Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware of the new exchange's IEO!  (Read 1208 times)
Tduty (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:10:50 PM

So, IEO is the recent trending topic in the crypto industry! People are very excited about IEOs, because, after a long time, IEO investors made a huge profit from it! But there is a problem too. By seeing the big hype and success of Binance IEO, many new exchanges are coming with their IEO sale! Therefore many low-grade exchanges are bringing IEO sale either! Do you think all those IEOs are worthy to invest? Hell no! Don't fall in the scam, don't be greedy! Most of the new exchange, low exchanges offerings IEO is nothing but a pure scam, they failed to raise money from the ICO sale, so they come in IEO to scam people again who don't like to read and research!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:16:25 PM

of course , just stupid people do something like that,
put their money to random IEO,
basicaly , most investor its already know enough about what IEO must they joining or not.
btw,just because binance success about their IEO its not mean another IEO will be success too
they must remember it.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 10:18:22 PM

Absolutely right, everyone thinks IEO is divine, but it is just ICO sale by exchange. And binance plays a big role in this matter. Later, other exchanges attempt it, but over time IEO will be like ICO.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:21:59 PM

I agree with you. Investing in an IEO is a very risky type of investment. Also, I'm not sure that these projects are of high quality and that people study the project well before investing. I do not invest in IEO.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:24:13 PM

Even though this period we are in seems to be the time that IEOs have gained popularity, we still need to be very careful. No matter how attractive it might look, perhaps with all the bonus, you still need to make your findings and do extensive research.
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:29:33 PM

Yes i agree with you, we should beware about new exchange if the exchange do IEO. and for me, i only trust project which do IEO in great exchange, Even today IEO is great but that's not giving guarantee the project can survive sometimes project only survive in begining, then the price keep droping

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:32:09 PM

So, IEO is the recent trending topic in the crypto industry! People are very excited about IEOs, because, after a long time, IEO investors made a huge profit from it! But there is a problem too. By seeing the big hype and success of Binance IEO, many new exchanges are coming with their IEO sale! Therefore many low-grade exchanges are bringing IEO sale either! Do you think all those IEOs are worthy to invest? Hell no! Don't fall in the scam, don't be greedy! Most of the new exchange, low exchanges offerings IEO is nothing but a pure scam, they failed to raise money from the ICO sale, so they come in IEO to scam people again who don't like to read and research!

It does seem's like this is true,
ICO's isn't attracting or having enough investors nowadays so they made a new way to get investors by doing IEO.
For me the scammers are also doing this and this is why it is so hard to trust the new names in crypto.

Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:32:56 PM

I agree with you mate, and I strongly believe that very soon this IEO hype drama will end! Because people are very smart now, everyone has a one-year bear market's experience! So, Before making any investment everyone must think twice! Not every exchange are binance, so by seeing the Binnace success story, plenty of exchanges are coming! How silly they are! We should spread awareness about those new Exchange with IEOs!
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:38:09 PM

We're not supposed to invest into something that we don't clearly know and understand, dig up all of the needed information is necessary, isn't it?.
IEO is not a new thing, LAtoken is doing it earlier but the hype is not that high tho. Well if the current condition of IEO is very much profitable, I won't complain, I will just follow it because big ROI is a big profit.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:48:07 PM

Exactly my thoughts... Not all of them are what they seem to be and one has to be fully grounded in understanding their terms and conditions before fully jumping in to avoid situations where by their neglect could cost them dearly. Also, not every project that floats an IEO is worth looking at, you must be careful with your findings before making up your mind on participation.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:47:56 PM

i notice this recently that there are unknown exchanges and newly project conducting IEO because its the new trend now after having a lot of hype from Binance and now scammers made up some ideas to trick those investor so i highly recommend to all investors to make their own research to the project and if the exchange is well-known in crypto industry.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:53:00 PM

Absolutely right, everyone thinks IEO is divine, but it is just ICO sale by exchange. And binance plays a big role in this matter. Later, other exchanges attempt it, but over time IEO will be like ICO.

famous exchanges are now following this kind of new income-generating scheme. they call them launchpads. people should be smart enough to fall for this yet another kind of money-grabbing scheme. i noticed that most of these projects have no real technology yet, but they are hyping it up as the next big thing in crypto. i wonder how stringent is the process of accepting those projects in their launchpads? is it another money-making machine from crypto?
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:34:01 AM

I agree there is a saying everything follows where the money is, so if there are tons of money to be made in IEO you can expect everybody to follow the trend and now, we are seeing this new trend in new exchange, so do your research if they are capable of holding on and how trustworthy they are.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 01:43:39 AM

I think what we see on IEO is already happen with the ICO which many people underestimate the named. We don't know if the IEO cannot get success or not because IEO is a new thing that comes to the crypto.
But if the IEO is available on the new exchange, then I think it's not worth to invest in the project because there is any potential to see the project will scam people. And if it's available on the big exchange like Binance, Bittrex, and Poloniex, then we might consider participating, but it's up to you.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:56:54 AM

Only fool people who invest their money on EIO from the unknown exchange. Better invest in IEO provided with a reputable exchange, you will have an opportunity to earn a profit and less chance to be scammed...
I'm sure crypto citizen right now is smart enough to choose the right IEO to invest...
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:15:03 AM

Scammers are now lurking around us and finding a way to scam people through IEO. So, it's better to use your brain and not to put your money to some random new exchange. Only stay with the existed and reputed exchange's IEO.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:14:12 PM

Don't invest in the hype. It's just hype around IEO, relax. I think that soon everything will stabilize and the hype will end.

oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:17:45 PM

Thank you for warning me
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:35:19 PM

The trend of changing the middle letter in the acronym of 'ICO' because of the bad reputation of it in year 2017 is so annoying, after some time later different kinds of new company that wants to enter the crypto world with their ideas decided to call it ITO(Initial Token Offering), IFO(Initial Fork Offering), IAO(Initial Airdrop Offering), IEO(Initial Exchange Offering) and maybe there would be an another bullshit ISO(Initial Scammer Offering). Grin

I feel pity for those people who are new in the crypto world and easily believe this kind of schemes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:02:23 PM

Just the process of making more money,when people can understand the intention of those new projects then they will not invest on it,even IEO from binance have no assurance that it will going to be a big crypto in future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: