Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:59:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think the bear market is over for some coins  (Read 1134 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:53:31 AM

Yes, we see that the cryptocurrency market is now gradually growing. Bitcoin and ethereum rise in price and this has a positive effect on the rest of the altcoins. Separate altcoins began to grow even earlier, when Bitcoin was still floating in price, then rising slightly, then falling. However, it is still too early to talk about the market growth trend, although there are positive moments. This may still be a manifestation of the usual cryptocurrency volatility. It is necessary to observe the further movement of the market and expect a more significant recovery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:03:33 AM

It is important to observe the market movements that are gradually improving, early in the good month and hope this will continue to increase. Various advancements and improvements occur in bitcoin and altcoin so that it gives new hope to crypto lovers.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:11:10 AM

If the bear market is over for some coins, then it is probably over for most coins, since there is strong correlation in the crypto market.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:12:57 AM

Only for some coins ?  How come when we all know that all coins are always following the trend of bitcoin  , in short they are all connected  .  right now bitcoin is experiencing a bull run and thats the reason why all coins are also pumping  but not too hard because we are still yet on the beginning of a bull run  . the plummet will basically occur on the 3rd and last quarters of the year  .  but im also not saying that the bear will be permanently over ,  you know bear and bull are just a cycle which means they remain at a desginated time .
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:15:00 AM

A lot of Alts have shown tremendous recovery from their ATL zones the trend is reversing day by day with Btc leading the way I hope it's sustained for a while from now.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 04:19:17 AM

The crypto market surely has become stable. Bitcoin is holding around while some of new ICO tokens have seen impressive growth. With investors being more cautious about their investment, poorly planned ICO are on decreasing trend and ICOs are shifting towards popular exchanges to attract real investors.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 04:22:51 AM

Yes alot of altcoin already rebound from the bottomed and this is good sign that possible will trigger bullish run for others altcoin, many altcoin already rising 100% to 1000% from the bottom and many investor and trader will feeling FOMO and they will enter to crypto market again. I think bearish trend is over and changed with semi bullish and we have to wait more bullish trend.

aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:31:23 AM

Despite the struggle of Bitcoin and Ethereum to bounce back from the bear market, TTC protocol and BNB have managed to rise above their ATH.   I made over 100% profit from TTC in just 2 days. Those thinking crypto is almost dead should just think twice. Maybe they are just investing in coins whose use cases are not highly demanded

Some coins are indeed going up this is a good sign for the coming bull run, the one thing that we need to do now, is to trace coins that likely to follow Bitcoin's bull run, those that had a working platform and usability, investors are on a wait and see mode right now.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:45:26 AM

From what I am seeing, there may be some little level of bull run soon, because the market has been struggling to go up and has been somewhat stable for some weeks now.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:08:51 AM

I made over 100% profit from {..blank..} in just 2 days.

congratulations you just found and participated in a pump and dump scheme that has been going on for years in altcoin market and hundreds of other traders have been doing the same thing for just as long Cheesy
just replace the work i put above (..blank..) with any altcoin name and you can say the same thing about them and your statement would be correct.

don't forget that you have only made that profit IF you dumped otherwise you will lose just as much and then some more when others dump on you Wink

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:11:36 AM

From what I am seeing, there may be some little level of bull run soon, because the market has been struggling to go up and has been somewhat stable for some weeks now.
yes we can see the market is moving up but still in a small matter. but in the market growth that occurs this shows a positive trend for traders and investors. in fact trading volume also increased.

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:24:45 AM

Just because of little pumps you can say that bear market is finished for some coins? The bear market constitute the entire market not for only few coins that you see pumping. If that's the case then youre wrong. Some projects pumping alone and that is based on their project not with the market it is not related to market action.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:30:18 AM

Just because of little pumps you can say that bear market is finished for some coins? The bear market constitute the entire market not for only few coins that you see pumping. If that's the case then youre wrong. Some projects pumping alone and that is based on their project not with the market it is not related to market action.
I think bead market is slowly disappear, if we all look on to the present price and the volume we can all see that the market is really become better now. However we still didn't have an assurance that the bear market is finished because market is really high on volatility and anytime it will rise or fall.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:33:22 PM

It is true that some altcoins began to show a slight increase and a recovery in prices, but it is still too early to talk about a bull market, and the price jumps of some coins can hardly be called a rise, because it looks more like speculation with their price. BNB is growing because Binance made a huge amount of work for this, and also launched DEX, which increased interest in the exchange and BNB tokens.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:03:39 PM

I want to agree with you that its seems the bear is over, the bull run will be a steady growth this time, CRYPTO is still alive considering the amount of fiat invested on daily basis, Eterbase token pump raise my hope that the future is positive for us.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:07:31 PM

I want to agree with you that its seems the bear is over, the bull run will be a steady growth this time, CRYPTO is still alive considering the amount of fiat invested on daily basis, Eterbase token pump raise my hope that the future is positive for us.
well, for a few coins the price rises quite high, and it can be said for some coins, the bear market has ended. however, for large coins, it seems like it's still trying to reach a bull run this year. I hope the price of bitcoin in April is really getting better.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:11:02 PM

yes that is true even though the bitcoin market is still in the bears there are a number of altcoins showing the trend up prices like bnb hitting all time highs.
I'm sure there are a number of altcoins that will follow ath, just like a bnb

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:02:49 PM

Despite the struggle of Bitcoin and Ethereum to bounce back from the bear market, TTC protocol and BNB have managed to rise above their ATH.   I made over 100% profit from TTC in just 2 days. Those thinking crypto is almost dead should just think twice. Maybe they are just investing in coins whose use cases are not highly demanded

It is more appropriate to use a term that refers to a specific time period, such as the Bear period, to generalize. Therefore, I think it would be a more accurate definition to say that the bear period continued and that no cryptocurrency actually survived during the month. Despite the poor market conditions, the teams of some projects and cryptocurrencies are constantly working and continue to create innovations to their own ecosystems. Due to the improvements in the usage areas and the innovations made in the field of software, the price is positively affected and is moving in an increasing manner. Although it was a well-valued option compared to the current period, the fact that these studies were carried out during the bull period would have supported the positive results in terms of price.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 04:21:25 PM

I did not agree with this, though Binance coin really up in price in the last few months and continuing to show growth, but all other top coins not showing growth at all, and Binance rise is, I think, only due to launched IEO Binance projects on Binance exchange.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:24:15 PM

I did not agree with this, though Binance coin really up in price in the last few months and continuing to show growth, but all other top coins not showing growth at all, and Binance rise is, I think, only due to launched IEO Binance projects on Binance exchange.
They are doing it great that's why the coins that they've got really rising, I agree with you even there's coins like BNB and LTC who's gaining from this current market but not majority of those well known coins are really moving great, still needs a lots of time before the market will experienced a good
momentum to rise everything inside and bring decent profits to everyone.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: