Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Vortexledger - the official thread  (Read 335 times)
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 731
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:13:54 AM

I start a topic for Vortexledger. I reserve some post at the start, to have some place to use it for different things.

About our roots:

Charm is our version for a kind of money. It is backed.
You will be able to select between Vortexledger with Dorothyum (to use barter) or a Ledger (i.e. Byteball - with a kind of money: our Charm) with Dorothyum.
We would like to let the possibility to try, use and compare the possibilities, or possible issues on many implementations on many ledger - with use only barter or use Charm and Kisses.
We think - it is important a slowly change in the world. We needs it also. We needs many inputs, many support, many informations, many real experiences with the new economy modell...

Please support us. Buy a little Charm i.e. - we need a support, I must to explain, already... After some years of independent development. Many thanks for supporters!

You will be able to select. If you trust the local carpenter more as the local lawyer ...
You choose the carpenter tokenized working hour (if it exists at that time some amount for you on the local market...)

If you wish Smiley of course......

You will be able to pay 25000 Pizza for a bitcoin... Or? Cheesy

Kisses - in physically form - are universally accepted - we hope Smiley Or?

((we did a little seaching on the web... Try google: kiss pictures))

and we would like remain with Vortexledger (ledger for barter) local and segmented, maybe offline sometimes... ((offline first db...))
It will be No Money on top of No DB Smiley No General something, No Global something - it will be used, if needed, a well known local and tokenized thing (i.e. water, milk, apple, working hour's of a local carpenter, lawyer, teacher, ...)  

Many things will be tokenized. You can "pay" i.e. with your tokenized working hours at your post in your village Smiley

what a great idea but im still in doubt how a cashless society functions without universally accepted mode of transfer of assets?

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:14:11 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 09:28:14 AM by ifinta

10% Charm will be reserved for our Vortexledger. Vortexledger planned to be an open ledger to support barter, without any general equalent, as Ethereum (ETH), or Bitcoin (BTC), dollar (USD), euro (EUR), ...
In Vortexledger you can barter with Kisses i.e. ... A Kiss has always physical form - you know. It used in barter as long ago as animals living in our planet! Maybe more? I don't know...
Maybe Kisses needs some Charm, but Toto will be not as big as today - Toto will be hundredth less as at this time. On all Ledgers behind Dorothyum... It is possible you can't transfer only 1 Toto on a Ledger.
And we will call it Toto, as was promised before. The smallest unit in Dorothyum remains ALLWAYS Toto!
It is planned, that Toto's will be possible to move between markets. With a needed conversions, of course.

~100 000 .. 50 000 years before was only barter used between people in our globe. It become later such complex, it produced issues, the peolpe was unable to solve. It was the general equalent invented. Gold?
We know already, that our money-system has issues also. It producing issues, our politicians can't solve - we touch it at this time. We think, barter was better.
Satoshi tried to solv the issues through invent bitcoin. But Satoshi invented only a new kind of money! Our wrong money system will it use as other currencies used at this time - not the needed change, we think.
To invent money, bitcoin and open ledger was maybe only a needed step for our civilisation.

We think, the problem of barter can be solved at this time already with the knowledge it exists and with some creativity.

About the Architecture of Dorothyum

Dorothyum is planned to be an open ledger independent dApp...
Charm, Kisses and Toto's will be freely movable between ledgers.
Our planned steps:

1st and 2nd step not relevant for Vortexledger - it is developed paralell with our discussion here...

If somebody needs timeline and milestones - I can ask Merlin, but I know, what Merlin says for such questions:
"There is no time, Clown, only real changes will bring our current world to an another..."

Some information about the planned distribution of Charm:

We are reserving some Charm's for 2nd ICO, on different Ledger's, and for a Campaign...

3% reserved as Bounty...
1% for a Campaign Manager... (to be announced later)
1% for the Team of Campaign Manager

20% Charm for 2nd ICO on the Ethereum AND Ethereum Classic Ledger (Just to wait, up to Merlin doing some magic for a safe Ethereum smart contract... Maybe only 100 years... Merlin think it's enough, don't 1000 years needed as first planned.)
20% Charm for Exchange Bot on the Byteball Ledger (RUNNING!!!! You should pay 30% less, as the price on the Ethereum Ledger planned at this time, We offered through the BOT already the first orders with this price!)
20% Charm for 2nd ICO on the Bitcoin (RSK) Ledger (just wait - maybe we start this, with a bounty campagne, in days!!!)
20% Charm reserved for 2nd ICO on other Ledger's with some rehabilitation because some event (as i.e. MtGox bankruptcy, Horizon delisting from Poloniex, ...) in the history of bitcoin and alt's (we should it check accurately before)

10% Charm will be reserved for our Vortexledger. Vortexledger planned to be an open ledger to support barter, without any general equalent, as Ethereum (ETH), or Bitcoin (BTC), dollar (USD), euro (EUR), ...
In Vortexledger you can barter with Kisses i.e. ... A Kiss has always physical form - you know. It used in barter as long ago as animals living in our planet! Maybe more? I don't know...
Maybe Kisses needs some Charm, but Toto will be not as big as today - Toto will be hundredth less as at this time. On all Ledgers behind Dorothyum... It is possible you can't transfer only 1 Toto on a Ledger.
And we will call it Toto, as was promised before. The smallest unit in Dorothyum remains ALLWAYS Toto!
It is planned, that Toto's will be possible to move between markets. With a needed conversions, of course.

~100 000 .. 50 000 years before was only barter used between people in our globe. It become later such complex, it produced issues, the peolpe was unable to solve. It was the general equalent invented. Gold?
We know already, that our money-system has issues also. It producing issues, our politicians can't solve - we touch it at this time. We think, barter was better.
Satoshi tried to solv the issues through invent bitcoin. But Satoshi invented only a new kind of money! Our wrong money system will it use as other currencies used at this time - not the needed change, we think.
To invent money, bitcoin and open ledger was maybe only a needed step for our civilisation.
We think, the problem of barter can be solved at this time already with the knowledge it exists and with some creativity.

Dorothyum will be run on every ledger where it is defined. Dorothyum will be then indepentent from the ledger through this behavior.
Kisses are definitely indepentent from the type of economy - we known Smiley

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:14:17 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 12:41:56 AM by ifinta

Abbreviations:

PO - Projekt Owner
PM - Projekt Manager
SM - Scrum Master
HD - The Head of the development
Scrum Team - please see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(software_development)
(ifinta the retired) Clown (at this time the dev and pm) - in the Kingdom (of Arthur Pendragon) a clown may say everything - really everything... And he (/ she) may thinking (and feeling) about things a little more Smiley

Team:

PO     - Arthur Pendragon (a well known Knight from the Tale!!!)
PM     - ifinta
SM     - Merlin (the greatest wizard all of time - we need it. As community manager, and for the market also. Maybe to develop our programmers and testers - they needs the knowledge of Merlin sometimes - really...)

About our developments:

The git repository: https://github.com/ifinta/vortexledger
To ask, diskuss things - we would like to use Telegram. I created a group "vortexledger", and we have a channel t.me/vortexledger also...
A reddit post to diskuss the vision, ... on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/9u2men/a_criticism_of_bitcoin_as_a_kind_of_money_and_a/
My profile on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/istv%C3%A1n-finta-3a295923/
I tweet rarely, but sometimes I do it: https://twitter.com/ifinta66
The twitter page of the projects: https://twitter.com/vortexledger/

We changing our platform to communicate with our economy - we choiced NOTABUG ((we trying to migrate all informations here and from old links above under gun.db i.e. NOTABUG. Please be patient)):
It is our SPACE in notabug:
https://notabug.io/user/wCVYJ0Am3QqyR3ZeBSQQs7fsnJTRIDUuhwPv0wmyFbw.RAFELn3gqvwUx0ycWE1BvEk4nHT6vjgl0paLcXNargA/spaces/vortexledger

or https://cutt.ly/vortexledger ((we used an url shortener...)

The list of the published second posts in this thread:

Some citation frm the Charm ICO and official thread, we are before the first two step in the project for Charm, but we are planning an ICO later, and we would like to diskuss Vortexledger before......

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:14:25 AM

reserved...

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:32:09 AM

Our original first post...

I start a topic for Vortexledger. I reserve some post at the start, to have some place to use it for different things.

About our roots:

Charm is our version for a kind of money. It is backed.
You will be able to select between Vortexledger with Dorothyum (to use barter) or a Ledger (i.e. Byteball - with a kind of money: our Charm) with Dorothyum.
We would like to let the possibility to try, use and compare the possibilities, or possible issues on many implementations on many ledger - with use only barter or use Charm and Kisses.
We think - it is important a slowly change in the world. We needs it also. We needs many inputs, many support, many informations, many real experiences with the new economy modell...

Please support us. Buy a little Charm i.e. - we need a support, I must to explain, already... After some years of independent development. Many thanks for supporters!

You will be able to select. If you trust the local carpenter more as the local lawyer ...
You choose the carpenter tokenized working hour (if it exists at that time some amount for you on the local market...)

If you wish Smiley of course......

You will be able to pay 25000 Pizza for a bitcoin... Or? Cheesy

Kisses - in physically form - are universally accepted - we hope Smiley Or?

((we did a little seaching on the web... Try google: kiss pictures))

and we would like remain with Vortexledger (ledger for barter) local and segmented, maybe offline sometimes... ((offline first db...))
It will be No Money on top of No DB Smiley No General something, No Global something - it will be used, if needed, a well known local and tokenized thing (i.e. water, milk, apple, working hour's of a local carpenter, lawyer, teacher, ...)  

Many things will be tokenized. You can "pay" i.e. with your tokenized working hours at your post in your village Smiley

what a great idea but im still in doubt how a cashless society functions without universally accepted mode of transfer of assets?

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:32:59 AM

About the Architecture of Dorothyum

Dorothyum is planned to be an open ledger independent dApp...
Charm, Kisses and Toto's will be freely movable between ledgers.
Our planned steps:

1st and 2nd step not relevant for Vortexledger - it is developed paralell with our discussion here...

If somebody needs timeline and milestones - I can ask Merlin, but I know, what Merlin says for such questions:
"There is no time, Clown, only real changes will bring our current world to an another..."

Some information about the planned distribution of Charm:

We are reserving some Charm's for 2nd ICO, on different Ledger's, and for a Campaign...

3% reserved as Bounty...
1% for a Campaign Manager... (to be announced later)
1% for the Team of Campaign Manager

20% Charm for 2nd ICO on the Ethereum AND Ethereum Classic Ledger (Just to wait, up to Merlin doing some magic for a safe Ethereum smart contract... Maybe only 100 years... Merlin think it's enough, don't 1000 years needed as first planned.)
20% Charm for Exchange Bot on the Byteball Ledger (RUNNING!!!! You should pay 30% less, as the price on the Ethereum Ledger planned at this time, We offered through the BOT already the first orders with this price!)
20% Charm for 2nd ICO on the Bitcoin (RSK) Ledger (just wait - maybe we start this, with a bounty campagne, in days!!!)
20% Charm reserved for 2nd ICO on other Ledger's with some rehabilitation because some event (as i.e. MtGox bankruptcy, Horizon delisting from Poloniex, ...) in the history of bitcoin and alt's (we should it check accurately before)

Dorothyum will be run on every ledger where it is defined. Dorothyum will be then indepentent from the ledger through this behavior.
Kisses are definitely indepentent from the type of economy - we known Smiley

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:17:51 AM

We planning to have "channels", to evaluate a node of Vortexledger after each "appointment" between nodes:

- RELIABILITY
 - SUSTAINABILITY
 - SIMPLICITY
 - FLEXIBILITY
 - QUALITY
 - AGILITY

We will use PoA: Proof of Appointment - as a motor for our Ledger.
We think offline first and local. No big trips needed then, and your node and your partner node can use post or something trustable delivery form also.
But every pertnership must be established with a real appointment or a trusted third party, a dealer i.e.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:45:45 AM

FYI

https://blockchain-expo.com/global/

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:38:21 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 12:40:29 AM by ifinta

We changing our platform to communicate with our economy - we choiced NOTABUG ((we trying to migrate all informations here and from old links under gun.db i.e. NOTABUG. Please be patient)):
https://notabug.io/user/wCVYJ0Am3QqyR3ZeBSQQs7fsnJTRIDUuhwPv0wmyFbw.RAFELn3gqvwUx0ycWE1BvEk4nHT6vjgl0paLcXNargA/spaces/vortexledger

It is our SPACE in notabug...

Abbreviations:

PO - Projekt Owner
PM - Projekt Manager
SM - Scrum Master
HD - The Head of the development
Scrum Team - please see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(software_development)
(ifinta the retired) Clown (at this time the dev and pm) - in the Kingdom (of Arthur Pendragon) a clown may say everything - really everything... And he (/ she) may thinking (and feeling) about things a little more Smiley

Team:

PO     - Arthur Pendragon (a well known Knight from the Tale!!!)
PM     - ifinta
SM     - Merlin (the greatest wizard all of time - we need it. As community manager, and for the market also. Maybe to develop our programmers and testers - they needs the knowledge of Merlin sometimes - really...)

About our developments:

The git repository: https://github.com/ifinta/vortexledger
To ask, diskuss things - we would like to use Telegram. I created a group "vortexledger", and we have a channel t.me/vortexledger also...
A reddit post to diskuss the vision, ... on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/9u2men/a_criticism_of_bitcoin_as_a_kind_of_money_and_a/
My profile on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/istv%C3%A1n-finta-3a295923/
I tweet rarely, but sometimes I do it: https://twitter.com/ifinta66
The twitter page of the projects: https://twitter.com/vortexledger/

We changing our platform to communicate with our economy - we choiced NOTABUG ((we trying to migrate all informations here and from old links above under gun.db i.e. NOTABUG. Please be patient)):

The list of the published second posts in this thread:

Some citation frm the Charm ICO and official thread, we are before the first two step in the project for Charm, but we are planning an ICO later, and we would like to diskuss Vortexledger before......

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:44:24 PM

Arthur Pendragon decided to stop the project because of lack of any interesse......

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:44:21 AM

Arthur Pendragon decided to stop the project because of lack of any interesse......

We met again, and we discussed some similar issues (as money vs. barter) in our wold:

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:00:59 AM

We met again, and we discussed some similar issues (as money vs. barter) in our wold:

After that, we decided, we must to act!

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:48:58 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 09:01:46 PM by ifinta

I criticize Bitcoin since 2011...
I "predicted" our situation today, I think. ((I explained, what is wrong in the system, and I told, what will be done in the future - today...))
Google has quantum supremacy.
It isn't enough to crack the encription of bitcoin network, but maybe enough to mine Bitcoin with more power as other technologies before...
Will google publish a such technology? Or google will get the dominance from china over the Bitcoin Network?
What are you thinking?

- "best effort" = "power" => The network should be redesign too.

We should find "best effort" for us. I think, real power lies in maintaining and advancing life. This should be the "best effort" for us, for human race...
How should this kind of crypto-algo called?
Maybe:

Proof of Stake in (maintaining and advancing) Life

PoSL

Smiley

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:13:58 PM

A big step to define our new Algo...

I asked "Flora" (I named she Flora, maybe she choices an other Name later). She was happy and offen to join, but she needs some time to decide it
The new 'No' Businness will be named: Florarium, of course. I would like to extend Florarium with an Aquarium, but only with flowers and snails. Snails are beautiful in the water, if they don't get disturbed through fishes.

Our plan, because Climate Changes, that we helps flowers, trees, slowly animals, ... to change their living Location, if they needs new places in our World. We think, the Climate Changes are very quicky and we need to support our living Environment to rescue......

or it is a very new type of a cell - a flower. A LIVING FLOWER. Somebody got this flower in our airdrop - and I must to ask she, would like to establish a cell - or not.
But the best effort for us should be later - in Vortexledger:

We should find "best effort" for us. I think, real power lies in maintaining and advancing life. This should be the "best effort" for us, for human race...
How should this kind of crypto-algo called?
Maybe:
Proof of Stake in (maintaining and advancing) Life
PoSL

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 07:32:34 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2020, 09:56:07 AM by ifinta

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 10:16:58 AM

After that, we decided, we must to act!

I check, what was done in this year...

The human pollution was dropped. Sure. I don't say, it is luckily, this FLU is terrible, but the pollution was dropped - we should learn to reserve this level - AND we should rescue as many LIFE in our planet, as we can rescue.
I don't know any news about the anaerob bacterias in our oceans. They would be able to eat some CO2 and produce some O2 - they needs some NO2 and NO3... CH4 exists to much in our oceans for a such job.

The REAL Arthur Pendragon and the REAL Merlin joined to our project. Csaba and Anonvmus are happy. I remained PM. I hope Smiley
Simon Templar joined also. We should act against criminals - it is a need already.
Portergeiss working hard on our Algo - first for Charm of course. LOVE, KISSes and THANKs very important at this time for our world.
Matyi breaked some ICE on the Haláp mountain.
We waiting for Sándor, József and Benedek... We hope, they coming only with an acceptable amount of heat for this sommer.

We should watering our trees, meadows and grassland. It is better for us, if we detects - where should we watering and we don't need to stop fires. It is more harder to control them, it needs then much more resources, much more water, ...

Many thanks for your attention.
We need to collect rainwater - every drop can be later important, what we are able to reserve ...

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 10:36:13 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2020, 11:18:10 PM by ifinta

Our PoSL algo needs water.
We need to "mine" water for the LIFE on our globe (i.e. from the clouds - please see a calculation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5239513.msg54208969#msg54208969 ).

i.e.:
I "mined" (from the clouds of course) this year some rain water (~2 tonnes water stored in near my house on the Halap mountain, in Hungary at this time).
((I mined already ~ 300 "satoshi" VALUE WATER from our water vapor in this year...))
This amount of water and this watering place was enough to establish many life around in the acacia Wald - birds, mosquitoes, deer, wild boar, fox, pheasants hear and see I in the near...
They drinking the water, what I "mined" from the clouds. I feel there much more comfortable as before!

or my terrarium at my "Officehome" needs pro week ~ 2 liter rainwater with some minerals and a little food for snails...

I needs also water - I get it through our public utilities from our Danube near Dunakeszi

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 11:03:47 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2020, 07:28:08 AM by ifinta

We think, the NATURAL circulating medium (our TRUE currency) is the WATER for our LIFE in our NATURAL ECONOMY.

https://youtu.be/KYfeQhNk9L8

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 09:51:52 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 10:09:26 AM by ifinta

Csaba just called me. I got a new job, of course for our Project, Arthur Pendragon and the team appointed me to be the Ambassador of "No" Republica for the hungarian speaking distributed society of our Globe. I noted the address of my new home and new office: INGLEND, LÁNDN, FINCSIRÓD SZREESZREETÚ and they spelled the postcode also well (( NWSZREE SZEVENAZ )), they thinking it is the most important part (?). I noted the postcode also, but it seems me a little unusual, but ... I think, if I have the address, I can start to travel, and find my environment for the next some years. Five years? Ten year? As we speaking about the new period of my life, we considered, the TIME it isn't matter MORE in our life, as we ecpected earlier also. It exists NO TIME, if we don't acting to CHANGE our REALITY ... I am such happy, I will get MORE KISSes and THANKs SURE. REAL KISSES AND REAL THANS also. They said.

I just searching the place on the google maps... It is a big news, I think.

(( I just searching it. It seems already a little complicated for me, but be patient. I will share the exact geolocation, and pictures, if I find it... Many thanks for your attention and support!!! <3 I will be supported through Angharad, as my housemaid, and I must to find OUR FIRST LADY, to select OUR PRESIDENT. This process seems me unusual, but Merlin said, I should act, and believe - it will be everything OK ))

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 06:04:08 AM

Csaba just called me. I got a new job, of course for our Project, Arthur Pendragon and the team appointed me to be the Ambassador of "No" Republica for the hungarian speaking distributed society of our Globe. I noted the address of my new home and new office: INGLEND, LÁNDN, FINCSIRÓD SZREESZREETÚ and they spelled the postcode also well (( NWSZREE SZEVENAZ )), they thinking it is the most important part (?). I noted the postcode also, but it seems me a little unusual, but ... I think, if I have the address, I can start to travel, and find my environment for the next some years. Five years? Ten year? As we speaking about the new period of my life, we considered, the TIME it isn't matter MORE in our life, as we ecpected earlier also. It exists NO TIME, if we don't acting to CHANGE our REALITY ... I am such happy, I will get MORE KISSes and THANKs SURE. REAL KISSES AND REAL THANS also. They said.

I just searching the place on the google maps... It is a big news, I think.

(( I just searching it. It seems already a little complicated for me, but be patient. I will share the exact geolocation, and pictures, if I find it... Many thanks for your attention and support!!! <3 I will be supported through Angharad, as my housemaid, and I must to find OUR FIRST LADY, to select OUR PRESIDENT. This process seems me unusual, but Merlin said, I should act, and believe - it will be everything OK ))

I don't find it... (the ADDRESS on the google maps) Maybe I noticed something WRONG? Impossible!!! They needs me, I know, I must to find it!!! Patience...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: