the leaders of the world financial system.

I wish you had a more original idea when you thought of creating a new thread like this.
Seriously? "love of bullish trend"?? What's next? Lover of double top pattern reversal??

I understand and even reciprocate your sarcasm (to a degree)

On the other hand, you should in fact expect some people to love, for example, dead cat's bounces as they typically give you a chance to unwind your losing positions with a minimal loss. Damn, we should all love them. Conversely, if you are deep in shorts you may not in fact love bull runs, that's true. Most certainly, you will outright hate them. But as the saying goes, there's only one step between love and hate, so when you change your exposure from short to long, you will start to love the bull all over again

As far as OP's enthusiasm is considered, we are not in a bullish trend yet, if anything we're at the extreme edge of a rising wedge, which means we're due for a dip back to sub 3800 levels

See, you definitely love rising wedges

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:18:21 AM

The bullish trend is still far from happening. It only raises a few dollars, if the price reach or pass 5k then I would believe that the bull is coming. So far it's still at $4,060 and didn't get over $4,100.
It does not have to increase big time, a stable but constant increase is good.
What we are seeing now is a bullish trend, why? Because the price is increasing, and not only on BTC but for some coins as well.
Breaking resistance is easy but when we break more, that's the time that the price could go crazy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:19:47 AM

I agree that OP is a bit too enthusiastic, the market situation has become better, but still not a good sign to bullish, the market did go up but will fall down again soon, I understand that a lot of people are frustrated by the continous bearish market and wish that the bull will come soon, but seems like it won't be happening so soon, need to be more patience
arpon11 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:28:45 AM

The bullish trend is still far from happening. It only raises a few dollars, if the price reach or pass 5k then I would believe that the bull is coming. So far it's still at $4,060 and didn't get over $4,100.
You can now check https://coinmarketcap.com. since yesterday after this thread was opened there is a high significant gained.  Bitcoin is currently around $4225 the highest so far this year. The strongest resistance level I know before $5000 was around $4250 resistance level. If that level is broken? bitcoin has entered another channel but this time an upward one.  However,  this is a personal views and not recommendation to invest.  I have been in this market for sometimes now and I hope we make more money by buying at the right time!
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 10:24:55 AM

You can now check https://coinmarketcap.com. since yesterday after this thread was opened there is a high significant gained.  Bitcoin is currently around $4225 the highest so far this year. The strongest resistance level I know before $5000 was around $4250 resistance level. If that level is broken?

I'm not sure if the 4225 high is the highest high so far this year

Regardless, it seems to me that we should take an earlier point of reference. I think we should proceed from the lowest low reached during the bear trend which started in 2018. If I'm not mistaken it was December 20th (not very far from 2018 anyway) and after that we rebounded to almost 4400. That should be our major resistance level. Besides, in February we also surged to almost 4300 but didn't stay there (all prices are Bitfinex)

As you can see, we have a pretty big distance to cover before we break out

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:04:56 PM

The bullish trend is happening on the altcoin, but for bitcoin, I don't think so because the trend of bitcoin still going to go up and down and we are difficult to predict when the bullish will occurs.
The bearish still there even in the altcoin, there are many altcoins still on the bottom and wait for a good moment to increase. But I am sure that the bullish trend for bitcoin will happen, it seems the altcoin market needs to adjust to the new price first.

The good part is when after the bearish happens for altcoins it will become a bearish market for BTC too. After all it happened on 2017 Q4, when ICO investors started to realized things, they bought so many tokens and money keep entering in the crypto market leading all coins 'prices to hike. Now it may heppen happen again and that is what we are waiting.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:40:53 PM

Bull is not something like this at all. People keep mistaking a bit of increase and bull and it is so annoying. You do not call a 500 bucks increase a bull, certainly not couple hundred. Bull is when the trend is going upwards constantly day after day like the 2017 December huge run, even if that stopped at 10k it would have been a bull run because we increased like a thousand a day for many days and that is what bull is.

In order to call what we have a bull we need to go to 4.5k first, than 5k than 5.5k than 6k and so forth for at least a week, after that it will increase itself anyway and it will be a bull. We are in a stable market right now, this is stagnant and stable, we go up a bit but we go down a bit and we constantly do that and that 's stable market not bull market.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:20:48 PM

However,  this is a personal views and not recommendation to invest.  I have been in this market for sometimes now and I hope we make more money by buying at the right time!

You can also make more money by shorting at the right time, which has been the most profitable thing to do for over a year. Sure, at one point the trend will reverse, but we need confirmations first, and when we finally have these confirmations, you can always go long after that.

If you think logically, we won't be seeing the price explode to insane levels. Just like how Bitcoin offered great shorting opportunities for such a long period of time, so will you have more than enough long opportunities when we're trending up.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 05:12:24 PM

If you think logically, we won't be seeing the price explode to insane levels. Just like how Bitcoin offered great shorting opportunities for such a long period of time, so will you have more than enough long opportunities when we're trending up

Logic is the last thing you should employ in such speculative markets as Bitcoin

And Bitcoin is certainly not alone in this department. The famous phrase by John Keynes about markets staying irrational longer that you can stay solvent was said in respect to stock markets, and while there is an ultimate limit as to how low Bitcoin can fall, there's virtually no limit as to how high it can rise

Remember that dude from early 2017 who lost a pile of cash trying to short Bitcoin? This was a wake-up call for all the shorters out there (read, the price can in fact explode to insane levels in less than no time as it did in the past many times). Everyone and his grandma should stay away from naked shorts at all costs at all times

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:00:39 PM

The bearish trend that commenced in December around 15, 2017 seem to be over and now we are awaiting another bull run that may create another pathways that we have never seeing before. My desired is that all the cryptocurrencies holders and enthusiast become millionaires, billionaires and the leaders of the world financial system.

I hope we won't put our hopes so high to be expecting an outstanding breakout so that we don't have heart break. I don't think the market is ready for that kind of bull this year.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:59:51 PM

I would also very much like all holders to become millionaires. I also believe that the bearish trend has come to an end and now we can only wait for the next major player. Positive mood only continues to increase and it cant but rejoice.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:37:53 PM

I would also very much like all holders to become millionaires. I also believe that the bearish trend has come to an end and now we can only wait for the next major player. Positive mood only continues to increase and it cant but rejoice.
Considering its market flows still we are belong to the bear moods of crypto. Not exactly we move far from $4k and to think earlier for the bull runs. All are subject for price changes but we are so hopeful that it will continue to move even with that slow moving market but at least we have that.
And for some who have still money to risk better not to lost this opportunity to buy more as its still in cheap.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:37:31 PM

We hope so too.   But I will advise op and other who are hopeful not to expect too much from the market. Just focus on some other things like day trading, and other works, if not you will keep getting heart broken and may eventually slip into depression.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:02:23 PM

To be honest no one wants to see bearish trend in the market because it's very difficult and very risky situation for us . But yeah i hope it will ended soon and bulls show up again. Like literally because nowadays market is not totally showing a good progress,wherein just always sliding back after increasing. So i wish bearish will last soon especially on this month of April because it's looks like not yet over.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:39:57 PM

Yes crypto market already in semi bullish trend because alot of altcoin already rebound from the bottom between 50% to 1000%, so its times to earn good money from crypto, but we have to see the price of BTC also because BTC is key for others price action of altcoin, if price Bitcoin keep going up although slowly so others altcoin have potential to rally. This is just beginning of bullish trend and we will se another huge bull market later.
Are you certain of this mate ? I am just asking so as to know what to do to my portfolio and be sure that my 96 different coins that has been in one of my portfolio has not already turned to shitcoins because I can’t seems to see any increase in most of the altcoins that I am holding except Bitcoin and ethereum, all of my other altcoins are still the way they are and I am surprised to see that you mentioned an increase from 50% to as high as 1000%, is there anything that I am missing out ?

I know bitcoin is already preparing to drag some altcoins we have up and not those ones being pump internally through manipulation, and I am still waiting for my coins to legally pump.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:28:20 PM

We are still far from a bullish trend. It's still a clear bearish move by Bitcoin making lower highs.
Bitstamp Chart:
In December the high price was 4236
In January 4190
Now 4130

Clear lower highs.
If we won't break 4236 in a few weeks it's going to end with a big dump again. This will be the first step towards a bull market. THe second one is going to 5000 dollars again.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:40:26 PM

From the look of things it seemed the bullish trend has commenced and most of the langing indicators are showing uptrend signal. I am a lover of bullish trend and I do wish the market keep going upwards with a little reset along the ways and I do believe that we all has the desire of seeing bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market be in good condition.
I desire so to for all cryptocurrency holders to become millionaire but I do hope they will not dump the coin at any slight increase they see in the market which they may see that it is good enough to sell, we will all strongly catch the bull if we can be patience enough for it to full mature and not send the bull back at a little speed.

I am very optimistic that Bitcoin will get to $10,000 by the end of the year but I still don’t see that as bull run as against the target of $30,000 dollars being speculated as the ATH for bitcoin which we may not see until year 2020. So for me, I will keep holding my coin till 2020 when I can finally become a millionaire through crypto.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:31:33 PM

Remember that dude from early 2017 who lost a pile of cash trying to short Bitcoin? This was a wake-up call for all the shorters out there (read, the price can in fact explode to insane levels in less than no time as it did in the past many times). Everyone and his grandma should stay away from naked shorts at all costs at all times

I don't know what dude you're referring to who lost big time shorting Bitcoin in 2017, but it was a year completely different from where we are today. One doesn't short against a bullish trend and hold that position open for so long, because you're basically wrecking yourself here, just like those who were long in 2018 believing a recovery to $20,000 was due.

Every trend has its so called confirmations of market behavior, either bullish or bearish, and when you ignore these confirmations, you're asking for problems, it's that simple.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:11:09 AM

I always patient waiting for bull market in crypto because i very believe this will coming soon or later and i dont want to miss it. In 2017 i missing big opportunity to make huge money because i sell all crypto in 2016. So i dont want to make the same mistake again.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: