Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good idea?  (Read 16468 times)
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:26:58 PM

it seems that it only helps a little because I think it is very difficult to find a good project even though we have examined it very carefully because at the moment even though the project has a good composition but still does not guarantee if the project will be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:29:53 PM

It depends on your vision of the market and trading strategy. Now I would sell all altcoins and wait in dollars until the market situation becomes more defined. It seems to me that in the near future the market should go down, but if you see the situation differently, then buying some interesting coins looks justified. On the other hand, you can simply keep the broadcast, because it is a very popular asset and it will also grow. If you do not know how to actively trade, this may be the best solution for you.

Stupid. Stupid. Do not be a fool. Altcoins cannot be sold for emptiness. That's how people Lamaat system. This is how the best projects are flushed down the toilet. I think I'm right. And this is just your stupid mistake.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:57:39 PM

The decision is in your own hands, i use about 60% eth to buy altcoins, and my experience of buying altcoins that have potential is indeed very profitable, and incidentally I didn't choose the wrong one, be careful if you choose wrong, then regret will come.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:39:52 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

To be frank, in this space, no one can ever tell you what to do with your funds or assets. The coins you invest in, should be your responsibility. If you are no longer comfortable with ETH then look for another project. But it still remains, ETH is worth holding (just my opinion).

nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:48:07 PM

I think, if I have ethereum I will save longer because currently the price of ethereum is still rising. but to keep in case of a dump, you can sell  half of it
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:14:51 PM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided

if you have a lot of ethereum stock, you can use some to buy altcoins and some of the other ethereum you can hold because ethereum will be very good for the next few months
  ETH is good altcoins as it has good potential and I always consider is as my side investment as after buying bitcoin I choose to invest in ETH and it gives me good profit, it is low in price now a day we and buy it cheaper from market, holding is important as if we buy low then to sell it high once again we will have to wait for it, so yes it’s good to hold your money investing in ETH.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:23:04 PM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided

If you have a good basis that the other coins will be performing better in the near future, then go ahead. But if the main reason you want the change is just that you got bored with the slow movement, then better think twice. Almost all coins are slow moving these days. You must be a good day trader to be able to get an advantage of today's market. Good luck whatever decision you make.
I agree with what you say, don't rush into making decisions just because you see the slow moving of the coin so you decide to move to another coin. Before making a decision, we must think about whether if we buy another coin, the coin has a greater potential than ethereum and will be able to give us an advantage.
ShakilTaj35

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:30:54 PM

Investing in Altcoin will be the best option. You have to wait long time to get 2x profit from eth. But in a short time you can surely get 2x profit by investing in other alt.

H       The First High Interest       ▐▀  █  █ █▀▀▀ ▀█▄ ▄█▀  ▀▌        !!! FREE !!!       Telegram       H
E       Blockchain  Certificate       ▐   █▄▄█ █▀▀    ▐█▌     ▌        for  Bitcoin       Youtube        E
X             of  Deposit             ▐▄  █  █ █▄▄▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▄  ▄▌          Holders          Twitter        X
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:04:44 PM

Investing in Altcoin will be the best option. You have to wait long time to get 2x profit from eth. But in a short time you can surely get 2x profit by investing in other alt.
Of course, most users of cryptocurrency do this, and therefore it is not clear what is happening on the cryptocurrency market. Everyone is trying to act for their own benefit, but does not suspect that the same people are trying to use the same tactics.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:35:01 PM

It might be a good idea but man you shouldnt listen to other people opinions if it about your wealth because they might be wrong.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 09:21:18 PM

Ethereum is not rising so high as other coins are. Other altcoins are rising so high, even more than 100%, so investing in those coins can give you a high percentage profit if you chose your coin wisely.

oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 09:39:55 PM

Your investment goal and risk appetite should reasonably be a guide. There are cheaper tokens than ethereum ,with possibly better performance but there are no guarantees and the risks may be significantly higher than keeping your money in ETH. I love  ETH & BTC for long term because they tend to offer better resistance to fluctuations.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:40:51 PM

Ethereum is not rising so high as other coins are. Other altcoins are rising so high, even more than 100%, so investing in those coins can give you a high percentage profit if you chose your coin wisely.

Well, because This is a more difficult coin to grow for some coins. One good news is enough that she would make +300. For ostolnyh coins need a little more.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:11:56 PM

You can only be advised on this matter but the final decision still boils down on you, as for me holding ETH and BTC is the best but but for me to to hold them for a long time, i should have them in a reasonable quantity, but if i don't i shall sale and get other altcoins with great potentials.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 316
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:13:41 PM

These questions should have come before you bought ETH. What are your needs right now? Do you believe that some ALT will value or offer you a higher return and profit than ETH? It's all a matter of what feeling you have of who will value first! It's something personal and perhaps asking for help for people their doubts increase even more.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 10:33:14 PM

From the rise in the price of Ethereum, its relation to the tokens does not change. Therefore, you can buy tokens for Ethereum absolutely at any time. The main thing is to watch the news about tokens, they grow in price before listing on the large exchanges.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:39:50 PM

No one can make a decision for you, because it's you and you have to make a wise decision about this! I don't think Ethereum price can satisfy you within 2-3 months! So, you may divide your Ethereum into others coin. Otherwise, you can hodl only Ethereum and this is a good decision too!
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:43:42 PM

Do what you think it is best to do and don't look for this kind of advises on forum where everyone will tell you  to hold coins because everyone wants everyone to hold and buy. You probably had goals when you have bought ethereum so follow them.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:52:05 PM

In my opinion, if you aim for short-midterm investment, I'd rather put my money into Altcointalks rather than put it in Ethereum. ETH is a major coin and I don't think the potential growth will be bigger/higher than Altcoins atleast in a near time. Altcoins could do a massive movement even in a couple hours, the chance of profiting are higher imo.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:56:45 PM

First, what kind of investment do you want to get into with the other altcoins you want to buy. Do you have any altcoins in mind? if yes, have you taken your time to monitored its trading volume and market cap? What you need to know is that the price of ethereum might remain between the range of $134 to $150 until the end of 2019.  If you are thinking ethereum price is gonna increase to more that $400, then you should re-think again. I will advise that you should first know and understand crypto investment before trying to invest into them.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_