Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: StackGambler/StackGod Liar, Cheater and Scammer  (Read 1009 times)
crashingcrypto

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:45:01 PM

Simple question Stack, were the hashes given to you on March 6?  Are those hashes in a conversation between you and Nightwanderer?

Yeah, apparently I was sent the hashes for two games, which I found out today. I didn't make use of them; I didn't even know what they were, and as you can see in the video, I simply ignored them. I know, and you know, that I played fairly and without cheating. If you consider NightWanderer's video enough to not pay me, I can understand your decision. I see why you think I cheated, and I see why this is your new excuse. It's a good one. I, on the other hand, don't believe my funds should be withdrawn until you can actually prove that I made use of the two hashes (which I didn't). Ball's in your court now.
When did you receive these hashes? Before or after your wins on CrashDoge?

Before, but as you can see, I ignored them. I didn't even know what they were or how to use them. So far, what crashingcrypto has provided is not even close to proof of me cheating. Him and I both know I won fairly.
If you had the hash before you played then you could calculate the outcome of every round. You also won a ridiculous amount that is very close to certain to not happen fairly. BTW, you were also going into playing trying to 100x your deposit which is also very unlikely to happen.

You need to give back what you withdrew. You are in the wrong.
Going through what y'all said and I'm surprised how a gambler will continue to gamble to the extent of waging a huge amount on a site which barely pay you all your previous winning in full?
In addition, the guy which expose the hash was the same guy who owe Stack gambler some fund and Stack said he got the hash after his games? I don't see anyone in the world that will see free winning link like that and ignore it not mention we gamblers that usually look for a means nag the house.

The only person that can make us know the truth is the Night wanderer.

NightWanderer AKA str9 has discord.  It is NightWanderer#5022.  Feel free to reach out to him.  He has come clean.

All of our sites are offline now, we have about $20 left to payout to people that had real balances on the sites which will be done soon now that we know what happened.  As far as the future of these sites, I'm not sure if they will come back online or not.  The real losers here are us.  The amount of money spent to start all of this up and the time put in cannot be recovered.  It's a shame the guy can't just admit he cheated and end the BS.  He's still living in a fantasy land where he thinks we will pay him out for cheating the game. 
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:52:26 PM

The guy who stole the hashes is not the sites dev.  He doesn't work for the sites.  He simply was put on teamviewer to fix some things with the server because he knows the game code very well and he screenshotted the master seed.  They are simply attempting to strong arm a payment out if us.  If it was a legit win, they would have been paid.  It's fraud.  Nothing more.

This seems like a serious flaw in your security practices. Hopefully, in your future endeavors you will apply the lesson learned here. Or is there no way to allow someone to work on the server without having access to the master seed? If that is the case, I will never use a site that uses "provably fair" again.
crashingcrypto

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:03:50 PM

The guy who stole the hashes is not the sites dev.  He doesn't work for the sites.  He simply was put on teamviewer to fix some things with the server because he knows the game code very well and he screenshotted the master seed.  They are simply attempting to strong arm a payment out if us.  If it was a legit win, they would have been paid.  It's fraud.  Nothing more.

This seems like a serious flaw in your security practices. Hopefully, in your future endeavors you will apply the lesson learned here. Or is there no way to allow someone to work on the server without having access to the master seed? If that is the case, I will never use a site that uses "provably fair" again.

It won't happen again.  This just goes to prove you can't trust anybody when it comes to crypto.  We never came close to being insolvent, it's just Stack's big win was from fraud and not actual games.  Another player had a large win and got paid out before we could prove it was due to fraud. 

Lesson learned.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 09:08:03 PM

Simple question Stack, were the hashes given to you on March 6?  Are those hashes in a conversation between you and Nightwanderer?

Yeah, apparently I was sent the hashes for two games, which I found out today. I didn't make use of them; I didn't even know what they were, and as you can see in the video, I simply ignored them. I know, and you know, that I played fairly and without cheating. If you consider NightWanderer's video enough to not pay me, I can understand your decision. I see why you think I cheated, and I see why this is your new excuse. It's a good one. I, on the other hand, don't believe my funds should be withdrawn until you can actually prove that I made use of the two hashes (which I didn't). Ball's in your court now.
When did you receive these hashes? Before or after your wins on CrashDoge?

Before, but as you can see, I ignored them. I didn't even know what they were or how to use them. So far, what crashingcrypto has provided is not even close to proof of me cheating. Him and I both know I won fairly.
If you had the hash before you played then you could calculate the outcome of every round. You also won a ridiculous amount that is very close to certain to not happen fairly. BTW, you were also going into playing trying to 100x your deposit which is also very unlikely to happen.

You need to give back what you withdrew. You are in the wrong.
Going through what y'all said and I'm surprised how a gambler will continue to gamble to the extent of waging a huge amount on a site which barely pay you all your previous winning in full?
In addition, the guy which expose the hash was the same guy who owe Stack gambler some fund and Stack said he got the hash after his games? I don't see anyone in the world that will see free winning link like that and ignore it not mention we gamblers that usually look for a means nag the house.

The only person that can make us know the truth is the Night wanderer.

NightWanderer AKA str9 has discord.  It is NightWanderer#5022.  Feel free to reach out to him.  He has come clean.

All of our sites are offline now, we have about $20 left to payout to people that had real balances on the sites which will be done soon now that we know what happened.  As far as the future of these sites, I'm not sure if they will come back online or not.  The real losers here are us.  The amount of money spent to start all of this up and the time put in cannot be recovered.  It's a shame the guy can't just admit he cheated and end the BS.  He's still living in a fantasy land where he thinks we will pay him out for cheating the game. 
Huh This is too much than I could ever imagine but I'm thinking why would NightWanderer do such things to begin with, do you guys have some misunderstand or was he not been paid for every services he rendered to the company? Why would he jeopardize something he created.

StackGambler

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:45:37 PM

The fact there is real proof of you having the game hash's before you placed the winning bets should make the wins null and void in my own opinion  regardless if you used the information or not. You were given an inside edge.  

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Plus StackGambler's answer to Quicksy's question earlier. I don't know if StackGambler actively solicited those hashes, but even if he received them "accidentally" or whatever the excuse was - the right thing to do would be to inform the site's admin and not continue playing.

A gambling site where the "dev" hands out seeds is not to be trusted either.

I didn't even know the hash was sent to me until yesterday. There is video evidence that I ignored it. I never used it to cheat in any way.

More importantly, crashingcrypto is lying - NightWanderer was the only developer of the site who coded everything. He wasn't just some random dude who helped out. crashingcrypto willingly and knowingly hired a well-known scammer to work on his site. Oh well, I think everything that needs to be said has already been said here. You guys can make your own judgement. Myself and the site owners know I didn't cheat, but it seems they are doing everything in their power to make it look otherwise.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 10:09:02 PM

The guy who stole the hashes is not the sites dev.  He doesn't work for the sites.  He simply was put on teamviewer to fix some things with the server because he knows the game code very well and he screenshotted the master seed.  They are simply attempting to strong arm a payment out if us.  If it was a legit win, they would have been paid.  It's fraud.  Nothing more.

That sounds even worse. Outsiders being "simply [...] put on teamviewer" on a production server, what could possibly go wrong Roll Eyes

Everything about you just screams utter incompetence.

the site owners know I didn't cheat

You had the seeds and you won high-risk bets. How would they know that you didn't cheat?
StackGambler

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:13:04 PM

That sounds even worse. Outsiders being "simply [...] put on teamviewer" on a production server, what could possibly go wrong Roll Eyes

Everything about you just screams utter incompetence.

They're not just incompetent, they're scammers.

This whole "cheating" fiasco only started a few days ago. Their original reason for not paying me was the KYC bullshit, and this was weeks before NightWanderer came forward with any claims against me. Regardless of whether or not they think I cheated, they had no intention to pay me out all along: they're just switching excuses from a shitty one to a better one. The bitcointalk police have made their judgement based on the evidence (that I "probably" cheated even though there's no hard proof) and that's fine, but these people are clearly scammers and have been from the very beginning. Thankfully, devans sees this and will continue to keep the warning up on the license page until I am paid out. I will also be pursuing criminal litigation against the two individuals who are running and illegal gambling site as well as processing withdrawals to minors in illegal jurisdictions.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
Stackus Aurelius (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:40:40 AM

Stackgambler, I meant to ask you yesterday but forgot.  If you did not know you had the hashes and did not know what to do with them, why did you ask for a hash that was higher up?
StackGambler

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:41:35 AM

Stackgambler, I meant to ask you yesterday but forgot.  If you did not know you had the hashes and did not know what to do with them, why did you ask for a hash that was higher up?

I didn't. That's a doctored screenshot. I ignored the hashes entirely, and didn't even know what they were up until yesterday.

Stackus Aurelius (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:57:09 AM

Here you say you never had access to the hashes

I personally never had access to the hashes, although the dev (NightWanderer) and other players did.

You ask for proof, proof given.  Then you ask for a video (which was also provided).

Also, please show me a gif or video of that conversation as I have, because that appears to be completely doctored. I know that NightWanderer sent the hashes to other players, but I personally never received them.

Here you say they were doctored pictures and it never happened.

That conversation is entirely doctored and never happened.

Say the evidence is fake

but if they can create some fake evidence that shows I cheated, then suddenly they redeem themselves in the eyes of the community,

Here you finally admit you had the hashes after lying about not having them on previous post

Yeah, apparently I was sent the hashes for two games, which I found out today. I didn't make use of them; I didn't even know what they were, and as you can see in the video, I simply ignored them. I know, and you know, that I played fairly and without cheating.

I had them but ignored them

Before, but as you can see, I ignored them. I didn't even know what they were or how to use them.

Back to a doctored screenshot, similar answer when you were asked if you had them and replied “i never had access to the hashes” only to subsequently say you did have them.

I didn't. That's a doctored screenshot. I ignored the hashes entirely, and didn't even know what they were up until yesterday.

Does that appear to be a consistent or honest person making those statements?

StackGambler

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:59:46 AM

Here you say you never had access to the hashes

I personally never had access to the hashes, although the dev (NightWanderer) and other players did.

You ask for proof, proof given.  Then you ask for a video (which was also provided).

Also, please show me a gif or video of that conversation as I have, because that appears to be completely doctored. I know that NightWanderer sent the hashes to other players, but I personally never received them.

Here you say they were doctored pictures and it never happened.

That conversation is entirely doctored and never happened.

Say the evidence is fake

but if they can create some fake evidence that shows I cheated, then suddenly they redeem themselves in the eyes of the community,

Here you finally admit you had the hashes after lying about not having them on previous post

Yeah, apparently I was sent the hashes for two games, which I found out today. I didn't make use of them; I didn't even know what they were, and as you can see in the video, I simply ignored them. I know, and you know, that I played fairly and without cheating.

I had them but ignored them

Before, but as you can see, I ignored them. I didn't even know what they were or how to use them.

Back to a doctored screenshot, similar answer when you were asked if you had them and replied “i never had access to the hashes” only to subsequently say you did have them.

Does that appear to be a consistent or honest person making those statements?

You fail to understand that the video (valid proof) and the screenshot (doctored) are two different things. Yesterday, I found out your dev had sent me the hashes as he had sent to multiple people. At the time, I didn't know what they were and I totally ignored them. While I was playing on your site, I did not know I had had those hashes sent to me, nor did I know how to use them. As I said, I only found out about this yesterday. It's your choice whether you choose to believe me or not. Regardless of all of this, you two had the intention to scam me well before any cheating accusations were brought forward, so all of this is pretty irrelevant. You two are liars and scammers, not to mention your whole operation is illegal. Two days, tick tock.

Stackus Aurelius (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:25:56 AM

Listen, I will make this very simple.  I have authority from those involved in CrashDoge to make the following statement.  

While it is “possible” you did not cheat it is not probably.   The team at CrashDoge has made mistakes as pointed out by people like suchmoon and bones264 and will make adjustments to avoid those issues in the future.   The simple fact is this, the hashes were given out and people were playing them.  You admitted to having hashes prior to your winning.  

Although there was talk about us paying you some money to “settle” with you, we have now decided to not take that route.  There is no settling and we will not be sending you any money.   Consider the money you have withdrawn as a gift.  

Good luck with your future endeavors and with any lawsuits you wish to pursue.  

Lastly, there is no need to wait 2 more days for your big reveal, we will not change our mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: