Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think the bear market is over for some coins  (Read 1134 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:32:33 PM

Looking for the value of the Binance to increase more. Bearn market is not 100 percent to all coins because even we experienced right now pumping there is coins until now still dumped the value cause by last year. But even rhat Im still contented of what the market happened now because my only prioritize is ethereum and bitcoin and also the other coin like Binance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:51:38 PM

I guess BNB is gaining too much adaptation despite this bearish market. Binance did create a good hype of their coins but what would happen if the bubble would burst? I wonder what would be their bottom? Though most coins are not affected by this bearish trend but with this longest running bearish trend there will be a chance that they would eventually have a bearish time.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:19:54 PM

It's like There is a way most of those projects form adaptation to get over the bearish market and come out with their intended price value. So, they have outrightly excused themselves out of the market constrains. Especially for those with TTC and BNB protocols.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:26:15 PM

BNB is not at new all-time highs yet but still I agree that its bear market correction is most likely over. Some  new hot ICO coins that started trading  in the last two or three months got spared from the long dump and should be in bull markets too.
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:30:08 PM

There are few reasons because those coins have increased their value. BNB coin would raise even during the hardest dump, because they have announced that you need at least 50 BNB tokens to take part in their launchpad sales.
It is a functional of the coin platform. BNB have the ability to increase the value of its own. as more and more projects are doing the ieo in binance it will be the greater purchasing power of the market against the coin bnb. even though the market is down, the bnb will be rising, this should be an example for other platforms a few coins.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:30:53 PM

It's not only for some coins but almost the whole market except tokens that didnt listed on big market yet. I think it's because of ETF signal later on may which maybe there will be a very good news for bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:37:02 PM

I did not agree with this, though Binance coin really up in price in the last few months and continuing to show growth, but all other top coins not showing growth at all, and Binance rise is, I think, only due to launched IEO Binance projects on Binance exchange.
If you look at the price of BNB after IEOs, there is no major change. Being sale of IEOs with BNB has also created this opinion in my mind, but in my own experience I understand that the reason for the increase of BNB has not releated to IEOs. Look at the chart after the sales, you will understand.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:03:28 PM

in this year, the bear market is bringing more altcoins disappeared, hundreds of altcoins died in just a short time, so i believe only a good altcoin with many potential and many transactions by investors and traders everyday will survive in this hard time.

doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:24:08 PM

in this year, the bear market is bringing more altcoins disappeared, hundreds of altcoins died in just a short time, so i believe only a good altcoin with many potential and many transactions by investors and traders everyday will survive in this hard time.
If you really consider the situation in the cryptocurrency market, it will definitely be a correction for small projects. Trash coins will leave the market, because they will not be able to withstand the competition, and their investment attractiveness will worsen.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:44:23 PM

It's likely over, BTC though has not increase big but some altcoins are already mooning.
This could be the time that we will see more uptrend than down trend and this will make the market positive as investments from people will flow again.
This period of bitcoin is when many altcoins usually rise, I still can’t understand the reasons for this, it happened same way last those years before bitcoin went on bull run and I think after those altcoins collapsed back was when bull run of BTC started, do we think it will also follow trend this time too, does that mean that we should be expecting BTC bull run anytime soo, I had personally pegged BTC bull run to be next year but the way the market is behaving, we might experience it sooner than I really though.  Bitcoin is also performing, just that there has been serious struggle between BUY and SELL.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:41:12 PM

Today bitcoin rose to $5000 before correcting to $4700 I also think so because there has been some movements for some coin in the market regardless of the bear market they are still doing more than x3 to x5 I believe most altcoins will follow suite,
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:19:25 PM

Movement has begun to emerge, and for those who think crypto will die and sell low when they cannot control panic, they will feel regret later.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:30:07 PM

Upwards momentum has been building for some time, it was looking increasingly likely that there would be a sudden upwards movement. The question now is will it hold. We've had the inevitable pullback begin earlier today, but prices held and have started to climb again. It looks very encouraging. Volumes as absolutely through the roof, too - huge compared with what we've seen in the last year - another good sign.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:33:04 PM

Despite the struggle of Bitcoin and Ethereum to bounce back from the bear market, TTC protocol and BNB have managed to rise above their ATH.   I made over 100% profit from TTC in just 2 days. Those thinking crypto is almost dead should just think twice. Maybe they are just investing in coins whose use cases are not highly demanded
yes I also seen some good changes today the development of some cryptocurrencies are increasing in the few days so it will be a good changes right now to see Bull Run again and hopefully it will happen in this year there will be a lots of investment and profit will be circulating every time when I was invested.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:22:15 PM

I also believe that the bear market is over and now is the right time to buy those coins we thought are going to make good pricing in future.  The cryptocurrency market is in a recovering face and it is the best time to invest if you really desires good profits in the future.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:48:17 PM

The bear market for ETH won't be over until it breaks the $165-$166 area with strong volume and it acts as strong support.

This price was basically the support which survived all the nasty dumps back in 2018, however it also acted as very strong resistance in 2019.

Right now we tried to break it and set off liquidations however we only hit $164, we need at least $166 for the bears to give up their positions and start covering.

Since ETH was $1400 at once, the bears shouldn't take any chances holding any alts like ETH underwater because it can go against them fast and cause them to get margin called.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:50:42 PM

Previously, problems and unrest had enveloped the minds of those who struggled in the cryptocurrency market, not a few who asked when will cryptocurrency be likely to touch the level of US $ 5.000?..., rather than "when will it come back to the level of US $ 3.000?...". Market sentiment in the last few days can be said to be very low, any positive movement in market prices's usually always broken by bearish speculation. The fall in crypto prices that have occurred since early January 2018 has actually triggered a rise in demand since Juni - August 2018, but at the same time, it seems that there are still people trying to push crypto prices down deeper in being able to buy the best crypto at lower prices. But now, some of the main crypto has managed to show its strength grows above 11 - 15% and I think while this might be time for bullish.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:51:15 PM

I also believe that the bear market is over and now is the right time to buy those coins we thought are going to make good pricing in future.  The cryptocurrency market is in a recovering face and it is the best time to invest if you really desires good profits in the future.
It is really enticing to see that the entire moves in a while and people were so happy for this. Though I believe isn't yet we are in the bull run  but seeing this improvements will gonna be positive to have it within this year.  Never have that final run cause changes and price reduction may occurs repetitively but we never have to worry with that cause that is the market behavior.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:48:15 AM

Alt-season has certainly arrived judging by recent trends and although market conditions have just started to marginally improve many alternatives are still representing good value buys if they haven't recently appreciated already so make sure you don't any miss any opportunities that may present themselves just ensure you're adding good quality assets to your portfolio

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:32:57 AM

It is really enticing to see that the entire moves in a while and people were so happy for this. Though I believe isn't yet we are in the bull run  but seeing this improvements will gonna be positive to have it within this year.  Never have that final run cause changes and price reduction may occurs repetitively but we never have to worry with that cause that is the market behavior.

I don't think it's a reason to be excited about just yet. The market can play with our emotions and get our hopes quite high and then drop us scratching our heads lol. It's happened before a lot if times and i know too well now than to trust these movements. If it continues to move up then good. If it doesn't and come crashing down again, i don't care.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀