Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:53:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good idea?  (Read 16469 times)
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:43:08 PM

Just hold it, ETH will remain stable than the other altcoin I think. Maybe you will get lesser profit if bitcoin bumps because many other shi*tcoin will bump like crazy for single moment  but I think it's safer for you to hold the ethereum until you get your price target. Remember if you reach your target make sure you sell it because sometimes market can down in anytime
Ethereum is a good coin so if you don't hold it back you will most likely regret it someday, so it's better that you hold it back until conditions improve, if you can be more patient you wait for a lot of profit.
reach the target, let go, don't expect more because it can knock you down because market movements can change as fast as lightning.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:43:59 PM

It might be a good idea to just hold eth for now. With all the things happening on the development side if ethereum, there is a big chance that it would pump again. Also if you invest in other crypto (especially erc20 tokens) other than eth, it would cater more risk since many alts are also pegged to eth. That is, if eth dumps, the pair dumps more.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 01:47:55 PM

It is not a good idea selling off your Ethereum coin because you want to divert the money in investing on other altcoin!! Keep your Ethereum coin, holding Eth is better than holding shit coins that can later turn shit in your wallet!! Eth is more reliable and is not a project that can fold up easily.
But, the only reliable money available on the market is not ETH. Diversification is always a chance for less risk and more earnings. with comprehensive research, you can divide your money among some potential coins.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:19:46 PM

Just hold it, ETH will remain stable than the other altcoin I think. Maybe you will get lesser profit if bitcoin bumps because many other shi*tcoin will bump like crazy for single moment  but I think it's safer for you to hold the ethereum until you get your price target. Remember if you reach your target make sure you sell it because sometimes market can down in anytime
Honestly it's kind of difficult for us to identify whether or not our decision may lead us to a good outcome, especially in a very tough market like this. Inherently, many people pay attention on Eth because it is viewed a greatly potential coin and worth investing anyway. However, in crypto market, if you have taken a research usually and are available with another way,  you should take a change. You can begin a innovation that you can reach more fruit than the old way. I've just gave you my opinion, wish you can choose a good solution.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:28:13 PM

I think it is not the best idea to wait for the ethereum's price to settle up for you, market is doing great yet, still having a hard time making it the best it could be. So if you are going to hope for the best on ethereum's market price. Please do read my suggestion carefully:

- What you can do in order to get the most profit in ethereum is to use it as a means of transaction day by day, use it in funding, use it in payment for your friends, and do spread the good word about it. Ethereum can be way more better, it has the potential but its market is not enough to provide good market price. But, if you and your colleagues are utilizing it, it is way more better than to just HODL it till its gone.

note (I am not saying ethereum will be vanish)

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 02:30:37 PM

Actually if you have profit for Ethereum then you can sell it now. Then you can buy some good coins ,which is the best coinmarketcap. but if you got loss then don't sell it and wait until the price up.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:35:04 PM

No one can answer this question except you. Instead of seeking advice, make your own decisions, money is yours, not everyone's.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:55:53 PM

Since cryptocurrency is a volatile investment it not advisable to say you wait for ethereuem price to rise, because you don't know when that will be. But if you fine any other coin that has potential it good you diversify you investment some left in ETH and others on the other coin and Wait with faith.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:04:21 PM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided
It all depends on the altcoin you want to make purchase of, dumping you ethereum for a shitcoin might be something you would regret in the future and it's not a risk worth taking, so I say that the best you can do is to make a good research about the coin you want to make invest in to see if it's a coin with great potentials or not, if it is then you can go ahead and dump some of your eth for the coin, else you should just leave your eth as it is because we are sure that there will be a rise in price once the bull run begins.

Instead of seeking advice, make your own decisions, money is yours, not everyone's.
But, hearing to other's opinion is always good to make wise decisions as it will elaborate to have more options rather than thinking and acting in narrow range. I guess OP is on right path and I am suggesting everyone to follow them as this wonderful community is always ready to help such people.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:09:19 PM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided
Before you want to switch to another altcoin, research it. If altcoin you choose to have more potential than Eth and make sure that altcoin is more profitable than Eth, then move your money to it. I think it is better than waiting for Eth prices to rise, because it can happen for a long time

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:26:12 PM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided
For me, it is better to wait for a while, or if you already get profited even a little then sell it already then try to buy some other coins that you think will make you more profit than Ethereum, because for me I think Ethereum is good for long term investment.
L3vi Ackerman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:30:15 PM

Right now you can say that this coin value is the lowest and it won't be that for a long time so from my opinion you shouod but and if you have enough money then try to buy more and more.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:31:43 PM

I also have eth and I also bought some eth because this is the right time to buy and I think it's better to be patient to wait for prices to go back up to get a profit
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:33:04 PM

If you have been in Ethereum for a long time and you have a big drawdown , I would not sell it now , it is better to wait until it is restored and then move to another coin

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:42:33 PM

If you are in profit in Ethereum then sell it and buy some other good coins which are low in price but has great potential in near future But always spread our fiat money in many good projects.
Selling ethereum is not a good Idea let say that you are earn profit to the ethereum coin but count to think of it because once you choosing to hold your ethereum it is great because you get more money in the future but not in this month or today.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:10:25 PM

If you have been in Ethereum for a long time and you have a big drawdown , I would not sell it now , it is better to wait until it is restored and then move to another coin
I prefer the method as you use and it can be a very smart choice because there is no other way than to wait until ethereum prices can recover, when you panic and are affected by the conditions in the market price and sell it then the capital you use for trading become reduced.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:14:47 PM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided

Depends on the situation:
- if you bought at a price higher than now, keep and not sell.
- if you are already in +, you can sell and buy other altcoins.
The main thing is not to make a mistake when choosing altcoins, whether they will be promising in contrast to Ethereum. You decide.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:30:19 PM

I prefer the method as you use and it can be a very smart choice because there is no other way than to wait until ethereum prices can recover, when you panic and are affected by the conditions in the market price and sell it then the capital you use for trading become reduced.
I think that with respect to the highest rated coins, among which ethereum, there will be no problems and concerns for the assets that are set for long-term storage. Well, if we consider less significant projects, then among them there are still those that can provide an opportunity for very good earnings on the price difference, daily trading today also has a very good result.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 04:37:26 PM

whatever your choice will be good if the market goes up. but if the market is still like this it's better not to move your money to a less popular altcoin. this can increase the risk of loss.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:49:24 PM

A good idea is that creativity thinks we are whole with all weaknesses and challenges.
For me, waiting for the price of Ethereum to rise can be a good idea, because I'm sure Ethereum will raise prices again. But you also have to think about what I said above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: